00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

KokoroHatsaru just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread

260,900 Views | 3,445 Replies

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-26 17:55:17

At 3/26/12 05:43 PM, SenatorJohnDean wrote: I'm seeing some type of collaboration next to keep ppls juices flowin.

Wanna get on Charlie Cooper? http://googumproduce.com/uploadcrap/charliecooper_demo.mp3
Spit some ignant one-liners over a Lex Luger beat. WE COMMERCIAL NOW.

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-26 18:02:54

At 3/26/12 05:43 PM, SenatorJohnDean wrote:
At 3/26/12 05:18 PM, Teqneek wrote:
Even if he did feel that way, that's kind of a dick comment.
You are such an EFFING instigator. I bet you get all of your friends beat up for no reason.

But yeah, if this one goes down, it'll be the last one for a while (at least for me) cuz I already feel the idea gtn a bit tired. I'm seeing some type of collaboration next to keep ppls juices flowin.

Haha I suppose. I actually did think about leaving a comment to him about what he said, but instead I just left a link to this discussion board and said they should bring the conversation over here. Anyway shit, I'm all for side battles.

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-26 18:27:15

At 3/26/12 05:55 PM, PiGPEN wrote:
At 3/26/12 05:43 PM, SenatorJohnDean wrote: I'm seeing some type of collaboration next to keep ppls juices flowin.
Wanna get on Charlie Cooper? http://googumproduce.com/uploadcrap/charliecooper_demo.mp3
Spit some ignant one-liners over a Lex Luger beat. WE COMMERCIAL NOW.

LOL you are so in ur 6th year of college. That whole song reeks of your World History elective.

The thing is, even though u were obviously parodying the Bawse, you ended up making a GOOD SONG. Completely by mistake, cuz I don't think you're that smart. But still, you can take your head out of it and just rock out, which is always better than sitting there head nodding trying to research some "conscious/underground" rapper's out-there one liners.

no, really...DON'T CLICK THE PIC

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-26 18:50:01

At 3/26/12 06:27 PM, SenatorJohnDean wrote: LOL you are so in ur 6th year of college. That whole song reeks of your World History elective.

I dropped out of middle school, true facts.... I'm guessing you're referring to my Caligula reference or something? But Lil Boots is one hood ass gangsta, it's only natural.

The thing is, even though u were obviously parodying the Bawse, you ended up making a GOOD SONG.

Well of course, that's all i m-

Completely by mistake, cuz I don't think you're that smart.

You're a patronizing prick you know that? Kids these days.

But still, you can take your head out of it and just rock out, which is always better than sitting there head nodding trying to research some "conscious/underground" rapper's out-there one liners.

Yeah fuck that shit. I was brought up on 90s BadBoy and 00's Eminem. This conscious jazzbeat 5 syllable palindrome rhyme shit is lost on me.

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-26 19:39:26

At 3/26/12 05:43 PM, SenatorJohnDean wrote:
At 3/26/12 05:18 PM, Teqneek wrote:
Even if he did feel that way, that's kind of a dick comment.
You are such an EFFING instigator. I bet you get all of your friends beat up for no reason.

But yeah, if this one goes down, it'll be the last one for a while (at least for me) cuz I already feel the idea gtn a bit tired. I'm seeing some type of collaboration next to keep ppls juices flowin.

It's a dick comment, no doubt about it. Still doesn't take away the fact that the majority of the people in this competition are garbage.

TdM / Cannibal Brigade / The Silent Minority / NUG Ventrilo Mod

Cyrez Tha War Spawn

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-26 20:12:25

At 3/26/12 07:39 PM, war-spawn wrote:
It's a dick comment, no doubt about it. Still doesn't take away the fact that the majority of the people in this competition are garbage.

Still no acceptance of the challenge. Did I uncover some bitchassness in the buildin? Aaaaaaah shit.

And don't get twisted, if you live anywhere near Montgomery, Alabama, I'll drive to where you are with a videocamera and we can battle face to face, post that shit up here and have ppl vote on it.

