00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ryor just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

"Osama"news engineered-to what end?

3,490 Views | 44 Replies

No matter how you look at it, the news that has been released to the public has been engineered- that is to say that deliberate decisions were made as to when, how, and how much of this information would be released.

A lot of people seem really excited about these recent events, but I would like the peace at mind that The People aren't getting fucked with. Afterwards I really won't care, but until then I wish it were easier to find any of the actual evidence that it happened besides the fact that our news and government says it happened. For example, I hate that the only death photo I can find right now is this.

I'm not trying to make any inferences myself, but I encourage everyone to do their own digging. It's responsible, and that way everyone will see if things start to not add up quite the way they should. I cannot stress enough my frustration that there aren't tons of details easily accessible by now.

Don't get me wrong. Most likely Osama is dead. Either that or or he's fine but in a situation where if all goes well no one who matters will ever see or hear from him again. If there's any information to be legitimately questioned in non-rhetorical ways here it's when Osama was killed.

But we don't know when or how or where or anything. We know that we've just been told about his death- and that's it.

Here is the link to the official story page for MSNBC that is constantly being updated.

According to that article "The special operations forces were on the ground for less than 40 minutes and the operation was watched in real-time by CIA director Leon Panetta"

If that's the case I want the footage- unedited and unadulterated. There's not even the slightest reason to doubt that the footage exists because obviously whatever feed Panetta would have used to oversee the operation would have been backed up in case they needed it for anything- like proving to the world that they killed Osama Bin Laden at the time and place they said they did. And hey, maybe they did all of that and they just haven't seen any reason to make that footage public- or pictures of his dead body. Well if that's the case, here's me asking nicely for the government to get their butts in gear and give us the evidence. If that arduous asshole Donald Trump could get Obama to provide something as silly and trivial as proof that he is indeed an American citizen, then I don't see this being too far-fetched of a request by any means.

I want a full autopsy that includes the time of death. I want confirmed DNA tests from multiple sources- oh wait they don't have a cadaver anymore.

What?! What in the world were you possibly thinking, government? Get rid of the only physical proof as to when the body died and who they were? Well surely you at least have your own DNA test results you can show us-

Oh...

According to the above article- and others like it, the DNA testing is still underway. It's not just me, right? Doesn't that seem insanely stupid?

I'm not trying to run around crying about the government lying to us or the sky falling- I'm just saying that we have been given very selective bits of information that leave a lot of things up in the air to be questioned. Right now we have no information about this incident because it hasn't been provided. The responsible thing to do is to pay attention. Research everything they say and do regarding this event, because this is a crucial point in history. If this has been lied about, the only way we would ever know is by persistently investigating all relevant information (which I believe they'll give us on their own time, when they've had sufficient time to "engineer" the information to suit applicable needs) and to ravenously jumping on any inconsistencies like a dingo on a baby. Only at that point will we be able to take the next step and actually find out WHY they would be lying to us.

But until then we have nothing, really. To assume anything for certain right now would be a fallacy.

Response to "Osama"news engineered-to what end? 2011-05-02 10:26:11

At 5/2/11 10:12 AM, homor wrote: Try to keep it in one thread there, Cap'n.

I've been working on researching, writing, and compiling this article since the announcement was made last night. I honestly felt that the effort (and sleep deprivation) I put into this would warrant it's own thread.

It's not the only place I'm posting this article, I just thought it'd be good to share it here as well.

Response to "Osama"news engineered-to what end? 2011-05-02 10:37:55

I see were your coming from, but keeping this a secret is hardly to manage I guess, sure, they rushed the announcement and it would be a catastrophe if it would turn it to be false, but preventing it to be part of the news is nearly impossible, I guess.

Tuturu~ ♫

Without truth, there is no justice.

Asandir's interviews with Newgrounds forum users

BBS Signature

Response to "Osama"news engineered-to what end? 2011-05-02 10:42:17

OP, who do you think was responsible for 9/11?

BBS Signature

Response to "Osama"news engineered-to what end? 2011-05-02 10:45:08

You do understand that DNA tests take a while.

"Physicsman09: The Gordon Freeman of Newgrounds"

-The-Hitman

BBS Signature

Response to "Osama"news engineered-to what end? 2011-05-02 10:46:48

At 5/2/11 10:42 AM, Me-Patch wrote: OP, who do you think was responsible for 9/11?

How is this relevant in any way to his simple request for more information about the circumstances surrounding the death of Osama?

He didnt mention 9/11 once. He's just asking that if the government is going to release a statement that Osama is dead, he would simply like more evidence and details about what exactly happened during the events leading up to his death, where he died, what time, the cause etc.

