00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Rollermep just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

sig rater crew

325,837 Views | 10,463 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to sig rater crew 2004-10-22 03:44:10

At 10/22/04 03:33 AM, Demon_Inuyasha wrote:
At 10/22/04 03:30 AM, BareNakedSneepioo wrote: need...rating...
I like how it plays off a white theme, the font flows smoothly with the sig. The background is a bit plain, maybe stuff that's white, doves, flowers, angels? I dunno, but other wise, I give you a 8.25/10

yes, you're right. i really need to add something, but an angel makes it look very...meh, you know..boring...dull...

At 10/22/04 03:39 AM, carmelhadinosaur wrote: That end of that match look-alike thingy is too blured, i think it should be more sharpend (:)
And i cant give you a rating since im not a sig rater :S

hmm, but we can give you a try-out. just give some ratings on some sigs, and well see if you are good in giving adivse.

need rating. (caramel, you can try rating this one too)

sig rater crew

Response to sig rater crew 2004-10-22 03:47:00

At 10/22/04 03:44 AM, BareNakedSneepioo wrote: need rating. (caramel, you can try rating this one too)

I like the black theme. Also, how your name bends in the middle. Cool. But the overall background is plain, needs some heavy spruceing. I give it a 7/10.

I may go to bed soon, so caramel will have to rate. See if QuikFox will let him join, hes a good guy anyways.

[ King of Hearts: Domon Kasshu - Anime Club ] :: [ Final Fantasy Club ]

XBL / PSN - Voidist

Malice is my Sword, Rage my Armour & Anger my Shield.

BBS Signature

Response to sig rater crew 2004-10-22 03:51:16

At 10/22/04 03:44 AM, BareNakedSneepioo wrote: need rating. (caramel, you can try rating this one too)

Hehe ok (:)
Umm but first off i think your previous one deserves a 9, on beeing in like a hospital theme.. thats really cool!

Ok, next ;D
Text font is fitting really good, altough black looks too dark, i think you should change it to something lighter heh...
The black darkness from upstairs in 3 parts is good, altough i think its A BIT too dark, i think a bit lighting change would be better ;P
The mechanice style is very good. I give you a 8.6 on that sig (lol if i had it in my photoshop i would have flatten it and use difference clouds so it would look like my sigs :D haha but its a good sig, maybe make it to someone in the ASM, he might really like it :P)

BBS Signature

Response to sig rater crew 2004-10-22 04:09:56

wow, well, that was a good rating. much advise. =] my vote goes for letting you join.

oh, also rate this:

sig rater crew

Response to sig rater crew 2004-10-22 04:15:38

At 10/22/04 04:09 AM, BareNakedSneepioo wrote: wow, well, that was a good rating. much advise. =] my vote goes for letting you join.

Wow thanks!! Altough im not so good in that.. im not really good in giving low ratings.. like sometihngs obviesly worths a 2 i'll give it a 5 O_o

oh, also rate this:

Wow very good! The sneepioo's square on the other big square is very good!! Also like the text with its font. The pic in the left square is also so very very good and matching the other part of the sig (:) I dont see what should you change here (..*BIG PLASTIC WRAP BAHHH!!!*.. haha lol nothing) so im gonna give you a 9.5 (:)

BBS Signature

Response to sig rater crew 2004-10-22 04:38:12

At 10/22/04 04:15 AM, carmelhadinosaur wrote: Wow thanks!! Altough im not so good in that.. im not really good in giving low ratings.. like sometihngs obviesly worths a 2 i'll give it a 5 O_o

heh, yeah. i have the same thing. i just don't want to hurt people's feelings.

oh, also rate this:
Wow very good! The sneepioo's square on the other big square is very good!! Also like the text with its font. The pic in the left square is also so very very good and matching the other part of the sig (:) I dont see what should you change here (..*BIG PLASTIC WRAP BAHHH!!!*.. haha lol nothing) so im gonna give you a 9.5 (:)

^__^ thanks.

someone rate this one please.

sig rater crew

Response to sig rater crew 2004-10-22 05:02:29

rate my new sig please.
and carmel, aren't you supposed to be in school right now?

words

BBS Signature

Response to sig rater crew 2004-10-22 05:07:32

At 10/22/04 05:02 AM, Psychogen wrote: rate my new sig please.
and carmel, aren't you supposed to be in school right now?

haha thanks for knowing, today and tommorow is non-school days, its only in my school and few others around the country ^_^

BBS Signature

Response to sig rater crew 2004-10-22 05:10:29

At 10/22/04 04:38 AM, BareNakedSneepioo wrote: someone rate this one please.

