00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Animatorlover25 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread

260,526 Views | 3,445 Replies

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-20 12:51:08

At 9 minutes ago, NogginmenAnimations wrote:
At 4 minutes ago, SenatorJohnDean wrote:
(If you wanna see the reason NOT to vote for KillBill, go to my NG homepage. LOL.) http://senatorjohndean.newgrounds.com
Waitwait, are you putting this forward as a genuine reason or are you messing about?

DID U MISS THE LOL?! DAMN, man, things get so confused on the Internet. I swear. It's difficult to determine how what I do will be interpreted.

Ok let me just explain this. My verse just said I would publish a pic about KillBill being a lazy person, so I did. IT'S A JOKE. It's just so the line in the battle makes sense. I tried to take the battle to the visual dimension, make it VERY personal, do personal, focused research so that the battle hit hard. Nonetheless, it is a JOKE. KillBill knows it's a joke, so no one is offended.

Cool? Cool.

no, really...DON'T CLICK THE PIC

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-20 13:29:49

At 7 minutes ago, R-avenger wrote: Ekans used harden.

reverse cobra, horny like cartalk

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-20 13:31:11

At 39 minutes ago, SenatorJohnDean wrote: DID U MISS THE LOL?! DAMN, man, things get so confused on the Internet. I swear. It's difficult to determine how what I do will be interpreted.
Cool? Cool.

Aaahhh yes. I see it.

The internet needs a 'sarcasm' button.

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-20 13:34:33

At 3 minutes ago, KillBillvolume2 wrote: Pic related, it's what I actually look like:

youz a grimey ni6ga

TV JOHNNY DIAMONDZ ON MY RIMZ

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-20 14:16:35

At 45 minutes ago, PiGPEN wrote:
At 7 minutes ago, R-avenger wrote: Ekans used harden.
reverse cobra, horny like cartalk

Um, Rav, every time I think we're friends you go and pull some shit outta left field...quoting me then responding in PIGPEN Latin? WTF did you just say about my momma?

(I can't believe I sat there for like 4 minutes trying to crack this fuckin code)

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-20 14:24:15

At 3 minutes ago, SenatorJohnDean wrote: Um, Rav, every time I think we're friends you go and pull some shit outta left field...quoting me then responding in PIGPEN Latin? WTF did you just say about my momma?

(I can't believe I sat there for like 4 minutes trying to crack this fuckin code)

People, stop insisting im someone's alt. My narcissism won't allow it.
Not to mention i've been on NG longer than anyone....if anything youre all MY alts.

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-20 14:27:06

At 1 minute ago, PiGPEN wrote:
At 3 minutes ago, SenatorJohnDean wrote: Um, Rav, every time I think we're friends you go and pull some shit outta left field...quoting me then responding in PIGPEN Latin? WTF did you just say about my momma?

People, stop insisting im someone's alt. My narcissism won't allow it.
Not to mention i've been on NG longer than anyone....if anything youre all MY alts.

WTF?!?! DAMMIT! HOW DO THINGS GET SO FRIGGIN CONFUSED ON THE INTERNET?

I didn't accuse anybody of being anybody's alt. I asked Rav why he quoted me then responded in Pigpen Latin cuz it seemed like you understood the language. You know, like a code, like Pig Latin, but since you know the code, it's PigPEN Latin?

JESUS H.!!!!!!!!

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-20 14:31:42

At 3 minutes ago, SenatorJohnDean wrote: WTF?!?! DAMMIT! HOW DO THINGS GET SO FRIGGIN CONFUSED ON THE INTERNET?

If SJD gets scared of his shadow America gets 10 more months of recession (except for lil C of course).

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-20 14:41:43

At 8 minutes ago, PiGPEN wrote:
At 3 minutes ago, SenatorJohnDean wrote: WTF?!?! DAMMIT! HOW DO THINGS GET SO FRIGGIN CONFUSED ON THE INTERNET?
If SJD gets scared of his shadow America gets 10 more months of recession (except for lil C of course).

