00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Imp-with-a-Pencil just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Worst Christmas Morning

1,694 Views | 24 Replies

Worst Christmas Morning 2011-12-24 22:46:10

Everything here really happened to me...
So I woke up about 6 am, and my stomach hurts very badly. I thought I just need to take a crap, but it didnt work...
So I tried drinking COLD water, and it also did not work.
So I slept again, then woke up again like 7 am then my stomach feels worse...
I went to my parents room, told about my stomach aching, and they told me I have stomach gas, which explains me burping over and over again.
So my dad boiled some water, and he told me drink it slowly...
my stomach begins to feel warm, and the pain subsiding slowly.
So after that I went to bed again, and my mom told me to lie down face down, so that you could remove the gases.
My mom was right about removing something, but it wasnt a burp or fart, it was the need to vomit...
I hate vomitting. I hate that pain that it brings on your throat and stomach...
I remove all the water I drank...
But after that, I felt very much better, the pain in my stomach is gone, but now I have diarhea...and headache...
So now I feel much better, still burping, but still have a headache...
So how about you guys, how was your Christmas morning? :D

Drawin' and being trash. :3

Response to Worst Christmas Morning 2011-12-24 22:51:15

It's not Christmas yet. But my day has been fine so far. Take some tums or something, it doesn't sound like a big deal. We all get sick now and then.

Response to Worst Christmas Morning 2011-12-24 22:52:51

Makes me think of the first time I got drunk, I puked and it was hilarious because it felt like a burp, nothing more.

I AM THREAD KILLER!

BBS Signature

Response to Worst Christmas Morning 2011-12-24 22:56:17

Whatever you ate, did not sit well with you. My morning is fine thanks. At 9:55 pm.

Current MsPaintBrawl.

BBS Signature

Response to Worst Christmas Morning 2011-12-24 22:57:38

At 12/24/11 10:51 PM, DistantSniper wrote: It's not Christmas yet. But my day has been fine so far. Take some tums or something, it doesn't sound like a big deal. We all get sick now and then.

Oh, right now its actually Dec 25, 12:00PM in my country...
really depends where are you from...

Response to Worst Christmas Morning 2011-12-24 22:58:07

First of all,Merry Christmas,and than have a good day,and watch out your health.

Response to Worst Christmas Morning 2011-12-24 23:03:36

Were you drinking the night before? It sounds like what I go through when I'm hung over.

sig by JaY11

Letterboxd

one of the four horsemen of the Metal Hell

BBS Signature

Response to Worst Christmas Morning 2011-12-24 23:30:07

I slaughtered half of Santa's reindeers this morning.

Response to Worst Christmas Morning 2011-12-24 23:33:16

Response to Worst Christmas Morning 2011-12-25 04:53:04

Sigh, my doctor told me I ate something bad, or my food didnt get digested well.
I wasnt able to come with my parents to go to my grandmas house, and the only food I can eat are crackers, bananas, apples, and rice soup....
no oily stuff...

Response to Worst Christmas Morning 2011-12-25 04:57:57

I usually like personal stories that Newgrounders post once a while, but this one is fucking disgusting and you just ruined my fucking day.

Thanks man.

BBS Signature

Response to Worst Christmas Morning 2011-12-25 05:00:18

I'm sorry to hear that :( Last year during Christmas I had a terrible case of flu. I was just awful, I felt like I ruined Christmas and I had to miss work too on Boxing Day and the 27th which made me feel very guilty.

Today I'm thankfully well. Working but I don't mind. I've always worked Christmas. I finish at 1pm (3 hours) then I'm going to have a very good afternoon.

[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature

Response to Worst Christmas Morning 2011-12-25 05:03:21

At 12/25/11 04:57 AM, Asalraalaikum wrote: I usually like personal stories that Newgrounders post once a while, but this one is fucking disgusting and you just ruined my fucking day.

Thanks man.

