00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

mirko99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

sig rater crew

328,957 Views | 10,463 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to sig rater crew 2004-10-17 23:07:22

Dude, guys.... Totally rate this sig i made for EvilElement!

sig rater crew

"That's what the internet is all about. You have to feel like a retard before you can learn to not be a retard." -- Squidbit

BBS Signature

Response to sig rater crew 2004-10-17 23:22:29

At 10/17/04 11:07 PM, EvilRextex wrote: Dude, guys.... Totally rate this sig i made for EvilElement!

I don't like the pic on the right, the mouth and face don't really "morph" together nicely. There's no border and the text seems a bit plain too. U can make better effects with bloody text. I like the background though. 7/10
My first rate so don't mind me if I'm a dumbass ^_^

Response to sig rater crew 2004-10-17 23:34:56

Rate my sig plz.

BBS Signature

Response to sig rater crew 2004-10-17 23:38:48

At 10/17/04 11:22 PM, RavenGage wrote:
At 10/17/04 11:07 PM, EvilRextex wrote: Dude, guys.... Totally rate this sig i made for EvilElement!
I don't like the pic on the right, the mouth and face don't really "morph" together nicely. There's no border and the text seems a bit plain too. U can make better effects with bloody text. I like the background though. 7/10
My first rate so don't mind me if I'm a dumbass ^_^

Nope. I thought you did a great job! In fact, I want you to rate another one! Here's one that he requested in the ASM. It's his current sig:

sig rater crew

"That's what the internet is all about. You have to feel like a retard before you can learn to not be a retard." -- Squidbit

BBS Signature

Response to sig rater crew 2004-10-17 23:41:30

At 10/17/04 11:34 PM, speedy1234 wrote: Rate my sig plz.

Thats pretty cool with Bart on there, but I cant read the text in red and black. The text for your name is cool, but the yellow is a miss. If you put some other graffiti in the background, it would look cooler, like bart was branding it or mocking fun of them for writing on their art work. Other than that, nice. You get a 7.5/10

You mean this sig with no border, sure. :) The background is bland, the guy on the right is out of place. I like the font on Evil, but not element. Put some darker stuff in there and cover up the white areas. You get a 5.5/10

[ King of Hearts: Domon Kasshu - Anime Club ] :: [ Final Fantasy Club ]

XBL / PSN - Voidist

Malice is my Sword, Rage my Armour & Anger my Shield.

BBS Signature

Response to sig rater crew 2004-10-17 23:44:57

At 10/17/04 11:38 PM, EvilRextex wrote: Nope. I thought you did a great job! In fact, I want you to rate another one! Here's one that he requested in the ASM. It's his current sig:

No border, but you soft edged it. the background is to plain, I can't say much on how to improve on that. Why is everyone using Smurffette? I thought only Wonko-the-Sane and Tink13 were in on that joke? Meh, I like the font. I give this sig a 7.5/10.

XBL / PSN - Voidist

BBS Signature

Response to sig rater crew 2004-10-17 23:48:18

At 10/17/04 11:38 PM, EvilRextex wrote: Nope. I thought you did a great job! In fact, I want you to rate another one! Here's one that he requested in the ASM. It's his current sig:

Thx

U like the background, it's good all throughout the sig, ecxept forthe far right. I think it's a bit too bright there. But besides for that it's a good one. Good font, nice border. Maybe a bit too simple, but there's not much I can think of to fix that. 9/10

Response to sig rater crew 2004-10-17 23:49:30

At 10/17/04 11:48 PM, RavenGage wrote: U like the background,

I like the background (dumb typo)

At 10/17/04 11:44 PM, Master_Inuyasha wrote: No border, but you soft edged it.

For that perticulat sig I like it better that way.

Response to sig rater crew 2004-10-17 23:49:57

I made this sig at The -Seeker-'s request (AKA ILoveKaollaSu) could I have it rated please?

sig rater crew

BBS Signature

Response to sig rater crew 2004-10-17 23:58:11

At 10/17/04 11:49 PM, Wonko-the-Sane wrote: I made this sig at The -Seeker-'s request (AKA ILoveKaollaSu) could I have it rated please?