What happened to Newgrounds since you were gone is that Senator John Dean came and started smacking some life into this bitch with TvJohnny, Pigpen, Rav, Teqneek, KillBill, Obsideo, Scuare and everybody else in this fuckin battle. I think what happened is he listened to the song I got posted up here and regretted talkin shit about MCs he didn't know shit about.

I'm havin so much fun here I don't know what to do with myself. Talk shit, get bit. That's it. I'm danglin that $50 above my head with my left hand right now. Come get that shit if I suck so bad, Sperm. That's a good bwoy!! Come get it!

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-26 20:17:53

At 3/26/12 08:12 PM, SenatorJohnDean wrote:
At 3/26/12 07:39 PM, war-spawn wrote:
Still no acceptance of the challenge. Did I uncover some bitchassness in the buildin? Aaaaaaah shit.

And don't get twisted, if you live anywhere near Montgomery, Alabama, I'll drive to where you are with a videocamera and we can battle face to face, post that shit up here and have ppl vote on it.

What happened to Newgrounds since you were gone is that Senator John Dean came and started smacking some life into this bitch with TvJohnny, Pigpen, Rav, Teqneek, KillBill, Obsideo, Scuare and everybody else in this fuckin battle. I think what happened is he listened to the song I got posted up here and regretted talkin shit about MCs he didn't know shit about.

I'm havin so much fun here I don't know what to do with myself. Talk shit, get bit. That's it. I'm danglin that $50 above my head with my left hand right now. Come get that shit if I suck so bad, Sperm. That's a good bwoy!! Come get it!

You're eager to lose 50 to me when you lost 25 to Bill. This battle doesn't even have to be Clabtrap related. Just battle and learn something from it. Also:

Kill Bill: I'ma be pissed if he doesnt battle you based only on the fact you can't put money up.

Battle me.

Cyrez Tha War Spawn

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-26 20:22:21

Kill Bill: I'ma be pissed if he doesnt battle you based only on the fact you can't put money up.

Battle me.

You are bein a bitch right now. What does this have to do with Bill? Why did you bring him into this? You're fucking hiding.

I'm going to eat dinner with my lady friend. I hope you will have a different answer for me in about 45 minutes.

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-26 20:25:57

At 3/26/12 08:22 PM, SenatorJohnDean wrote:

Battle me.
You are bein a bitch right now. What does this have to do with Bill? Why did you bring him into this? You're fucking hiding.

I'm going to eat dinner with my lady friend. I hope you will have a different answer for me in about 45 minutes.

I'm only showing that people want to see us battle. He's been apart of Clabtrap anyway, so technically I could bring him in whenever the fuck I feel like. Scared to battle me unless there's money on the line so you could try to get your guap back. I'm doing you the favor kid.

Cyrez Tha War Spawn

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-26 20:48:50

At 3/26/12 08:17 PM, war-spawn wrote: Kill Bill: I'ma be pissed if he doesnt battle you based only on the fact you can't put money up.

We're all garbage and Spawn is the bestest rapper alive.

[even though he has an album out and still no moneys.]

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-26 20:50:27

At 3/26/12 08:48 PM, ThisIsAnEmergency wrote:
At 3/26/12 08:17 PM, war-spawn wrote: Kill Bill: I'ma be pissed if he doesnt battle you based only on the fact you can't put money up.
We're all garbage and Spawn is the bestest rapper alive.

[even though he has an album out and still no moneys.]

I'm terrible at marketing. What can I say?

Cyrez Tha War Spawn

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-26 20:51:41

At 3/26/12 08:50 PM, war-spawn wrote: I'm terrible at marketing. What can I say?

Haha fair enough!

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-26 20:55:09

At 3/26/12 08:51 PM, ThisIsAnEmergency wrote:
At 3/26/12 08:50 PM, war-spawn wrote: I'm terrible at marketing. What can I say?
Haha fair enough!

In all honesty though. I'm willing to battle anyone since I came too late to this Clabtrap shit. If anyone gets offended with what I say, that should give them more reason to battle me. And I ain't even on no beef tip, doe.

Cyrez Tha War Spawn

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-26 20:57:56

At 3/26/12 08:55 PM, war-spawn wrote: In all honesty though. I'm willing to battle anyone since I came too late to this Clabtrap shit. If anyone gets offended with what I say, that should give them more reason to battle me. And I ain't even on no beef tip, doe.

I never really took Newgrounds quite serious enough to battle over hurt feelings.

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-26 21:01:42

At 3/26/12 08:55 PM, war-spawn wrote:
In all honesty though. I'm willing to battle anyone since I came too late to this Clabtrap shit. If anyone gets offended with what I say, that should give them more reason to battle me. And I ain't even on no beef tip, doe.

Banjo battle part 2? Maybe a shot at redemption?

~Mike~

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-26 21:01:59

At 3/26/12 08:57 PM, ThisIsAnEmergency wrote:
At 3/26/12 08:55 PM, war-spawn wrote: In all honesty though. I'm willing to battle anyone since I came too late to this Clabtrap shit. If anyone gets offended with what I say, that should give them more reason to battle me. And I ain't even on no beef tip, doe.
I never really took Newgrounds quite serious enough to battle over hurt feelings.

Good to hear. This site was never serious in the first place. Just seems that Senator doesn't take lightly to anyone calling him bad. I'm assuming a critique on why I think he's bad wouldn't even change his view.

Cyrez Tha War Spawn

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-26 21:03:11

Get P64 to bump your shit. That kids Donald Draper or some shit.

At 3/26/12 08:12 PM, SenatorJohnDean wrote: I'm havin so much fun here I don't know what to do with myself. Talk shit, get bit. That's it. I'm danglin that $50 above my head with my left hand right now. Come get that shit if I suck so bad, Sperm. That's a good bwoy!! Come get it!

>loses $25 bet
>decides to double next bet

Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-26 21:06:05

LMFAO @ PiG for posting the pics and the link. That was definitely bullshit on my part that night, but it's in the past so I'm good with it. *still laughing* PiG you're an asshole lol.

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-26 21:14:19

At 3/26/12 09:06 PM, NimbusTheGeneral wrote: LMFAO @ PiG for posting the pics and the link. That was definitely bullshit on my part that night, but it's in the past so I'm good with it. *still laughing* PiG you're an asshole lol.

You set the bar high that night for NG MC's in live battles. Madflex has some serious work to do.

~Mike~

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-26 21:17:44

Let's recap.

SPERM: Everybody here sucks.
SENATOR: I don't suck, and I'm willing to put my money where my mouth is. Battle me.
SPERM: Uhhh, I'm broke.
SENATOR: Doesn't matter if you're broke; if I'm so bad, you win. It's free money.
SPERM: Uhhh, I'm scared. Anyway, Bill said you're a fag for actually putting your money where your mouth is.
SENATOR: So let's see. You whispered about me to Bill, found out I lost the battle, and you're STILL scared to battle me?
SPERM: Ummm, yeah, but ok um, you're a fag because...you are...actually...man enuff to back up your shit...
SENATOR: It's a flaw I have. I tried to get rid of it but my dad made sure I didn't grow up being a sissy ass faggit. How's your dad?
SPERM: Umm...my dad left home when I was 5 because he was so disappointed in me.
SENATOR: It's ok. I'll be your new daddy. Now tell daddy where mommy is so we can discuss...child support.
SPERM: Mommy's turning tricks to pay for my Gerber's baby food, but I can call her...
SENATOR: It's ok. I'll just wait. Now go get daddy his slippers and bring the paper over here.
SPERM: Yessir.

The end.

Now all that's gonna happen is War is gonna fuck up my tournament battles because I called him on his shit. It's ok and I accept it. But you can't teach me a goddamn thing, Sperm. Actually, I graduated college with a marketing degree, no joke. I've sold a few of my records. $1000 bucks a month retainer I'll show you how I did it.

Talk shit now. I called you the fuck out, everybody saw it, you ran and got Bill.