What the hell are you talking about

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-20 15:42:27

At 1 hour ago, PiGPEN wrote:

Post of the thread. By far.

~Mike~

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-20 15:52:58

At 8 minutes ago, Wyze-Stingray wrote:
At 1 hour ago, PiGPEN wrote:
Post of the thread. By far.

Well, that's a humor that's just beyond me. I missed that one, fellas. But the animosity is building inside of me. I sense another Grudge Match coming because certain pig people who think they are wyser than others are getting on my damn nerves. (Just in case you don't get my sense of humor, I'm not serious, stupid)

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-20 16:09:48

Two more decisions.

RampantMusik vs Blest - Blest wins
Boss vs Byron - Byron wins

New Battle! A coin flip puts Blest up first. Blest, choose your beat and get writing!

Blest vs Byron

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-20 16:33:22

At 5 minutes ago, R-avenger wrote:
At 34 minutes ago, SenatorJohnDean wrote:
I sense another Grudge Match coming because certain pig people who think they are wyser than others are getting on my damn nerves. (Just in case you don't get my sense of humor, I'm not serious, stupid)
Ahaa!! I like this guy!! :D

Senator John Dean <------------------ Imminently Likeable

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-20 17:17:56

Oh boy... looks like I'll be the last one to make it out of the first wave alive.

All battles finished but one

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-20 18:07:55

At 26 minutes ago, KillBillvolume2 wrote:
At 1 hour ago, SenatorJohnDean wrote:
Senator John Dean <------------------ Imminently Likeable
I'M EXPOSING SENATOR JOHN DEAN RIGHT NOW. THIS IS RIGHT OFF HIS WIKIPEDIA OMG EXPOSED DAM

lmfao

GODDAMMIT IF YOU DIDN'T UNEARTH MY HIDDEN SHAME YOU SMELLY SON OF A BITCH

But actually if you wanna know the truth, I named myself after this guy, John Dean who was on an episode of MTV's "Made." I liked it cuz he completely turned himself around. I mean, I lived in LA; I can tell the difference between when they "produce" a reality show to get a result and when the person actually lived the shit. John Dean turned his whole life around. The change was real, and I felt it.

Goddamn if I couldn't find a picture of the kid, but here's the vid of the Made episode.

http://www.mtv.com/videos/misc/239491/im-going-to-be-prom-ki ng.jhtml

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-20 18:45:08

Proof that Kill Bill and the Senator are actually friends.

Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-20 19:46:58

At 9 hours ago, R-avenger wrote:
At 9 hours ago, Gasmasq wrote:
Let's do it then. Name your terms.
Let's not reinvent the wheel here and just go with the same rules that KillBill and SenatorJohnDean went by. You cool with that? My only request is that we wait till Friday. I've had an exam today, I've got a seminar tomorrow and my last exam's on Thursday. So I'm sort of busy until then.

We should have Teq pick a beat for us, if he doesn't mind, and have him send it to us on Friday. [24 hour time limit, you know the drill.]

Yeah that's cool with me. So I'll find a beat and send it to you guys on Friday. When I hear back from both of you, the 24 hours starts. After I post it, the track will be open 3 days for voting. Y'all gonna be putting down any wagers?

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-20 20:41:09

WHERE THE FUCK'S THE BATTLE

At 3 hours ago, Emrox wrote: Oh boy... looks like I'll be the last one to make it out of the first wave alive.

All battles finished but one

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-20 21:13:26

At 31 minutes ago, Gambitandshit wrote: WHERE THE FUCK'S THE BATTLE

Richard's got it. Pressure's on him now.

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-20 22:49:49

grudges matches, what a crazy idea!
fun to see, good stuff.

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-20 22:53:24

At 2 hours ago, KillBillvolume2 wrote:
At 1 hour ago, SenatorJohnDean wrote: But actually if you wanna know the truth, I named myself after this guy, John Dean who was on an episode of MTV's "Made."
*Dizaster voice* YOU KNOW WHAT RHYMES WITH JOHN DEAN? PROM QUEEN.

