00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Wait... Was an Afterlife proven???

2,999 Views | 37 Replies

Response to Wait... Was an Afterlife proven??? 2011-01-19 02:16:02

It's called lying to get attention...

Ask balloon boy dad what it means.

I made this alt because my main's name sucks ass.

BBS Signature

Response to Wait... Was an Afterlife proven??? 2011-01-19 02:51:08

They were dreaming, your brain is still active after you die.

Response to Wait... Was an Afterlife proven??? 2011-01-19 02:58:00

At 1/19/11 01:49 AM, San7a wrote: It's called Dimethyltryptamine.

The stuff dreams are made of. :)

Response to Wait... Was an Afterlife proven??? 2011-01-19 03:01:12

An extremely low percent of people experience that, it's like 10% iirc. Not to mention when your body senses it is dieing it releases massive amounts of hormones that make you happy and relaxed so it's highly likely you'd hallucinate that you were going to heaven. Another thing is that no one ever hallucinates about going to hell, surely if it was real some, no most, people would go to hell. Also they never interview non christians that have NDE's on those shows.

bro at me come

BBS Signature

Response to Wait... Was an Afterlife proven??? 2011-01-19 03:53:54

I have been pronounced dead twice. (As in my heart stopped, and I was resuscitated twice) I was in a coma for two months. I don't remember anything from the time that my car started spinning, and I hit the light pole, to the time that I woke up. I did see a bright light. It was the doctor shining his pen light in my eyes after my vitals changed, and I started waking up. I believe that these people are either payed actors, or highly religious, and delusional due to the stress placed upon them at the time of their death.
Oddly enough, my father was in a horrific accident when he was around my age also. He was in a car as it was hit by a train. His heart stopped three separate times. He was in a coma for almost eight months. He describes his encounter almost exactly the same as mine.

Tigers have black stripes. I also have black stripes. Therefor I am a tiger.

BBS Signature

Response to Wait... Was an Afterlife proven??? 2011-01-19 03:57:42

At 1/19/11 03:53 AM, JackLuxom wrote: I have been pronounced dead twice.

It's actually nice to see a real life NG account of what happened (real or not). A coma is different from death, but if you were resuscitated then it shows you're having an equal experience to those in the show.

Yea, I farm Anal Penguins. Do something about it.

BBS Signature

Response to Wait... Was an Afterlife proven??? 2011-01-19 04:09:53

At 1/19/11 03:57 AM, AnalPenguinFarming wrote:
At 1/19/11 03:53 AM, JackLuxom wrote: I have been pronounced dead twice.
It's actually nice to see a real life NG account of what happened (real or not). A coma is different from death, but if you were resuscitated then it shows you're having an equal experience to those in the show.

I think it has a lot to do with the way that I died. (That's weird to say) Mine happened because I rammed my car into a light pole sideways, and hit my head on the crossbar of my T-tops. It basically knocked me out. My heart didn't stop then. It stopped later on after I had already been in a coma for awhile. Once more a few hours after that. I woke up after the second time I was resuscitated.

Here's a picture of the car after they hauled it to the towing yard. My father took this the day after when he went to clear out all of my stuff.

Wait... Was an Afterlife proven???

Tigers have black stripes. I also have black stripes. Therefor I am a tiger.

BBS Signature

Response to Wait... Was an Afterlife proven??? 2011-01-19 04:49:36

I somehow blame that filthy cunt Sylvia Brown for all of this.

Me cogió la mierda de cuerpo muerto de su hija después de que le prendió fuego.