00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

ada242 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

What's wrong with you people(NG's)?

3,946 Views | 76 Replies

I've been apart of this forum for about a month, and a half. Maybe a little more than that.

And from what I can tell:

- You guys are some of the most mentally, emotionally, and socially damaged people that I have ever seen.

- All the penis, and rape jokes. It is as if you people are obsessed with the two.

- You say some of the most batshit crazy, off the wall things.

- Atleast one of you has posted a nude picture of yourself.

- You people make opening posts of yourselves knowing that it gets photoshopped.

- A crapload of you are legit homosexuals despite gays making upa relatively small portion of the population.

- Of the people that aren't homosexuals, you still openly behave llike you are.

- You're obsessed with grabbing random peoples cock's.

- You love the idea of futanari.

- Some of the women on this forum have penis envy.

- Quite a few of you seem depressed. And make threads about your depression, and sadness.

- You guys go through ridiculous methods to get the "new high". One of you took a whole fucking sheet of acid.

- You post pics of badly drawn dicks.

- You ALL can become trolls at the drop of a hat.

- One user is trying to run away from his abusive home.

- And yet... Many of you are kickass artists, and flash creators.

You are by far the most unique group of people I've been around on the internets, or in real life.

A man once described hell as a place where there is no reason. Thank you, Feminists, for dragging me into hell.

BBS Signature

Response to What's wrong with you people(NG's)? 2011-06-25 10:41:01

I'm normal.

Response to What's wrong with you people(NG's)? 2011-06-25 10:42:54

It's not just Newgrounds. The internet is full of weirdos, though I'd imagine they're probably not as weird in reality as they are in reality.

That's probably just blind optimism though.

BBS Signature

Response to What's wrong with you people(NG's)? 2011-06-25 10:43:48

I'm above-average.

Response to What's wrong with you people(NG's)? 2011-06-25 10:44:48

I'd like to say I'm not like that, but I am.

Response to What's wrong with you people(NG's)? 2011-06-25 10:46:13

- You guys are some of the most mentally, emotionally, and socially damaged people that I have ever seen.

None of those apply to me

- All the penis, and rape jokes. It is as if you people are obsessed with the two.

I don't recall make any such jokes at all recently (possibly ever)

So do Christians

Not me

- You people make opening posts of yourselves knowing that it gets photoshopped.

Never done that before

- A crapload of you are legit homosexuals despite gays making upa relatively small portion of the population.

Wut? Whatever that means, I'm not gay

Do I fuck

No

The fuck is that?

N/A

- Quite a few of you seem depressed. And make threads about your depression, and sadness.

Again, not me

- You guys go through ridiculous methods to get the "new high". One of you took a whole fucking sheet of acid.

Again, this doesn't include me

I've never done that

Incorrect

Wouldn't you?

I'm not :(

You are by far the most unique group of people I've been around on the internets, or in real life.

Since none of these things applied to me, does this mean I'm not unique?

BBS Moderator - Feel free to send me a PM if you have a problem!

BBS Signature

Response to What's wrong with you people(NG's)? 2011-06-25 10:47:37

Well, I find it certainly good that we have different types of people here, makes visiting this place quite an interesting experience.
The only thing that I found strange is that you talked mainly negative, since I have the feeling, that this place is a gem, and that it is better and has a more emotional community than other places.

Tuturu~ ♫

Without truth, there is no justice.

Asandir's interviews with Newgrounds forum users

BBS Signature

Response to What's wrong with you people(NG's)? 2011-06-25 10:47:43

At 6/25/11 10:42 AM, NEVR wrote: probably not as weird in reality as they are in reality.

whut

Anyway, yeah, that actually about sums up this place quite nicely. Truth be told, none of those aspects that you derived seem particularly deviant.

Response to What's wrong with you people(NG's)? 2011-06-25 10:49:52

@Dean

ITT: Im examining the BBS as a collective. Ofcourse there will be people of the whole who do not fit the collective.

And maybe you should google futanari.

A man once described hell as a place where there is no reason. Thank you, Feminists, for dragging me into hell.

BBS Signature

Response to What's wrong with you people(NG's)? 2011-06-25 10:51:44

At 6/25/11 10:49 AM, ModernPatriot wrote: And maybe you should google futanari.

