00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Dexxterzlab just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Expresicons Aka Emoticons

5,556 Views | 43 Replies

Expresicons Aka Emoticons 2011-06-07 19:30:29

Expresicon(s) is a word I coined a long time ago. It's almost exactly a combination of "facial expression(s)" and "icon(s)". Anyway, I'd like to share these icons I've made with the art community. Hopefully, they'll become popular (traditional) to use, like memes.

This expresicon is named, "Never Been Kissed". I'd like it to be included to Newgrounds proposed "user-made icon system": Topic: User-made icons on Newgrounds

Response to Expresicons Aka Emoticons 2011-06-07 19:46:31

Emoticons are too mainstream.

Response to Expresicons Aka Emoticons 2011-06-07 19:48:35

At 6/7/11 07:30 PM, Chad-Syphrett wrote: Expresicon(s) is a word I coined a long time ago. It's almost exactly a combination of "facial expression(s)" and "icon(s)".

Um.

Why did you coin this word, when the much more catchy 'emoticon' already exists?

Aigis - Putting the 'ai' back in 'Aigis'.

BBS Signature

Response to Expresicons Aka Emoticons 2011-06-07 20:14:51

That's nice to know. Thanks for telling me. Men make their own words. I like to share expresicons/emoticons.

Response to Expresicons Aka Emoticons 2011-06-07 21:25:30

I doubt this will work on NG, but if you want to offer this idea to another site you might need more "expresicons".

Everyone should do some for you.

BBS Signature

Response to Expresicons Aka Emoticons 2011-06-07 21:42:17

"Never Been Shaved" appears like a Greek god: my lord & shepherd.. I'm going to share many more expresicons (concept art) with you and others later:

Response to Expresicons Aka Emoticons 2011-06-07 21:55:25

Don't drink and drive, unless you're in a dream within a dream...within a dream while you're getting a BJ.

Response to Expresicons Aka Emoticons 2011-06-07 22:06:57

All of you may be invited to @NewgroundsFans at Twitter later. I plan to redesign it and work with Newgrounds on more potential-projects (including a Newgrounds fan-forum with advanced features, free-speech activists, "Homeland Security" and etc.)

Response to Expresicons Aka Emoticons 2011-06-07 22:28:49

If 4Chan was a lady, it'd be a Cat LADY!! Amrite?! They post so many cat pics thar' XD

Response to Expresicons Aka Emoticons 2011-06-07 23:05:03

O CRAP the last one looks like its staring into my soul!

the lord of our savior. el christio

BBS Signature

Response to Expresicons Aka Emoticons 2011-06-07 23:15:10

Just to be sure here, did you draw any of these so far? or are you just finding them on the internet and putting your logo on them?

Response to Expresicons Aka Emoticons 2011-06-07 23:22:35

I don't trust you. This idea is deemed to fail like your other ones.

Art Thread/NG Art - View it. /I love rainbows do you?/

BBS Signature

Response to Expresicons Aka Emoticons 2011-06-07 23:56:10

I'll come back later this year to share more expresicons. Have love, peace, and understanding, all of you.

Response to Expresicons Aka Emoticons 2011-06-08 00:00:38

At 6/7/11 11:56 PM, Chad-Syphrett wrote: I'll come back later this year to share more expresicons. Have love, peace, and understanding, all of you.

LOL. Newgrounds has YOUR permission? Did you even make these things? I still don't trust you. Why would newgrounds use these things anyway? This will definitely make newgrounds look more like deviantart if it ever happens. I think that would greatly displease the community. I dunno lol.

BBS Signature

Response to Expresicons Aka Emoticons 2011-06-08 00:01:07

At 6/7/11 11:56 PM, Chad-Syphrett wrote: I'll come back later this year to share more expresicons. Have love, peace, and understanding, all of you.

Don't come back 'round too fast now, yeh hear?

BBS Signature

Response to Expresicons Aka Emoticons 2011-06-08 00:05:06

At 6/7/11 11:15 PM, M-Vero wrote: Just to be sure here, did you draw any of these so far? or are you just finding them on the internet and putting your logo on them?

Batman, Hulk, and Joker are photo-manipulated images of figurines I owned. These were featured on my deviantART accounts months ago.

