00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TheADHX just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Juggalo Hangout !

90,523 Views | 1,568 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Juggalo Hangout ! 2004-05-24 21:05:16

Hey. Just listening to hatcher radio. If you want to listen to some of it here it is www.home.hatchetradio.com www.home.hatchetradio.com/ug.pls

Response to Juggalo Hangout ! 2004-05-24 22:31:32

At 5/24/04 03:29 PM, twiztidlunchbox wrote:
At 5/24/04 01:28 AM, DarkRaven03 wrote:
At 5/23/04 08:56 PM, twiztidlunchbox wrote: At 5/23/04 01:19 PM, DarkRaven03 wrote: it had people like Esham, kid rock, capitol E and jumpsteady
why kid rock hes gay and half retarded

this was back in the day when kid rock and esham was very big rappers in the DET and ICP needed some special guest. even if ICP never really liked him that much. if your a new artist and you ain't got no fan then you will want some way to get your music out there. that what they did then they went from there...

Response to Juggalo Hangout ! 2004-05-24 22:34:39

At 5/24/04 09:05 PM, IM_KOOL_R_U wrote: Hey. Just listening to hatcher radio. If you want to listen to some of it here it is www.home.hatchetradio.com www.home.hatchetradio.com/ug.pls

Sorry the second link doesn't work. Forgot the actually download link for it but you should be able to find it on the site. There are two radio stations you can listen to. I listen to the one on the right it is called Hatchet Radio.

Response to Juggalo Hangout ! 2004-05-24 22:38:56

I know about hachet radio, I listen to it sometimes. it's been out like for some years.

Response to Juggalo Hangout ! 2004-05-24 22:42:20

At 5/24/04 10:38 PM, DarkRaven03 wrote: I know about hachet radio, I listen to it sometimes. it's been out like for some years.

Yea i know you know about it. I was just mentioning it to the new members. I met a juggalette from there and we hooked and had some fun. What about your juggalette friend who you were going to get to type here or CO2?

Response to Juggalo Hangout ! 2004-05-24 23:15:17

Hey Juggalos and Juggalettes, this is Jacklyn, I am Dark Ravens g/f. I just wanted to share some clown love. Also I would just like to say that Dark Raven, AKA Alan (to me) is really fucking HOT! And he is MINE! So all the lettes need to remember that! I am the one he is going to marry, so we can have lots of kinky sex and help populate the world with more little carnival followers! Well Much Much Clown Love! Later

Response to Juggalo Hangout ! 2004-05-24 23:34:49

she finally made it!! there's my sweet juggalette. she is very smart in everything. if i can't answer a juggalo question she sure can she has been now longer then me. she also knows alot of other stuff too.

Response to Juggalo Hangout ! 2004-05-25 06:25:36

At 5/24/04 11:15 PM, juggaletangel wrote: Hey Juggalos and Juggalettes, this is Jacklyn, I am Dark Ravens g/f. I just wanted to share some clown love. Also I would just like to say that Dark Raven, AKA Alan (to me) is really fucking HOT! And he is MINE! So all the lettes need to remember that! I am the one he is going to marry, so we can have lots of kinky sex and help populate the world with more little carnival followers! Well Much Much Clown Love! Later

how come peoples girls keep joining just to say who there dating since ive been on ive seen that like three times and all they talk about is how much they love eachother

Response to Juggalo Hangout ! 2004-05-25 11:10:19

how come peoples girls keep joining just to say who there dating since ive been on ive seen that like three times and all they talk about is how much they love eachother

I don't know but my girl can talk about alot more then that. she was just being funny and stuff. i have been telling her to come and post for a long time and she finally joined. she is about to post a review on here about "behind the paint" soon.

Response to Juggalo Hangout ! 2004-05-25 14:55:49

At 5/25/04 11:10 AM, DarkRaven03 wrote: I don't know but my girl can talk about alot more then that. she was just being funny and stuff. i have been telling her to come and post for a long time and she finally joined. she is about to post a review on here about "behind the paint" soon.

phat ive heard that that book is cool

Response to Juggalo Hangout ! 2004-05-25 14:57:51

I don't know but my girl can talk about alot more then that. she was just being funny and stuff. i have been telling her to come and post for a long time and she finally joined. she is about to

post a review on here about "behind the paint" soon.

it pisses me off when girls join just to brag about who they are boning but your girl seems cool

Response to Juggalo Hangout ! 2004-05-25 18:49:03

it pisses me off when girls join just to brag about who they are boning but your girl seems cool

I understsnd what you mean she just likes to do that the frist time she comes to a place like this for me. anyway she said it will be soon, i ain't read it yet she read the whole damn thing in like a week.

Response to Juggalo Hangout ! 2004-05-25 20:17:08

i would read it but have the atention span of a retarded gold fish

Response to Juggalo Hangout ! 2004-05-26 00:37:04

juggalos standing tall after all six have raisen and the end of time will consume us all.

