00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Em0-Snail just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Juggalo Hangout !

90,538 Views | 1,568 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Juggalo Hangout ! 2004-05-31 15:42:05

Ohh. Just be glad the 5000 pounder guy has never fallen on you.

it felt like the fist wieghed that much

Response to Juggalo Hangout ! 2004-05-31 23:17:20

Album of the week - ICP - The Ringmaster

Juggalo Hangout !

Response to Juggalo Hangout ! 2004-05-31 23:56:14

Since the Ringmaster is the album of the week, I found it only appropriate to tell you all about it, in Violent J's words, since no one could do it better than J himself. By the way this album was released in 1994.

Who's Guilty?
"The day has come, the time of reckoning, who will parish in dreaded hell and who's soul will be content within the pleasures of heaven? Looking past the words spoken with a wicked tongue and looking past the evil deeds done within ones life, but instead looking into the conscious of man.
What is the real evil that seems to plague mankind? Who are the real demons that walk this earth? Is it those who's minds have become devious because of a lifetime spent inside a caged hell, or is it those who invented this caged hell years ago and done nothing to help destroy it yet? Who's guilty, Frankenstein, or the doctor who created him? The sword, or the man who has slain with it? Which is the real evil, the man who kills another for food or the man who does not share his food to avoid the killing? While you sit in judgement of a criminal, you may very well be the one who's guilty. Guilty of greed, deception, and hate.
Those who are rejected at the gates oh heaven, shall be dragged off into the pits of hell. Viciously torn from this life by the non-living, the phantoms of the dead. These beasts take the form of a demented carnival, that of a wicked, dark, circus, led by one, one who was created by your own evil ways. One who will judge your very fate. The one known only as.... The Ringmaster."

Response to Juggalo Hangout ! 2004-06-01 05:44:19

i think the next album should b riddle box

Response to Juggalo Hangout ! 2004-06-06 00:25:10

back in this bitch!! been gone abit just been busy and ain't had time to post. so whats going on everyone, I might be bringing some other juggalos around here but we'll see. so does anyone got that new twiztid or Zug?

Response to Juggalo Hangout ! 2004-06-06 00:29:22

At 6/6/04 12:25 AM, DarkRaven03 wrote: back in this bitch!! been gone abit just been busy and ain't had time to post. so whats going on everyone, I might be bringing some other juggalos around here but we'll see. so does anyone got that new twiztid or Zug?

a juggalo hangout......its been a hell of a long time since i visited the clubs and crews!

i dont have either as of now. the new zug island is written totally by zug island unlike cracked tiles and will be radio worthy and is said that it will see a bit of radio time on most stations. i read that the new cd is going to sound alot like other bands. i hope not though, i want zug to be different from other music in their own way!

Response to Juggalo Hangout ! 2004-06-06 06:02:39

Zug island was good cuz J wrote alot of it. J could be a good produser if thats what he wanted too do.

Response to Juggalo Hangout ! 2004-06-07 07:01:57

Album of the week - Twiztid -Freekshow

Juggalo Hangout !

