00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

4ng3lzh4untm3 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Why don't you have a girlfriend?

9,325 Views | 155 Replies

Response to Why don't you have a girlfriend? 2011-07-20 02:58:07

At 7/20/11 01:12 AM, mothballs wrote:

The reason I don't have a girlfriend (and never did) is because of all of the following:

2. I was always shy

4. I have picked up from my dad's social awkwardness
5. When I talk to girls I try way too hard and end up fucking it up
I have no confidence
7. the US is full of stuck up women.
8. I don't have a phone, so I can't get their numbers.
9. I don't flirt, I just talk.

At 7/20/11 12:51 AM, razorbladesigh wrote:

I'm just a loser bro.
this pretty much sums up what I was going to say

At 7/20/11 01:14 AM, Twone wrote:

I used to be more shy than anything, but now I think it's partially anti-social.

BBS Signature

Response to Why don't you have a girlfriend? 2011-07-20 03:12:56

I like how you accurately expect most of us to not have a girlfriend.

Join chat | In Obscurity Forever.| Least noticed user '13? Vote for me!

Sig by Me.

BBS Signature

Response to Why don't you have a girlfriend? 2011-07-20 03:52:54

Because I have neither the time nor patience. I can get what I want without the hassle.

Response to Why don't you have a girlfriend? 2011-07-20 03:58:39

Well i ask myself that same question, and i come to the conclusion
that attempting to have a girlfriend bores me.

like last 2 weeks ago, i found a great girl that i wanted to court, 3 days later i got bored of courting

i dunno, love comes naturally i guess

Response to Why don't you have a girlfriend? 2011-07-20 04:00:00

Because I am a girl.

Har Har Har...

No really the reason I don't have a boyfriend is because I'm stuck on this one dude who constantly hints at a relationship but goes about it in a 5 year old ish way (not letting me touch him even a high five or sit next to him). He does things like stare at me, say things he wouldn't discuss with other people like sexual things (his rare freak comes out a little with me), etc. I made a long post about it somewhere.

It's stupid because I've had other options but he's just so perfect I'm not motivated to look for someone else.

I loves teh intranet

Checks my Youtubes! Current Let's play- Earthbound

BBS Signature

Response to Why don't you have a girlfriend? 2011-07-20 04:07:31

I dont have one because my first couple of relationships ended very poorly.

one of them ended in a possible suicide...possible meaning she said she was going to kill herself and then just vanished.

i dont know what happend to her....

..so i feel guilty because of that and i dont want to hurt anyone for a "learning experience."

Current Art Thread some NSFW (2022)

Past Art Thread (2013-2020)

**If you want to learn how to draw Direct Message me! I'm looking to teach people.**

BBS Signature

Response to Why don't you have a girlfriend? 2011-07-20 04:09:14

because im on this thread typing this instead of.. well anything honestly. same prolly goes for many of you

(lights fat blunt*) Challenge me... when your ready to duel a GOD. (blows massive hit*)

Response to Why don't you have a girlfriend? 2011-07-20 04:25:49

At 7/20/11 04:03 AM, zag wrote:
At 7/20/11 04:00 AM, Boredy-Mcbored wrote: It's stupid because I've had other options but he's just so perfect I'm not motivated to look for someone else.
I know that this probably won't actually have any effect but I have to say it anyway...
Stop that.
there's a chance that this will never lead anywhere and then you'll wind up kicking yourself later.

Well the options aren't all that great though. One was pretty good but we go to separate schools, have no transportation and since I hate talking on the phone, and that's the only way to talk to him, I got lazy and would only talk when I felt bored. The other is Ok but I'm pretty sure he's dumb (and I don't do dumb people). The others are either loosers or just like the first one, hard to contact.

besides, if you don't meet someone that you're more interested in than him, it's not like you'll never have the chance to be with him if he does verbally convey his feelings for you.
also, have you tried asking him out?

Ugh... Well, there was this one time I kinda sorta did because it was a dare but it sounded so forced I sorta stopped midway (so no). I'm just sorta shy. I say I want to wait until we are alone but if there is EVER a time we are alone I forget, someone comes or I chicken out.

Also to get a better insite on what we act like (it's not all that perfect):

At 7/4/11 07:43 PM, Boredy-Mcbored wrote: I know the feeling. I've liked this guy since 6th grade (I'm about to be a 12th grade highschool senior now). He's super smart, a perfectionist, and so charming. There's a connection there; we stare at each other from across the class room, his legs always face mine (so he's actually facing me but turning himself so it looks like he's facing the board/person he's talking to), when we are alone he says some sexually suggestive things about himself and subjects (which he DOESN'T do at ALL with other people), among other things.

