00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

inkchromatic just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Ngfigure Voice Acting Contest

17,905 Views | 194 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Ngfigure Voice Acting Contest 2012-01-02 21:56:22

Osuka's feeling of time is something I must get used to 0_O...

"Contra Mundum, Semper Et In Aeternum."

My voice acting demo - PM me if you need me:)

Response to Ngfigure Voice Acting Contest 2012-01-02 22:08:45

And so, the story continues.

An older, wiser Judge stand at the peak of a great mountain. He looks above the New Grounds, and sees all is well. The air is fresh, and the wind only more pure.

But still, he knew something was wrong.

"My Lord!" Shouted a desperate voice! The Judge turned around to see a familiar winged horse.

The horse descended before him, and did dismount his comrade, Sir Killington.

"Sire," said the Judge. "What brings you here? Have the results been finished so soon?"

"No..." spoke a disheartened Sir Killington. "I'm afraid...they have returned..."

"They...?"

In the palm of his comrade's hands lye something crunched. He handed it to the Judge, and so it was opened.

It was a deck card. A Joker card, with a drawing of a snake on it...

Response to Ngfigure Voice Acting Contest 2012-01-02 23:14:34

The deck card seems familiar to the wise Judge.

"Impossible" said with a trembling voice,"Could this mean the return of the Joker and the resurrection of my deadliest enemy SNAKE?!"

"Maybe Judge." said Sir Killington, " if they have returned, we must defend the "Results" before they come and destroy it.

"Your right" said the wise Judge. "Gather all the help you can Sir Killington","the nightmares have returned."

To Be Continue....(Continue the rest guys!)

Response to Ngfigure Voice Acting Contest 2012-01-02 23:17:02

At 1/2/12 08:56 PM, RicePirate wrote: I think the results were so awesome that Suka's head literally exploded.

No shit, picking the best on so many demos is not easy task

At 1/2/12 09:56 PM, Kpheeyat wrote: Osuka's feeling of time is something I must get used to 0_O...

Actually was the crappy internet, I lost conection at 4:30 pm. But I have the results done :)

1 minute.... (seriusly)

Response to Ngfigure Voice Acting Contest 2012-01-02 23:20:52

I received really good demos from a lot of people, the choices where really hard to make, but finally here are the results

Riley: Hnilmik
Angreh Fancy Panda: StomachBug
GrumpyProfessor: Rice Pirate
Little Sin: Jazza
Jurnk: Shishiza
Monkey Business: SirKillington
NG Elite: SirUndead
Throbulator: mrbipolar
Undead Andy: RedHarvest
Wireless Moonwalker: biggiek7888

Whats next?

Well, the script isnt written yet. We are trying to make something really fun and also a interesting story. When we have the Final Script, we are going to contact each voice actor to send him/her the Dialogues. And then we are going to animate this project (I Dont have release date yet, Im working on other 2 projects)

Thanks to everyone who participated on this (Each one that participated in the Texturing and the Voice Acting will appear in the Special Thanks of the NGFIGURE credits)

Ngfigure Voice Acting Contest

Response to Ngfigure Voice Acting Contest 2012-01-02 23:22:05

Congrats to all who were chosen!

Lookin' forward to seeing the final animation~

Butts

Butts

Response to Ngfigure Voice Acting Contest 2012-01-02 23:25:08

Oh damn. Didn't make it. BUT!!!! I am very happy for the winners! You guys all deserve it! Congrats! :)

Response to Ngfigure Voice Acting Contest 2012-01-02 23:29:52

Hey cool, Monkey Business I shall be :D Thanks for the opportunity and to everyone who submitted, everyone's stuff was freakin' awesome! When the next Voice Acting Contest kicks in, all you guys should be entering! This was some damn good competition.

>:[C]

BBS Signature

Response to Ngfigure Voice Acting Contest 2012-01-02 23:43:55

HA HA! Some damn good talent got picked. I am certainly surprised I made the cut for Throbulator. I appreciate the opportunity immensely. I also ditto what sirkillington stated. that you should all get in on the next voice acting contest, you're all to good not to at least try.

Response to Ngfigure Voice Acting Contest 2012-01-03 00:07:17

Man, i shouldnt have entered in this contest, otherwise i wouldnt have this defeat.

Response to Ngfigure Voice Acting Contest 2012-01-03 00:08:35

Oh wow..... I actually got a part. I seriously told myself I wasn't going to get it, and just was glad to have had fun with this and look, a part! I am really looking forward to the script, and then the actual film, and it shall be an honor to be working with the Sir once again, along with some other new people. ^^

Response to Ngfigure Voice Acting Contest 2012-01-03 01:50:34

Oh wow, yay-ness for the win! It was really fun writing/recording my li'l thing, so I'm glad it was entertaining~

There were definitely lots of talented folks entering, so I hope that despite not placing, their entries may be incorporated in some adventurous animator's animations someday! 'Cause seriously, some of the best flashes out there were made based on someone else's pre-recorded audio portal entry~ And we have some fun stuff that shouldn't go to waste!

As for the other voice acting contest...

xP I'd join those more often if I had more time to brainstorm/write/mix my entries~

BBS Signature

Response to Ngfigure Voice Acting Contest 2012-01-03 05:02:18

Oh well, at least Seymour and TomS didn't win either(I just kind of went in to give those fellas competition :P) lol. Soooo I'm content.
Though frankly I sort of expected at least my fancy panda submission to win.
Oh well. Better luck next time, I guess.
What's the next VA competition :P?

"Contra Mundum, Semper Et In Aeternum."

My voice acting demo - PM me if you need me:)

Response to Ngfigure Voice Acting Contest 2012-01-03 10:28:32

Holy hell! Thank you so much for giving me such a great opportunity to work with you guys! You have no idea what this means to me! XD

A lot of brilliant talent in this contest! I can't wait to see what everyone's going to be doing in the new year! Good luck to you all on all your endevours!

Response to Ngfigure Voice Acting Contest 2012-01-03 15:48:18

Man, it sucks I didn't place, but it was my first time and I had a lot of fun doing it. I'm glad Killington & Bipolar got parts tho, cuz I'm sick of listening to them bitch about work : ) Great job to everyone who entered & I hope the final animation is awesome! And great job to the other chicks who entered for Riley. I knew I wasn't going to win that for sure, but I figured I'd try.

Anyway, GG everybody, GG!