00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

YendorNG just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread

260,823 Views | 3,445 Replies

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-26 22:02:40

You stupid dipshit now you're trying to save face by bringing up the whole money vs actual talent AGES OLD ARGUMENT

Fuckin loser!!

You wanna know my philosophy? As long as you are trying your best to be as talented as you can be, you win at life. If others like you too, great. But it's also about being able to support yourself as a man so you don't have to go borrowing money from your mom to go record...something you'd obviously never know about cuz you've never sold a damn record.

If you ain't got enuf money to take care of yourself and the women in your life, you're not a man. I guess you've had to deal with that deficiency your entire life, so you of course will try to justify your ineptitude through a different philosophy. But guess what - you just need to put in more hours at the goddamn FedEx since you're too scared to actually market yourself and make money off of your music like you know you want to.

You're a fuckin half man. You have so many unfulfilled wishes and dreams. I'm tryin to give YOU some advice that will never come from being able to implement chiasmus and internal rhymes and metaphors. You fuckin suck at life, you shit talkin nobody.

So by your logic. Since Lil Wayne is selling massive amounts of records, he's automatically good? Since when has Hip-Hop been about money in the first place? Hell, Apathy is selling shit for records and still raps better than 120% of the people on the radio.

no, really...DON'T CLICK THE PIC

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-26 22:09:50

At 3/26/12 10:02 PM, SenatorJohnDean wrote: You stupid dipshit now you're trying to save face by bringing up the whole money vs actual talent AGES OLD ARGUMENT

Fuckin loser!!

You wanna know my philosophy? As long as you are trying your best to be as talented as you can be, you win at life. If others like you too, great. But it's also about being able to support yourself as a man so you don't have to go borrowing money from your mom to go record...something you'd obviously never know about cuz you've never sold a damn record.

If you ain't got enuf money to take care of yourself and the women in your life, you're not a man. I guess you've had to deal with that deficiency your entire life, so you of course will try to justify your ineptitude through a different philosophy. But guess what - you just need to put in more hours at the goddamn FedEx since you're too scared to actually market yourself and make money off of your music like you know you want to.

You're a fuckin half man. You have so many unfulfilled wishes and dreams. I'm tryin to give YOU some advice that will never come from being able to implement chiasmus and internal rhymes and metaphors. You fuckin suck at life, you shit talkin nobody.

So by your logic. Since Lil Wayne is selling massive amounts of records, he's automatically good? Since when has Hip-Hop been about money in the first place? Hell, Apathy is selling shit for records and still raps better than 120% of the people on the radio.

lol, well don't you have me figured out. Time for me to drop some knowledge. I usually don't sell my shit because their sampled. I've made about 150 dollars from my album, that was only marketed the first week I released it. After that, I was too busy dealing with other shit. You don't know my life story, so assuming right now is only making an ass of yourself. Just shut the fuck up already and battle me.

TdM / Cannibal Brigade / The Silent Minority / NUG Ventrilo Mod

Cyrez Tha War Spawn

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-26 22:14:54

At 3/26/12 10:09 PM, war-spawn wrote:
lol, well don't you have me figured out. Time for me to drop some knowledge. I usually don't sell my shit because their sampled. I've made about 150 dollars from my album, that was only marketed the first week I released it. After that, I was too busy dealing with other shit. You don't know my life story, so assuming right now is only making an ass of yourself. Just shut the fuck up already and battle me.

I know your life story would be tragic and boring, boring, BORING.

You are a stupid fuck. Make a beat without a sample and sell it. You run. You ran behind Bill, you run behind "samples."

You already backed down. I challenged you first, remember that. Take it to bed with you tonight - how badly you got called out and how sheepishly you reacted. Don't let this happen in real life, man. You won't make it.

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-26 22:17:18

At 3/26/12 10:14 PM, SenatorJohnDean wrote:
At 3/26/12 10:09 PM, war-spawn wrote:
I know your life story would be tragic and boring, boring, BORING.

