00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

hyperheartcom just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

I just told my girlfriend that...

2,089 Views | 36 Replies

I just told my girlfriend that... 2011-06-03 22:36:16

I'm bi.
She isn't taking it well.

BBS Signature

Response to I just told my girlfriend that... 2011-06-03 22:37:13

It's her damn fault for having a problem with it, not yours for being bi. If she doesn't mature and get the fuck over it, she's not good enough for you. She needs to accept whatever she doesn't like about you instead of bitching about it.

Response to I just told my girlfriend that... 2011-06-03 22:38:42

At 6/3/11 10:37 PM, Scarface wrote: She needs to accept whatever she doesn't like about you instead of bitching about it.

What if he said he had aids?

Response to I just told my girlfriend that... 2011-06-03 22:39:56

At 6/3/11 10:37 PM, Scarface wrote: It's her damn fault for having a problem with it, not yours for being bi. If she doesn't mature and get the fuck over it, she's not good enough for you. She needs to accept whatever she doesn't like about you instead of bitching about it.

damn it scarface,why do you always take the words out of my mouth?!

but like he said,she has to accept you for who you actually are,and if she doesn't,then she's no good at all.she might just not be taking it well because now she is preoccupied about you hooking up with guys as well as girls and that puts her on a higher stress level. thats my hypothesis,at least.

Sig Links. Links in Sig. I dunno.

"making a piece of music is kinda like raising a kid (only a lot easier, lol)" - Skye [Winter] 11:28 PM <- Skype? hell yeah.

BBS Signature

Response to I just told my girlfriend that... 2011-06-03 22:42:19

I don't really know... She's stuck with me through a lot.

BBS Signature

Response to I just told my girlfriend that... 2011-06-03 22:43:27

At 6/3/11 10:37 PM, Scarface wrote: It's her damn fault for having a problem with it, not yours for being bi. If she doesn't mature and get the fuck over it, she's not good enough for you. She needs to accept whatever she doesn't like about you instead of bitching about it.

I second that

Response to I just told my girlfriend that... 2011-06-03 22:53:31

At 6/3/11 10:48 PM, Stereocrisis wrote: Well look at it from her side.

I am looking at it from her side. That's the main reason why I'm worried.

BBS Signature

Response to I just told my girlfriend that... 2011-06-03 22:54:39

I think as long as you stay committed to her like you probably already are, there shouldn't be a huge problem...

Keepin' Calm and Chiving On

*clickable siggy*

BBS Signature

Response to I just told my girlfriend that... 2011-06-03 22:56:25

Pick and commit. Don't just be a pussy who can't decide.

inb4 getting flamed for being narrow-minded

SteamID: Fetus

BBS Signature

Response to I just told my girlfriend that... 2011-06-03 22:57:13

You guys are keeping me afloat here. I appreciate it.

BBS Signature

Response to I just told my girlfriend that... 2011-06-03 22:58:15

You came out to her and nothing has changed on your part. She's acting ridiculous for thinking it's a big deal. You were you before this, and you're gonna be you after this. If she isn't willing to accept you being open with this, then you need to set her loose so her homophobic feelings can be allotted for on her own terms.

Response to I just told my girlfriend that... 2011-06-03 22:59:12

She's just a bitch. Dump her bitch ass and get yourself a nice guy.

Cootie would do just fine.

BLM | ANTIFA

Life's a performance, so give it your all like it's your last show.

MINDCHAMBER DREW THE CAST FOR MY GAME WOW

BBS Signature

Response to I just told my girlfriend that... 2011-06-03 22:59:18

I think the main problem is she took it the wrong way.

When you said you were bi to her, it obviously meant you would be up for sex with boys or girls you wouldnt really ahev a problem with it. However since you came out with that she might have thought you meant the usual misconception that goes with bi people which is you are greedy, that you saying you are bi made her think you were going to try and get off with a guy as well as her.

You should bring this up and say if thats what she was worried about, to be honest it is a incredibly popular misconception about bis, I dont blame her for getting caught up thinking that way about it. Let her know you arent going to cheat on her but you are just more sexually open than being strait.

I doubt she has a problem with your sexuality as it is but just what she thought you meant. If you get it out of the way, both have a good laugh about it and have some good make up sex.

Give it a year or two ad she might even consider letting you have your bi way and have a threesome with another guy, fun for the both of you :)

When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.

Youtube, Twitch: Mostly games

BBS Signature

Response to I just told my girlfriend that... 2011-06-03 23:00:05

Tell her to look on the bright side!
You guys can have an awesome threesome!

fuck yuo idiote

BBS Signature

Response to I just told my girlfriend that... 2011-06-03 23:18:39

At 6/3/11 11:12 PM, Im-A-Pirate wrote: "bi" my ass, it seems every teenager these days think they're bisexual (Much more common in females than males)

You just want attention.

seriously? jesus christ can't you see the guy is telling the truth here? if he wasn't then by now it would've been uncovered. go eat some dick,bro.

Sig Links. Links in Sig. I dunno.

"making a piece of music is kinda like raising a kid (only a lot easier, lol)" - Skye [Winter] 11:28 PM <- Skype? hell yeah.

BBS Signature

Response to I just told my girlfriend that... 2011-06-03 23:24:36

At 6/3/11 10:58 PM, Spikrodd wrote: Stuff

This is what I was gonna say, but it sounds smarter coming from you.