Response to Expresicons Aka Emoticons 2011-06-08 00:07:17

At 6/8/11 12:05 AM, Chad-Syphrett wrote:
At 6/7/11 11:15 PM, M-Vero wrote: Just to be sure here, did you draw any of these so far? or are you just finding them on the internet and putting your logo on them?
Batman, Hulk, and Joker are photo-manipulated images of figurines I owned. These were featured on my deviantART accounts months ago.

How about the other ones? Hmmmmmmmmmm?

BBS Signature

Response to Expresicons Aka Emoticons 2011-06-08 00:07:24

At 6/8/11 12:01 AM, Little-Eise wrote:
Don't come back 'round too fast now, yeh hear?

That's racist. o__o j/k partnur' aw shucKS!

Response to Expresicons Aka Emoticons 2011-06-08 00:09:48

At 6/8/11 12:00 AM, Fifty-50 wrote:
LOL. Newgrounds has YOUR permission? Did you even make these things? I still don't trust you. Why would newgrounds use these things anyway? This will definitely make newgrounds look more like deviantart if it ever happens. I think that would greatly displease the community. I dunno lol.

I have the full size images to share with the public later. They were made with Photoshop CS4. I want to upload them to deviantART or Behance.net before I show them in my Newgrounds gallery.

Response to Expresicons Aka Emoticons 2011-06-08 00:12:38

At 6/8/11 12:09 AM, Chad-Syphrett wrote: I have the full size images to share with the public later. They were made with Photoshop CS4. I want to upload them to deviantART or Behance.net before I show them in my Newgrounds gallery.

I meant to say if you drew them. Did you?

BBS Signature

Response to Expresicons Aka Emoticons 2011-06-08 00:48:38

I illustrated most of them. Please be patient with me. I can show you the layers and WIP (Works In Progress) on Newgrounds tomorrow. The yellow expresicons are the most unrealistic faces I've done on this art project.

Response to Expresicons Aka Emoticons 2011-06-08 00:52:04

Just in case you guys do not know/remember, this guy is a well known troll/dumbass. A quick search of his username on Google will provide you with countless examples of his stupidity and ability to easily agitate.

Response to Expresicons Aka Emoticons 2011-06-08 01:16:42

Chad-Syphrett,
you remind me of bottom from the play A Midsummer Night's Dream.

For one you seem to be a ass.
And you think you are so fucking great at everything.
If you had a Ass Head you would be identical.
this is bottom

Response to Expresicons Aka Emoticons 2011-06-08 02:05:59

At 6/7/11 10:28 PM, Chad-Syphrett wrote: If 4Chan was a lady, it'd be a Cat LADY!! Amrite?! They post so many cat pics thar' XD

Thanks I just shit my pants

BBS Signature

Response to Expresicons Aka Emoticons 2011-06-08 12:09:30

I don't think his previous history has anything to do with this thread, creepy and disturbing as it may be.
These "expresicons" don't look very good though, and the basic expressions people use on a regular basis aren't even present. It's like you decided to make the ones people were least likely to use in a normal conversation.

BBS Signature

Response to Expresicons Aka Emoticons 2011-06-08 13:04:21

I remember you.. You're that guy who thinks he's the shit and the greatest meme of all or something. You normally went around the internet with another name but I forgot..
Welp, your shenanigans won't work here. People are too much of an asshole here not to spot a troll.

Boop the snoot

BBS Signature

Response to Expresicons Aka Emoticons 2011-06-08 13:12:08

Hey you're back, good call! Does that mean we can spam your thread with homo-erotic pictures like before?

BBS Signature

Response to Expresicons Aka Emoticons 2011-06-08 13:17:15

You're back after your last fiasco? Dude... you've either got huge balls or a walnut in your skull.

BBS Signature

Response to Expresicons Aka Emoticons 2011-06-08 13:42:38

What's with you and your giant plans that will change the internet?

I severely doubt that you'll have more impact to the internet, than an european bumblebee has on where Japans next nuclear power plant will be located.

Go back and try to take over DeviantArt like you tried once, you'll have a better chance there ...

BBS Signature

Response to Expresicons Aka Emoticons 2011-06-08 14:29:21

At 6/8/11 01:17 PM, Wivernryder wrote: You're back after your last fiasco?

Hmmmmmm....

BBS Signature