Be a Supporter!

Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread

  • 189,856 Views
  • 3,606 Replies
New Topic
PiGPEN
PiGPEN
  • Member since: May. 11, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Animator
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-26 11:49:19

At 3/26/12 11:35 AM, DubbleDeezle wrote: Fair enough, and I also want to clarify that I docked a point from Teqneek for his opening line about your freestyle as it was even more pointless. It made me question whether or not he actually finished listening to those certain bars to hear you say "Nah fuck that" or if he just heard freestyle and actually thought you were freestyling. I almost docked two points for it.

Also, I'd like to say that if I notice an unreasonable amount of filler, I'll dock 1 point overall instead of 1 point for each filler line. I understand ever verse needs some filler, but if I dock a whole point and say the reason was filler, then I heard a lot more generic lines that I either clearly didn't understand or just thought they were incredibly generic, vague, and pointless with no reason being there. However, if I hear an incredibly pointless line that I feel I need to mention, I'll dock a point for it as well.

Well i wasnt even gonna argue with you on filler since you clearly dont even know what filler is.
Teq's response to my freestyle stuff certainly wasn't filler since it's a flip, possibly a bad flip but certainly not filler.
And saying my verses have filler is like saying hot pockets have filler... only thing it's filled with is deliciousness.


BBS Signature
DubbleDeezle
DubbleDeezle
  • Member since: Jan. 12, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-26 11:53:04

At 3/26/12 11:49 AM, PiGPEN wrote: Well i wasnt even gonna argue with you on filler since you clearly dont even know what filler is.
Teq's response to my freestyle stuff certainly wasn't filler since it's a flip, possibly a bad flip but certainly not filler.
And saying my verses have filler is like saying hot pockets have filler... only thing it's filled with is deliciousness.

Lets say you didn't have any filler then. As I state above, you had an incredible amount of lines that were generic and vague. You would call them, clear prewrittens? You stated above you dock points for clear prewrittens, well lets just say I did as well. Instead of docking 1 point for each..prewritten..line, I docked 1 overall.

Poniiboi
Poniiboi
  • Member since: Mar. 1, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Game Developer
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-26 11:59:07

At 3/26/12 11:44 AM, ThisIsAnEmergency wrote:
At 3/26/12 11:22 AM, SenatorJohnDean wrote: Senate NG Resolution 214: I hereby promise that I will never let trolling, from me or others, affect my comments on anyone's battle.

Senator John Dean
In my presidential power, I'll be vetoing this bill.

I think you'll then be hit with the 2/3rds majority needed to override a Presidential veto.

I AM THE SENATOR


no, really...DON'T CLICK THE PIC

BBS Signature
Teqneek
Teqneek
  • Member since: Feb. 13, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-26 12:06:20

At 3/26/12 11:49 AM, PiGPEN wrote:
At 3/26/12 11:35 AM, DubbleDeezle wrote: Fair enough, and I also want to clarify that I docked a point from Teqneek for his opening line about your freestyle as it was even more pointless. It made me question whether or not he actually finished listening to those certain bars to hear you say "Nah fuck that" or if he just heard freestyle and actually thought you were freestyling. I almost docked two points for it.

Also, I'd like to say that if I notice an unreasonable amount of filler, I'll dock 1 point overall instead of 1 point for each filler line. I understand ever verse needs some filler, but if I dock a whole point and say the reason was filler, then I heard a lot more generic lines that I either clearly didn't understand or just thought they were incredibly generic, vague, and pointless with no reason being there. However, if I hear an incredibly pointless line that I feel I need to mention, I'll dock a point for it as well.
Well i wasnt even gonna argue with you on filler since you clearly dont even know what filler is.
Teq's response to my freestyle stuff certainly wasn't filler since it's a flip, possibly a bad flip but certainly not filler.
And saying my verses have filler is like saying hot pockets have filler... only thing it's filled with is deliciousness.

The only reason I flipped that was to make the "oblivious" voters KNOW that you weren't freestyling. That's the onlyreason. Aside from that, since you love to respond to EVERY SINGLE VOTE THAT GOES AGAINST YOU,
I'll just go on the record saying that every single bar I spit was basically a direct diss at you. You did have a ton of, as you would put it, "obvious prewritten" material.