"You can't be careful on a skateboard man." - some kid

Response to I just told my girlfriend that... 2011-06-03 23:34:22

i dont see why does she have to stand things that she doesnt like and he doesn´t, and it seems like a problem that will affect him more than her due if they broke up, the thing will stick up with him not her

Its only rape if you say no.

Say no to rape.

Response to I just told my girlfriend that... 2011-06-03 23:42:59

At 6/3/11 11:21 PM, Im-A-Pirate wrote:
At 6/3/11 11:16 PM, Jedi-Master wrote:
At 6/3/11 11:12 PM, Im-A-Pirate wrote: "bi" my ass, it seems every teenager these days think they're bisexual (Much more common in females than males)

You just want attention.
Or maybe, just maybe....He might be bisexual and telling the truth about it on this forum.

But I suppose that this would be inconceivable.
He's 14 years old.

He just wants attention, dude.

It must suck being as gullible as you.

I would be inclined to agree with you if he were a female. But he is not and bi males tend to get the bad kind of attention, y'know, homophobic slurs and all that jazz thrown his way.

Response to I just told my girlfriend that... 2011-06-03 23:58:11

You just want attention.

HAHAHA, seriously? If I wanted attention I could just make 20 troll threads.

BBS Signature

Response to I just told my girlfriend that... 2011-06-04 00:01:55

At 6/3/11 11:58 PM, Stereocrisis wrote: Which brings me to my next point. You should have been upfront with her from the start. It's you who gave her the wrong impression of who you really were. You can't get upset if she dumps you for it. You weren't truthful about who you are.

You're assuming that I knew before we started dating. The truth is that I only recently came to terms with it.

BBS Signature

Response to I just told my girlfriend that... 2011-06-04 00:05:49

You're not bi. You're sexually confused.

BBS Signature

Response to I just told my girlfriend that... 2011-06-04 00:12:31

You really need to ask her why she is upset by this. Tell her it's a nature human tendency to have at least some non-heterosexual thoughts once in a while and make sure you explain to her that you didn't just find this out recently, but you have thought this for a long time with some serious thought involved in this decision.
If she is not for it then tell her to fuck off and stop being such an arrogant bitch.

Response to I just told my girlfriend that... 2011-06-04 00:18:53

At 6/4/11 12:13 AM, Stereocrisis wrote:
At 6/4/11 12:01 AM, james-pinfold wrote:
At 6/3/11 11:58 PM, Stereocrisis wrote: Which brings me to my next point. You should have been upfront with her from the start. It's you who gave her the wrong impression of who you really were. You can't get upset if she dumps you for it. You weren't truthful about who you are.
You're assuming that I knew before we started dating. The truth is that I only recently came to terms with it.
Okay, granted, I was assuming that. But if you spent so much time coming to terms with it, why didn't you tell her when you first starting feeling this way?

Because was scared. Y'know that feeling of pure terror you get before telling someone you love something important? Yeah, that.

BBS Signature

Response to I just told my girlfriend that... 2011-06-04 00:23:45

i just figured, at least acording to ur profile ur 14, if thats true i doubt u know ur sexuality yet, u maybe saw a marathon of will and grace before sleeping and had some dream with gays, nothing to worry about

Say no to rape.

Response to I just told my girlfriend that... 2011-06-04 00:28:01

At 6/4/11 12:23 AM, kakalxlax wrote: i just figured, at least acording to ur profile ur 14, if thats true i doubt u know ur sexuality yet, u maybe saw a marathon of will and grace before sleeping and had some dream with gays, nothing to worry about

No. I started puberty very early and there is a guy I'm attracted to and I have been for quite a while. Also, Will and Grace is shit.

BBS Signature

Response to I just told my girlfriend that... 2011-06-04 00:34:16

i like will and grace :(

Say no to rape.

Response to I just told my girlfriend that... 2011-06-04 00:39:28

At 6/4/11 12:34 AM, kakalxlax wrote: i like will and grace :(

Sorry. I saw some of it and I didn't like it. Maybe I shouldn't be so quick to judge.

BBS Signature

Response to I just told my girlfriend that... 2011-06-04 00:41:52

At 6/3/11 10:44 PM, Jedi-Master wrote:
At 6/3/11 10:42 PM, james-pinfold wrote: I don't really know... She's stuck with me through a lot.
Is it too much to ask her to stick with you just a little bit more?

If so, then

Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.

BBS Signature

Response to I just told my girlfriend that... 2011-06-04 00:42:54

At 6/4/11 12:41 AM, 111122223138 wrote:
At 6/3/11 10:44 PM, Jedi-Master wrote:
At 6/3/11 10:42 PM, james-pinfold wrote: I don't really know... She's stuck with me through a lot.
Is it too much to ask her to stick with you just a little bit more?
If so, then

Dump her ass.

Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.

BBS Signature

Response to I just told my girlfriend that... 2011-06-04 00:52:18

I've been in a similiar position as your girlfriend. The guy I was with considered himself bisexual and it did hurt yes. It's not because we have a problem with gay people it's just the idea of losing your boyfriend to a guy. To lose to another girl is bad enough but if your guy leaves you for another man then it just feels like something that would hurt beyond anything else. As if your female self drove him against women.

Just promise you that she is the only one for you.

[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature