00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Change the smoking background

4,254 Views | 78 Replies

Response to Change the smoking background 2012-03-20 01:35:03

lol i honestly never paid any attention to it

and i have been looking at it for a month now

BBS Signature

Response to Change the smoking background 2012-03-20 01:36:04

At 1 month ago, BubblyMac wrote:
At 10 minutes ago, tally1989 wrote:
At 24 minutes ago, BubblyMac wrote: So you're first idea is to start making demands on a forum full of trolls? lol fail
Excuse me sir. But newgrounds is not full of trolls.
lol

I know.
I laughed at her too.

BBS Signature

Response to Change the smoking background 2012-03-20 01:49:12

Cry more, bitch. If you don't like it, don't come here. If you don't want your kids here, block the site

|NG Is Dead|

BBS Signature

Response to Change the smoking background 2012-03-20 01:57:52

At 8 minutes ago, Phantox wrote: Cry more, bitch. If you don't like it, don't come here. If you don't want your kids here, block the site

best advice of this thread, though it shouldn't have been bumped.

I HДVЗИ'T ЭДTЗЙ SLICЭD ЬЯЗДD SIИCЭ I ШДS TЩЗLVЭ

BBS Signature

Response to Change the smoking background 2012-03-20 03:25:03

At 1 hour ago, Spilda-Bongwata wrote: lol i honestly never paid any attention to it

and i have been looking at it for a month now

Yeah, and they were supposed to rotate those pictures too. That's more offensive than a smoking hot chick. My nerd needs will be fulfilled, by Fulp!

Vault 101 I have many old and deleted Flash submissions, PM me the filename, maybe I got it.

BBS Signature

Response to Change the smoking background 2012-03-20 03:45:19

At 1 month ago, Steff wrote: I like it and never thought about smoking until I read this thread.
And I still don't care.

This.

BBS Signature

Response to Change the smoking background 2012-03-20 03:55:40

when i was growing up this my first "adult site"...dress up games and mature rated movies i could get to super easy without worry cuz the site looked inconspicuous.....don't be obvious....but don't be a big baby about it

OMG SMOKE.....its legal/decriminalized....go cry...

BBS Signature

Response to Change the smoking background 2012-03-20 07:39:34

a lot of those were made when this background was made
and all of them were locked
imagine why?

Newest interview with Squidbit Cheeeeeeeck it out

You give up your freedom for the safety that the government promises you ~ Confucianism

Sig by Asandir

BBS Signature

Response to Change the smoking background 2012-03-20 08:00:26

At 1 month ago, BubblyMac wrote: So you're first idea is to start making demands on a forum full of trolls? lol fail

DON'T GNOME MEEE

fuck yuo idiote

BBS Signature

Response to Change the smoking background 2012-03-20 10:41:54

At 18 minutes ago, Alisbet wrote: Is the background really that bad? You really need to learn to accept that it's there and that's all. If you really want to see it gone, perhaps you can disable it in some way.

damn son!

BBS Signature

Response to Change the smoking background 2012-03-20 10:43:07

At 6 hours ago, NickScott wrote:
All that being said, I think the Skins idea is a good one. But really Tom, remove the smoking background.

It's ok kiddo. I realize that you're a teenager and you're all into your rebellion phase against the general will of the community.

I suggest you find something worthwhile to rebel against however. You sound like a spoiled little cunt.

Really Tom, keep the smoking background.

Response to Change the smoking background 2012-03-20 10:46:30

The background never bothered me, not even a little. I hardly paid attention to the smoking. It's probably because my grandpa's a smoker and I'm used it. But seriously, stop complaining. It makes you sound like a 30 year old soccer mom.

­Pastrami.

BBS Signature

Response to Change the smoking background 2012-03-20 13:31:08

At 1 month ago, GarethBeaumains wrote: It looks unprofessional, uncool, and unhealthy.

That's why it's perfect for this site. The problems of the future, today!

