00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Nintendo 3DS friend codes

73,317 Views | 537 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Nintendo 3DS friend codes 2012-01-17 15:05:28

At 1/16/12 08:18 PM, Bobbybroccoli wrote: Added to the list etc...

Just a heads up. I also have Ambassador status :)

Response to Nintendo 3DS friend codes 2012-01-18 08:43:24

Added everyone on the 3DS Member List! :D

Response to Nintendo 3DS friend codes 2012-01-20 00:48:46

At 1/17/12 01:09 PM, dmansland wrote: Can't wait to download the update and play some SSF4 online

you could play ssf4 online before the update. The update just added the option to join other people on your friend list if they were playing online

Response to Nintendo 3DS friend codes 2012-01-20 01:11:30

At 1/20/12 12:48 AM, Lionel738 wrote:
At 1/17/12 01:09 PM, dmansland wrote: Can't wait to download the update and play some SSF4 online
you could play ssf4 online before the update. The update just added the option to join other people on your friend list if they were playing online

I know. I meant play SSF4 online again

PSN ID: DMANSLAND, Wii number: too lazy to look up, Manliness level: GODLY

BBS Signature

Response to Nintendo 3DS friend codes 2012-01-22 15:10:40

My friend code: 3737-9698-1999

I have Mario Kart 7!

BBS Signature

Response to Nintendo 3DS friend codes 2012-01-22 17:28:29

At 1/22/12 03:10 PM, DancingTomato wrote: My friend code: 3737-9698-1999

I have Mario Kart 7!

added! be sure to check out our MK7 thread too if you have access to wifi

Response to Nintendo 3DS friend codes 2012-01-22 23:46:27

I'm starting to wonder why the new guys don't add EVERYONE on the list so we wouldn't have to wait for them to add us.

Click my sig, it says so.

BBS Signature

Response to Nintendo 3DS friend codes 2012-01-23 00:57:04

At 1/22/12 11:46 PM, convict357 wrote: I'm starting to wonder why the new guys don't add EVERYONE on the list so we wouldn't have to wait for them to add us.

Good point, I'll do that now

BBS Signature

Response to Nintendo 3DS friend codes 2012-01-23 19:57:13

Okay everyone, what is your progress in Streetpass Mii plaza? I want ot knwo details to see how far along you are.

SPOILERS are inevitable.

What hat do you wear? Mine's the hamburger one.

Where are you in Find Mii/Streetpass quest? I'm on Find Mii 2 in the room filled with fire. I'm waiting until I pick someone up wearing a blue shirt instead of wasting my play coins waiting for a cat with a blue shirt.

I have the Kirby, Linl, and Mario/Bowser/Luigi puzzles done, and I'm working on the Mario Kart 7, Rythm Heaven Fever, Metroid and Pikmin ones.

How about you guys?

Also, I've added you DancingTomato.

Response to Nintendo 3DS friend codes 2012-01-23 20:39:58

At 1/23/12 07:57 PM, Bobbybroccoli wrote: Where are you in Find Mii/Streetpass quest? I'm on Find Mii 2 in the room filled with fire. I'm waiting until I pick someone up wearing a blue shirt instead of wasting my play coins waiting for a cat with a blue shirt.

I have the Kirby, Link, and Mario/Bowser/Luigi puzzles done, and I'm working on the Mario Kart 7, Rhythm Heaven Fever, Metroid and Pikmin ones.

I'm still on Find Mii, with only 2 Streetpass tags and both of them are ONLY level 1, and I'm still on the first puzzle on puzzle swap, When I get to Wal-Mart I hope I can get to at least one streetpass tag.

I SERIOUSLY need to get out more.

BBS Signature

Response to Nintendo 3DS friend codes 2012-01-26 07:49:55

At 1/23/12 07:57 PM, Bobbybroccoli wrote: Okay everyone, what is your progress in Streetpass Mii plaza? I want ot knwo details to see how far along you are.

fair enough

SPOILERS are inevitable.

lol

What hat do you wear? Mine's the hamburger one.