Well, you could have explained it with your post, but basically it means "Hermaphrodite" .

Tuturu~ ♫

BBS Signature

Response to What's wrong with you people(NG's)? 2011-06-25 10:52:28

I'm so happy you've never been on the MSPA forum(s).

So very happy.

Response to What's wrong with you people(NG's)? 2011-06-25 10:53:06

At 6/25/11 10:37 AM, ModernPatriot wrote: I've been apart of this forum for about a month, and a half. Maybe a little more than that.

And from what I can tell:

That's probably why a lot of us are stuck on the internet.

Of course we are.

That's cause we're on the internet and we can say whatever we want. I seriously doubt anyone would say the shit they say on here in real life. If they do, well they just have a problem.

You get banned for posting anything with nudity. So no.

No, anybody that makes a thread about themselves with a picture is just an attention-whore and don't represent the BBS as a whole.

I wouldn't say a crapload, but so what?

So what?

We joke around, yeah.

I don't know what that is.

I don't know, maybe.

They're attention whores too. A few of the users that still regularly come here have posted threads about killing themselves.

Whoever that is, no, they didn't do that. And if you pay attention, the people that go into the "lets get high lololol" threads are all the same few users and a bunch of new users.

Yup.

umad?

Is that bad?

Nah, it's just me.

Response to What's wrong with you people(NG's)? 2011-06-25 10:54:41

At 6/25/11 10:47 AM, Asandir wrote: Well, I find it certainly good that we have different types of people here, makes visiting this place quite an interesting experience.
The only thing that I found strange is that you talked mainly negative, since I have the feeling, that this place is a gem, and that it is better and has a more emotional community than other places.

I do love The BBS, but TBH, you guys are strange as fuck.

And I don't that what I said is mostly negative. I guess it's how you look at it.

BBS Signature

Response to What's wrong with you people(NG's)? 2011-06-25 10:56:25

At 6/25/11 10:54 AM, ModernPatriot wrote: I do love The BBS, but TBH, you guys are strange as fuck.

Oh, I like this place too, and I admit that we are strange yes, I highly include myself while saying this.

And I don't that what I said is mostly negative. I guess it's how you look at it.

Yes, maybe I took it in the wrong way, yes, thanks for clearing it up for me!

Tuturu~ ♫

BBS Signature

Response to What's wrong with you people(NG's)? 2011-06-25 10:58:42

@Squidbit

I've been on a few forums in my day, and none of those people as a collective said the crazy things that people say on here.

And a futanari is essentially a woman with a cock.

You guys say things like: "Grab her cock."

There a futanari thread.

And I know for a fact that I've seen a user make a thread full of him posting nude pics of himself.

BBS Signature

Response to What's wrong with you people(NG's)? 2011-06-25 10:59:00

At 6/25/11 10:49 AM, ModernPatriot wrote: ITT: Im examining the BBS as a collective. Ofcourse there will be people of the whole who do not fit the collective.

Sweet. I guess this makes me an individual. Not like the hipster kind of individual, but the good kind.

At 6/25/11 10:51 AM, Asandir wrote: Well, you could have explained it with your post, but basically it means "Hermaphrodite" .

Wow, you actually made a beneficial post. Thanks for potentially saving my eyes the trauma of coming across images on Google. I still think you're unnaturally nice though. Stop bottling up all that anger. Just release it into the open by shouting for like a hour straight. You'll feel good.

BBS Moderator - Feel free to send me a PM if you have a problem!

BBS Signature

Response to What's wrong with you people(NG's)? 2011-06-25 11:00:15

Welcome to the Internet. Please enjoy your stay.

BLM | ANTIFA

Life's a performance, so give it your all like it's your last show.

MINDCHAMBER DREW THE CAST FOR MY GAME WOW

BBS Signature

Response to What's wrong with you people(NG's)? 2011-06-25 11:02:47

At 6/25/11 10:46 AM, Dean wrote:
The fuck is that?

dick girl

Get lyrically fit!!!!

Props to Embr for putting my sig into shape!!!

BBS Signature

Response to What's wrong with you people(NG's)? 2011-06-25 11:06:04

Damn Right, we do.