Response to "Osama"news engineered-to what end? 2011-05-02 10:47:42

At 5/2/11 10:26 AM, PhoenixGodwin wrote: I've been working on researching, writing, and compiling this article since the announcement was made last night. I honestly felt that the effort (and sleep deprivation) I put into this would warrant it's own thread.

It's not the only place I'm posting this article, I just thought it'd be good to share it here as well.

Agreed and it's something interesting to think about. I kind of skimmed through it but yea you bring up some valid points. I don't much care, I don't think we should relish this much in a person's death anyways. It's one thing to be happy/relieved, it's another to celebrate, chant "USA" and overall just be obnoxious assholes about it.

Oh yea kudos to MSNBC accepting an obviously photoshopped image of Bin Laden and then "blending" the original with the photoshopped one. What the fuck was the point of that.

BBS Signature

Response to "Osama"news engineered-to what end? 2011-05-02 10:50:15

Obviously it didn't happen.

People don't even believe that Obama was born in this country, and then they make the brilliant decision to bury bin Laden at sea just hours after the announcement of his death?

The Obama administration knows that people are skeptical at best about him, and this is how they handle the death of the worlds most wanted man? Please.

S&Box, the game Facepunch Studio have been working on.

BBS Signature

Response to "Osama"news engineered-to what end? 2011-05-02 10:50:31

I actually salute you to ask for proofs before actually believing what you're being fed through the news networks. It's an exercise most of us in the "free world" should practice more often. It led to the downfall of the conservative government here in Canada a month ago (when it was discovered that the estimated price for F35 was actually WAY higher than announced).

Don't see it as senseless paranoia, but more as a way to prevent being taken advantage of, even in this case.

Response to "Osama"news engineered-to what end? 2011-05-02 10:54:32

At 5/2/11 10:46 AM, megakill wrote: How is this relevant in any way to his simple request for more information about the circumstances surrounding the death of Osama?

It's just out of my own curiosity.

BBS Signature

Response to "Osama"news engineered-to what end? 2011-05-02 10:59:16

Would be hilarious if Osama released another video right now.

Response to "Osama"news engineered-to what end? 2011-05-02 11:00:25

At 5/2/11 10:54 AM, Me-Patch wrote:
At 5/2/11 10:46 AM, megakill wrote: How is this relevant in any way to his simple request for more information about the circumstances surrounding the death of Osama?
It's just out of my own curiosity.

der joos

GT - LedgeyNG, Steam - Ledgey91, PSN - LedgeyNG

BBS Signature

Response to "Osama"news engineered-to what end? 2011-05-02 11:30:57

Why would they lie about this? Osama would just make a video proving he's alive. It'd be remarkably daft of the government. And besides, he's been dead for what, 9 hours? Chill the hell out.

Your opinion is wrong.

Current favourite thread.

Response to "Osama"news engineered-to what end? 2011-05-02 11:32:46

At 5/2/11 11:30 AM, Nerdonk wrote: Why would they lie about this? Osama would just make a video proving he's alive. It'd be remarkably daft of the government. And besides, he's been dead for what, 9 hours? Chill the hell out.

He's been dead for 9 hours and they've already buried his body at sea.

I mean, come on...

Response to "Osama"news engineered-to what end? 2011-05-02 11:34:06

At 5/2/11 11:32 AM, megakill wrote: He's been dead for 9 hours and they've already buried his body at sea.

Yes, that´s what I find suspicious too, why would the want to get rid of his body so fast besides hiding something from us?

Tuturu~ ♫

BBS Signature

Response to "Osama"news engineered-to what end? 2011-05-02 11:40:50

At 5/2/11 10:45 AM, physicsman09 wrote:
You do understand that DNA tests take a while.

Of course. My issue is with the idea that our guys got rid of the body before said DNA test was even completed- especially given the history of common knowledge that Osama is one who has utilized numerous body doubles.

At 5/2/11 10:47 AM, zooos wrote:
Oh yea kudos to MSNBC accepting an obviously photoshopped image of Bin Laden and then "blending" the original with the photoshopped one. What the fuck was the point of that.

I think that's assuming an awful lot on the circumstances surrounding the image, which has been reported by numerous sources and formats (including photographs of the image on middle eastern television. The important thing is that this is the only picture I can find.

At 5/2/11 10:59 AM, Wolfos wrote:
Would be hilarious if Osama released another video right now.

Hahaha, yes it would.