But the problem is we have that like-hate sort of relationship and he acts like one of those 5 year olds that's afraid to admit he likes a girl. He acts like I have the "cooties" so I can't really sit next to him or "touch him", we are ALWAYS arguing with each other, and insults me all the time.

It's so confusing and I always doubt whether or not he likes me or not. A year and a half ago he was ignoring me for 3 months but in the middle of that spell we happened to sit next to each other on the bus. He "fell asleep" on my shoulder for most of the bus trip but when we were close to the bus stop he woke straight up and used his phone immediately like nothing happened. He tells me he not to touch him but falls to sleep on my shoulder???

Hopefully this will end this school year. We went out with a group of friends recently and acted like a normal person instead of a 5 year old. Maybe we can be together....

Maybe....

I loves teh intranet

Checks my Youtubes! Current Let's play- Earthbound

BBS Signature

Response to Why don't you have a girlfriend? 2011-07-20 04:29:57

I've had one true girlfriend; it lasted about 8 months - first 3 or 4 months were amazing, last 4 she treated me like shit. Sure, I miss her sometimes, she was amazing looks wise, but I'm sure when I go to college I'll find someone nice :3

I hope... :(

Response to Why don't you have a girlfriend? 2011-07-20 04:40:36

I'm the nice guy. I get to know a gal. I fall for the gal. I tell the gal how i feel and the reply usually entails, "Oh, you are a great friend, but i don't think we would work out." Something like that.

FML. Wait... wrong site.

Thank you Ryan for the AWESOME sig!

REDESIGN FINALLY!! YESSSS!!! | MLP: FiM Crew | Anime Club

BBS Signature

Response to Why don't you have a girlfriend? 2011-07-20 04:44:53

I do have one.

Ecchi first, ask questions never.

BBS Signature

Response to Why don't you have a girlfriend? 2011-07-20 04:49:22

At 7/20/11 01:12 AM, mothballs wrote: The reason I don't have a girlfriend (and never did) is because of all of the following:

1. I have long hair & and a goatee

Cut your hair, the goatee is fine though

2. I was always shy

See a therapist too help all your emotional problems

3. People consider me "weird" because I like to make crazy jokes and act crazy

Some girls like crazy

4. I have picked up from my dad's social awkwardness
5. When I talk to girls I try way too hard and end up fucking it up
6. I am short (I'm 17 and a half and I'm 5'5") therefore I have no confidence
7. Women in New York are considered stuck up in the US, and the US is full of stuck up women.
8. I don't have a phone, so I can't get their numbers.

Get a phone

9. I don't flirt, I just talk.

Those are all I can think of for now, and if anyone has any suggestions do tell.

Your welcome

BBS Signature

Response to Why don't you have a girlfriend? 2011-07-20 04:55:53

At 7/20/11 04:52 AM, zag wrote:
At 7/20/11 04:49 AM, Suprememessage wrote:
At 7/20/11 01:12 AM, mothballs wrote: The reason I don't have a girlfriend (and never did) is because of all of the following:

1. I have long hair & and a goatee
Cut your hair, the goatee is fine though
you are wrong...
shave the goatee, leave the hair.
or keep both... whatever. that's not really an issue.

Well it depends how long his hair is doesn't it. If its really long he should atleast trim it.

BBS Signature

Response to Why don't you have a girlfriend? 2011-07-20 04:56:59

At 7/20/11 12:50 AM, SloppyMoe606 wrote: I have a girlfriend though...

I do to..

| Steam | NoN bbs | formerly steelchair

BBS Signature

Response to Why don't you have a girlfriend? 2011-07-20 05:00:04

Jesus, short as fuck

As for me, don; want/need one atm.

wazeh?

Response to Why don't you have a girlfriend? 2011-07-20 05:02:18

God damnit, typed it wrong

wazeh?

Response to Why don't you have a girlfriend? 2011-07-20 05:10:46

I do like girls, but i don't know why I don't have a girlfriend!!! why!!! why!!

Response to Why don't you have a girlfriend? 2011-07-20 05:23:29

I just like to be independent. When you have a girlfriend clubbing is boring because you have to stay with her all the time. I don't wanna have the feeling that I'm chained to a pole (yet).

[Hidden Audio Gems]

SoundCloud || YouTube || Facebook

PM me for constructive reviews, collaborations or commissions!

