00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

brabbit117 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Juggalo Hangout !

90,616 Views | 1,568 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Juggalo Hangout ! 2004-07-03 17:33:43

At 7/3/04 04:46 AM, cimanin wrote: whattup yall i been down with the clown and shit. but i guess i consider myself enough of a juggalo to write here. so whats evryones favorite psychopathic records cd? i always personally liked any cryptic collection or psychopathics from outer space 1 & 2. but HELL i like most all of 'em!!!

I can't pick a fav but right now i've been listening to Esham and Dark lotus and i can't wait till the new ABK.

Response to Juggalo Hangout ! 2004-07-03 17:36:07

At 7/3/04 04:51 AM, cimanin wrote: oh yeah, and fuck haters! all there hatin' and roastin' just leave me braggin' and boastin'! ryden dirtays fresh but so is dumpin'. and i know most juggalos smoke a lil' sumthin so whatttup on that evryone.

well i'm one of few that don't smoke, anyway welcome to the spot hope to keep ya around.

Response to Juggalo Hangout ! 2004-07-05 05:24:28

well suuuuuure! i guess ill stop by every now-and-again to see whats new down here. even though nobodys really written anything in awhile...

Response to Juggalo Hangout ! 2004-07-05 06:41:01

today was the day I made it to Level 11 !

yeah sorry not many people post here anyway so it can go days without no post. if we had a few more juggalos it would pick up some. one thing i can say that this juggalo forum is still alive. most don't make it pass 30 post so i'm happy this one has been doing ok.

Response to Juggalo Hangout ! 2004-07-05 06:42:33

Album of the week - Violent J - Wizard Of The Hood EP

Juggalo Hangout !

Response to Juggalo Hangout ! 2004-07-05 07:29:05

wizard of tha hood! that shits ballin'. and, noone knows what neden is! its great! HA

Response to Juggalo Hangout ! 2004-07-06 01:43:45

At 7/5/04 07:29 AM, cimanin wrote: wizard of tha hood! that shits ballin'. and, noone knows what neden is! its great! HA

I know what neden is my girl showed it to me.

Response to Juggalo Hangout ! 2004-07-06 16:01:53

wasup ninjas! i was just lookin through topics and i found this. i don't usually post but i wanna become a regular at this one. peace MCL

Response to Juggalo Hangout ! 2004-07-06 22:47:55

At 7/6/04 04:01 PM, Twiztid17175 wrote: wasup ninjas! i was just lookin through topics and i found this. i don't usually post but i wanna become a regular at this one. peace MCL

hell yeah thats what we need around here. another juggalo in the mix. welcome yo MCL!

Response to Juggalo Hangout ! 2004-07-06 22:52:38

so what albums hit you deep inside?

for me it's the wraith and the green book. they just pull you inside and you can really feel the magic more then ever. they are so well put together how the track flow to the next like a big movie inside your head.

Response to Juggalo Hangout ! 2004-07-06 22:54:06

sup juggalos, im a HUGE icp fan.

Response to Juggalo Hangout ! 2004-07-06 22:57:22

At 7/6/04 10:54 PM, AC500BELOW wrote: sup juggalos, im a HUGE icp fan.

sup yo

Response to Juggalo Hangout ! 2004-07-06 23:01:52

i agree with that 100%. i alwais just sit back and chill and listen to green book the whole way through. also tales from the lotus pod has alwais been a meaningfull one to me. i'm not even going to go into the wraith the profound meaning behind all that. definatly an uplifting album.

Response to Juggalo Hangout ! 2004-07-06 23:13:37

At 7/6/04 11:01 PM, Twiztid17175 wrote: i agree with that 100%. i alwais just sit back and chill and listen to green book the whole way through. also tales from the lotus pod has alwais been a meaningfull one to me. i'm not even going to go into the wraith the profound meaning behind all that. definatly an uplifting album.

well thats why they call it shangri-la. yeah the tales of the lotus is a good one. it was one of the frist to really pull me in.

Response to Juggalo Hangout ! 2004-07-06 23:31:06

Thats kool I have been seeing you alot in the C & C posting. I was wondering who this is then come to find out it is a down ass NINJA.

Response to Juggalo Hangout ! 2004-07-06 23:37:59

so how many ninjas hear actually do flash and shit. i wouldn't mind getting tips and such cause everybody else i talked to was a dick about it

Response to Juggalo Hangout ! 2004-07-07 00:23:18

hey juggalos,mcl

Response to Juggalo Hangout ! 2004-07-07 01:54:59

At 7/6/04 11:31 PM, IM_KOOL_R_U wrote:
Thats kool I have been seeing you alot in the C & C posting. I was wondering who this is then come to find out it is a down ass NINJA.

yeah, ive been making my mark. so can i join? the CDs im currently listening to are the wraith and bizaar.

Response to Juggalo Hangout ! 2004-07-07 06:25:22

At 7/7/04 12:23 AM, GameBoyFromHell wrote: hey juggalos,mcl

MCL!

Response to Juggalo Hangout ! 2004-07-07 06:27:13

yeah, ive been making my mark. so can i join? the CDs im currently listening to are the wraith and bizaar.

every juggalo is welcome here.