Kirby one, always, but i do have several of the newer ones, the latest one i have acquired is the Donkey Kong one. Kinda hoping to find a Meta Knight mask or King Dedede hat though

Where are you in Find Mii/Streetpass quest? I'm on Find Mii 2 in the room filled with fire. I'm waiting until I pick someone up wearing a blue shirt instead of wasting my play coins waiting for a cat with a blue shirt.

Already completed Find Mii twice, thereby getting all those hats. Currently, im on the final room of Find Mii 2. Pretty sure theres gonna be another 2 final boss thing like in the first Find Mii, but so far im only on the first one(if there even is a second one).
Oh, and to surpass that fire room, you need 2 people with blue shirts, not just one. I was lucky cuz i had at least 2 people that i could use from before, so i doused those flames the day i came to the room. There is a previous room that i encountered first that is similar to this room, but it has poison gas instead, and for that you need 2 people with yellow shirts, and i didnt even have one, so i had to keep hiring dogs until i got 2 yellows in a row, which wasnt for awhile.

I have the Kirby, Link, and Mario/Bowser/Luigi puzzles done, and I'm working on the Mario Kart 7, Rythm Heaven Fever, Metroid and Pikmin ones.

if youre talking about the older puzzles, i have all 7 of those done. if youre talking about the newer ones, i have almost all of Zelda:OoT done, but only a few pieces of Star Fox and Donkey Kong Country Returns so far. No pieces of any others yet

How about you guys?

Thats how im doing

Response to Nintendo 3DS friend codes 2012-01-28 20:13:38

Finally came back and got on my 3DS once again. Downloaded swapnote and it looks so fun. Nentindo sure spams a lot though =P When I can I will go to the list and add those who I haven't so be sure to add me as well if you haven't

PSN ID: DMANSLAND, Wii number: too lazy to look up, Manliness level: GODLY

BBS Signature

Response to Nintendo 3DS friend codes 2012-01-28 20:19:06

I know about the two shirt thing, but I think I'll have better odds if I get a blue shirt from streetpass and then play coin my way to a blue shirt.

Do the blue shirts have to be riight after one another, or at any time in your lineup?

Also, what route did you take for Find Mii II? I went the ruins at the first fork, and then the mountains. Those mountain golems take a ton of hits.

For puzzle swap I am missing one piece for the Pikmin one, two for Metroid Other M, and I need three pink pieces for Rythm Heaven Fever, and about 18 pieces for MK7. Have you guys seen many pink pieces? I have two, both swapped from a person at my highschool.

Response to Nintendo 3DS friend codes 2012-01-31 04:59:59

At 1/28/12 08:19 PM, Bobbybroccoli wrote: I know about the two shirt thing, but I think I'll have better odds if I get a blue shirt from streetpass and then play coin my way to a blue shirt.

ehh, youre probably right. when i was at the poison gas room, it took me about 3 times of hiring up to 7 heroes before i got 2 yellows in a row. but be careful, if you get the streetpass for a blue shirt, and the first person you hire isnt a blue shirt, youre screwed, and have to start over again. the good news tho is that now that blue shirt person is logged in your past heroes, so once you play coin a blue shirt, you can then hire that past blue shirt hero and youre good to go!

Do the blue shirts have to be riight after one another, or at any time in your lineup?

Colors that can combo with each other have to be right next to each other, so yeah, they need to be next to each other. also, make sure theyre both blue shirts, and not light blue. i made that mistake the first time by hiring a light blue and a blue, and had to immediately rehire 2 blues again

Also, what route did you take for Find Mii II? I went the ruins at the first fork, and then the mountains. Those mountain golems take a ton of hits.

I also went ruins at first fork, but then took the middle route at the second fork, and then the lower route at the last fork, wondering if i could get past that locked door somehow, only to find out you apparently get the key once you beat the game

For puzzle swap I am missing one piece for the Pikmin one, two for Metroid Other M, and I need three pink pieces for Rythm Heaven Fever, and about 18 pieces for MK7. Have you guys seen many pink pieces? I have two, both swapped from a person at my highschool.

