00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

vulbyte just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Late Night Lounge

724,053 Views | 15,630 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Late Night Lounge 2005-02-15 22:54:22

I don't know if you guys stick to poetry or what but here's a little something I came up with:
Scythe in hand he comes tearing through the land
Riding this earth of the beast we call man

Your face will go pale at the touch of his finger
But worry not you fear will not linger
Your next home is one with no ringer

At first you try to run
But he catches everyone
Better look now you'll never again see the sun

A swing of the scythe
in the blink of an eye
You missed your chance to say goodbye

A swing of the scythe
A blink of an eye
you never even had a chance to see the sun rise

Lame I know, but it was my first one so go easy. What did you think?

Everything is everything

BBS Signature

Response to Late Night Lounge 2005-02-16 06:04:08

My latest work

If I could, I would kill you all
People have no passion, no regard
Humans deserve to die
Laugh, Cry, Bleed yourself dry
I do them all, I feel no regret
I feel no remorse, I love killing your hopes
I would kill you too
If only I could

Response to Late Night Lounge 2005-02-16 07:58:32

So many good stories and poems, i liked Mysts story, it was good, i think he has a bright future. The poems from ramagi and Axe are as good as ever. I'll catch up some more later after work.

Onic, im calling you out man, me and you b33r battl3 next, battle to the drunken death, what say you??

Response to Late Night Lounge 2005-02-16 11:46:20

At 2/16/05 07:58 AM, Slightly_Crazy_Dude wrote:
Onic, im calling you out man, me and you b33r battl3 next, battle to the drunken death, what say you??

You're calling me out to a battle of the livers!?! Well, you might wan't permission from the council on that, but I am not affraid and accept your challenge. I am always willing to b33r it up against anyone.

BBS Signature

Response to Late Night Lounge 2005-02-16 15:36:29

At 2/15/05 09:34 PM, VeryProudofYa wrote: Sorry I haven't been active. I signed up awhile ago. I'll post more soon

Um... ok but who the hell are you???

Quisty wrote
Wow...I actually got banned for the first time in my life. I
got it for an ALL CAPS POST, and I will never do that
again, lol. I was banned for 3 days, and now I am back.
BOO!

Um... ok lets remember its not a good thing to get banned ROFL, but hey the new people have to lern someplace...

~X~ you so need to write a poem, or something. It
would be so cute. Also, you should get DSL
when you move, because its the best. I can't
even live without it.

I guess i have had 56k for 5-6 years on the net now, my buddy just called up SBC phone service and things are in motion i could have dsl working by next week hahahaha...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

[] The Top Reviewer Since 2002 [] COMIC >> WAYNES WORLD

BBS Signature

Response to Late Night Lounge 2005-02-16 15:39:46

OMG look what i found Quisty has been hiding from us hahaha...

http://www.newgrounds.com/gold/profile/template.php3?id=999476

Wait a min Quisty didnt you like take a break or something heh...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Late Night Lounge 2005-02-16 16:05:16

At 2/16/05 04:03 PM, Quisty wrote: Like you care ~X~ all you do is pick on me anyway *rolls eyes*

boohoo, fighting on the internet solves NOTHING. :P

Response to Late Night Lounge 2005-02-16 16:05:42

At 2/16/05 04:03 PM, Quisty wrote: Like you care ~X~ all you do is pick on me anyway *rolls eyes*

Heh but only bad people get banned heh... no your ok i dont pick on you im sure everyone here would agree with me that "I DONT"

Stares at room...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Late Night Lounge 2005-02-16 16:22:57

OK i need a big favor im going to soon hit 8,000 posts and im not on my own computer so i wont beable to take the screen shot, so one or more will have to do it for me, so please do and you better have a good screen or else, i wont post my 8,001 post untill i see a good one so help a guy out if you know whats good for you...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Late Night Lounge 2005-02-16 16:32:01

At 2/16/05 04:30 PM, Quisty wrote: I always take screen shots of your post count, and review count. I will do it for you if you like. I got a good program ^_^ <3

Ok but we will see how good it is and see if it pass's my test heh...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Late Night Lounge 2005-02-16 16:49:06

At 2/16/05 04:44 PM, Quisty wrote: Sorry for the double post, but:

Ok that one is not up to par but it will do, and keep up with the "SIR" stuff me likes heheh...

Thanks for the screen...

When i get back on my computer ill have to find this screen thanks...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Late Night Lounge 2005-02-16 16:55:14

At 2/16/05 04:52 PM, Quisty wrote: Not up to par? 0.o............Sorry sir...

Um, so how is everyone tonight?

No no its cool but can you please make that CAPs SIR's thank you...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Late Night Lounge 2005-02-16 17:20:00

How about a place in here. That would be nise as soon as I get internet back. So see ya later.