Response to Juggalo Hangout ! 2004-06-08 14:17:38

Axe: A sharp blade on the end of a long wooden handle, used to chop wood....MOSTLY
Big Money Hustlas: Insane Clown Posse's first movie
Biggot: Racist, hater
Bruce, Joseph: Violent J's real name
Chedda: Money, skrilla
Cherrie Pie: See Cotton Candy
Chicken: A redneck, bigot, racist
Cotton Candy: Neden, pussy, vagina, cunt
Dark Carnival: A dark carnival that Shaggy and Violent J often preach about.
Delray: A neighborhood of Detroit, Michigan. Southwest Detroit
Echoside: A fate worse than hell
Facepaint: The make-up used by ICP and Twiztid (and more)
Faygo: A cheap ghetto pop that Insane Clown Posse throws on Juggalos at concerts.
Feminem: Eminem diss
Floob: This is what Violent J and Jumpsteady called themselves when they were kids. It means scrub.
Fright Fest: Twiztid's own version of Hallowicked
Gathering Of The Juggalos: An event that happens only once a year where juggalos and juggalettes can meet, hangout, have a great time with other Juggalos and Juggalettes and see there favorite artists all perform live
Hallowicked: A 10 year tradition amongst juggalos, every halloween ICP puts on a concert in their hometown of Detroit
Hatchetman: Psychopathic Records logo. Created by Shaggy 2 Dope. Seen on everything Psychopathic Records.
Hell's Pitt: Hell, the eternal flames
Hoe: A whore, slut, hoodrat
Hood Rat: Whore, slut, the girl that be fucking all the boys
Hound Dog: Some one that swings from your nutz, wanting autographs and pictures
Inner City Posse: Insane Clown Posse's first group name, also the Detroit street gang they ran with
ISI: Infamous Superstars Incorporated, Gang consisting of Jamie Madrox, Monoxide Child, Blaze, and others
Jokers Cards: Six albums that tell messages of the Dark Carnival.
Juggahoe/Juffalo: Some one that acts down with the clown but really isn't
Juggalo: Believer of the Dark Carnival, big fan of one of the Psychopathic Record's artists
Juggalette: Female Juggalo
Juggalo Championshit Wrestling: JCW, Psychopathic Records own wrestling organisation that has faught against WCW and WWF
Killa: Used in the same context as juggalo and ninja
Majik Recordz: A Sub-Label of Psychopathic Records started and run by Psychopathic's Twiztid. This project has been canned, or atleast put on hold for the time being
MCL: Much Clown Love
MFL: Much Family Love
Moonshine: Homemade booze
Necromancy: Style of magic using the dead
Necrophilia: Sexual activities with the deceased
Neden: See Cotton Candy
Ninja: Warrior in Japanese culture, assassin, down ass juggalos
Ninjette: Female Ninja
Nizzos: Testicles, balls, nuts
Nugbone: Your neck
Nugget: Your head
Pink Eye: Condition you get for eating too much pussy
Psychopathic Records: Under-Ground record label that was founded in 1991 by Insane Clown Posse and Alex Abbiss
Red Neck: Hillbilly's from Southern United States, usually racist. Often represented by a Rebel Flag.

Response to Juggalo Hangout ! 2004-06-08 14:18:56

Here is the rest of the JUGGALO DICTIONARY since I couldn't get it into the last post.

Scrub: Outcast, they dont fit in anywhere, broke ass ninja
Shangri-la: Juggalo Heaven
Shank: Knife
Shockumentary: A documentary on ICP and Juggalos that explains it all
Skrilla: Chedda, cash, bones, money, dollars
Slim Anus: ICP diss word for Eminem
Trees: Weed, green, dank
Utsler, Joey: Shaggy's real name
Vampiro: Wrestler for the JCW and one of ICP's homies
Voodoo: A type of magic typically reffered to as a black magic
Wang: Penis, dick, popsicle
Wig Split: Crack ya head in half
Zuggalo: A big fan of Zug Izland. Like a Juggalo, but for Zug

Response to Juggalo Hangout ! 2004-06-08 14:21:53

not a very good idea, why are people posting here/

Response to Juggalo Hangout ! 2004-06-08 14:23:36

wats goin on ninjas and ninjettes been a while since u guys been around so wats goin on wit my fam¿

Response to Juggalo Hangout ! 2004-06-08 14:26:42

At 6/8/04 02:21 PM, Burkhead wrote: not a very good idea, why are people posting here/

u got a prob wid the wicket shit ya fuckin bigget bitch this crew will split yo wig mutha fucko get the fuck out and dont come back bitch boy

Response to Juggalo Hangout ! 2004-06-08 19:15:19

nice, thats some words to know, I might rewrite a few with a better defintion. anyway the answer to the person asking why people post here. is people post here becuz there juggalos most likely your not so why come in here. please no haters !