Im a little surprised you havent completed all of the first 7 puzzles, did you just not get a piece from them all in time or did you not spend your playcoins on them or something?
I dont have the Rhythm Heaven Fever or the MK7 puzzles yet, but i do have all the pink puzzle pieces for Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D, and now i only have 2 pieces missing from that one. Once that one is done, i can work on Star Fox 3D and Donkey Kong Country Returns(its weird, but this time whenever you play coin for pieces, it will only give you a piece for the first puzzle in line that is missing pieces, instead of getting a random one for any puzzle that had a missing piece like before). I know someone who has at least 2 other pink pieces from other puzzles, and a piece from 2 other puzzles i dont have, but other than that, no i have not been getting pink puzzle pieces, and it frustrates the hell out of me, knowing i might not be able to complete certain puzzles for a very, very long time.

Oh, and spoilers, you fight the ultimate ghost again after the first guy you battle(forget his name) at the top of the castle, but this time, the ghost spews level down gas, so if you got a large party, be sure to get the potion that gets rid of gas first. otherwise, i wouldnt bother, as it would largely be a waste

Response to Nintendo 3DS friend codes 2012-01-31 05:09:36

February 14th is when Tales of the Abyss 3D is coming out who else is going to get the game?

Response to Nintendo 3DS friend codes 2012-01-31 14:05:24

2105-9189-3457

I just play a lot of Mario Kart

In internet years i'm dead. *click sig to zoom zoom*

BBS Signature

Response to Nintendo 3DS friend codes 2012-02-03 16:15:44

Alright, I checked up in here again and I've found that I had a lot of catching up to do. I've added everyone who I hadn't yet, with much more reason since I've found that I really enjoy sending weird doodles to people in the swapnote. Anyways, I got you all on here. If you haven't added me yet here's my code again: 0860-3237-7432

Gamertag: Catspirit123

home forum

BBS Signature

Response to Nintendo 3DS friend codes 2012-02-03 19:42:26

At 2/3/12 04:15 PM, fawnret wrote: Alright, I checked up in here again and I've found that I had a lot of catching up to do. I've added everyone who I hadn't yet, with much more reason since I've found that I really enjoy sending weird doodles to people in the swapnote. Anyways, I got you all on here. If you haven't added me yet here's my code again: 0860-3237-7432

You are an excellent artist for the limited tools swapnote allows you.

I added you WooldoorSockbat.

Response to Nintendo 3DS friend codes 2012-02-04 04:48:21

At 2/3/12 07:42 PM, Bobbybroccoli wrote:
You are an excellent artist for the limited tools swapnote allows you.

He is isnt he? you are a good artist fawnret, you really are

Response to Nintendo 3DS friend codes 2012-02-16 15:59:18

Do you guys like my Swap-Note game, Musique challenge?

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 0559-7001-0289

I'm from Brazil, don't blame me

BBS Signature

Response to Nintendo 3DS friend codes 2012-02-16 16:10:42

At 6 minutes ago, Nicknicolau wrote: Do you guys like my Swap-Note game, Musique challenge?

It's pretty good, but you need a bit more variety in your selections. I feel honoured you're spending your playcoins on us though.

@Leo, I started off with Kirby, I got the Zelda puzzle from my cousin in Virginia. the Mario one from someone in on a island province in Canada, the Metroid one from someone at my school, the Pikmin one from some stranger on the street, the Rythym Heaven one from Nintendo, MK7 from someone at my school.

I must not got to densely populated Nintendo cities.

I did complete the Metroid and Pikmin puzzles, and need some damn pink pieces for MK7 and RHF.

Response to Nintendo 3DS friend codes 2012-02-16 19:13:18

At 2 hours ago, Bobbybroccoli wrote:
At 6 minutes ago, Nicknicolau wrote: Do you guys like my Swap-Note game, Musique challenge?
It's pretty good, but you need a bit more variety in your selections. I feel honoured you're spending your playcoins on us tough

No, you just have to pay one time to have free access to put photos and recordings

BBS Signature

Response to Nintendo 3DS friend codes 2012-02-16 20:14:16

At 59 minutes ago, Nicknicolau wrote:
No, you just have to pay one time to have free access to put photos and recordings

No wonder it seemed expensive.

Response to Nintendo 3DS friend codes 2012-02-16 21:02:23

Yo dawgs, I'm gonna save up on play coins to get ALL of the stationary's in Swapnote (Nintendo Letter Box) and I already got the save photo and recordings features, so I have to save up over 150 play coins to get all of the stationary's.

