New Topic Respond to this Topic
Lionelion
Lionelion
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Gamer
Response to Nintendo 3DS friend codes Oct. 8th, 2011 @ 12:21 AM Reply

i havent been posting in months, but im glad i checked this thread. i'll be sure to add everyone that i havent as of yet, make sure you guys get me too if you havent yet!

Bobbybroccoli
Bobbybroccoli
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Gamer
Response to Nintendo 3DS friend codes Oct. 8th, 2011 @ 02:01 PM Reply

At 10/8/11 12:03 AM, Vinstigator wrote:
At 10/5/11 05:08 PM, Nicknicolau wrote:
By the way guys, I just picked up Tetris Axis for $19.99 brand new! How and where you say? At Target, they are having a promotion. If you buy Tetris Axis or any other select games, you instantly get a $10.00 Target gift card! Since Tetris was $29.99 and I instantly got the gift card, I got the game for $10.00 less! The offer ends this Saturday so if you are thinking about picking up Tetris, now is the time to do it!

Canada doesn't have Target yet... Sigh...

Either way, I'm saving up for Super Mario 3D Land. I'm really digging the jazz influenced soundtrack.

Am I the only one who thinks Nintendo's improved their 3D video quality on the e-shop?

Before, I had to download 100+ blocks of memeory to view a carboard cut-out quality 3D trailer.

Now the 3D is comparable to in-game graphics.

ParadoxVoid
ParadoxVoid
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Programmer
Response to Nintendo 3DS friend codes Oct. 8th, 2011 @ 10:34 PM Reply

At 10/8/11 02:01 PM, Bobbybroccoli wrote: Either way, I'm saving up for Super Mario 3D Land. I'm really digging the jazz influenced soundtrack.

Am I the only one who thinks Nintendo's improved their 3D video quality on the e-shop?

Before, I had to download 100+ blocks of memeory to view a carboard cut-out quality 3D trailer.

Now the 3D is comparable to in-game graphics.

I'm definitely grabbing that when it's released here - looks awesome.

I don't really know about the videos - the only one I've downloaded is the Luigi's Mansion 2 one, which seemed decent enough.

Aussie Club | TF2 Crew | TJPPC
Steam, Xfire: ParadoxVoid | Gamertag: TheFinalParadox

BBS Signature
Vinstigator
Vinstigator
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 38
Musician
Response to Nintendo 3DS friend codes Oct. 13th, 2011 @ 11:29 PM Reply

At 10/8/11 02:01 PM, Bobbybroccoli wrote:
At 10/8/11 12:03 AM, Vinstigator wrote:
At 10/5/11 05:08 PM, Nicknicolau wrote:
By the way guys, I just picked up Tetris Axis for $19.99 brand new! How and where you say? At Target, they are having a promotion. If you buy Tetris Axis or any other select games, you instantly get a $10.00 Target gift card! Since Tetris was $29.99 and I instantly got the gift card, I got the game for $10.00 less! The offer ends this Saturday so if you are thinking about picking up Tetris, now is the time to do it!
Canada doesn't have Target yet... Sigh...

Either way, I'm saving up for Super Mario 3D Land. I'm really digging the jazz influenced soundtrack.

Ah yeah one of my friends from Canada says they don't have Target. And yeah, I'll be picking up Super Mario 3D Land on day one! Mario Kart 7 as well!

My latest single is now availible on the iTunes music store! http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/On -My-Mind-single
Check out my youtube channel youtube.com/Vinstigator

BBS Signature
Nicknicolau
Nicknicolau
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Gamer
Response to Nintendo 3DS friend codes Oct. 17th, 2011 @ 04:00 PM Reply

Hey guys, I've got CATRAP at the e-shop, it's awesome

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 0559-7001-0289
I'm from Brazil, don't blame me

BBS Signature
Nentindo
Nentindo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Movie Buff
Response to Nintendo 3DS friend codes Oct. 17th, 2011 @ 05:13 PM Reply

At 10/17/11 04:00 PM, Nicknicolau wrote: Hey guys, I've got CATRAP at the e-shop, it's awesome

I was thinking of getting that, but then I realized I swore not to buy stuff on the eShop for a while after spending £(Insert ridiculously high number here).