Response to Late Night Lounge 2005-02-16 17:51:10

Welcome to the LNL Darkness. Long time no see, fo shizzle.

Is that chat between Quist and X over yet? Damn lovers, can't get in a single word around here! :D

That little poem I wrote wasn't really a poem, I just kind of typed out a bunch of angry words and made it look like a poem. In other news...I'm gay. So yeah....not really. But I got you all for a split second there.

Response to Late Night Lounge 2005-02-16 17:55:13

Possibly jealous, yes. But only because my own girl is being such a...I won't say it. But she is...ditching me to hang out with other guys and gives me some stupid excuse why we couldn't see each other.

If there is one thing that I have learned in life, it's this:

Girls are the best players at the Card Game Bullshit because they are good at cheating and lying.

Response to Late Night Lounge 2005-02-16 17:56:22

Well it turned into the X and Quisty show I see.

Response to Late Night Lounge 2005-02-16 18:03:18

Well, now that you have seen that I'm jealous of you, it's what we do now that is the key question.

I'm not sure I want to know the answer to that, unless you are planning on hooking me up with one of your hot friends.

Or Ramagi :D

Response to Late Night Lounge 2005-02-16 18:12:58

I'm moving to Canada. Let me go pack up my bags real fast :D

Response to Late Night Lounge 2005-02-16 18:29:18

Haha E**** you changed your name in your sig heh, anyways dont we have some stories and poems people...?

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Late Night Lounge 2005-02-16 18:32:56

At 2/16/05 06:30 PM, Quisty wrote:
At 2/16/05 06:12 PM, AncientX wrote: I'm moving to Canada. Let me go pack up my bags real fast :D
You can sleep in my basement, and I will hook you up with some hot ass chicks ^_^

I changed my sig like hours, and hours ago ~X~

Anyways people where are the stories, maybe onic can come up with one of his greats, except the bad stuff heh...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Late Night Lounge 2005-02-16 18:37:39

So I get to live in your basement with X? Kick ass!

As long as X doesn't try to pull any moves on me, I'm all good with it, haha...and since he's dating you I get all the woman to myself.

Response to Late Night Lounge 2005-02-16 18:50:20

Onic when you see this and get time can you give us a members list, it seems that we need to CUT some members and people who shouldnt be in this crew....

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Late Night Lounge 2005-02-16 19:53:39

Thanks for the kind words SCD! ^_^

A Hero’s Death
Part 3 of 4

The three stain glass windows beyond the knave were large and tall. They shone brightly for they faced west and the sun was falling at the touch of dusk. The light was bright and heavenly of yellows and oranges in hue. The left most window looking upon the altar was a stern St. Peter with one hand raised high in blessing and the other holding the key to heaven’s gates. In the middle of the three windows was a beautiful piece of the immaculate heart of Mary. In the window furthest to the right Jesus stood blessing four young children, one of which cradled in his arms. Renart felt his body flush with heat as this symbolic stained glass piece of art hit him hard; he knew he would never see his son and never have the chance to cradle him in his arms.

Aside from the bright streaks of natural light that pierced through the stained glass windows, the church was dim. Roman Catholic churches seemed scarce in Newcastle, and the age of that church was evident. The church was situated in a quieter outer part of the city that was of older fashioned morals. Though churches were sparse, and attendance of the Catholic kind was uncommon in Newcastle – or all of England for that matter –, the church was in a community of many Roman Catholics who were truly serious about their faith.

The churches priest, Father Carnell, stood off to the right of the knave. He was not willing to sit in his thick high-backed chair. He shook violently and could not calm himself to a steady state. Renart felt ashamed, but kneeled proud and straight for his confidence in the cause would heighten the confidence in others. Renart watched as the priest muttered prayer between his lips.

The two men at Renart’s sides stepped back as Aros gave them a steady nod. Aros looked down at Renart with an odd, but serious, disgust and a mere smirk crept up his left cheek. Aros waved Kronus over towards them. Kronus walked steadily and calm with his head high on his tall broad shoulders. Never once in his life had Kronus walked with his eyes towards the ground, and even in Renart’s death he walked without regrets. Kronus believed in the faith of fate and it was the choices himself and Renart made that led them to the end of one’s long, hard-fought journey.

When Kronus reached Renart and Aros he knelt down beside Renart and whispered wisdom in his ears, ‘fate is the path which we followed and for another generation the way of God has been restored and maintained.’

Renart nodded and lowered his head, ‘my son.’

‘It is taken care of,’ Kronus replied without hesitation.

‘Are you sure? It is a burden, I know.’

‘This is my word.’

Kronus reached into Renart’s back pocket and grabbed the rosary; he soon was slipping it into his own pocket. Although it had been the most serious and saddest part of both of their lives, it felt right. Renart lived the path he chose. It was God’s path, the path of the Holy Spirit, the way in which fate intended, as it was for his father and the father before. Both Renart and Kronus knew it was better this way.