You are a stupid fuck. Make a beat without a sample and sell it. You run. You ran behind Bill, you run behind "samples."

You already backed down. I challenged you first, remember that. Take it to bed with you tonight - how badly you got called out and how sheepishly you reacted. Don't let this happen in real life, man. You won't make it.

Battle me =\= back out. You just want to try to get back the money you lost from Bill. I ran behind nobody, I only put what the nig said. I don't know how you can talk about real life either when your fucking name is Milton. Fuck outta here kid.

Cyrez Tha War Spawn

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-26 22:19:14

At 3/26/12 10:17 PM, war-spawn wrote:
Battle me =\= back out. You just want to try to get back the money you lost from Bill. I ran behind nobody, I only put what the nig said. I don't know how you can talk about real life either when your fucking name is Milton. Fuck outta here kid.

Milton Davis. You forgot my last name.

I'm done trolling you. I have songs to write. And sell. Don't fuck up my battles to make me lose on purpose. Remember to vote fairly.

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-26 22:20:05

At 3/26/12 10:19 PM, SenatorJohnDean wrote:
At 3/26/12 10:17 PM, war-spawn wrote:
Milton Davis. You forgot my last name.

I'm done trolling you. I have songs to write. And sell. Don't fuck up my battles to make me lose on purpose. Remember to vote fairly.

That wasn't even trolling. That was bringing up a bunch of illogical points. Battle me. SOMEONE CHOOSE A BEAT FOR ME TO BODY THIS KID ON

Cyrez Tha War Spawn

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-26 22:21:04

And no duh, I want to win my money back from Bill. That's my beer money. But that ain't got shit to do with me challenging you, son. Now I'm really done. You can have the last word. Good luck with the Black Hand Assassination.

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-26 22:23:09

At 3/26/12 10:21 PM, SenatorJohnDean wrote:

:Good luck with the Black Hand Assassination.

That shit was like 4 years ago. Dead project is dead. I swear you better come hard or else your food gonna get ate.

Cyrez Tha War Spawn

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-26 22:45:13

SJD... your real name is Milton? That's a fucking awesome preppy wasp name.... even cooler on a black face. That's like some Fresh Prince swag right there. You should just go by your real name.

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-26 23:01:58

At 3/26/12 03:34 PM, Wyze-Stingray wrote: Random aside, but does anyone else think teq sounds like a young version of nimbus?

On closer inspection i think you might be onto something.

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-26 23:08:55

At 3/26/12 11:01 PM, PiGPEN wrote:
At 3/26/12 03:34 PM, Wyze-Stingray wrote: Random aside, but does anyone else think teq sounds like a young version of nimbus?

You're quickly becoming my favorite person on this site.

Cyrez Tha War Spawn

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-26 23:16:50

At 3/26/12 11:08 PM, war-spawn wrote: You're quickly becoming my favorite person on this site.

You, Me and Milton on Charlie Cooper... we sell that single for 5k a pop (even though i don't have rights to the beat).
And then we use that money to bet against killbill.

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-26 23:22:27

At 3/26/12 11:16 PM, PiGPEN wrote:
At 3/26/12 11:08 PM, war-spawn wrote: You're quickly becoming my favorite person on this site.
You, Me and Milton on Charlie Cooper... we sell that single for 5k a pop (even though i don't have rights to the beat).
And then we use that money to bet against killbill.

But his chin. It's too massive.

Cyrez Tha War Spawn

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-26 23:26:14

At 3/26/12 11:22 PM, war-spawn wrote: But his chin. It's too massive.

Don't be racist.

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-27 02:25:33

At 3/26/12 10:45 PM, PiGPEN wrote: SJD... your real name is Milton? That's a fucking awesome preppy wasp name.... even cooler on a black face. That's like some Fresh Prince swag right there. You should just go by your real name.