But anyway, stop trying to debate every person who leaves a vote for me please, it's lame. You are starting to look desperate.

PiGPEN
PiGPEN
  • Member since: May. 11, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Animator
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-26 12:26:57

At 3/26/12 12:06 PM, Teqneek wrote: But anyway, stop trying to debate every person who leaves a vote for me please, it's lame. You are starting to look desperate.

Except im not doing that at all.
But maybe i should just start raping you in the discussion thread like you did to lil C. Apparently you're the only one allowed to talk about Clabtrap 2012 in the Clabtrap 2012 Discussion thread....cunt.


BBS Signature
DubbleDeezle
DubbleDeezle
  • Member since: Jan. 12, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-26 13:19:45

At 3/26/12 12:06 PM, Teqneek wrote: The only reason I flipped that was to make the "oblivious" voters KNOW that you weren't freestyling. That's the onlyreason.

That seems fair, but in your attempt to let the oblivious voters know he wasn't freestyling, you seemed to make yourself look oblivious to that fact in the eyes of the voters that actually were listening closely.

Teqneek
Teqneek
  • Member since: Feb. 13, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-26 14:26:30

At 3/26/12 01:19 PM, DubbleDeezle wrote:
At 3/26/12 12:06 PM, Teqneek wrote: The only reason I flipped that was to make the "oblivious" voters KNOW that you weren't freestyling. That's the onlyreason.
That seems fair, but in your attempt to let the oblivious voters know he wasn't freestyling, you seemed to make yourself look oblivious to that fact in the eyes of the voters that actually were listening closely.

Okay, but either way, in my eyes- what he said was, indeed "fucking retarded wackness". Regardless of the context. Which is another reason I said that.

Anyway- let's just leave this to the voters judgment from now on please, and Pigpen please stop trying to analyze every single thing people say in their reviews. You don't see me crying about someone who only said "Pigpen- nice, got my vote". I don't care.

You trying to prove every Teqneek vote wrong is a form of vote swaying, and like I said before, it's pretty lame. I thought it was clear that I beat you in basically every single aspect in this battle, but when someone votes for you, I don't go all apeshit trying to defend myself.

Can people just make their own judgment without you having to bitch about every vote I get? Quit calling me a cunt also, I'm not taking nonsensical jabs at you. I actually like you, aside from a few irritating flaws. Now let's stop this back and forth bullshit and let voters make up their own minds. Thank you for your cooperation.

Blasphem-E
Blasphem-E
  • Member since: Aug. 7, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-26 15:34:22

Random aside, but does anyone else think teq sounds like a young version of nimbus?


~Mike~

PiGPEN
PiGPEN
  • Member since: May. 11, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Animator
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-26 15:49:23

At 3/26/12 02:26 PM, Teqneek wrote: Anyway- let's just leave this to the voters judgment from now on please, and Pigpen please stop trying to analyze every single thing people say in their reviews. You don't see me crying about someone who only said "Pigpen- nice, got my vote". I don't care.
You trying to prove every Teqneek vote wrong is a form of vote swaying, and like I said before, it's pretty lame. I thought it was clear that I beat you in basically every single aspect in this battle, but when someone votes for you, I don't go all apeshit trying to defend myself.
Can people just make their own judgment without you having to bitch about every vote I get? Quit calling me a cunt also, I'm not taking nonsensical jabs at you. I actually like you, aside from a few irritating flaws. Now let's stop this back and forth bullshit and let voters make up their own minds. Thank you for your cooperation.

Except im not doing that at all.
But maybe i should just start raping you in the discussion thread like you did to lil C. Apparently you're the only one allowed to talk about Clabtrap 2012 in the Clabtrap 2012 Discussion thread....cunt.

Keep repeating your bullshit.


