00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

spiritgarden just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Juggalo Hangout !

90,555 Views | 1,568 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Juggalo Hangout ! 2004-04-18 19:53:37

Welcome to the juggalo hangout for any juggalos that hang arounds newgrounds and want to talk or whatever. i'm the Dark Raven a down ass juggalo from the dirty south. posting rules are as fellowed..
1. No Haters (opinions are one thing but hating is way diffrent)
2. Excessive is too much of anything.

have fun!!

"we'll never die alone, juggalos will carry on, swing our hatchets if we must, each and everyone of us"

Response to Juggalo Hangout ! 2004-04-18 21:35:43

what is juggalo it sounds weird but i am interested but you got give more than ill be a juggalo

Blah

Response to Juggalo Hangout ! 2004-04-18 21:46:32

hey what up ninja,

i have made topics like this all the time like the faygo fresh crew and the phycopathic records fan club and shit but not manny people are down with us and the carnival round here.

well its all good how long you been down with the clowns for,

Response to Juggalo Hangout ! 2004-04-18 22:12:50

sup tkum

i looked around and didn't see any other juggalo related clubs unless i overlooked them. hopely this one will work out and maybe a few more juggalos will come around. anyway i've been for about 6 years, fav card is Ringmaster and i make music.

over too krowdick, the meaning of a juggalo can't be put all in words. you have to find it in your self and discover it in fellowing the carnival. but your welcome too hangout anyway.

Response to Juggalo Hangout ! 2004-04-18 22:26:22

At 4/18/04 10:12 PM, DarkRaven03 wrote: sup tkum

nothen much ninja

i looked around and didn't see any other juggalo related clubs unless i overlooked them. hopely this one will work out and maybe a few more juggalos will come around.

yehi agree there is like one juggalo movie on this site and it is a shitty shitty stif figur

anyway i've been for about 6 years, fav card is Ringmaster and i make music.

you make musik let me listen to some ninja

over too krowdick, the meaning of a juggalo can't be put all in words. you have to find it in your self and discover it in fellowing the carnival. but your welcome too hangout anyway.

to describe a juggalo is like deskribing coulours to somone who has been blind there whole life

Response to Juggalo Hangout ! 2004-04-18 22:46:43

learn the way of the juggalo ninjas coming soon. we could alway use some more in the juggalos army :P

anyway i hope too make a juggalo related flash soon but i'm still learning. I just was able to make a ball move so i'm getting better.

Response to Juggalo Hangout ! 2004-04-18 22:48:35

I think I might know what a juggalo is...but i do not want to say it in case I am wrong...could you pleeease um...elaborate that uh term please? ^_^;

Response to Juggalo Hangout ! 2004-04-18 23:06:59

At 4/18/04 10:48 PM, Aasha wrote: I think I might know what a juggalo is...but i do not want to say it in case I am wrong...could you pleeease um...elaborate that uh term please? ^_^;

well i would but it is very hard to put into words. i can tell you this a juggalo doesn't really mean a ICP, Twiztid or any other Hatchet music artist fan. them artist are the voice of the juggalos and they started the family. being a juggalo is more then that it's a feeling, it's a lifestyle, it's the way you live and what you live for, i'm not a goth, not a jock, not a prep, i'm not in a group i'm just a juggalo and i throw my hatchet in the sky and live it up.

now i know what your saying "what the hell is he talking about" i may not be good with words but i'm trying

P.S. I love Anime Also

Response to Juggalo Hangout ! 2004-04-18 23:33:00

its is like that but i must say that icp tells it about juggalo's best in wat is a juggalo song but i aint just that is what you beleive in what you fell your reaction to stuff all of this

wtw raven you gonnalet me hear your shit

Response to Juggalo Hangout ! 2004-04-18 23:41:57

sure but i don't have any listen ready songs yet but i've been working hard on some so when i get done you will be one of the first ones to hear it. thanks for taking a interest in it.

Response to Juggalo Hangout ! 2004-04-18 23:47:21

At 4/18/04 11:41 PM, DarkRaven03 wrote:
sure but i don't have any listen ready songs yet but i've been working hard on some so when i get done you will be one of the first ones to hear it. thanks for taking a interest in it.

ok them man ok when i log back on cause i gt to go to work i wil make you a sig cause you need to represent

Response to Juggalo Hangout ! 2004-04-18 23:51:48

sup tkum hows it goin and wat do we do here????

Response to Juggalo Hangout ! 2004-04-19 00:28:35

ok them man ok when i log back on cause i gt to go to work i wil make you a sig cause you need to represent

thats cool thanks alot yo!!!

Response to Juggalo Hangout ! 2004-04-19 01:29:29

I'm totally in, down with the clownz, I gots me a hatchet today...

Response to Juggalo Hangout ! 2004-04-19 14:57:32

At 4/19/04 01:29 AM, SiRgReEnLeAf wrote: I'm totally in, down with the clownz, I gots me a hatchet today...

kick ass yo!