At 5/2/11 11:30 AM, Nerdonk wrote:
Why would they lie about this? Osama would just make a video proving he's alive. It'd be remarkably daft of the government. And besides, he's been dead for what, 9 hours? Chill the hell out.

I'm fairly certain you didn't read the entire article. I clearly stated that I'm fairly certain that Osama Bin Laden is dead- that's not the issue in question. One of the primary things you should be questioning is when he was killed.

Response to "Osama"news engineered-to what end? 2011-05-02 11:42:21

At 5/2/11 11:34 AM, Asandir wrote:
At 5/2/11 11:32 AM, megakill wrote: He's been dead for 9 hours and they've already buried his body at sea.
Yes, that´s what I find suspicious too, why would the want to get rid of his body so fast besides hiding something from us?

What else were they going to do with it? Go on an international tour? They did an autopsy and collected DNA, so what did they need with it anymore? Islamic law calls for a burial within 24 hours. Had they not buried him in accordance with Islamic law it would of sent a clear message of disrespect to the entire muslim world.

BBS Signature

Response to "Osama"news engineered-to what end? 2011-05-02 11:44:09

At 5/2/11 11:34 AM, Asandir wrote: Yes, that´s what I find suspicious too, why would the want to get rid of his body so fast besides hiding something from us?

What, do you want the US to hold him in a meat locker indefinitely? That would probably aggravate people in the Middle East even more. They got his DNA and proved that's him what need is there for his body? Also, it's customary to bury a body in 24 hours after death in Islam, so the US's hands were pretty much tied.

Rev 22:20 || Wi/Ht? # 46 || Why was my review deleted? || Without her, we are lifeless satellites drifting.

BBS Signature

Response to "Osama"news engineered-to what end? 2011-05-02 11:46:08

At 5/2/11 11:42 AM, Me-Patch wrote: What else were they going to do with it? Go on an international tour? They did an autopsy and collected DNA, so what did they need with it anymore? Islamic law calls for a burial within 24 hours. Had they not buried him in accordance with Islamic law it would of sent a clear message of disrespect to the entire muslim world.

I didn´t know about this aspect of the Islamic law, so thank you for pointing it out, it makes sense now for me.

Tuturu~ ♫

BBS Signature

Response to "Osama"news engineered-to what end? 2011-05-02 11:47:25

He's been dead for a week if you believe the reports.

Lol signature lol

Response to "Osama"news engineered-to what end? 2011-05-02 11:48:53

If they wanted to conceal all evidence of his death they would have bombed the building to rubble as was an option.

Your opinion is wrong.

Current favourite thread.

Response to "Osama"news engineered-to what end? 2011-05-02 12:08:35

There are photos of Osama Bin Laden's death, says the BBC's Katty Kay, at the Pentagon. But, she adds, the White House may fear that the images are too bloody to be seen.

that could be one reason, BBC stuff.

"let's throw the babies into the air and catch them with our bayonets, whoever catches the most wins!"

Response to "Osama"news engineered-to what end? 2011-05-02 12:18:12

At 5/2/11 11:40 AM, PhoenixGodwin wrote: I think that's assuming an awful lot on the circumstances surrounding the image, which has been reported by numerous sources and formats (including photographs of the image on middle eastern television. The important thing is that this is the only picture I can find.

Although it may be a little bit "hasty" of a assumption, my biggest problem with it is the fact the mouth/mustache positions are the exact same. Just look at them, the only difference is the color, hell you can even see the "dimples" on his face as being the same. Not to mention he lives in the middle east and yet somehow his skin is way paler then his face. But who knows, and with how good some photoshoppers are, is it that wrong of me to speculate anymore then you have?

BBS Signature

Response to "Osama"news engineered-to what end? 2011-05-02 12:22:20

At 5/2/11 11:44 AM, reverend wrote:
At 5/2/11 11:34 AM, Asandir wrote: Yes, that´s what I find suspicious too, why would the want to get rid of his body so fast besides hiding something from us?
What, do you want the US to hold him in a meat locker indefinitely? That would probably aggravate people in the Middle East even more. They got his DNA and proved that's him what need is there for his body?

What about the death photos? The least they could have done take more death pictures and prove that it's actually real rather than having to deal with this kind of stuff, because now everyone thinks that the death photos are a fake, and they are kind of scary as well, which might make it even more unbelievable. Oh well, there's always the "lie" in beLIEve.

Also, it's customary to bury a body in 24 hours after death in Islam, so the US's hands were pretty much tied.

I understand that they took his DNA and such, but my original statement stands: Rather than having to quickly announce that he was dead, the government could've recorded a video, took photos, anything to prove he was dead. Now, I don't exactly want proof he's dead -- I don't care, but that can be more than said for some other people.