Awww...
Im sorry dude, didnt mean do ruin your day...

Response to Worst Christmas Morning 2011-12-25 05:40:56

<3 hug

BBS Signature

Response to Worst Christmas Morning 2011-12-25 07:25:05

Ouch, I know the feeling, though I haven't had the bad luck to have that on christmas morning.

Pic related.

Worst Christmas Morning

Response to Worst Christmas Morning 2011-12-25 08:41:58

Today i have the best x-mas morning!

I won the bronze whistle!!!

Hello.

Response to Worst Christmas Morning 2011-12-25 08:59:15

Sorry to hear that, my xmas morning just started.

Honestly, I think I've already got most of my gifts, my mom and her boyfriend (more so just her boyfriend, realistically) bought me a 1,200 $ laptop, my dad bought me Skyrim (he mentioned that Santa may get me NHL 12 though!), my one grandmother gave me 25 bucks, my other grandma and grandpa gave me 40 bucks (last xmas with them, once you're 18 it's over), today I'll go to my OTHER grandparent's house, which I really look forward to because I think it may be my grandpa's last christmas with us :(...

Tomorrow I'll go to my mom's house and celebrate with her and my brother, her boyfriend, etc... I don't expect much going there obviously, but a bit of cash would be nice as I want to start saving for some things, if not... I do have a job, so it will be no issue.

I wish I could have got my grandparent's some stuff, we did buy them a few things (my brother and I), but it's so awkward giving people gifts when the entire family is there, so I may wait a few days and go back on my days off or something and give them their gifts... And I need to give my dad his gift too, I bought him a Montreal Canadiens coffee mug, and something else to do with them, I can't remember. Maybe it was a toque.

Honestly, I love Christmas, it is just a very happy time of year and everyone seems to enjoy it, I do have to deal with people bitching about it on Facebook though, lots of negative nancys on there, but a simple stfu seems to be good enough most of the time.

Hope everyone enjoys their holidays and gets what they want, if you don't, just do what you can to appreciate the people and the gifts anyway... Don't be a downer when it's a very happy holiday.

Response to Worst Christmas Morning 2011-12-25 09:22:36

If you have them, I suggest eating some Tums or other antacids.

Merry Christmas!

BBS Signature

Response to Worst Christmas Morning 2011-12-25 10:56:55

Cold water usually does do the trick for me when I'm feeling sick and/or need to expel shit from my stomach

Response to Worst Christmas Morning 2011-12-25 11:49:17

I woke up..... and I have to wait until 4 in the afternoon to open any presents. It's 10:49 right now. #Losing

BBS Signature

Response to Worst Christmas Morning 2011-12-25 13:09:23

nothing to worry about, but just to be safe you should wish Jesus a happy birthday and maybe get him a present.

Response to Worst Christmas Morning 2011-12-26 15:15:25

At 12/25/11 04:53 AM, 123mine123 wrote: no oily stuff...

A good one for when you're sick is white rice with chicken broth, and seltzer to drink. also, jello or apple sauce without cinnamon.

At 12/25/11 04:57 AM, ClockworkSpace wrote: You know Santa only comes once a year, right?

His prostate must be the size of a fist. :P

At 12/25/11 09:22 AM, DM692 wrote: If you have them, I suggest eating some Tums or other antacids.

I'm pretty sure antacids don't help with nausea.

sig by JaY11

Letterboxd

one of the four horsemen of the Metal Hell

BBS Signature

Response to Worst Christmas Morning 2011-12-26 16:42:21

Mine was a bit bad, i woke up too late and everyone had opened their presents already

Response to Worst Christmas Morning 2011-12-27 20:50:18

I spent Christmas eve playing Dominos for money (and winning. Sweet), drinking old whiskey and smoking Cuban cigars.

Response to Worst Christmas Morning 2011-12-27 21:18:13

I spent it eating, being jolly, having fun, and winning 300$ from cards.