BBS Signature

Response to Nintendo 3DS friend codes 2012-02-16 22:25:11

My 3DS Friend Code is: 4940-5814-2714
Add me! =3=.

The games I currently have are Legend of Zelda: OoT 3DS and Super Mario 3D Land. I'll post when I get more. (I'll definitely get a multiplayer one)
I have attempted to transfer my photos from the 3DS to my laptop, but it says it'll have to erase all data on my SD Card before it can be used. Help pl0x!

3DS Friend Code: 4940-5814-2714

Believe in yourself. Not in you, who believes in me. Not in me, who believes in you. But believe in you, who believes in yourself!!!

BBS Signature

Response to Nintendo 3DS friend codes 2012-02-16 23:06:44

ah shit, by photos i had also meant my Mii QR codes. I want to share my Miis with the world!

3DS Friend Code: 4940-5814-2714

Believe in yourself. Not in you, who believes in me. Not in me, who believes in you. But believe in you, who believes in yourself!!!

BBS Signature

Response to Nintendo 3DS friend codes 2012-02-17 01:11:42

At 2 hours ago, MetaKnightPWNS4 wrote: ah shit, by photos i had also meant my Mii QR codes. I want to share my Miis with the world!

In order to put your Mii QR Code without having to format you SD Card, use the internet on your 3DS then come to this thread and then you can post your QR Code!

BBS Signature

Response to Nintendo 3DS friend codes 2012-02-17 04:28:16

At 8 hours ago, Bobbybroccoli wrote:
At 59 minutes ago, Nicknicolau wrote:
No wonder it seemed expensive.

I figured that out too. i was like "theres no way its gotta be 15 each time, thats way too much". so thankful its not 15 each time

At 7 hours ago, convict357 wrote: Yo dawgs, I'm gonna save up on play coins to get ALL of the stationary's in Swapnote (Nintendo Letter Box) and I already got the save photo and recordings features, so I have to save up over 150 play coins to get all of the stationary's.

good idea. ive got the max amount of coins you can get (300), so i could do that, i just dont feel like it. i'd rather use the coins for find mii and stuff like that

At 3 hours ago, convict357 wrote:
At 2 hours ago, MetaKnightPWNS4 wrote: ah shit, by photos i had also meant my Mii QR codes. I want to share my Miis with the world!
In order to put your Mii QR Code without having to format you SD Card, use the internet on your 3DS then come to this thread and then you can post your QR Code!

this man speaks truth. i did it by saving to SD card, then using a SD card reader, but then later found out you can just do it by using the internets on your 3DS and posting it that way, so do that.

GUYS! Find Mii 2 gets so damn complicated! spoilers, the true final boss of find mii 2 is the dark lord, then after you defeat him, you get the option of starting a secret quest, which is pretty similar to the normal quest, but there are like twice as many places for you to go to, meaning it'll take you about 4 or so times of playing it to get to all the places, its insane.
Also, super excited for MGS Snake Eater 3D! comes out on the 21st, and im 98% sure im gonna be buying it! the demo looks awesome! play it if you havent!

Response to Nintendo 3DS friend codes 2012-02-17 20:52:20

At 23 hours ago, convict357 wrote: Yo dawgs, I'm gonna save up on play coins to get ALL of the stationary's in Swapnote (Nintendo Letter Box) and I already got the save photo and recordings features, so I have to save up over 150 play coins to get all of the stationary's.

just advence your 3DS clock over and over

My 3DS Friend Code is: 4940-5814-2714 Add me! =3=.

Added

BBS Signature

Response to Nintendo 3DS friend codes 2012-02-17 22:04:20

At 23 hours ago, MetaKnightPWNS4 wrote: My 3DS Friend Code is: 4940-5814-2714
Add me! =3=.

Added you,my code is below

NOW IS WHEN YOU RAM HAPPY WITH LIFE SAUCE. PSN Screenname - Mooglejoke Wii U Network ID - Mooglejoke - Nintendo 3DS Friend Code 4768-8871-1657

BBS Signature