*tsktsk* You know you can do better than this Wonko. Both the pink and purple backgrounds are too bland. The Su on the left needs to be sharpened, the colour for the font is all wrong, make it a blood colour and mix some black in there. You could always put Hina inn in the back ground and make it look like Su was standing in front of it. I'm not sure if they have a halloween colour picture of Hina inn. I give this sad sig a 5/10. You CAN do better than this Wonko, I know you can.

XBL / PSN - Voidist

BBS Signature

Response to sig rater crew 2004-10-17 23:59:58

At 10/17/04 11:58 PM, Master_Inuyasha wrote: You CAN do better than this Wonko, I know you can.

*Shrug* With each layer I showed him what I did, and he said that was what he wanted. And I never stretch one picture across the entire background.

BBS Signature

Response to sig rater crew 2004-10-18 00:03:03

At 10/17/04 11:48 PM, RavenGage wrote: U like the background, it's good all throughout the sig, ecxept forthe far right. I think it's a bit too bright there. But besides for that it's a good one. Good font, nice border. Maybe a bit too simple, but there's not much I can think of to fix that. 9/10

w00t! And... how about this one? It was the most interesting request I have recieved in a while...

sig rater crew

BBS Signature

Response to sig rater crew 2004-10-18 00:03:25

At 10/17/04 11:59 PM, Wonko-the-Sane wrote:
At 10/17/04 11:58 PM, Master_Inuyasha wrote: You CAN do better than this Wonko, I know you can.
*Shrug* With each layer I showed him what I did, and he said that was what he wanted.

Well, if thats what he wanted, then I'm glad you made him happy.

And I never stretch one picture across the entire background.

I mean like cut a section out, then put a pic of Su in a costume or something. Oh well, if thats what he wanted, then good.

XBL / PSN - Voidist

BBS Signature

Response to sig rater crew 2004-10-18 00:04:26

I'm kinda repeating what M.Y. said, but it can't hurt to get one more rate.

At 10/17/04 11:49 PM, Wonko-the-Sane wrote: I made this sig at The -Seeker-'s request (AKA ILoveKaollaSu) could I have it rated please?

Border colour can be different, pics need to be a bit sharper, different colour font. Also u can add a bit more detail to the background. Or just make the detail that's already there more noticable. It seems like it's all one colour. 5/10

If he liked it it's ok, u CAN do better though.

Response to sig rater crew 2004-10-18 00:04:46

To clear things up, yeah, this is what I wanted.
so thanks Wonko.

Response to sig rater crew 2004-10-18 00:07:31

At 10/18/04 12:03 AM, EvilRextex wrote: w00t! And... how about this one? It was the most interesting request I have recieved in a while...

Change the background on the left. It's the same colour as the pic and u gotta look closely to see what the pic is. Also name is hard to read (small and same colour as background). Finally the background (or lack of) on the right should be fixed. It has a fair bit of potential, but need some more work. 6.5/10

Response to sig rater crew 2004-10-18 00:08:10

Here. since Raven and Master seem to hate my sig pic, I made some changes, do this suit sirs wants?

sig rater crew

BBS Signature

Response to sig rater crew 2004-10-18 00:37:24

At 10/18/04 12:08 AM, Wonko-the-Sane wrote: Here. since Raven and Master seem to hate my sig pic, I made some changes, do this suit sirs wants?

Bettter, I still think u have too little. Maybe a bit more pics. A Hina Mansion. A border (maybe a black one). Or smoothen it like Evil did. 8.5/10

Response to sig rater crew 2004-10-18 00:44:29

At 10/18/04 12:08 AM, Wonko-the-Sane wrote: Here. since Raven and Master seem to hate my sig pic, I made some changes, do this suit sirs wants?

Meh, 7/10.