Response to What's wrong with you people(NG's)? 2011-06-25 11:07:36

At 6/25/11 10:59 AM, Dean wrote: Wow, you actually made a beneficial post. Thanks for potentially saving my eyes the trauma of coming across images on Google.

Yes, happens from time to time, however, I thought it would be better to include it, since it cleared it up, and made it possible to continue the discussion.

I still think you're unnaturally nice though. Stop bottling up all that anger. Just release it into the open by shouting for like a hour straight. You'll feel good.

Well, I am also nice in reality, but like there, not all of my posts are that positive, just the majority, I guess.
I also hear it from other persons, including in reality, that they find me too nice. Well, I can´t change it, I will not act like a "bad-ass" just to appeal to the internet, it wouldn´t be my style.

Tuturu~ ♫

BBS Signature

Response to What's wrong with you people(NG's)? 2011-06-25 11:08:28

Hey, that's the whole Internet, not just us. Besides, no matter how many crazies there are in a group, there's always a few normal people.

BBS Signature

Response to What's wrong with you people(NG's)? 2011-06-25 11:12:30

Where do you come from? Earth? Not sure.
Besides, what exactly is your point? Nono, wait a sec: nobody cares.

Response to What's wrong with you people(NG's)? 2011-06-25 11:13:21

At 6/25/11 10:59 AM, Dean wrote:

:: Wow, you actually made a beneficial post. Thanks for potentially saving my eyes the trauma of coming across images on Google. I still think you're unnaturally nice though. Stop bottling up all that anger. Just release it into the open by shouting for like a hour straight. You'll feel good.

I agree. Asandir is abnormally nice for a NG'r.

BBS Signature

Response to What's wrong with you people(NG's)? 2011-06-25 11:22:51

At 6/25/11 11:09 AM, ClockworkSpace wrote: This guy has , never, EVER visited 4chan.

GET OFF MY INTERNETS HISTORY.

BBS Signature

Response to What's wrong with you people(NG's)? 2011-06-25 11:23:56

At 6/25/11 10:41 AM, FuckSandwich wrote: I'm normal.

Me too, I am normal. Who would like Normal people because they don't anything stupid what weirdos do on the Internet.

Response to What's wrong with you people(NG's)? 2011-06-25 11:26:03

At 6/25/11 11:13 AM, ModernPatriot wrote: I agree. Asandir is abnormally nice for a NG'r.

Hm. I for once think that I act totally normal, and there are plenty of users who are also as nice as me, if not more, I guess it just adds to the uniqueness of our community, when we have nice people, and aslong as I don´t mind you, it should be fine.

Tuturu~ ♫

BBS Signature

Response to What's wrong with you people(NG's)? 2011-06-25 11:27:37

At 6/25/11 11:26 AM, SCTE3 wrote: Not every user here posts like that.

Don't lie to me.

BBS Signature

Response to What's wrong with you people(NG's)? 2011-06-25 11:42:55

At 6/25/11 11:37 AM, SCTE3 wrote:
At 6/25/11 10:37 AM, ModernPatriot wrote: - And yet... Many of you are kickass artists, and flash creators.
Does reviewing count?

Lol! Of course! XD
Reviewing is an art. Very respectable one. If it weren't for *good* reviews, some artists wouldn't have reached their current level.

Response to What's wrong with you people(NG's)? 2011-06-25 11:58:18

At 6/25/11 11:42 AM, KKSlider60 wrote: Reviewing is an art. Very respectable one. If it weren't for *good* reviews, some artists wouldn't have reached their current level.

Which is why the Review Request Club exists - to promote awesome, detailed reviews like mi- uh, yeah... It does however help to know what you're talking about though before you randomly yap on about stupid things in Audio Reviews.

Response to What's wrong with you people(NG's)? 2011-06-25 15:10:06

At 6/25/11 11:58 AM, DonCarrera wrote: Which is why the Review Request Club exists - to promote awesome, detailed reviews like mi- uh, yeah... It does however help to know what you're talking about though before you randomly yap on about stupid things in Audio Reviews.

True, but the line between being objective and being relative varies from person to person, although it's just a matter of giving opinions in the end. Only the way you express your views marks the difference.