BBS Signature
PiGPEN
PiGPEN
  • Member since: May. 11, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Animator
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-26 15:59:12

At 3/26/12 03:34 PM, Wyze-Stingray wrote: Random aside, but does anyone else think teq sounds like a young version of nimbus?

welp now i gotta post this... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e00v217Lw9k


BBS Signature
Blasphem-E
Blasphem-E
  • Member since: Aug. 7, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-26 16:00:34

At 3/26/12 03:59 PM, PiGPEN wrote:
At 3/26/12 03:34 PM, Wyze-Stingray wrote: Random aside, but does anyone else think teq sounds like a young version of nimbus?
welp now i gotta post this... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e00v217Lw9k

Let me hear you spit some shit to say you're better than me


~Mike~

PiGPEN
PiGPEN
  • Member since: May. 11, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Animator
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-26 16:07:48

At 3/26/12 04:00 PM, Wyze-Stingray wrote:
At 3/26/12 03:59 PM, PiGPEN wrote:
At 3/26/12 03:34 PM, Wyze-Stingray wrote: Random aside, but does anyone else think teq sounds like a young version of nimbus?
welp now i gotta post this... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e00v217Lw9k
Let me hear you spit some shit to say you're better than me

*pose*

Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread


BBS Signature
war-spawn
war-spawn
  • Member since: Apr. 23, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-26 16:21:22

At 3/26/12 04:07 PM, PiGPEN wrote: *pose*

Those fuckin pics. Hahahah


TdM / Cannibal Brigade / The Silent Minority / NUG Ventrilo Mod
Cyrez Tha War Spawn

BBS Signature
Poniiboi
Poniiboi
  • Member since: Mar. 1, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Game Developer
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-26 17:01:52

Might be another grudge match. Chk the BigRed front comment board. Is there any limit to the Senator's ability to talk shit?


no, really...DON'T CLICK THE PIC

BBS Signature
Teqneek
Teqneek
  • Member since: Feb. 13, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-26 17:18:43

At 3/26/12 05:01 PM, SenatorJohnDean wrote: Might be another grudge match. Chk the BigRed front comment board. Is there any limit to the Senator's ability to talk shit?

Wow, he did just kind of bust up in here saying basically everyone up here sucks, and that he is better than them. Then he says "oh god what happened to ng while i was gone"?

Even if he did feel that way, that's kind of a dick comment.

Poniiboi
Poniiboi
  • Member since: Mar. 1, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Game Developer
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-26 17:43:08

At 3/26/12 05:18 PM, Teqneek wrote:
Even if he did feel that way, that's kind of a dick comment.

You are such an EFFING instigator. I bet you get all of your friends beat up for no reason.

But yeah, if this one goes down, it'll be the last one for a while (at least for me) cuz I already feel the idea gtn a bit tired. I'm seeing some type of collaboration next to keep ppls juices flowin.


no, really...DON'T CLICK THE PIC

BBS Signature
PiGPEN
PiGPEN
  • Member since: May. 11, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Animator
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-26 17:55:17

At 3/26/12 05:43 PM, SenatorJohnDean wrote: I'm seeing some type of collaboration next to keep ppls juices flowin.

Wanna get on Charlie Cooper? http://googumproduce.com/uploadcrap/charliecooper_demo.mp3
Spit some ignant one-liners over a Lex Luger beat. WE COMMERCIAL NOW.


BBS Signature
Teqneek
Teqneek
  • Member since: Feb. 13, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-26 18:02:54

At 3/26/12 05:43 PM, SenatorJohnDean wrote:
At 3/26/12 05:18 PM, Teqneek wrote:
Even if he did feel that way, that's kind of a dick comment.
You are such an EFFING instigator. I bet you get all of your friends beat up for no reason.

But yeah, if this one goes down, it'll be the last one for a while (at least for me) cuz I already feel the idea gtn a bit tired. I'm seeing some type of collaboration next to keep ppls juices flowin.

Haha I suppose. I actually did think about leaving a comment to him about what he said, but instead I just left a link to this discussion board and said they should bring the conversation over here. Anyway shit, I'm all for side battles.

Poniiboi
Poniiboi
  • Member since: Mar. 1, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Game Developer
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-26 18:27:15

At 3/26/12 05:55 PM, PiGPEN wrote:
At 3/26/12 05:43 PM, SenatorJohnDean wrote: I'm seeing some type of collaboration next to keep ppls juices flowin.
Wanna get on Charlie Cooper? http://googumproduce.com/uploadcrap/charliecooper_demo.mp3
Spit some ignant one-liners over a Lex Luger beat. WE COMMERCIAL NOW.

LOL you are so in ur 6th year of college. That whole song reeks of your World History elective.