Response to Juggalo Hangout ! 2004-06-08 19:19:14

Never post like that again you could get banned just email a mod like dobio@newgrounds.com

Response to Juggalo Hangout ! 2004-06-08 19:19:18

At 6/8/04 02:23 PM, Monoxide_JR wrote: wats goin on ninjas and ninjettes been a while since u guys been around so wats goin on wit my fam¿

sup ninja, i'm alright just got so many ideas in my head at onces it might blow up.

Response to Juggalo Hangout ! 2004-06-08 19:31:04

maybe I should start a juggalo website or a juggalos section on a website, that might be good. becuz anyway i'm going to start a website for me and my crew and becuz most of us are juggalos why not a juggalo section so all of you could vist too. The website will have all kinds of things such as flashtoons and games which we'll also put on newgrounds, music samples and shops (even me the dark raven whenever i finsh something that i like) and alot of other projects by Lethel Family. I just wanted to invite some family to the grand opening whenever that will be. thanks!!

Response to Juggalo Hangout ! 2004-06-09 13:54:56

At 6/8/04 07:19 PM, IM_KOOL_R_U wrote: Never post like that again you could get banned just email a mod like dobio@newgrounds.com

man if i get banned it would be 4 the cause of supporting my fellow juggalos and lettes so if i did it wouldnt really matter i can still get my experience

Response to Juggalo Hangout ! 2004-06-09 20:34:47

man if i get banned it would be 4 the cause of supporting my fellow juggalos and lettes so if i did it wouldnt really matter i can still get my experience

we're just trying to protect you, when haters come around we just get them banned and make hell for them

Response to Juggalo Hangout ! 2004-06-09 23:11:02

Continuation of some words:

From: the interview Alone with Violent J (part 3) with Jelly Nuts

Jelly Nuts
OK, Please explain to the readers. The Dark Carnival.

Violent J
Look, some people are just chilling, living they're life and then all the sudden BANG! They flip out and go into an insane asylum out of nowhere, right? Other people are chilling and all the sudden BOOM! They catch the Holy Ghost and become a religious fanatic. Other people all the sudden change and do other things right? Well for me and Shaggy, we were just chilling when all the sudden our souls jumped into the Dark Carnival. I've never had a purpose in my life until then. It didn't matter it I was here or not. I was nothing more than a grain of sand on a big ass beach. I was just another hair on a fat gorilla's ass. Ever since the Carnival, now feel like I have a purpose. I have a reason to be here, fuck that I don't feel like that, I know that shit. The Dark Carnival's messages are in our lyrics. It's almost like all our lyrics are in code to the whole world. Nobody really hears what we're saying except for the Juggalos. They hear us. They know exactly what we're saying. Only a special open minded, street mutha fuckin' Juggalo can hear The Dark Carnival speaking to him threw our music. The Critics, the magazines, MTV and other bands.. Yeah they still hate us, but that's just because they don't understand us. They can't hear what we're really saying. So to them we just suck. They're not listening for it so they'll never hear it. That's fine. Fuck them. I Could give two fucks and a bitch slap what they think about Insane Clown Posse. The Dark Carnival preaches to everyone in many different ways. Me and Shaggy are just one of it's ways to reach people. For example, even an old lady that plays Bingo every weekend will eventually hear the words of the Dark Carnival only it will be through a different outlet. Something that interests her will give her the message. Weather or not she acts upon it is up to her. What ever this force is, it reaches us all, whether you heed its warnings or not is your own choice.

part of it ill post some more soon for Dark Carnival

Response to Juggalo Hangout ! 2004-06-09 23:12:10

Jelly Nuts
What does the Dark Carnival do? Why does it exist?

Violent J
This is what I vision. This is what will happen to those that received the Dark Carnival's messages threw us. After death, your soul will stand up out of your body. You will all the sudden see The Dark Carnival's parade of wagons rolling towards you. Lead by the 6 Joker's Card faces on giant flags and an entire parade of ghost and wagons following them. You'll know right when you see them that there not with God and not with the Devil... These wagons are about to take you to one of them though. You're about to face judgement. See, I think The Dark Carnival might be a neutral group of ghosts. Existing between heaven and hell. Because in life, it's warnings just open your eyes and show you what you are. They let you choose weather or not you feel you need to make a change in yourself. Once you die, they gladly take you to heaven or hell, which ever you deserve. In life, they just hold up a mirror to you and let you figure the rest out. That's why I call it a warning. Cause most of us are fucked up people and we don't even know it. Maybe a good look at yourself will open your eyes.. So I think after you die, The Carnival's wagons will deliver your soul to it's resting-place. I think it's wagons take the good people to Shangrila (a heaven type place). The people that listened to it's words and changed their self for the better. The people that heeded it's warnings and realized that it sucks to be an evil bastard your whole life. I think it enjoys taking them to Shangri-La. It love's to take them. It probably takes them and congratulates them all the way there. It celebrates with them. It's clowns and jugglers sing , dance, and juggle all around them. They treat you like a king or a queen as they carry you of to paradise. I also think those very same wagons carry evil souls to hell. I think it enjoys doing that too. It loves to taunt and humiliate the people that ignored it's warnings during life. The people that laughed at it's words and continued on with there selfish and evil lives all the way up until death. It loves to carry there wicked souls off to the fire pits of hell. It's clowns and jugglers laugh and taunt them all the way there. It makes the evil souls enter carnival exhibits and take rides that show them all there own mistakes and shoves it in their face. The House of Mirrors, The Murder Go Round, The Fun House, and more all the way to hell. We've explained and we continue to explain all of this threw our music. It loves to reward the people who heeded it's warnings and it loves to punish those who laughed at it's warnings. Everybody in the world will hear it's words before they die. It will reach us all, weather or not you act upon it is up to you. The Dark Carnival is like one big "I Told you so" thing I guess.

Jelly Nuts
Where do you believe you fit in with all this?

Violent J
Right now were just some messengers for it. But when we die, I probably won't go to Shangri-La or to Hell, I believe that I'll be driving one of those wagons with the Dark Carnival. I'll be just another clown both congratulating and taunting souls. That's sort of what I'm thinking when I write things like, for example in The Show Must Go On, I say walk hand and hand with the dead carnival"... See what I'm saying? I'm saying the Dark Carnival will take you to your resting-place. Take my hand and I'll lead you to heaven or hell. Which ever you deserve. We warn people of what happens' after death to try to save them now. But if they laugh at us now and continue living life as an evil bastard, I'll laugh at them as I take them to hell.

Response to Juggalo Hangout ! 2004-06-09 23:14:12

Jelly Nuts
Do the 6 Jokers Cards explain what The Dark Carnival is?

Violent J
I Just explained what it is. The 6 Jokers Cards show you 6 different sides of yourself that you might have over looked. They help to show you your own evils ...Each Jokers Card is another version of you. For example, take The Ringmaster... Imagine if after you die, all your sins combined into one big monster... How big would your monster be? Ask your self that. Can you take down your own sin monster? If you can't, then your burning in Hell. If you can, than your of to Shangri-La. That's what the Ringmaster is (the 2nd Jokers Card). Read the credits, listen to the intros. It's all explained on that album, weather it be the lyrics or in the credits. It's all there. Each Joker's cards shows you another way to look at your self. The Dark Carnival is just showing people how evil they can sometimes be without knowing it. You get to see yourself in 6 different ways before death. You can hear the messages plain as day. You don't have to be a genius to hear them. You just have to be a regular, every day, open-minded Juggalo. What you think is a message, probably is. For example the song "Fuck Your Rebel flag" off Carnival Of Carnage (The 1st Joker's Card) it clearly says fuck racist people! Don't be a bigot! That's what I mean by messages. Some go deeper than that, and some are bold and plain. But there all in there.

