00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Tgo123 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Little Fucking Kids

23,440 Views | 31 Replies

Little Fucking Kids 2011-09-30 01:13:41

Why the fuck is it that little kids think they can hit you all the time?
I grab my cousin 'cause he's hitting me, and it's started to really fucking hurt. Not squeezing him, just enough so he cant hit me anymore.
He starts crying, then my sister and cousins start yelling at me to let him go, me being the dombass that i am, followed their bitching orders.
He then walks into his room and grabs his little skateboard and throws it at my head.
CON-FUCKING-CUSSION
HOSPITAL
PARENTS YELLING AT ME FOR "BULLYING" A FIVE YEAR OLD

Response to Little Fucking Kids 2011-09-30 01:17:24

Wedge nuff said.

Also stop fucking your cousin fucking pedophile!!

Enter Thy Metal Hell

www.infowars.com Because There Is A War On For Your Mind.

BBS Signature

Response to Little Fucking Kids 2011-09-30 01:18:02

Its your own fault for nor dodging the skateboard, end of story/thread.

HahahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. funny guy over here, look at 'im.

BBS Signature

Response to Little Fucking Kids 2011-09-30 01:19:02

At 9/30/11 01:17 AM, smeagol1 wrote:
Also stop fucking your cousin fucking pedophile!!

Where could i have possibly implied that?
...Is this your idea of humor?
Are you twelve?

Response to Little Fucking Kids 2011-09-30 01:19:51

At 9/30/11 01:19 AM, irishiweredrunk wrote: Are you twelve?

Would you be scared of him if he was?

Response to Little Fucking Kids 2011-09-30 01:22:52

At 9/30/11 01:19 AM, Squidbit wrote:
At 9/30/11 01:19 AM, irishiweredrunk wrote: Are you twelve?
Would you be scared of him if he was?

Yep, he would be (end up throwing a skateboard at him) XD

HahahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. funny guy over here, look at 'im.

BBS Signature

Response to Little Fucking Kids 2011-09-30 01:33:41

Use the ultimate Child-Stopping item. A pillow. Strong enough to knock 'em down and shut 'em up, light and soft enough to not leave a mark.

But in all honesty, you should just lock him/her out of your/his/her room.

I'm the holder of the self proclaimed 'Biggest Douchebag on the Forums' award.

PSN/360 name : BerZerKer 123, and my Steam

BBS Signature

Response to Little Fucking Kids 2011-09-30 01:41:45

At 9/30/11 01:21 AM, zag wrote: anyway, children are brats. there's a reason that I dislike them.

Children can often be very fun and interesting, but I understand your frustration. It seems that the number of competent parents has been on the decline for quite some time; hence, the growing number of brats.

It really is a shame. Even more so when you realize that they will be parents one day.

Response to Little Fucking Kids 2011-09-30 01:53:38

Break his nose=simple solution.

Response to Little Fucking Kids 2011-09-30 01:55:43

Set him up on Newgrounds. That's the worst punishment you can ever give.

Response to Little Fucking Kids 2011-09-30 02:02:33

wow that kid's hitting you with a skateboard and throws it. and it hit your head must hurt man i feel sorry for you

Response to Little Fucking Kids 2011-09-30 02:13:59

Beat the little kids ass. Just don't leave a bruise!

BLM | ANTIFA

Life's a performance, so give it your all like it's your last show.

MINDCHAMBER DREW THE CAST FOR MY GAME WOW

BBS Signature

Response to Little Fucking Kids 2011-09-30 02:29:28

Once I hit my 5 year old brother in the head with a hammer, choked my sister half to death, and my mom was too scared to do anything about it. Of course usually I'm not that bad, I was just really pissed off that day.

Minecraft, the most awesome game ever!

BBS Signature

Response to Little Fucking Kids 2011-09-30 02:39:28

Trip wire in the doorway to your room. Tease him a bit and run back, quickly jump over the wire and watch him fall. Before anyone comes, take down the wire. Everyone will think he just tripped on his own because he's only 5.

int experience, posts;

while(experience/10 >= posts)

{posts++};

Response to Little Fucking Kids 2011-09-30 03:33:20

Obviously those little bastards don't know discipline because most likely the parents won't do shit , so take matters in your own hands and beat the little bastard with a belt

Response to Little Fucking Kids 2011-09-30 05:26:23

At 9/30/11 03:33 AM, Teddyriffic wrote: Obviously those little bastards don't know discipline because most likely the parents won't do shit , so take matters in your own hands and beat the little bastard with a belt

That's something my dad would do to me when I wasn't doing something right or misbehaving. I don't really know but is discipline before considered child-abuse now?