BBS Signature

Response to Why don't you have a girlfriend? 2011-07-20 08:30:32

I have a girlfriend, and frankly guys, I'm not bad looking, and not all of my time is spent on the internet so my social skills haven't rotted to a fine mush paste like many other NGer's. As a matter of fact my current job as a door to door salesman requires social skills to keep my ass from getting shot!

All the bullets have missed so far... does that mean I have good social skills?

Why don't you have a girlfriend?

DJHeat=my hero! (at least 4 the next half hr. Then i'll be all like DJHeat whodat? lol balls)

IF I SEEM GAY TO YOU THEN READ THIS THREAD

BBS Signature

Response to Why don't you have a girlfriend? 2011-07-20 08:39:46

I have one :(

im forced to sexing with her :(

Response to Why don't you have a girlfriend? 2011-07-20 08:41:18

At 7/20/11 12:49 AM, AkilsmizzXMW wrote: Why don't you have a girlfriend or boyfriend?

I have a boyfriend, he's on here too actually.

Is it because you're extremely anti-social?

No, considering I'm shy, I'm pretty social.

Is it because people don't find you attractive?

You tell me.

Shhhh.

BBS Signature

Response to Why don't you have a girlfriend? 2011-07-20 08:42:42

Because I hate relationships. I've had two relationships, one of them was violent. And the second one was violent and full of cheating (him, not me). So its safe to say that I am ruined for relationships for quite some time. Besides, I'm young and at uni so I just want to be a free spirit and get all the sex I can, whilst I can.

Release your inner crazy.

BBS Signature

Response to Why don't you have a girlfriend? 2011-07-20 08:43:25

Here's my list

1) I'm extremely picky
2) I'm anti-social
3) I think too much
4) When a girl is so good and perfect, I don't want to ruin her life accidentally
5) I am a black sheep
6) I am unorthodox
7) I LOVE seclusion, I don't want another bitch to bitching about my every move
8) My mother is dying and she's such a drama queen, I don't need more drama
9) I don't have much money because my mother robbed all of my saving years back and so I have to rely on her on money. I won't be able to satisfy the girl's needs in any single way
10) Extend from no. 9, I don't like women to pay stuff for me. It makes me feel bad, if we're on a date, I'd rather be paying
11) My mouth is as sharp as a razor which kills without a single drop of blood
12) I have no shame
13) I don't make apologies. Just take on my side or get out of my way
14) My methods are harsh and complex, so much so that nobody can figure me out, but having good intentions however, but I don't think any woman would love to play a guessing game
15) I am too honest, if that honesty will hurt somebody's feelings. I'll just going to do it anyway
16) I'm a stoic man
17) I am concerned of honour of myself, and the girl I'm dating with. I would do harsh actions if somebody offenses me or her.
18) However, I have a lot of patience, so much so that I look like I have no emotions
19) I laugh at things people don't
20) I'm a freak

List goes on but I think this is enough :)
PM me if you need more

Response to Why don't you have a girlfriend? 2011-07-20 08:45:08

I don't want one.

Response to Why don't you have a girlfriend? 2011-07-20 08:45:41

Because I enjoy my social life too much.

You understand?

Response to Why don't you have a girlfriend? 2011-07-20 09:11:42

too many bad experiences put me off, its a sort of "i want a girlfriend, but at the same time I dont want one"

that and i always see myself as some ugly beast

Response to Why don't you have a girlfriend? 2011-07-20 10:47:54

At 7/20/11 05:00 AM, Lbf12 wrote:
At 7/20/11 01:12 AM, mothballs wrote: 6. I am short (I'm 17 and a half and I'm 5'5") therefore I have no confidence
Jesus, short as fuck

How tall are the women there anyway? I'm 5'3'' and that's a pretty average height.

Anyway, I'm not sure why I don't have a boyfriend. I guess I'm kinda shy and not too social... Also, it's seems hard to find a guy who I connect with like that.

BBS Signature

Response to Why don't you have a girlfriend? 2011-07-20 10:52:31

I'm ginger.

Pm me for a pleasant conversation or for help with anything.

Thanks to JebbaL for the awesome sig.

BBS Signature

Response to Why don't you have a girlfriend? 2011-07-20 10:55:24

Because I'm weird and unattractive, so the only girls who like me are very weird and very unattractive

bro at me come

BBS Signature

Response to Why don't you have a girlfriend? 2011-07-20 11:00:32

Sometimes I have girlfriends but I get really clingy and then they dump me.

:/