Response to Juggalo Hangout ! 2004-04-19 15:03:39

so whats with everyone today?

i'm feelin good and ready to work on my new flash. it's going too be alot better then my first, really alot better. it's going too be some funny news and jokes and i'm going to throw in something about black rain and juggalos in it.

News
-open mic contest coming soon
-free smaples of my music

and whatever else you people can think of too do or say.

Black rain falls indoors and outside

Response to Juggalo Hangout ! 2004-04-19 15:20:11

the juggalo staff keep the hangout smooth and in order. we will have many ranks and just cool things. if you got any ideas for us be sure and post them. don't worry more of you will be added soon.

Current juggalo staff
1. Dark Raven (owner)
2. tkum (security)

(ranks and positions are given by post and interest in the hangout)
(it's just something fun too do :P)

"he's dead becuz he died" Dark Raven

Response to Juggalo Hangout ! 2004-04-19 17:38:48

I am a juggalo.

www.hatchetradio.com
www.realjuggalos.com

Two of the sites I am at right now.

I would like to join sign me up DarkRaven03 or tkum

Response to Juggalo Hangout ! 2004-04-19 20:12:46

At 4/19/04 05:38 PM, IM_KOOL_R_U wrote: I am a juggalo.

www.hatchetradio.com
www.realjuggalos.com
realjuggalos is one of my fav sites

I would like to join sign me up DarkRaven03 or tkum

sure your in, keep posting and your go up a rank.

*the DJ starts to playing music*

rock the dead

Response to Juggalo Hangout ! 2004-04-19 20:24:21

Ok. We need some more juggalo's and juggalette's to post here. Alot of juggalos and juggalette's know about this site but barely come here. What's happening over where you live. It is fucking boring over here.

Listening to Blaze Ya Dead Homie-Shittalk2

Response to Juggalo Hangout ! 2004-04-19 20:25:32

Album of the week

Dark Lotus - Black Rain

Juggalo Hangout !

Response to Juggalo Hangout ! 2004-04-19 20:29:55

yeah it's boring here too. not many juggalos are around here i'm like the only hardcore juggalo i know here. but i do know some where my lette lives. I don't even think that many people even know about newgrounds here either, well i don't know anybody around that goes besides my homies.

Response to Juggalo Hangout ! 2004-04-19 20:30:18

At 4/19/04 08:25 PM, DarkRaven03 wrote: Album of the week

Dark Lotus - Black Rain

I need to get that album and the up coming CC3 from Twiztid they have a sampler on there site or so it says.

Response to Juggalo Hangout ! 2004-04-19 20:32:18

I am another hardcore juggalo. Just wishing there were more hardcore juggalette's here. The most beautiful women in the world.

Response to Juggalo Hangout ! 2004-04-19 20:35:16

Ah..Um. I thought it was one of two other things... I would rather not say either one though xD. Anyhoo.. um...Good luckies and stuff ^_^

Response to Juggalo Hangout ! 2004-04-19 20:43:46

At 4/19/04 08:32 PM, IM_KOOL_R_U wrote: I am another hardcore juggalo. Just wishing there were more hardcore juggalette's here. The most beautiful women in the world.

yeah i know what you mean, i could find any here my lette lives all the way in Ohio and i'm down in GA but i see her in the summer and i'm moving up there with here this year. there is alot of family there and many cool events, anyway if you want a long distance relatesionship or just some juggalettes to talk too i could hook you up.

i'm going to make it to shangri-la

Response to Juggalo Hangout ! 2004-04-19 20:50:17

hey Aasha you can still hang out and stuff maybe one day you will be a juggalette and if not thats find. plus i like mihoshi, she was one of my fav characters!

Response to Juggalo Hangout ! 2004-04-19 22:13:25

At 4/19/04 08:43 PM, DarkRaven03 wrote: yeah i know what you mean, i could find any here my lette lives all the way in Ohio and i'm down in GA but i see her in the summer and i'm moving up there with here this year. there is alot of family there and many cool events, anyway if you want a long distance relatesionship or just some juggalettes to talk too i could hook you up.

Yea that be kool to hook me up since I live in SC that is right above GA. Unless you were talkin bout the one in Europe.

Response to Juggalo Hangout ! 2004-04-19 22:15:41

so can i join or not ?????

Response to Juggalo Hangout ! 2004-04-19 22:17:57

At 4/19/04 08:50 PM, DarkRaven03 wrote: hey Aasha you can still hang out and stuff maybe one day you will be a juggalette and if not thats find. plus i like mihoshi, she was one of my fav characters!

Thankies ^_^ ! Well um...Okies. I guess I'll post here some then hehe. A juggalette?! XD That doesn't sound like something a girl wants to bee~! ::Snickerfit!::