00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

GalaxyOfVal just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Has Ur Teacher Ever Rage Quitted

2,593 Views | 50 Replies

Response to Has Ur Teacher Ever Rage Quitted 2012-02-10 21:10:51

yeah 6th grade english she was a new teacher just got her degree the class was so fucked up she started to cry needless to say i felt like shit because of the other students

if it is a gigantic horrible typo mah bad

Response to Has Ur Teacher Ever Rage Quitted 2012-02-10 22:41:51

There's a dude named Sam in my class.

And a dude named Ryan.

0_0

"Don't worry honey, I won't fall asleep on the toilet." - Elvis Presley

Response to Has Ur Teacher Ever Rage Quitted 2012-02-10 22:43:31

There is a sub teacher who likes to tell stories. He subbs all the time, and when he gets mad he just says that we'll all be failures in life. I usually just think, "Well you're a substitute."

I'm quite jealous of these clever signatures.

Lol my Page

BBS Signature

Response to Has Ur Teacher Ever Rage Quitted 2012-02-10 23:03:18

I had a band teacher who was allwas good tempured and never swore. One day he got so mad at a student for being loud he slamed his fists on the podium and screamed " GOD DAMNIT!". we all went silent then he said the whole class period was ruined so he walked out.

Response to Has Ur Teacher Ever Rage Quitted 2012-02-11 00:44:18

It got to the point in a couple of classes where I had to be removed before the teacher would do their class. That actually worked out in my favour though for English. Me and my old friend Hayley were just terrible in class, always acting out, causing noise, not doing the work. So they split us up and because I was the better out of us both I got moved up a set. And that suited me much better and I actually started trying for English. And I got a girl crush on the teacher which was awesome. Miss Wiltshire was fine as.

I regret not trying harder for my classes now. Really really badly.

[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature

Response to Has Ur Teacher Ever Rage Quitted 2012-02-11 00:46:01

That wasn't funny at all. People all over the world and dying for an education and then there's little spastics like you lot who think it's funnier to annoy the teacher rather than let him teach you.

So fuck you for eternity.

Response to Has Ur Teacher Ever Rage Quitted 2012-02-11 03:36:56

Thats hilarious
a little mean, but hilarious

Response to Has Ur Teacher Ever Rage Quitted 2012-02-11 04:33:00

I've heard a few stories from my old school of teachers (mostly, if not all female) bursting in to tears in front of the class.
Then they make the fatal mistake of asking the class, "why do you hate me?" It's about that stage when you lose the teaching game and you get absolute arseholes from the students.

There was this kid acting like a shithead in class one time, and the teacher, who is a brilliant cricket player, clocked him in the head from range with a whiteboard marker. Teacher got stood down. Totally worth it though.

Personally, I'm not a massive fan of trying to ruin teacher's lives. Especially considering that they're being paid to improve yours. If you're just gonna piss around your time at school you might as well do the people there a favour and not go to school, ever. Especially if you're around 15-18 and grades actually count for something. I'm no teachers pet or academic by any means, but that's just my opinions looking back. Maybe I had to leave school to see it.

Tunnel Snakes rule!

Response to Has Ur Teacher Ever Rage Quitted 2012-02-11 04:54:58

One year at school, my class was making a lot of noise in the chemistry period -- the teacher just rage quit and sat down in the kindergarten classroom and presumably cried a bit.

Slint approves of me! | "This is Newgrounds.com, not Disney.com" - WadeFulp

"Sit look rub panda" - Alan Davies

BBS Signature

Response to Has Ur Teacher Ever Rage Quitted 2012-02-11 04:57:01

Quitted is not a word.

От каждого по способностям, каждому по потребностям

BBS Signature

Response to Has Ur Teacher Ever Rage Quitted 2012-02-11 07:55:47

no. there has never been a teacher who got so angry that he quitted his job. not that i remember.

but one of my class teachers quitted the job because he got upset about something that happened outside the classroom.
to be more specific, one time someone from my class took a picture of another student in the changing rooms outside the school gynmasium after a PE lesson, and then uploaded the picture to facebook to circulate it among people.

my class teacher got a complaint from the victim's parents on that day. the following day, the teacher spent a lesson asking us to stop taking pictures. but they just kept doing it, until one day the teacher literally burst into tears and quitted the job the same month.

Latest TCs

I mainly focus on WPac and NATL basin.

Response to Has Ur Teacher Ever Rage Quitted 2012-02-11 08:23:22

One of my teachers left the class crying last year.

A vagina is really just a hat for a penis.

BBS Signature

Response to Has Ur Teacher Ever Rage Quitted 2012-02-11 08:26:02

Not the first one that one of my teachers in secondary school just packed and left the class and left us alone. It was pretty satisfying. Although that may be the reason why i didn't pass Accounting...

Response to Has Ur Teacher Ever Rage Quitted 2012-02-11 11:52:43

You and your classmates sound like utter arseholes. You may defend yourself by saying it wasn't you, but you laughed even though it wasn't funny in the slightest. I bet you're about 12 and you all think you're big and clever. Piss off.

god

BBS Signature

Response to Has Ur Teacher Ever Rage Quitted 2012-02-11 12:29:47

At 18 hours ago, beakerboy wrote: stuff

Probably all bullshit, but tell Ryan and Sam they need to get their asses kicked

BBS Signature

Response to Has Ur Teacher Ever Rage Quitted 2012-02-11 12:46:07

My math teacher used to rage quit at least twice a week. He got super pissed because some of the so-called "rebel" kids in my class would never shut the fuck up and listen. After he raged and shitstormed for about 10 minutes, everyone would be quiet for the rest of the day, and then the next day it was always back to normal.

Response to Has Ur Teacher Ever Rage Quitted 2012-02-11 12:47:51

Once after the class accused him of being drunk

Response to Has Ur Teacher Ever Rage Quitted 2012-02-11 12:51:49

Your friends are cock's.

PSN: Mazzoo969

Sig by Asandir. Awesome Band!

BBS Signature

Response to Has Ur Teacher Ever Rage Quitted 2012-02-11 13:08:52

When I was in Applied Math we had a sub who tried to teach us Pre-cal. Something no one in the class knew or wanted to know. Eventually the guy got fed up that we are simply not touching the paper and he walked out, and the school "fired" him. Our actual teacher (Mr. T) was pissed the fuck off when he came back in the next day. lul

Response to Has Ur Teacher Ever Rage Quitted 2012-02-11 13:45:14

Yes quite a few times, part of the parcel of being in a shit hole secondary school. The memory that sticks the most was of Mr.Kent or Mr.Cunt as he was so cleverly called. For no reason what so ever everyone labelled him a pedophile and some kids actually believed it and the abuse he got was unreal. I thought it was funny at first people swearing at him and generally being little shits and doing what the fuck they want and showing him no respect. But when he only wanted to help a student struggling with his work he'd get something a long the lines of "Fuck off you dirty bastard get the fuck away from me, prick."

This aint a exaggeration many people don't believe me and my mates when we tell people of the shit this teacher had to put up with. Of course he ended up quitting after people thought it was funny to report him for the pedophile shit he clearly hadn't done. The claims were unfounded but he threw in the towel don't blame the man either, I didn't partake in this, but i thought it was hysterical at the time. Makes me fee like a prick even if i was in my mid teens back then.

BBS Signature

Response to Has Ur Teacher Ever Rage Quitted 2012-02-11 13:54:09

At 1 hour ago, Nemo103 wrote: Once after the class accused him of being drunk

lolol