BBS Signature
CaveStoryGrounds
CaveStoryGrounds
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Writer
Response to Has Ur Teacher Ever Rage Quitted Feb. 11th, 2012 @ 01:08 PM Reply

When I was in Applied Math we had a sub who tried to teach us Pre-cal. Something no one in the class knew or wanted to know. Eventually the guy got fed up that we are simply not touching the paper and he walked out, and the school "fired" him. Our actual teacher (Mr. T) was pissed the fuck off when he came back in the next day. lul

CharltonChinchilla
CharltonChinchilla
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Has Ur Teacher Ever Rage Quitted Feb. 11th, 2012 @ 01:45 PM Reply

Yes quite a few times, part of the parcel of being in a shit hole secondary school. The memory that sticks the most was of Mr.Kent or Mr.Cunt as he was so cleverly called. For no reason what so ever everyone labelled him a pedophile and some kids actually believed it and the abuse he got was unreal. I thought it was funny at first people swearing at him and generally being little shits and doing what the fuck they want and showing him no respect. But when he only wanted to help a student struggling with his work he'd get something a long the lines of "Fuck off you dirty bastard get the fuck away from me, prick."

This aint a exaggeration many people don't believe me and my mates when we tell people of the shit this teacher had to put up with. Of course he ended up quitting after people thought it was funny to report him for the pedophile shit he clearly hadn't done. The claims were unfounded but he threw in the towel don't blame the man either, I didn't partake in this, but i thought it was hysterical at the time. Makes me fee like a prick even if i was in my mid teens back then.

BBS Signature
beakerboy
beakerboy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Melancholy
Response to Has Ur Teacher Ever Rage Quitted Feb. 11th, 2012 @ 01:54 PM Reply

At 1 hour ago, Nemo103 wrote: Once after the class accused him of being drunk

lolol

I have a strong personality, so bite me.