Steam, Xbox Live and Game Center - V1NC5N7 ----
-----------------Visit this guy's site, and while you're at it, join my site.-----------------

BBS Signature
convict357
convict357
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Gamer
Response to Nintendo 3DS friend codes Oct. 21st, 2011 @ 10:05 PM Reply

I'm getting my 3DS in November because its my only chance of getting it and if I don't get it by November, I have to wait till next November and pray that I'll get my 3DS no problem, Oh yeah and I' gonna get Super Street Fighter IV as my first game! :)

Click my sig, it says so.

BBS Signature
Bobbybroccoli
Bobbybroccoli
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Gamer
Response to Nintendo 3DS friend codes Oct. 21st, 2011 @ 10:25 PM Reply

At 10/21/11 10:05 PM, convict357 wrote: I'm getting my 3DS in November because its my only chance of getting it and if I don't get it by November, I have to wait till next November and pray that I'll get my 3DS no problem, Oh yeah and I' gonna get Super Street Fighter IV as my first game! :)

If you don't mind me asking, what keeps you from buying 3DS for a whole year if you miss November?

dmansland
dmansland
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Nintendo 3DS friend codes Oct. 24th, 2011 @ 02:15 AM Reply

I recently bought a 3DS and love it. Friend code is 4339-2759-2395. Only game I have so far is Starfox 64 though so I won't be playing online any time soon. Hope to see some of you guys though

PSN ID: DMANSLAND, Wii number: too lazy to look up, Manliness level: GODLY

BBS Signature
Bobbybroccoli
Bobbybroccoli
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Gamer
Response to Nintendo 3DS friend codes Oct. 24th, 2011 @ 04:15 PM Reply

At 10/24/11 02:15 AM, dmansland wrote: I recently bought a 3DS and love it. Friend code is 4339-2759-2395. Only game I have so far is Starfox 64 though so I won't be playing online any time soon. Hope to see some of you guys though

You've been added to my list and the thread's list with a link to it in my sig.

dmansland
dmansland
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Nintendo 3DS friend codes Oct. 25th, 2011 @ 04:39 PM Reply

I just went through this entire thread adding everyone who posted their FC (I know there is a list but I like to be thorough) So be sure To add me everyone.
I'm currently waiting for Super Mario 3D Land. Only game in interested in this year as next year will be the main ones I want and the ones I want now I either already have on different platforms or played so much I don't want to get it again though I might if I get any extra spending money.

BBS Signature
Kittykylie
Kittykylie
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Nintendo 3DS friend codes Oct. 28th, 2011 @ 09:29 AM Reply

I'm gunna add everyone :) My friend code is 4511-0453-0934. Names kywee on it. I have street fighter, pilot wings, loz, sims. And Nintendogs. I'm planning on getting Mariokcart, Mario 3d and animal crossing. I'll try and add ny mii at a later date as My 23 month old runs off with it and gives me a beard!

I want to kill everybody in the world!
L O V E L o V e, oh..
I want to eat your heart!

BBS Signature
Nentindo
Nentindo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Movie Buff
Response to Nintendo 3DS friend codes Oct. 31st, 2011 @ 04:52 PM Reply

Just a small bump so more people can post their friend codes. Also, in other news I got Pyramids on the eShop. You should get it. It doesn't really use the 3D effect much, but it's good. The title screen is awesome in 3D. And here's a website you can download 3D pics from. http://3dporch.com/

-----------------Visit this guy's site, and while you're at it, join my site.-----------------

BBS Signature
Bobbybroccoli
Bobbybroccoli
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Gamer
Response to Nintendo 3DS friend codes Oct. 31st, 2011 @ 07:14 PM Reply

At 10/28/11 09:29 AM, Kittykylie wrote: I'm gunna add everyone :) My friend code is 4511-0453-0934. Names kywee on it. I have street fighter, pilot wings, loz, sims. And Nintendogs. I'm planning on getting Mariokcart, Mario 3d and animal crossing. I'll try and add ny mii at a later date as My 23 month old runs off with it and gives me a beard!

Added you and you're on the list.

I'm thinking about preordering Super Mario 3D Land. The last couple games I've bought were according to the cashier the last copies.

