00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

BUNKUMBITCH just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

I just told my girlfriend that...

2,071 Views | 36 Replies

Response to I just told my girlfriend that... 2011-06-04 00:56:26

At 6/4/11 12:52 AM, Gagsy wrote: I've been in a similiar position as your girlfriend. The guy I was with considered himself bisexual and it did hurt yes. It's not because we have a problem with gay people it's just the idea of losing your boyfriend to a guy. To lose to another girl is bad enough but if your guy leaves you for another man then it just feels like something that would hurt beyond anything else. As if your female self drove him against women.

Just promise you that she is the only one for you.

I have promised her that and she refuses to listen.
Now, some spam because the quote thing is being a biznatch. hghggfghjyyjyntgntghhgfhjtjt

BBS Signature

Response to I just told my girlfriend that... 2011-06-04 01:02:05

At 6/4/11 12:56 AM, james-pinfold wrote: I have promised her that and she refuses to listen.
Now, some spam because the quote thing is being a biznatch. hghggfghjyyjyntgntghhgfhjtjt

Show her then that she is the only one, and tell her that you don't look at guys. Even if you do it'll just hurt her to know. If you're serious about her then try and play down your bisexuality. Because like I said girls worry about losing their boyfriends to other girls enough without the reason of losing them to a guy too.

It can be a hard thing to accept. Just try and show her though that your bisexuality won't interfere with your relationship.

[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature

Response to I just told my girlfriend that... 2011-06-04 01:06:02

At 6/4/11 01:02 AM, Gagsy wrote: It can be a hard thing to accept. Just try and show her though that your bisexuality won't interfere with your relationship.

I'll try. Thanks for the advice.

BBS Signature

Response to I just told my girlfriend that... 2011-06-04 01:09:09

At 6/4/11 01:06 AM, james-pinfold wrote: I'll try. Thanks for the advice.

No problem, good luck.

BBS Signature

Response to I just told my girlfriend that... 2011-06-04 03:06:19

At 6/4/11 12:52 AM, Gagsy wrote: I've been in a similiar position as your girlfriend. The guy I was with considered himself bisexual and it did hurt yes. It's not because we have a problem with gay people it's just the idea of losing your boyfriend to a guy. To lose to another girl is bad enough but if your guy leaves you for another man then it just feels like something that would hurt beyond anything else. As if your female self drove him against women.

Ah this was a problem i had also, seriously nothing made me think I was shit at sex more than boyfriend turning strait after being with me...yea...I hope I wasnt that crap...

When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.

Youtube, Twitch: Mostly games

BBS Signature

Response to I just told my girlfriend that... 2011-06-04 03:09:34

At 6/4/11 03:06 AM, Ragnarokia wrote: Ah this was a problem i had also, seriously nothing made me think I was shit at sex more than boyfriend turning strait after being with me...yea...I hope I wasnt that crap...

Aw Mikey that wasn't your fault :(

<3 Also Happy Birthday

BBS Signature

Response to I just told my girlfriend that... 2011-06-04 03:14:58

At 6/4/11 03:09 AM, Gagsy wrote:
At 6/4/11 03:06 AM, Ragnarokia wrote: Ah this was a problem i had also, seriously nothing made me think I was shit at sex more than boyfriend turning strait after being with me...yea...I hope I wasnt that crap...
Aw Mikey that wasn't your fault :(

Yea hope not, otherwise I'm going to be "curing" gay people for the Christians! It's ok they love hypocritical stuff.

<3 Also Happy Birthday

LATE! But ty <3

When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.

Youtube, Twitch: Mostly games

BBS Signature