Jelly Nuts
What about the stealing cars and all that shit you've done? Doesn't that mean your going to Hell?

Violent J
I don't know. Probably. I do know this.. I wish I hadn't stole all them stereos back then. That shit was wack. Them people probably busted there asses to pay for that shit. All they wanted to do was listen to a little bit of music on there way to work and back and I had to take that away from them. That was some bullshit. I've done alot of wack shit in my life. I Think I'm a better ninja now that I see the whole picture. Today I'm more likely to steal a stereo from a millionaire and give it to a scrub. When I think about that shit, I realize that Shaggy and his brother John weren't really doing anything bad by stealing all them books and CD's and shit. I mean, them stores got money, there big ass corporations. Who gives a fuck. They lose millions a year to theft, it's probably all calculated into the profits. But taking something from an individual is scantless. For example, if I stole a toaster from K-Mart that really ain't shit. Nobody really suffers over that. If I stole YOUR toaster, that's wack. Cause you don't get to have any toast tomorrow morning. That's a greedy and a heartless thing to do. I believe shit like that is evil. The most important thing The Dark Carnival has taught me about getting my shit together and becoming a better ninja is this... You shouldn't be a cool ninja just because your scared of going to Hell when you die.. You should be a cool ninja cause it's cool to be a cool ninja! Understand ninja? Cool.

Response to Juggalo Hangout ! 2004-06-09 23:16:12

Jelly Nuts
What about the people that think your crazy?

Violent J
I am crazy. I'm crazy fresh. I look at it like this. You got 2 clowns running around rappin' about your soul. Yelling about how there gonna take you to Heaven if you are the shit or take you to Hell if your a dick. Yeah that sounds pretty crazy, but what do you think ninjas were thinkin' when Noah was running around with a long ass beard and a wooden staff? Telling everyone that it's going to rain for a month? "Come get on my Ark!! It's going to rain for 40 days and 40 nights! You're all gonna drown!!" That shit probably sounded nuts too! I would have thought he was crazy just for calling it an ark instead of a boat! The few open-minded ninjas that actually did listen to him were mad lucky. The rest got mad wet.

Jelly Nuts
Do you feel like the Noah of today?

Violent J
Do you see me sportin' a toga mutha fucka? We ain't saying nothing like that! All we're saying is hey, look at your self bitch! Your an evil mother fucker! And then again, that's only like 10% percent of the music, the rest is about having fun! There ain't no message behind 90% of our shit. Songs like Cemetery Girl or Shaggy's Fuck Off! or even Southwest Voodoo are just to bob your nugget too. You can go listen to Rage Against The Machine if you want 100% messages all the time. Fuck! We like to get live and act stupid as often as possible! This ain't church! We ain't no fuckin' saints! We like telling scary stories in our music too! We like talking about murder and all that. That shit's wicked! The Dark Carnival is the Dark Carnival, but ICP is ICP. Insane Clown Posse is all about nothing! Have some fuckin' fun! We'll tell a hot chick to fuck off just cause nobody ever tells her that. That's ICP! We'll tell a bitch that in a minute. The Dark Carnival is some deep shit to think about, but I very much believe in God too. Believe me I'd rather float in Heaven than drive a wagon after I die, but looking at the life I lead right now, I doubt I?ll be able to. I try to be religious or whatever but I'm just shitty right now. When I get older I'll probably try to get my shit straight. ICP is about bitches, Faygo, Juggalos, and dumb shit. Do I feel like the Noah of today? Naa, I feel more like Noah is the Violent J of yesterday. If I was Noah, I would have changed my name to Juggaloah and built a big ass surf board and surfed my ass all over the planet. Fuck collecting' Lamas and shit.

This is all I am gonna post until later on since no one else has replied yet

Response to Juggalo Hangout ! 2004-06-10 05:46:07

I think i have read this before. i'm not too sure, thats some cool stuff there. let me go read ths rest.

Response to Juggalo Hangout ! 2004-06-10 06:20:31

At 6/10/04 05:46 AM, DarkRaven03 wrote: I think i have read this before. i'm not too sure, thats some cool stuff there. let me go read ths rest.

most likely you have read it. Its the 3 part of an interview and still 3 more questions to post and their answer.

Response to Juggalo Hangout ! 2004-06-10 12:43:27

At 6/9/04 08:34 PM, DarkRaven03 wrote:

we're just trying to protect you, when haters come around we just get them banned and make hell for them

were fam man u protect me and ill protect u but thnx for the advise i just have a hott temper when it comes to haters. Ppl who dis the the label dis the juggalos ya know wat im sayin?

Response to Juggalo Hangout ! 2004-06-10 23:40:35

were fam man u protect me and ill protect u but thnx for the advise i just have a hott temper when it comes to haters. Ppl who dis the the label dis the juggalos ya know wat im sayin?

yeah i got what your saying. Much Clown Love

Response to Juggalo Hangout ! 2004-06-11 00:05:58

Jelly Nuts
What Happens after the Six Joker's Cards are all released?

Violent J
We sit around and wait to die. Time will consume us all. Might happen that night, might happen 30 years later. All I know is after that, my job is done. I've givin' all the warnings and I've opened many eyes. Maybe not your bitch ass eyes, but I've opened eyes none the less. Me and Shaggy might kill ourselves and we might kill yourselves. We might tour with the Monkeys. Who the fuck knows? I might sit and play the sitar naked on top of a pine tree with the top pine up my ass! Who cares? As long as we have unleashed all 6 prophets of the Dark Carnival and all 6 are circulating inside this world, my work is finished. If the world doesn't explode, we'll probably keep rappin and touring but who knows? I might keep warning people. We might release 6 more Joker's cards. And then 6 more! Put them all together and that's 3 sets of 6! Triple sixes! Then Marylyn Manson will jump out and we all strip down to our panties and dance! Who the 'mutha fuck knows? Maybe the skies will turn black and souls will scream in terror so loud that it can be herd all throughout the universe.

Jelly Nuts
What's it like in the studio?

Violent J
Shit... You'd shit your panties like a bitch. Everyone would if they saw the magic. We rarely show anybody though. When people are over Mike's we always front about everything. We just try to sit there and run a regular session until they leave. Mike will never publicly tell people about the Dark Carnival. My guess is that he might have tried at first, but people probably just dissed him so hard that he gave it up now. He probably just figures "Fuck it! Why tell people?" Me and Shaggy love the dissing we get though. We love the fact that people hate us. No one believes us. That's the whole fun of it. That's the whole game. Do you believe it or not? We tell everyone that will listen about the spirits that we run with. The spirits tell their homies about us too. I'll bet. There is 5 of us in the studio at all times. Me, Shaggy, Mike, Legs, and The Dark Carnival. The Dark Carnival runs that bitch. What ever it wants, it gets. When it's supposed to be a certain way we can all feel it. There is never any question. When we go against that feeling and do something else, everything shakes on Mike's walls. Fuckin' ask anybody that's been down there when it happens. I love that crazy shit. I freak my best homies out with that shit. They always think it's some kind of trick. I showed my mom that shit. She was just as freaked out as when we lived in that haunted house. The Dark Carnival oversees everything we do. Everything has to be it's way and we wouldn't want it any other way.

This is the final part of it. MFL and MCL

Response to Juggalo Hangout ! 2004-06-11 08:15:40

I think it's magic in the studio. I always have a fun time when i'm in some studio. it's the pefect imviroment and it's a great place to think and come up with ideas and write.

Response to Juggalo Hangout ! 2004-06-12 10:38:31

i think that you guys need to start posting more often to keep yhis club alive, maybe you should try to get some more members ive tryd but people just bitch at me and say that this crew is stupid