Tell Bill I'm slightly disappointed in HIM for backing your weak shit up. However, I still got respect for him cuz when I challenged him to battle, he didn't hesitate for a second.

And Pig, you can troll all you want, I've decided I like your music, so eat shit. Like I get your sense of humor now.

Eyyyye luv u Jee-suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuus Chriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiist

On to the next thing. I consider my challenge unaccepted.

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-26 21:28:20

At 3/26/12 09:17 PM, SenatorJohnDean wrote: things and things and things

lol? Bill only said he wanted to see us battle. Hell, he's the one who approached me on it. You can put money on your verses all you like, doesn't mean you're gonna win. Just stop being butthurt when I told you that you can't rap.

Cyrez Tha War Spawn

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-26 21:30:13

At 3/26/12 09:01 PM, war-spawn wrote: Good to hear. This site was never serious in the first place. Just seems that Senator doesn't take lightly to anyone calling him bad. I'm assuming a critique on why I think he's bad wouldn't even change his view.

I like Senator but hey I'll set you up a battle if your down? Winner gets 75% of the moneys made from the song. I can market a little bit, by the way.

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-26 21:30:36

Ho ass bitch everybody saw you back down. That's all I got to say

lol? Bill only said he wanted to see us battle. Hell, he's the one who approached me on it. You can put money on your verses all you like, doesn't mean you're gonna win. Just stop being butthurt when I told you that you can't rap.

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-26 21:32:29

At 3/26/12 09:30 PM, SenatorJohnDean wrote: Ho ass bitch everybody saw you back down. That's all I got to say

Where do you get that I'm backing down when I'm saying, "I'm broke, so I'll battle you for honor. Save your money because I'm gonna end up taking it anyway." I don't want to make money off this. I'm not putting anything in, so it wouldn't be fair if I just took his shit and left it like that. I just want to battle for the sake of battling.

Cyrez Tha War Spawn

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-26 21:35:53

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-26 21:37:13

you are tryin to save face now and it's just makin it worse...

At 3/26/12 09:32 PM, war-spawn wrote:
At 3/26/12 09:30 PM, SenatorJohnDean wrote:

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-26 21:37:36

At 3/26/12 09:32 PM, war-spawn wrote: I just want to battle for the sake of battling.

Holla at me!!!

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-26 21:41:15

At 3/26/12 09:01 PM, war-spawn wrote: Good to hear. This site was never serious in the first place. Just seems that Senator doesn't take lightly to anyone calling him bad. I'm assuming a critique on why I think he's bad wouldn't even change his view.

And THIS is just HILARIOUS!!! This dude has sold NO records, no Facebook likes after like 100 years online and he wants to give ME advice?! LOLOLOL Don't even have the courage to shoot a real video for one of ur songs!! OMG you FIZAG

I'm so done with this, but when I get started I'm kinna like Pigpen. I run shit into the ground and step all over it. ura str8 FIZ

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-26 21:43:55

At 3/26/12 09:37 PM, SenatorJohnDean wrote: you are tryin to save face now and it's just makin it worse...

At 3/26/12 09:32 PM, war-spawn wrote:
At 3/26/12 09:30 PM, SenatorJohnDean wrote:

This is what I've been saying the entire time I've opened my mouth. Stop being delusional.

Cyrez Tha War Spawn

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-26 21:47:41

At 3/26/12 09:41 PM, SenatorJohnDean wrote:
And THIS is just HILARIOUS!!! This dude has sold NO records, no Facebook likes after like 100 years online and he wants to give ME advice?! LOLOLOL Don't even have the courage to shoot a real video for one of ur songs!! OMG you FIZAG

I'm so done with this, but when I get started I'm kinna like Pigpen. I run shit into the ground and step all over it. ura str8 FIZ

So by your logic. Since Lil Wayne is selling massive amounts of records, he's automatically good? Since when has Hip-Hop been about money in the first place? Hell, Apathy is selling shit for records and still raps better than 120% of the people on the radio.

Cyrez Tha War Spawn

BBS Signature