Battle heads will appreciate that reference. lol

You didn't get the rest of the line...it goes

You know what rhymes with John Dean?
Prom Queen.
And that's who I take
While yo bitch is knock-kneed.

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-20 22:58:24

At 4 minutes ago, SenatorJohnDean wrote:
At 2 hours ago, KillBillvolume2 wrote:
At 1 hour ago, SenatorJohnDean wrote: But actually if you wanna know the truth, I named myself after this guy, John Dean who was on an episode of MTV's "Made."

Prom Queen.
And that's who I take

nah it was definitely -

Prom Queen.
And that's who I rape
IN THE BUTT WITH A LARGE PIECE

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-20 23:00:04

Ok, sorry for the dbl post but gotta address the Sharpton thing cuz too many IDIOTS are asking why that's relevant. And believe me, you can vote any way you want to. It's all good if you don't think I won my battle with Bill, but don't be a fuckin idiot and say why marching with Sharpton isn't relevant when you don't even know what the hell I'm talking about.

Matter fact, does anyone with that criticism even KNOW why Sharpton was marching last week or WHERE he was? If you can answer that without Google, then maybe I'll accept your criticism. Otherwise, I'm gonna keep on bein political in my songs.

Again, not hatin on anyone for their vote. Vote however you want.

But AWAY from the battle, the ignorance in some of the votes about why the marching today is relevant is somewhat sickening to me.

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-20 23:02:23

At 5 minutes ago, SenatorJohnDean wrote:

Prom Queen.
And that's who I take

Senator John Dean requestin' bukkake/
Now he's knock kneed like a roofied up prom queen

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-20 23:11:01

At 9 minutes ago, SoundGoodizer wrote:
nah it was definitely -

Prom Queen.
And that's who I rape

I'm confused.

Do you want some of this, biatch?

I AM the new guy. I'm ready to battle all of you fags all day, taking a slight break to go to Vegas with my girl. You remember what girls are, even though the last one you ever touched was yo fat mama?

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-20 23:40:06

SJD, RELAX. You get pissed pretty easily man. I remember you got pissed at me for leaving a thank you reply to your comment on my hype track, lawl.

Also, I'm new here too. New guys get picked on, especially by trolls like Suddle. But what he (and I) said wasn't meant to be malicious. BTW I won that mini rap text-off, by light years.

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-20 23:47:31

At 45 minutes ago, SenatorJohnDean wrote: Ok, sorry for the dbl post but gotta address the Sharpton thing cuz too many IDIOTS are asking why that's relevant. And believe me, you can vote any way you want to. It's all good if you don't think I won my battle with Bill, but don't be a fuckin idiot and say why marching with Sharpton isn't relevant when you don't even know what the hell I'm talking about.

Matter fact, does anyone with that criticism even KNOW why Sharpton was marching last week or WHERE he was? If you can answer that without Google, then maybe I'll accept your criticism. Otherwise, I'm gonna keep on bein political in my songs.

Again, not hatin on anyone for their vote. Vote however you want.

But AWAY from the battle, the ignorance in some of the votes about why the marching today is relevant is somewhat sickening to me.

Without google I know that he was marching sometime this month over the new Voter-Photo Identification laws, clearly supporting the argument that its unconstitutional.

I could take a couple shots in the dark, and I do have a couple ideas, but all in all, I guess I'm just not smart enough to get it?

Not insulting your lines, but that one definitely went over my head.

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-21 00:19:28

At 1 hour ago, SenatorJohnDean wrote:
At 9 minutes ago, SoundGoodizer wrote:
nah it was definitely -

Prom Queen.
And that's who I rape
I'm confused.

Do you want some of this, biatch?

i'd fuck you up isn't worth the effort. get your bars up.

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-21 02:09:32

At 6 hours ago, KillBillvolume2 wrote:

heheheh

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-21 03:57:20

I just finished watching the story of john dean...it was a gripping tale.