Slint approves of me! | "This is Newgrounds.com, not Disney.com" - WadeFulp

"Sit look rub panda" - Alan Davies

BBS Signature

Response to "Osama"news engineered-to what end? 2011-05-02 12:33:20

At 5/2/11 12:18 PM, zooos wrote:
At 5/2/11 11:40 AM, PhoenixGodwin wrote: I think that's assuming an awful lot on the circumstances surrounding the image, which has been reported by numerous sources and formats (including photographs of the image on middle eastern television. The important thing is that this is the only picture I can find.
Although it may be a little bit "hasty" of a assumption, my biggest problem with it is the fact the mouth/mustache positions are the exact same. Just look at them, the only difference is the color, hell you can even see the "dimples" on his face as being the same. Not to mention he lives in the middle east and yet somehow his skin is way paler then his face. But who knows, and with how good some photoshoppers are, is it that wrong of me to speculate anymore then you have?

You have completely missed the point. The point is there aren't any real post-mortem photographs released yet, and that's unacceptable. This subject is being discussed to the press with the White House now, and their reasoning is that the pictures may be "too gruesome."

We're not a bunch of babies. Frankly I'm offended that they would cite our presumed sensitivity as the reason for not having given us the pictures already. Nobody is asking that the pictures get put all over the national news- but at least give us the option to find them online if we so choose.

Response to "Osama"news engineered-to what end? 2011-05-02 14:25:26

well if he got shot in the eye or face, thats gunna be a mess

probably because its a lot of broken skull and brains reason why they dont want everyone to see it.

"let's throw the babies into the air and catch them with our bayonets, whoever catches the most wins!"

Response to "Osama"news engineered-to what end? 2011-05-02 14:42:45

At 5/2/11 10:10 AM, PhoenixGodwin wrote: I want a full autopsy that includes the time of death. I want confirmed DNA tests from multiple sources- oh wait they don't have a cadaver anymore.

Oh, you idiots.

Yes, I can appreciate the fact that there'd be an endless stream of attempts to recover the body if buried on land, but that body was the only piece of hard evidence they had to prove they actually got him. DNA tests are surprisingly easy to falsify (all you really have to do is mis-label the samples), and those skeptical of the whole story know it. What if another country wanted to verify said DNA tests? The whole point of scientific proof is that it must be reproducible, and without a way of doing that, how will this supposed 'evidence' stand up to scrutiny?

Ergo, all it would take is for an Osama lookalike to be found, and have him release a tape saying he's still alive, and there'd be little to nothing America could do to disprove it. Bye-bye, democratic re-election trump card.

Response to "Osama"news engineered-to what end? 2011-05-02 15:09:36

I highly that Obama, his administration, the CIA and other intelligence branches, and the military are all lying to us. This is starting to sound like loony conspiracy bullshit. There's DNA and photographic evidence. The reason he was buried within 24 hours is that it's in accordance with Islamic tradition. He was buried at sea so that his resting ground does not become a shrine.

I'd rather learn from one bird how to sing

Than teach 10,000 stars how not to dance.

-- ee cummings

BBS Signature

Response to "Osama"news engineered-to what end? 2011-05-02 15:15:23

At 5/2/11 12:22 PM, sanjeev98 wrote: What about the death photos? The least they could have done take more death pictures and prove that it's actually real rather than having to deal with this kind of stuff, because now everyone thinks that the death photos are a fake, and they are kind of scary as well, which might make it even more unbelievable. Oh well, there's always the "lie" in beLIEve.

Everyone? No, judging how people are talking across America and the world they think he is dead. The only ones who are talking about the death photos are the conspiracy who can never believe anything their government says (birthers, moon landing dipshits, et al.) and the people who want to jerk off to shock pics.

I understand that they took his DNA and such, but my original statement stands: Rather than having to quickly announce that he was dead, the government could've recorded a video, took photos, anything to prove he was dead. Now, I don't exactly want proof he's dead -- I don't care, but that can be more than said for some other people.

They have photos but what do you think what will happen when they are released. My bet, they will be on every terrorist recruiting website stating, 'Look at this martyr. Look what the Great Satan did' etc.

Rev 22:20 || Wi/Ht? # 46 || Why was my review deleted? || Without her, we are lifeless satellites drifting.

BBS Signature

Response to "Osama"news engineered-to what end? 2011-05-02 15:17:04

It says on fbi.gov that FBI would be offering $25 million for osama's body, dead or alive. Yes, good idea let's bury him.

fu