00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

SomeApe just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Immigration in my City District.

416 Views | 1 Reply

Immigration in my City District. 2012-01-28 10:14:31

Please I hope you read this.

Some of you may know that i'm from Sweden. Some of you may know and not know that i'm from Helsingborg in south of Sweden. For a couple of years Immigration has been a problem for some people in this town due to the crimes and disrespect they have. Right now i'm sitting in a local for kids where there are immigrants shouting and breaking the rules and everything. I have even gotten beat up once for standing up to myself. Also the logic in this city is that if you call someone as the Immigrates would say ''Svenne' They say that it is not racist but if we say 'Blatte' Then apparently it is racist. Blatte means the exact same thing as saying Svenne to a Swedish person. I'm pretty tired of this, what should i do? I don't really know but i'm to afraid to stand up and say something in this district due to the fear of getting beat up because they are Barbarians. No i'm not saying that every people are like this because 70 percent of my friends are from a different country but atleast they have the decency to not beat up someone who dares to stand up to himself.

Just look at this chart below. It is Insane that the swedish people are itself starting to become the minority.

Immigration in my City District.

XBL: Taillesspack819 Send a Friend Request if u want :D

BBS Signature

Response to Immigration in my City District. 2012-01-28 10:26:31

Graph is misleading. Sweden has a small population, < 10mil, actually has alot less immigration then larger countries.

// Sig Makers // WWE Fans // Tumblr //

BBS Signature