Nicknicolau
Nicknicolau
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Gamer
Response to Nintendo 3DS friend codes Nov. 1st, 2011 @ 06:23 AM Reply

My friend is going to the USA and I asked if she can buy for me Bit Trip saga (Brazil has the highest taxes on imported things)

BBS Signature
Nentindo
Nentindo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Movie Buff
Response to Nintendo 3DS friend codes Nov. 1st, 2011 @ 01:55 PM Reply

At 11/1/11 06:23 AM, Nicknicolau wrote: My friend is going to the USA and I asked if she can buy for me Bit Trip saga (Brazil has the highest taxes on imported things)

Unfortunately, you'll be wasting her time and money, as 3DS games are region locked. Sorry.

BBS Signature
convict357
convict357
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Gamer
Response to Nintendo 3DS friend codes Nov. 1st, 2011 @ 08:21 PM Reply

At 10/21/11 10:25 PM, Bobbybroccoli wrote:
At 10/21/11 10:05 PM, convict357 wrote: I'm getting my 3DS in November because its my only chance of getting it and if I don't get it by November, I have to wait till next November and pray that I'll get my 3DS no problem, Oh yeah and I' gonna get Super Street Fighter IV as my first game! :)
If you don't mind me asking, what keeps you from buying 3DS for a whole year if you miss November

I have to get my 3DS in November because I won't have enough money until then, its my ONLY chance of getting it.

BBS Signature
Nicknicolau
Nicknicolau
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Gamer
Response to Nintendo 3DS friend codes Nov. 3rd, 2011 @ 05:54 AM Reply

At 11/1/11 01:55 PM, Nentindo wrote:
At 11/1/11 06:23 AM, Nicknicolau wrote: My friend is going to the USA and I asked if she can buy for me Bit Trip saga (Brazil has the highest taxes on imported things)
Unfortunately, you'll be wasting her time and money, as 3DS games are region locked. Sorry.

Brazil is in America, duh

Latinos education system win (and we aren't latinos)

BBS Signature
Bobbybroccoli
Bobbybroccoli
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Gamer
Response to Nintendo 3DS friend codes Nov. 4th, 2011 @ 05:59 PM Reply

Awesome!

Apparently buying a copy of Super Mario 3D land prompts a system update to reduce pirating, but also adds a "join game" button for friends lists!

This will probably motivate me to start playing Street fighter iv and more on-line games when they come out.

Also, we'll be getting more Streetpass plaza stuff (OMG YES) DLC support, and 3D video recording.

Too bad it took 7 months for the 3DS to finally get essential features for today's market.

dmansland
dmansland
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Nintendo 3DS friend codes Nov. 4th, 2011 @ 06:24 PM Reply

Well it is a handheld, those aren't really essentials unless it was a home console, but they are great additions. I noticed that only like 2 or 3 people who have added me have a smile on their Mii's while everyone else has either a frown or indifferent expression.

BBS Signature
Bobbybroccoli
Bobbybroccoli
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Gamer
Response to Nintendo 3DS friend codes Nov. 6th, 2011 @ 05:03 PM Reply

I don't know if any of you use the internet browser, but I sometimes check out NG and Facebook on it.

Before the 3DS couldn't handle large page sizes like Facebook, since it was alwats showing the PC style interface.

Today I noticed the interface got redesigned to be like Facebook mobile. Weird. It works better though.

One week to Super Mario 3D Land.

Vinstigator
Vinstigator
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 38
Musician
Response to Nintendo 3DS friend codes Nov. 7th, 2011 @ 05:25 AM Reply

At 10/28/11 09:29 AM, Kittykylie wrote: I'm gunna add everyone :) My friend code is 4511-0453-0934. Names kywee on it. I have street fighter, pilot wings, loz, sims. And Nintendogs.

Just entered your Friend Code and you're now on my list!

By the way guys, I sold my Nintendo Wii system along with Tetris 3DS and Resident Evil: The Mercernaries. And now I have $100.00 store credit at Gamestop. The reason I did was because I wasn't really playing those games anymore and the Wii was just collecting dust. But this Friday, I will be buying a brand new 160 gig PS3 with GoldenEye: Reloaded! So it looks like Super Mario 3D Land will have to wait...