The thing is, even though u were obviously parodying the Bawse, you ended up making a GOOD SONG. Completely by mistake, cuz I don't think you're that smart. But still, you can take your head out of it and just rock out, which is always better than sitting there head nodding trying to research some "conscious/underground" rapper's out-there one liners.


no, really...DON'T CLICK THE PIC

BBS Signature
PiGPEN
PiGPEN
  • Member since: May. 11, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Animator
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-26 18:50:01

At 3/26/12 06:27 PM, SenatorJohnDean wrote: LOL you are so in ur 6th year of college. That whole song reeks of your World History elective.

I dropped out of middle school, true facts.... I'm guessing you're referring to my Caligula reference or something? But Lil Boots is one hood ass gangsta, it's only natural.

The thing is, even though u were obviously parodying the Bawse, you ended up making a GOOD SONG.

Well of course, that's all i m-

Completely by mistake, cuz I don't think you're that smart.

You're a patronizing prick you know that? Kids these days.

But still, you can take your head out of it and just rock out, which is always better than sitting there head nodding trying to research some "conscious/underground" rapper's out-there one liners.

Yeah fuck that shit. I was brought up on 90s BadBoy and 00's Eminem. This conscious jazzbeat 5 syllable palindrome rhyme shit is lost on me.


BBS Signature
war-spawn
war-spawn
  • Member since: Apr. 23, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-26 19:39:26

At 3/26/12 05:43 PM, SenatorJohnDean wrote:
At 3/26/12 05:18 PM, Teqneek wrote:
Even if he did feel that way, that's kind of a dick comment.
You are such an EFFING instigator. I bet you get all of your friends beat up for no reason.

But yeah, if this one goes down, it'll be the last one for a while (at least for me) cuz I already feel the idea gtn a bit tired. I'm seeing some type of collaboration next to keep ppls juices flowin.

It's a dick comment, no doubt about it. Still doesn't take away the fact that the majority of the people in this competition are garbage.


TdM / Cannibal Brigade / The Silent Minority / NUG Ventrilo Mod
Cyrez Tha War Spawn

BBS Signature
Poniiboi
Poniiboi
  • Member since: Mar. 1, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Game Developer
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-26 20:12:25

At 3/26/12 07:39 PM, war-spawn wrote:
It's a dick comment, no doubt about it. Still doesn't take away the fact that the majority of the people in this competition are garbage.

Still no acceptance of the challenge. Did I uncover some bitchassness in the buildin? Aaaaaaah shit.

And don't get twisted, if you live anywhere near Montgomery, Alabama, I'll drive to where you are with a videocamera and we can battle face to face, post that shit up here and have ppl vote on it.

What happened to Newgrounds since you were gone is that Senator John Dean came and started smacking some life into this bitch with TvJohnny, Pigpen, Rav, Teqneek, KillBill, Obsideo, Scuare and everybody else in this fuckin battle. I think what happened is he listened to the song I got posted up here and regretted talkin shit about MCs he didn't know shit about.

I'm havin so much fun here I don't know what to do with myself. Talk shit, get bit. That's it. I'm danglin that $50 above my head with my left hand right now. Come get that shit if I suck so bad, Sperm. That's a good bwoy!! Come get it!


no, really...DON'T CLICK THE PIC

BBS Signature
war-spawn
war-spawn
  • Member since: Apr. 23, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-26 20:17:53

At 3/26/12 08:12 PM, SenatorJohnDean wrote:
At 3/26/12 07:39 PM, war-spawn wrote:
It's a dick comment, no doubt about it. Still doesn't take away the fact that the majority of the people in this competition are garbage.
Still no acceptance of the challenge. Did I uncover some bitchassness in the buildin? Aaaaaaah shit.

And don't get twisted, if you live anywhere near Montgomery, Alabama, I'll drive to where you are with a videocamera and we can battle face to face, post that shit up here and have ppl vote on it.

What happened to Newgrounds since you were gone is that Senator John Dean came and started smacking some life into this bitch with TvJohnny, Pigpen, Rav, Teqneek, KillBill, Obsideo, Scuare and everybody else in this fuckin battle. I think what happened is he listened to the song I got posted up here and regretted talkin shit about MCs he didn't know shit about.