Response to Juggalo Hangout ! 2004-07-07 06:30:58

At 7/6/04 11:37 PM, Twiztid17175 wrote: so how many ninjas hear actually do flash and shit. i wouldn't mind getting tips and such cause everybody else i talked to was a dick about it

i'm a flash artist but i'm still working on my skill so i wouldn't be much help but maybe we can help each other out. for one thing i got to get my own version of flash. i've been bonceing around on trial versions of flash i'm going to get the whole program soon. i'm planing some flash toons as we speak just might take me forever before you get to see them.

Response to Juggalo Hangout ! 2004-07-08 06:01:24

Marlon Brando R.I.P.
"he will be missed"

Juggalo Hangout !

Response to Juggalo Hangout ! 2004-07-08 18:05:37

fuck all them haters, they just want what we got. it's a family love and our greatness and they hate us becuz they can't be us. haters just waste there time cuz i really don't give a fuck it may piss me off or upset me alittle but at the end of the day it's doesn't matter i'm still Dark Raven Dead juggalo fellowing the carnival and rollin wit the Lethel Family and thats just me.

Response to Juggalo Hangout ! 2004-07-08 19:30:26

At 7/8/04 06:05 PM, DarkRaven03 wrote: fuck all them haters, they just want what we got. it's a family love and our greatness and they hate us becuz they can't be us. haters just waste there time cuz i really don't give a fuck it may piss me off or upset me alittle but at the end of the day it's doesn't matter i'm still Dark Raven Dead juggalo fellowing the carnival and rollin wit the Lethel Family and thats just me.

Of course. gettin all pissed off at them bitches is exactly what they want. so fuck em they don't even exist to me. so they don't get to me.

Response to Juggalo Hangout ! 2004-07-08 22:00:14

whats does everyone think about having a juggalo talk show you can watch on the internet?

Response to Juggalo Hangout ! 2004-07-10 21:50:06

this is like the only juggalo forum to make it this far. may not have post everyday but it still hangs on. even if most of newground are not juggalos. anyway i'm still working on that website i told everyone about should be up whenever and I also got a new project i'm working with this Backyard wrestleing thing someone made around here. i'm joining production and my job is to make it better and more like a business not to mention i'm a cam man but i'm moving up from there. also got my music still been working on that alot more i'm starting to get my edge back and I think the artist block is going away. welll who cares what i'm saying anyway just talking. peace!

Response to Juggalo Hangout ! 2004-07-10 21:54:31

let me say one more thing, FUCK Myzery.! he is a little sellout bitch and was never a real juggalo he could give a fuck less about us. rapeist little punk bitch thast only cares about making money and not the music or the fans! he is not down and never was.

Response to Juggalo Hangout ! 2004-07-11 11:59:34

Jumpsteady - Chaos Theory

Juggalo Hangout !

Response to Juggalo Hangout ! 2004-07-11 12:08:04

In The Last Second - Jumpsteady

Explosion, holes blown in my chest like speakers
People screaming louder than some tweeters
I've been the victim of some untimely set
Tripping peeps in the streets
By-standers, children and women
Are watching me fall
Blood spraying on the ground
Must be bust up
As visions of my life begin to gather around
Heart pumping and a body of stone is what I feel
Now a prison of internal bleeding, full of steel
Let's keep it really real
I'm hoping I'ma make it
This is the only life I got
And I be damned if you gonna take it
Feeling colder than the polar ice caps
See my boy's frozen face of horror as he reacts
Why did they pop me, was it all over bank?
Because my lungs burning like Haley's Comet inside a holding tank
Who am I?
What is life?
Did I respect it?
So many questions floating on in the last second

In the last second of life
(Pain is slipping away)
What if this happenened to you or your boy today?
(How would you feel?)
I don't wanna die up in this muthafucker tonight

(Pain is slipping away)
(How would you feel?)

Memories are playing my mind like dianetics
Having visions of emergency surgery, anesthetic
Respirators and IV and these
All around me, beside me
Man this all reminds me
Of how so many others met their end and disappeared
There's an evil darkness dropping down, flowing, coming near
Like the approach of a Holocaust
Bringin the final end, trying to make my own fibers
Soon I'll be dead
Who's gonna care for my family if I die?
Will I spend better time if I recover from the flat line?
Will I become another part of the streets?
Another body riddled with bullets
Underneath the white sheet
With bloodstains
I can't explain the pain
Like butcher knives falling from the sky
Instead of rain
Who am I? What is life?
Did I respect it?
So many questions floating on in the last second

(Pain is slipping away)
(How would you feel?)

(Pain is slipping away)
(How would you feel?)

My vision fades to black
My body started shaking like a bass head hyped up on a 30 sack
Hearing the toll of the eternity bell
As I feel a dimension door open straight from hell
Shadows appear, come right up out the ground
Accompanied with red eyes and slithering sounds
Trying to take me down
Where there is no rest
Where the damned live in fire pits and hooks in they flesh
That ain't my type of party
That ain't no Shangri-La
But with a crippled body I'm not making it far
Life is almost gone as I feel claws rake my back
Preachers start to grab hold
Man, this shit is helly whack
And will I see tomorrow is all I'm thinking now
I pray as I hear my boy telling me to hold on
I see that life is turning, think I have a chance
As we reach the hospital, I died up in the ambulance

Response to Juggalo Hangout ! 2004-07-11 15:55:29

WOOT WOOT!

was up, shun?

oh shit, umm.. well, im new to this forum but not to the sight, and i got a question for anyone who knows: where can i find the flash video that person made for "fuck the world"

any info would be appreciated