Response to Little Fucking Kids 2011-09-30 08:46:06

Punch him in that idiot head of his.

Response to Little Fucking Kids 2011-09-30 08:52:38

Sounds like they are not being raised correctly. Unfortunately too common these days

Excuse me, I'm looking for a car that's been tricked out to look like an ice cream truck.

I could use a strapping young man to do some chores around the house!

AHHH! JACKPOT!

BBS Signature

Response to Little Fucking Kids 2011-09-30 09:08:02

Defend yourself and argue that it was justified. You shouldn't get beaten by idiots who can't raise their little shit just because you did one physical action.

gorp

BBS Signature

Response to Little Fucking Kids 2011-09-30 10:08:46

Grow some tolerance and self-control.

Response to Little Fucking Kids 2011-09-30 10:10:24

press on his soft spot if you really want some good revenge, at 5 they still have that I think...

My Youtube channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/fuzzum1 11

If you get a ban, it was totally worth it. 10/10, I love you. -Skaren

BBS Signature

Response to Little Fucking Kids 2011-09-30 16:35:14

ohhh ye been there, what you have to do is psychological torture with them, or make them hit each other, but they are A) violent or B) just want atention (options not mutually exclusive), so u can also ignore them

Its only rape if you say no.

Say no to rape.

Response to Little Fucking Kids 2011-09-30 16:38:36

What kind of parent raises their child to think its ok to throw a skateboard at someone's head?

I'd have a serious word. Tell them if the little shit acts up again he's being laid out, regardless of age.

Some people feel content to pour syrup on shit and call it pancakes their whole lives.

Response to Little Fucking Kids 2011-09-30 16:42:43

At 9/30/11 10:08 AM, The-Last-Guardian wrote: Grow some tolerance and self-control.

I support this. Also, you could have been a little less hard on the boy.

Converting Vegetarians

--------------------------------

My YouTube Channel

BBS Signature

Response to Little Fucking Kids 2011-09-30 16:44:43

Report him to the police, for assault. Causing a concussion can be considered a juvenile action and he can be sent away because of it.

Ecchi first, ask questions never.

BBS Signature

Response to Little Fucking Kids 2011-09-30 16:45:29

LOL, You should've whooped (disciplined) their asses.

QOTW:

"I hate you because you never pass up and opportunity to mention that you are a "female"-Wreckr

How to review like your opinion matters

BBS Signature

Response to Little Fucking Kids 2011-09-30 17:40:15

i would have no tolerance for him, if he fucks with you pin him to the ground and put his legs over his head till he sais uncle. if your parents bitch at you do the same to them.

BBS Signature

Response to Little Fucking Kids 2011-09-30 18:00:17

let me see concussion and you are in trouble. wtf. if you are being attacked and stop somebody from hurting you without causing them injury how are you abusing him. idk i guess if he stabbed you it would be your fault too. also with this logic if your sister got raped it would be her fault.

BBS Signature

Response to Little Fucking Kids 2011-09-30 18:19:32

At 9/30/11 01:13 AM, irishiweredrunk wrote: He then walks into his room and grabs his little skateboard and throws it at my head.

There is one advantage to my brother and his woman dressing my nieces in dungarees - I can pick them up from behind, avoiding all flailing limbs and damage to the child. Fortunately, they aren't the type to have skateboards. They'll probably just find something else to attack me with though. Mind you, I've got a bit of leeway, as the eldest isn't even 2 1/2 and the youngest is 2 days old now.

Three screaming kids in the house! Look, just fuck off home and let me get some damned sleep. The rugby is on in 9 1/2 hours and I've got a lot of stuff to do tomorrow!

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Little Fucking Kids 2011-09-30 19:11:47

A concusion from a skateboard?

I got ground into the ground with my Raptor when I hit a ground hog a while back and flipped it into a small ravine and didn't get no "concusion".

PUSSY!

Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.

BBS Signature