I'm havin so much fun here I don't know what to do with myself. Talk shit, get bit. That's it. I'm danglin that $50 above my head with my left hand right now. Come get that shit if I suck so bad, Sperm. That's a good bwoy!! Come get it!

You're eager to lose 50 to me when you lost 25 to Bill. This battle doesn't even have to be Clabtrap related. Just battle and learn something from it. Also:

Kill Bill: I'ma be pissed if he doesnt battle you based only on the fact you can't put money up.

Battle me.


TdM / Cannibal Brigade / The Silent Minority / NUG Ventrilo Mod
Cyrez Tha War Spawn

BBS Signature
Poniiboi
Poniiboi
  • Member since: Mar. 1, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Game Developer
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-26 20:22:21

Kill Bill: I'ma be pissed if he doesnt battle you based only on the fact you can't put money up.

Battle me.

You are bein a bitch right now. What does this have to do with Bill? Why did you bring him into this? You're fucking hiding.

I'm going to eat dinner with my lady friend. I hope you will have a different answer for me in about 45 minutes.


no, really...DON'T CLICK THE PIC

BBS Signature
war-spawn
war-spawn
  • Member since: Apr. 23, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-26 20:25:57

At 3/26/12 08:22 PM, SenatorJohnDean wrote:
Kill Bill: I'ma be pissed if he doesnt battle you based only on the fact you can't put money up.

Battle me.
You are bein a bitch right now. What does this have to do with Bill? Why did you bring him into this? You're fucking hiding.

I'm going to eat dinner with my lady friend. I hope you will have a different answer for me in about 45 minutes.

I'm only showing that people want to see us battle. He's been apart of Clabtrap anyway, so technically I could bring him in whenever the fuck I feel like. Scared to battle me unless there's money on the line so you could try to get your guap back. I'm doing you the favor kid.


TdM / Cannibal Brigade / The Silent Minority / NUG Ventrilo Mod
Cyrez Tha War Spawn

BBS Signature
ThisIsAnEmergency
ThisIsAnEmergency
  • Member since: Nov. 27, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-26 20:48:50

At 3/26/12 08:17 PM, war-spawn wrote: Kill Bill: I'ma be pissed if he doesnt battle you based only on the fact you can't put money up.

We're all garbage and Spawn is the bestest rapper alive.

[even though he has an album out and still no moneys.]


BBS Signature
war-spawn
war-spawn
  • Member since: Apr. 23, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-26 20:50:27

At 3/26/12 08:48 PM, ThisIsAnEmergency wrote:
At 3/26/12 08:17 PM, war-spawn wrote: Kill Bill: I'ma be pissed if he doesnt battle you based only on the fact you can't put money up.
We're all garbage and Spawn is the bestest rapper alive.

[even though he has an album out and still no moneys.]

I'm terrible at marketing. What can I say?


TdM / Cannibal Brigade / The Silent Minority / NUG Ventrilo Mod
Cyrez Tha War Spawn

BBS Signature
ThisIsAnEmergency
ThisIsAnEmergency
  • Member since: Nov. 27, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-26 20:51:41

At 3/26/12 08:50 PM, war-spawn wrote: I'm terrible at marketing. What can I say?

Haha fair enough!


BBS Signature
war-spawn
war-spawn
  • Member since: Apr. 23, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-26 20:55:09

At 3/26/12 08:51 PM, ThisIsAnEmergency wrote:
At 3/26/12 08:50 PM, war-spawn wrote: I'm terrible at marketing. What can I say?
Haha fair enough!

In all honesty though. I'm willing to battle anyone since I came too late to this Clabtrap shit. If anyone gets offended with what I say, that should give them more reason to battle me. And I ain't even on no beef tip, doe.


TdM / Cannibal Brigade / The Silent Minority / NUG Ventrilo Mod
Cyrez Tha War Spawn

BBS Signature
ThisIsAnEmergency
ThisIsAnEmergency
  • Member since: Nov. 27, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-26 20:57:56

At 3/26/12 08:55 PM, war-spawn wrote: In all honesty though. I'm willing to battle anyone since I came too late to this Clabtrap shit. If anyone gets offended with what I say, that should give them more reason to battle me. And I ain't even on no beef tip, doe.

I never really took Newgrounds quite serious enough to battle over hurt feelings.


BBS Signature