HQ:
http://i.imgur.com/qR5Lv.jpg

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-27 03:55:48

At 3/26/12 11:01 PM, PiGPEN wrote:

LAWL

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-27 04:11:13

Verse sent to Fat Beats. This JayNyce beat is fire.

NGHH Comp 2011 CD - [Support Hip Hop!] NGHH Comp 2010 CD - [Support NG Music!]

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-27 10:26:53

Hey does anyone have any experience using a Rode NT1A mic? Right now I'm stuck with a Shure S57 for recording vocals, which is less than ideal, and I've heard some good things about it, I just wanted to see if anyone here had any good times/horror stories with it.

Here's a link: http://www.amazon.com/Rode-NT1A-Anniversary-Condenser-Microp hone/dp/B002QAUOKS

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-27 11:02:04

At 3/27/12 10:26 AM, Obsideo wrote: Hey does anyone have any experience using a Rode NT1A mic? Right now I'm stuck with a Shure S57 for recording vocals, which is less than ideal, and I've heard some good things about it, I just wanted to see if anyone here had any good times/horror stories with it.

Here's a link: http://www.amazon.com/Rode-NT1A-Anniversary-Condenser-Microp hone/dp/B002QAUOKS

My cousin uses that mic, only thing is that he has it connected to a track board. I forget the model, however. You can get yourself a USB preamp, and use any generic recording program and get great quality. (I use Adobe Audition.)

Cyrez Tha War Spawn

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-27 12:28:45

At 3/27/12 10:26 AM, Obsideo wrote: Hey does anyone have any experience using a Rode NT1A mic? Right now I'm stuck with a Shure S57 for recording vocals, which is less than ideal, and I've heard some good things about it, I just wanted to see if anyone here had any good times/horror stories with it.

That's what I'm using, although a lot of my recording problems have to do with the room I'm in, not the mic. It's a solid mic.

~Mike~

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-27 14:30:08

At 3/27/12 01:31 PM, KillBillvolume2 wrote: I spent all my $25 winnings on chin reduction surgery so I could have less of a jay leno jawline. Mexico has some great plastic surgeons.

It's more like a Tarantino rapeface.

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-27 15:15:18

Disqualifications

MC Raven and Gambit are officially out. I have heard from Nerfgun Timmy with a legit excuse, he has until Wednesday night to get me a track.

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-27 15:19:09

At 3/27/12 03:15 PM, BigRed wrote: Disqualifications

MC Raven and Gambit are officially out. I have heard from Nerfgun Timmy with a legit excuse, he has until Wednesday night to get me a track.

Oh man, my two favourite MCs battle each other in the preround and NEITHER make it to the next battle. Obsideo, you fought the good fight, but FUCK YOU Raven I wanted to hear you kill B-Serious (Sadface)

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-27 16:03:24

That sucks, liked Raven a lot in his first battle.

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-27 16:12:58

GAHHHH HADJOAMSIDMASOD<AOSDASDADSDSASD.

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-27 16:59:52

Freestyle King, Lil Ceezacheese thought i was freestyling.

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-27 17:34:45

At 3/27/12 02:25 AM, Carefoot wrote:

HQ:
http://i.imgur.com/qR5Lv.jpg

i want to make this my desktop background. done&done. Thank you carefoot.

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-27 23:17:25

BUT WHAT'S GOOD WITH DAT SPAWN SIDE BATTLE? I really REALLY want to destroy some body for the sake of this clabtrap shit, just unfortunate I couldn't enter on time.

Cyrez Tha War Spawn

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-28 00:30:01

At 3/27/12 11:17 PM, war-spawn wrote: BUT WHAT'S GOOD WITH DAT SPAWN SIDE BATTLE? I really REALLY want to destroy some body for the sake of this clabtrap shit, just unfortunate I couldn't enter on time.

Bigred, this guy in one of the DQ spots.

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-28 00:43:09

No can do, wouldn't be fair to anybody who's been knocked out so far. I'm really hoping to move on to Round 2 soon too.

BBS Signature