NG Cinema Club Movie of the Week: Night of the Living Dead (Romero, 1968, USA) | Letterboxd | Steam

BBS Signature

Response to Change the smoking background 2012-03-20 13:37:50

At 5 minutes ago, Dr-Worm wrote:
At 1 month ago, GarethBeaumains wrote: It looks unprofessional, uncool, and unhealthy.
That's why it's perfect for this site. The problems of the future, today!

Reference from the older pages..nice, but OP only has one post in six years...Lol, tht cracked me up.

私のちんちん

BBS Signature

Response to Change the smoking background 2012-03-21 15:18:07

At 16 hours ago, NickScott wrote:
Says the dude who randomly chose me to start an argument.... who said I was rebelling against the general will of the community? I was just giving my opinion. OOH so rebellious and angsty. Grow up. All of you in this thread are just counterculture losers who think it's cool to go against morally sounding opinions. I'm sorry I don't think the smoking background is oh so cool. I smoke, and I know how peer pressure works. When kids' role models smoke, it makes them want to smoke. All the 12-17yearolds that browse this site daily will have smoking and newgrounds associated in their little brains. Imagine if your idol hung a ciggie in front of your face everyday. Eventually you'd get curious.

That's cute. You're trying to shove morality on us. There are no role models depicted on this site that smoke. Cartoons? Sure. Using your logic, FLASHES THAT HAVE SMOKING FROM THE PORTAL. ALL THREADS ABOUT SMOKING ARE TO BE DELETED AND DESTROYED. SMOKING IS TERRIBLE, BUT THE COCKJOKES AND OTHER DEVIANT SHIT ARE OK.

LOL. Get a life.

Harsh words from a guy called DickBuns. Do you kiss your mother with my mouth?

Yes. I do. If I'm harsh it's because I don't have the time to eloquently explain why your reasoning is retarded. Why bring up my username? It's irrelevant. Well. Unless you're going for the "HIS OPINION CAN'T BE VALID, JUST LOOK AT HIS USERNAME" fallacy.

Tom listens to reason and I'm sure the background will be changed. Good day, sir.

Indeed. I know he listens to reason. I've met the guy. Morality = reason

also you can go fuck yourself

Do you kiss your mother with that mouth? LOL hypocrisy. I can go and fuck myself. My dick is pretty big yo.

Response to Change the smoking background 2012-03-21 15:38:19

At 2/14/12 06:57 PM, GarethBeaumains wrote: The Surgeon General's report of 1994

So you're basing your post on an 18 year old report?

Does that parent want to see this background image on the front page?

I don't think most parents care. There's loads of people who smoke out in the public, I don't see the difference between seeing real life people smoking and a drawn picture of a girl smoking.

Besides, there's way more bad content on newgrounds.

Really, rethink it. Like, right now.

I doubt the admins cares about your opinion and I also doubt they read the forums that often.

At 2/14/12 07:00 PM, BubblyMac wrote: So you're first idea is to start making demands on a forum full of trolls? lol fail

The bbs is not full of trolls. I think you're confusing trolls with people who make fun of others or are jackasses.

It's only fun if you get a scar out of it

Team Fortress 2 club

BBS Signature

Response to Change the smoking background 2012-03-21 16:07:12

How about we have a smoking section of Newgrounds, and a non-smoking section?

Response to Change the smoking background 2012-03-21 16:11:44

At 3 minutes ago, DickBuns wrote:
Do you kiss your mother with that mouth? LOL hypocrisy. I can go and fuck myself. My dick is pretty big yo.

THANKS FOR ARGUING WITH THAT TEENAGER MERC. WE'RE ALL SAFE AGAIN FROM THOSE WHO ARE YOUNGER THAN YOU AND HAVE A DIFFERENT OPINION. THANK GOD FOR SMALL FAVORS.

crackers

BBS Signature

Response to Change the smoking background 2012-03-21 16:26:20

There's a no smoking sign on the left. The bigger issue is how simple-minded your associates are if a cartoon influences their decisions. If that's the case then they're fucked if they ever see a Joe Camel ad.

px hulk.

BBS Signature