Response to Juggalo Hangout ! 2004-05-26 00:58:55

The Behind the Paint book review.
Let me first begin by saying WOW! This book was amazing. Not only from a Juggalo/lette stand point, but the entire world could not only learn a thing or two from this book, but also be highly entertained. It starts with the story of the butterfly, which is in itself very deep and profound. A story of Joe Bruce AKA Violent J and his brother Rob Bruce AKA Jumpsteady and their adventures as young kids. Their mothers devotion, their father walking out and the evil man that played the role of step father. There are stories of child molestation, hunger, bullies, drugs, violence, and other horrible things I do not want to mention, but things they managed to somehow rise above. It talks of their wrestling endeavors, and Inner City Posse. How Violent J came to know and think of everyone from Rude Boy, to Alex, Jamie, and Monoxide to Shaggy 2 Dope as family. Their encounters with Eminem AKA Bitch Boy. All the stuggles of the music business. But most importantly stories of how their faith in God has grown stronger and the things that they witnessed with their own eyes that gave them proof that He is out there. And last but not least the story of how God makes the Dark Carnival world go round, after all He is the reason behind Insane Clown Posse. Everyone needs to read this book!
Peace and Clown Love

Response to Juggalo Hangout ! 2004-05-26 15:49:10

i'm going too have to read that. might be a book that i read the whole thing.

Response to Juggalo Hangout ! 2004-05-26 19:22:35

Can i join? MMFL

Response to Juggalo Hangout ! 2004-05-26 19:37:23

At 5/26/04 07:22 PM, Monoxide_JR wrote: Can i join? MMFL

yea. Just post here often don't forget to read the rules so this thread isn't closed.

Response to Juggalo Hangout ! 2004-05-26 19:39:52

At 5/24/04 11:15 PM, juggaletangel wrote: sexy juggalette words

Have a picture of you and him together or just you. I post one of me probally have to be wasted or high those are the ones i usually take when i have a cam

yea it is excellent that you posted post more often we needs more juggalettes here.

Response to Juggalo Hangout ! 2004-05-26 19:41:44

lol, i didn't even know there was a club of Juggalo's! omg Juggula for life we are enemies now

Response to Juggalo Hangout ! 2004-05-26 19:45:22

At 5/26/04 07:41 PM, Juggula_beast wrote: lol, i didn't even know there was a club of Juggalo's! omg Juggula for life we are enemies now

Stop confusing me j/k

check out this site it is pretty awesom

http://www.zugsyn.com/html/downloads.html

Response to Juggalo Hangout ! 2004-05-26 19:48:20

Thnx for lettin me join ill be sure not to get u guys shut out. Cant turn on fam.

Response to Juggalo Hangout ! 2004-05-26 22:24:12

we might need to post a dictionary here so people can understand terms of the forum. anyway that was a great review my girl left, she has always been a great writer. ya know it sucks about the Black Rain tour i really wanted to see them together. just maybe they will do a few more shows later on.

Response to Juggalo Hangout ! 2004-05-26 22:39:28

your fav out of twiztid's albums

- Mostasteless
- Freek Show
- Mirror/Mirror
- The Green Book

just wanted to ask again for new members and stuff

Response to Juggalo Hangout ! 2004-05-26 22:41:12

At 5/26/04 10:24 PM, DarkRaven03 wrote: we might need to post a dictionary here so people can understand terms of the forum. anyway that was a great review my girl left, she has always been a great writer. ya know it sucks about the Black Rain tour i really wanted to see them together. just maybe they will do a few more shows later on.

Yea hopefully. Well Did the psychopathic rydas go to winston-salem yet. If not i need to go there fast since one of my homies lives there. And yea we should make a dictionary for some ppl. Whats happening over where you live.

Response to Juggalo Hangout ! 2004-05-26 22:56:41

Whats happening over where you live.

Nothing really Not alot of real big bands or groups come here cuz our goverment here trys to keep it consteritive. becuz we hold the masters Golf tourument it's the super bowl of golf. last good group that was here was ying yang twins. i don't even think a juggalo group has ever been here. we got lots of other underground music here. i guess you can include me but i'm not performing yet just helping out other artist.

Response to Juggalo Hangout ! 2004-05-28 06:19:34

were u from dark raven?

Response to Juggalo Hangout ! 2004-05-28 14:57:19

At 5/28/04 06:19 AM, twiztidlunchbox wrote: were u from dark raven?

the dirty south in Augusta, GA

Response to Juggalo Hangout ! 2004-05-29 14:38:53

i was just at a concrt of a local band called 33corpses and i got my face all bloody and smashed in the mosh pit it was good tasting blood = )

Response to Juggalo Hangout ! 2004-05-31 05:04:26

At 5/29/04 02:38 PM, twiztidlunchbox wrote: i was just at a concert of a local band called 33corpses and i got my face all bloody and smashed in the mosh pit it was good tasting blood = )

Ohh. Just be glad the 5000 pounder guy has never fallen on you.