Like the kinds of blue. The pic goes really good with it. Altough the text is TOO much unseeingable.. other than that its very good. 9.1/10 (:)

At 10/22/04 05:02 AM, Psychogen wrote: rate my new sig please.

Originality: 10! The pic is really cool and the way your name is on it is so very very good! I cant see something should be changed there. I give it a 9.5/10 (:)

Am i doing good Sneepioo? d;D

BBS Signature

Response to sig rater crew 2004-10-22 05:25:37

At 10/22/04 05:10 AM, carmelhadinosaur wrote: Originality: 10! The pic is really cool and the way your name is on it is so very very good! I cant see something should be changed there. I give it a 9.5/10 (:)

thanks, but about the style, some people made that thing with the sword before me, so it's not really original. about the sig blending into the bbs, i made my last sig like that too.
anyway, tell me if this version looks better:

sig rater crew

words

BBS Signature

Response to sig rater crew 2004-10-22 05:39:30

At 10/22/04 05:25 AM, Psychogen wrote: thanks, but about the style, some people made that thing with the sword before me, so it's not really original. about the sig blending into the bbs, i made my last sig like that too.
anyway, tell me if this version looks better:

Haha never seen it before :D..
This version is not better or worse, it gets a 9.5 too, because both BG are matching here (:)
Here's a suggestion for the BG that might look good if you wanna try (i dunno how will it look :D):
Choose front and back colors pure yellow and pure red. Now go to the BG layer and use plaster (filter -> sketches) and make it look the coolest you can from there hehe....
I hope that will look good if you will try it! (;P

BBS Signature

Response to sig rater crew 2004-10-22 06:37:39

At 10/22/04 05:10 AM, carmelhadinosaur wrote:
Am i doing good Sneepioo? d;D

yesyes. very good. the thing that i like about you is that you give very exact ratings, like that 9,1 you gave me ^_^ i mean, me and the other raters always rate on 0,5 points. like 7,5 and 8 and 8,5. we don't give things like an 8,6. and you do. that's what i like. maybe i should do the same.
and seeing that master inuyasha voted for you too. you have 2 votes, that's enuff. you're rating good. count yourself in. ;)

Response to sig rater crew 2004-10-22 06:41:44

At 10/22/04 06:37 AM, BareNakedSneepioo wrote: yesyes. very good. the thing that i like about you is that you give very exact ratings, like that 9,1 you gave me ^_^ i mean, me and the other raters always rate on 0,5 points. like 7,5 and 8 and 8,5. we don't give things like an 8,6. and you do. that's what i like. maybe i should do the same.

Thank you very much!!! ;D Although i remmember you giving me 9.25 for the level 16 sig O_o :D

and seeing that master inuyasha voted for you too. you have 2 votes, that's enuff. you're rating good. count yourself in. ;)

Well than im thanking him. hurray!! (;))

BBS Signature

Response to sig rater crew 2004-10-22 07:31:37

At 10/22/04 05:39 AM, carmelhadinosaur wrote: Choose front and back colors pure yellow and pure red. Now go to the BG layer and use plaster (filter -> sketches) and make it look the coolest you can from there hehe....

well, it didn't look very good after i did that, but, i used that as a lighten layer to the current one and it changed the color in the way i wanted it, so it looks better now. you don't really wanna know how it looked before it was lighen.
thanks for the tip.

words

BBS Signature

Response to sig rater crew 2004-10-22 07:38:02

rate:

sig rater crew

Response to sig rater crew 2004-10-22 07:53:33

At 10/22/04 07:31 AM, Psychogen wrote: well, it didn't look very good after i did that, but, i used that as a lighten layer to the current one and it changed the color in the way i wanted it, so it looks better now. you don't really wanna know how it looked before it was lighen.

Haha lol i really like that effect :D It does look better now! (:P

thanks for the tip.