My latest single is now availible on the iTunes music store! http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/On -My-Mind-single
Check out my youtube channel youtube.com/Vinstigator

BBS Signature
dmansland
dmansland
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Nintendo 3DS friend codes Nov. 7th, 2011 @ 05:34 AM Reply

I am finally getting some spare money which I will use to buy a new 3DS game. I'm considering either SSF4 or OoT. Played both to hell though so I'm not terribly interested in either, it's just the 2 games out now that I actually care for on 3DS so whichever is cheaper I shall get. My priority is Super Mario 3d Land. I really want to get that pre order keychain too.

BBS Signature
Bobbybroccoli
Bobbybroccoli
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Gamer
Response to Nintendo 3DS friend codes Nov. 7th, 2011 @ 05:54 AM Reply

@Vinstigator, wow, Gamestop gave you 100 for all that. Seems more like based on what most people say you'd get half that amount.

@dmansland, have played the master quest yet? Are you more into multiplayer? Oot for the former, ssfiv the latter.

dmansland
dmansland
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Nintendo 3DS friend codes Nov. 7th, 2011 @ 06:23 AM Reply

At 11/7/11 05:54 AM, Bobbybroccoli wrote: @Vinstigator, wow, Gamestop gave you 100 for all that. Seems more like based on what most people say you'd get half that amount.

Well he did say it was in-store credit and GS usually gives much more credit than say cash

@dmansland, have played the master quest yet? Are you more into multiplayer? Oot for the former, ssfiv the latter.

I've played Master Quest on GC and I own SSF4 on PS3 so I know what I'm getting in either one. Not trying to sound stuck up if I came off like that.

BBS Signature
convict357
convict357
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Gamer
Response to Nintendo 3DS friend codes Nov. 7th, 2011 @ 07:54 PM Reply

At 11/7/11 06:23 AM, dmansland wrote: I've played Master Quest on GC and I own SSF4 on PS3 so I know what I'm getting in either one. Not trying to sound stuck up if I came off like that.

If you're more of a fighting kind of guy then you should get SSFIV, plus you'll be able to play on a different camera angle and streetpass figurine thing! :)

I'm not sure about Master Quest though. and 19 more days till I get my 3DS! :D

BBS Signature
Bobbybroccoli
Bobbybroccoli
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Gamer
Response to Nintendo 3DS friend codes Nov. 7th, 2011 @ 07:57 PM Reply

At 11/7/11 07:54 PM, convict357 wrote:
At 11/7/11 06:23 AM, dmansland wrote:
and 19 more days till I get my 3DS! :D

Atleast when you get you 3DS, there will have been games out that are worth buying, as opposed to me waiting for Super Mario 3D Land since July.

convict357
convict357
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Gamer
Response to Nintendo 3DS friend codes Nov. 7th, 2011 @ 08:01 PM Reply

At 11/7/11 07:57 PM, Bobbybroccoli wrote: Atleast when you get you 3DS, there will have been games out that are worth buying, as opposed to me waiting for Super Mario 3D Land since July.

I'll probably get Super Mario 3D land after I get SSFlV,

And can you tell me your Friend Code when I get my 3DS please. :)

BBS Signature
Bobbybroccoli
Bobbybroccoli
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Gamer
Response to Nintendo 3DS friend codes Nov. 7th, 2011 @ 08:02 PM Reply

At 11/7/11 08:01 PM, convict357 wrote:
At 11/7/11 07:57 PM, Bobbybroccoli wrote: Atleast when you get you 3DS, there will have been games out that are worth buying, as opposed to me waiting for Super Mario 3D Land since July.
I'll probably get Super Mario 3D land after I get SSFlV,

I have a link to the entire threads friend codes in my signature and I will be happy to add you, but make sure to PM anyone you wish to add.

convict357
convict357
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Gamer
Response to Nintendo 3DS friend codes Nov. 7th, 2011 @ 08:05 PM Reply

At 11/7/11 08:02 PM, Bobbybroccoli wrote:
At 11/7/11 08:01 PM, convict357 wrote:
I have a link to the entire threads friend codes in my signature and I will be happy to add you, but make sure to PM anyone you wish to add.

Okay, I hope I won't be distracted when I get my 3DS but I'm sure I will be.

BBS Signature