XBL / PSN - Voidist

BBS Signature

Response to sig rater crew 2004-10-18 01:21:33

rate this sig i did it in like 10 minutes ... i know it needs a background and stuff but is the concept ok? it has to do with a skateboard company

sig rater crew

Response to sig rater crew 2004-10-18 01:33:42

At 10/18/04 01:21 AM, _Zero_ wrote: rate this sig i did it in like 10 minutes ... i know it needs a background and stuff but is the concept ok? it has to do with a skateboard company

It needs a border, give it a white one, it does need stuff, I guess skating matirial related to that company. The font and colour are cool. I give you a 4.5/10

XBL / PSN - Voidist

BBS Signature

Response to sig rater crew 2004-10-18 01:36:27

You guys forgot to rate my weirdest request ever! Here it is again. Oh, and as you have already found out, I dislike borders =P

sig rater crew

BBS Signature

Response to sig rater crew 2004-10-18 01:41:41

At 10/18/04 01:36 AM, EvilRextex wrote: You guys forgot to rate my weirdest request ever! Here it is again. Oh, and as you have already found out, I dislike borders =P

Still, it's good to have a border on it, it makes it look profesional(spelling). All right...........? Why is there an Ewok in there? Funny. Killing a smilely face is always fun. I can't realy think of how to improve it, but it just seems......how can I say this........like it could be better......but I don't know how. I give it an 8/10.

XBL / PSN - Voidist

BBS Signature

Response to sig rater crew 2004-10-18 01:48:35

At 10/18/04 01:41 AM, Master_Inuyasha wrote: Still, it's good to have a border on it, it makes it look profesional(spelling). All right...........? Why is there an Ewok in there? Funny. Killing a smilely face is always fun. I can't realy think of how to improve it, but it just seems......how can I say this........like it could be better......but I don't know how. I give it an 8/10.

Actually, the request was to have an Ewok blowing pikachu away with a shotgun. So that's why there's an Ewok. And it's not a smilie face, it's Pikachu.

<3

BBS Signature

Response to sig rater crew 2004-10-18 01:56:27

OK, I've got a treat for you raters. Since you like borders so much, I made a sig with a border on it! Rate it!

sig rater crew

BBS Signature

Response to sig rater crew 2004-10-18 02:04:10

At 10/18/04 01:56 AM, EvilRextex wrote: OK, I've got a treat for you raters. Since you like borders so much, I made a sig with a border on it! Rate it!

Nice, a border, but not an average one, there is a skull in there too. I like how the deck has zero's name like that, and then there is the single truck on the right. Some blood spatter as well. Good job, it gets a 9/10.

I thought that was a smily, but it's funnier that it's pikachu. Funny.

XBL / PSN - Voidist

BBS Signature

Response to sig rater crew 2004-10-18 02:07:20

Haha, dude, I'm gonna be here here all night. Heres another.

sig rater crew

BBS Signature

Response to sig rater crew 2004-10-18 02:18:24

At 10/18/04 02:07 AM, EvilRextex wrote: Haha, dude, I'm gonna be here here all night. Heres another.

Geez, I hope not, I have to sleep ya know. :)

You don't like borders do you? I like the mega man theme. The font is really cool, and so are the graphics, but you could always animate mega man. I give you a 9/10

XBL / PSN - Voidist

BBS Signature

Response to sig rater crew 2004-10-18 02:21:20

At 10/18/04 12:37 AM, RavenGage wrote:
Bettter, I still think u have too little. Maybe a bit more pics. A Hina Mansion. A border (maybe a black one). Or smoothen it like Evil did. 8.5/10

Take a closer look, it's got a two pixel black border.

BBS Signature

Response to sig rater crew 2004-10-18 02:34:46

At 10/18/04 02:18 AM, Master_Inuyasha wrote: You don't like borders do you? I like the mega man theme. The font is really cool, and so are the graphics, but you could always animate mega man. I give you a 9/10

No, I don't like borders much. I feel better off without them... Well, in most cases. Here's another!

sig rater crew

BBS Signature