‘Keep your hands off my wife,’ Renart said as he looked over at Kronus. They both smiled gently and Kronus winked. Kronus then gently slapped Renart on the shoulder before getting up, taking two steps back and proceeding to walk away.

Renart closed his eyes for a moment and felt them begin to swell with tears. His only son, his loving wife, his best friend and his short lived life all came to mind for a split second. When he reopened his eyes he looked pass Aros at Jesus blessing the young children just as the sun fell under the horizon.

Response to Late Night Lounge 2005-02-16 19:59:24

Emotion
By, K. Myst Williams

He
Wept
The tears
So far away
But yet to say
I love you
Because the recent past
Will always last
So fast
Wept
He

Autumn’s Pain
By, K. Myst Williams

Broken
Crying, Crying
Crying of the fall – of the leave – of you
Crying, Crying
Broken

Inside
By, K. Myst Williams

You
Died
Above rest
The eternal best
Beside the right hand
Falling through sand
Slipping under sea
Beside the gated key
Above you flown
All alone
Died
You

Response to Late Night Lounge 2005-02-16 21:04:05

you people have such funny drama. not that i'm mocking you, just watching from a vantage point.

and yes, love sucks huge hairy balls sometimes. and chicks can be pretty harsh if they dont care about you...man, i've gotta start dating better people, huh?

i had a rather awkward conversation with the athletic director today. backround: he kinda kicked me off the basketball team yesterday for my shitty grades.

so i'm alone at a table outside the lunch room, the area is abotu empty cept for me, and he walks up and is like "where's anna (girl i was dating)" and i'm like "i think i saw her eating lunch a few minutes ago, donno where she is now" and he makes a wise crack like "what, your romance on the rocks?" so i say "well, she's dating so and so" (so and so being the guy she dated before me. i think you know the story now anyway) and he's like "ooohhh.....well....uh....i'm sorry, i didn't know...well..your a good man..er..bye"

i'm not really that bent up about people talking to me about it, i mean, yeah, i'm a lil angry with the whole situation, then of ocurse i would be, i didn't come out on top in it. but he kind of acted weird to me.

so during phys ed. today he talked to anna for a very long time..i even heard my name a few times. i feel like he was asking her about it all or something, and now i feel like she might think i'm a jackass because the athletic director dude kind of makes it out as if people are over sensitive about things.

¥ ♡ ¥ BBS, Review and Chat Mod - PM for help or to snitch! ¥ ♡ ¥

¥ ♡ ¥ Sig pic byTemplate88 ¥ ♡ ¥

BBS Signature

Response to Late Night Lounge 2005-02-16 21:10:58

At 2/16/05 06:05 PM, Quisty wrote:
At 2/16/05 06:02 PM, The_Redangleprince wrote:
At 2/16/05 05:56 PM, ramagi wrote: Well it turned into the X and Quisty show I see.
It always does. Damn Aasha leaving this place, we used to rule with iron fists! I'll get her back in here...someway, somehow *schemes*
No it doesn't...We are just really active so we start to have converstation...You make me get the feeling I am hurting the club!

Axe- ramagi lives only an hour away from me...Hmm...Well, I do have a lot of hot girl friends...Hmm...I'll think about it.

Well I'm out of the question, I am quite happly attached.
Oh The_Redangleprince be care what you ask for it could happen.
I have a nack for clearing the BBS up :)
Nice writing Myst_Williams.
I agree MALforPresident about the funny part.

Response to Late Night Lounge 2005-02-16 22:07:26

Well, Ramagi is taken. Quisty is taken. X is taken, I mean...

Tehehe....

Drama is kind of funny. It's so much fun to create a lot of Drama, I guess I must go do that now.

Anyways, dating really sucks. So I can do away with that soon enough.

Response to Late Night Lounge 2005-02-16 22:20:16

At 2/16/05 10:07 PM, AncientX wrote: Well, Ramagi is taken. Quisty is taken. X is taken, I mean...

hey baby....i'm not taken ;)

BBS Signature

Response to Late Night Lounge 2005-02-16 22:27:51

At 2/16/05 10:21 PM, Quisty wrote: *looks MAL, and Axe in a room with two lightsabers*

I will let them have their fun, hehehe.

"i see that your schwartz is AS BIG AS MINE!'

BBS Signature

Response to Late Night Lounge 2005-02-16 22:51:57

At 2/16/05 10:43 PM, BonusStage wrote:
At 2/16/05 09:12 PM, Quisty wrote: yay! We are funny! ^_^ I love you guys <3
love and <3 are two differenet thigns, MAKE UP YOUR MIND *cries*

well i lurve, love, heart, <3

ALL OF YOU!

Late Night Lounge