No probs ;D

At 10/22/04 07:38 AM, BareNakedSneepioo wrote: rate:

That looks really wierd, its not blurry, and not to sharpen, but it just looks like a bad quality :O
Well then, the ice like kinds of blue are very good, really like that, and i think a sig with ice can kick ass! :D
The shapes cannot be any better in my eyes, although i know the square you putted Sneepioo is matching to it, but i think its too small and you cant almost see it.. I give you 8.67425/10! (:)

Plz rate, i made it in the ASM for a competition hehe.. ( :

sig rater crew

BBS Signature

Response to sig rater crew 2004-10-22 12:41:44

At 10/22/04 07:53 AM, carmelhadinosaur wrote: Plz rate, i made it in the ASM for a competition hehe.. ( :

Sure. I like the border and how it sticks out, but not to far. The text and colour go with the sig, very nice. Very,very nice sig, I give you a 8.75/10

XBL / PSN - Voidist

BBS Signature

Response to sig rater crew 2004-10-22 12:42:18

Can I have my new sig rated please :)?

Response to sig rater crew 2004-10-22 12:46:40

At 10/22/04 12:42 PM, -Diddy- wrote: Can I have my new sig rated please :)?

Sure, that's what I'm here for. :)

Oh, I love how you have all the levels going by, I know once I hit lvl 24, I'll be satisfied, lvl30 is just to overated. But anyhoo, I like how the sig is shaped too. The font and colour of your name go with the sig nicely, but the background behind your name is too plain, but hey, the lvl counter makes up for someof that. I give you a 9/10

XBL / PSN - Voidist

BBS Signature

Response to sig rater crew 2004-10-22 12:47:23

At 10/22/04 12:42 PM, -Diddy- wrote: Can I have my new sig rated please :)?

i see you tried to give it a newgrounds effect. it's not worked out very well. there could be a special border around the level icons (make it look like a tv) than add some newground character on it, pico, p-bot, or whatever. improve that sig, it can become a friggin cool one. for now; 7.5/10

Response to sig rater crew 2004-10-22 12:51:56

At 10/22/04 12:47 PM, BareNakedSneepioo wrote:
i see you tried to give it a newgrounds effect. it's not worked out very well. there could be a special border around the level icons (make it look like a tv) than add some newground character on it, pico, p-bot, or whatever. improve that sig, it can become a friggin cool one. for now; 7.5/10

Ok I'll improve it then come back to you guys and see what you think of it....

Response to sig rater crew 2004-10-22 13:54:06

I have some sigs I want rated, heres the first.

sig rater crew

XBL / PSN - Voidist

BBS Signature

Response to sig rater crew 2004-10-22 13:55:10

Here's the otherone.

sig rater crew

XBL / PSN - Voidist

BBS Signature

Response to sig rater crew 2004-10-22 13:57:20

At 10/22/04 01:54 PM, Demon_Inuyasha wrote: I have some sigs I want rated, heres the first.

You, of all the people, don't have a border!!! Pics look nice, and the background is good too. But it seems a bit boring/flat/whatever. Borders really help. What's up with the writing. It makes no sense. And I don't see your name anywhere. 6.5/10

Response to sig rater crew 2004-10-22 13:58:39

please rate my current sig... thx

Response to sig rater crew 2004-10-22 13:59:58

At 10/22/04 01:55 PM, Demon_Inuyasha wrote: Here's the otherone.

I like the border, and the background. Ynuyasha looks nice too. The font is ok, and the letter's size is nice too. All in all it's just a bit too plain. I mean the background's too plain. Due to that dark spot in the middle. Some background animations can really help. 8.5/10

Response to sig rater crew 2004-10-22 14:00:01

At 10/22/04 01:57 PM, RavenGage wrote: You, of all the people, don't have a border!!! Pics look nice, and the background is good too. But it seems a bit boring/flat/whatever. Borders really help. What's up with the writing. It makes no sense. And I don't see your name anywhere. 6.5/10

hahah, you fool, there is a border, a 1 pixle BLACK border, look harder. LOL

sig rater crew

XBL / PSN - Voidist

BBS Signature

Response to sig rater crew 2004-10-22 14:01:41

rate this

sig rater crew

Response to sig rater crew 2004-10-22 14:01:46

At 10/22/04 01:58 PM, SpinTolk wrote: please rate my current sig... thx

I like the shape of it, the font is cool to. Love that red border. I'd say put something in the background, but that would clutter it. I give you a 8.5/10

Here is another one to rate. Note the border, or get pwn3d. :D

sig rater crew

XBL / PSN - Voidist

BBS Signature

Response to sig rater crew 2004-10-22 14:02:07

At 10/22/04 01:58 PM, SpinTolk wrote: please rate my current sig... thx

Seems a bit too plain to me. No background. I like the shape, but it's all just black and white. Invest in colour. And a background. U MUST get some background. Also I don't like the letter's font. The whole dotted effect just doesn't seem to fit in. 3.5/10