00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Greaze01 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

NG Department of Defense

384,018 Views | 10,534 Replies

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-04-13 17:46:10

Umm, ok, not to butt in too much here wondermuffin, but it seems like you've just started a Muffin NG Army. I though the reason why you quit the NG Army was because you didn't wanna do NGA type stuff

At 1/4/04 02:10 PM, wondermuffin wrote: hi guys just to let you know, i'm leaving the NG army, it's just not my kind of club, i hope ther are no hard feelings ;), catch y'all around

If your passionate about making a Department of Defense Branch of the Muffin Clan to do the things that you said, i fully support it. But, you should consult the Muffin Elders (i think those are your leaders) about starting that on you Muffin Site, or the Muffin thread not a separate Club. Many ppl don't like branching of clubs into separate BBS topics because it isn't a neat way of maitaining a message board.

Well, i hope you take my advice because more ppl will be probably be in here to give you guy's crap.

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-04-13 17:46:59

Because then it just becomes a redundant waste of room. If you've got the same purpose and ideals of another crew, go join that one. I don't know why people seem to have the impression that owning a crew on NG is such a must.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-04-13 17:51:21

it wasn't at the time, first reason because i did not have the time to do what they told me, second reason because the club was moving to fast. I will go and post on the muffin club topic, to see if my elders let me if not i will ask a mod to close the topic. If people then seem the like, i can make always it some sort of i dunno wlub that makes you ready to join the army, but that's just something i just made up. i guesse we'll wait and see what the future brings us.

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-04-13 19:19:49

Still looking for new members, current highest ranking available: Major

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-04-13 20:10:47

At 4/13/04 05:19 PM, wondermuffin wrote: As in the name we defend NG. From posts, clubs or submissions wich are against the rules. And we try to kill unapropriate or rule-breaking topics. If you get banned for doing too much your status will be missing in action. I just made that up, how cool is that :D

how do we kill topics if were not a mod, i think its aginstt he rules to target portal submissions to

I'm your average Afro-American fetus. For example: I enjoy basketball, I'm rather good when I play too, but I'm much too busy scratching my horrific cracked skin these days.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-04-13 20:16:04

you're not getting it, when a submission appears to be against the rules you can whistle it. If already on NG post the link here. Then we will give the link to one of the mods. Rule-breaking topics can be killed with this sucks, or why? and by telling the MOD

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-04-13 20:57:44

At 4/13/04 05:51 PM, wondermuffin wrote: it wasn't at the time, first reason because i did not have the time to do what they told me, second reason because the club was moving to fast. I will go and post on the muffin club topic, to see if my elders let me if not i will ask a mod to close the topic.

Well said; sounds pretty reasonable to me.

BTW; made elite private today; yay me!

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-04-13 21:04:36

where did you make private

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-04-13 21:22:35

At 4/13/04 09:04 PM, wondermuffin wrote: where did you make private

Blams/Protects? Just this morning topped 1500.

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-04-13 21:22:49

man this might turn out to be a "Ng city" it will start of slow and then be successfull...(not as successfull, because theres not real point to it... but still)

BBS Signature

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-04-13 21:28:28

it is isn't it, i think it's gonna be allright eventually

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-04-13 21:34:10

So wondermuffin; how many people are here so far; have a list drawn up?

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-04-13 21:41:02

7 members so far but we'll be needing more, everyone who applies will become a member, IF the whistle is at least normal

1 general o/t department Wondermuffin
2 department chief of staff deck_head_tottie
3 lieutenant general descendingangel
4 major general iscrulz
5 brigadier general slightly_crazy_dude
6 colonol crazy_muffin
7 lieutenant colonol mexxa

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-04-13 22:18:25

At 4/13/04 09:41 PM, wondermuffin wrote: 7 members so far but we'll be needing more, everyone who applies will become a member, IF the whistle is at least normal

1 general o/t department Wondermuffin
3 lieutenant general descendingangel
4 major general iscrulz
6 colonol crazy_muffin

What sort of duties does each different rank hold? Like; someone could be in charge of recruitment; someone for checking for violations (since whistles play a fair role) and stuff like that.

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-04-13 22:21:45

that's a great idea. #1's the ruler :D hehe Have you got some stuff you can do? i mean at the muffin club for example BBM is the official sig maker and cap123 the official flash maker. since you're first you get to choose whatever you would like :)

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-04-13 22:28:20

At 4/13/04 10:21 PM, wondermuffin wrote: that's a great idea. #1's the ruler :D hehe Have you got some stuff you can do? i mean at the muffin club for example BBM is the official sig maker and cap123 the official flash maker. since you're first you get to choose whatever you would like :)

Well; I'm third, maybe deck_head_tottie should get first pic. Hmm, I don't really no; I haven't tried making sigs or flash as of yet. Recruitment was an okay idea, don't know whether or not I'd be up to it. Since you're the ruler; maybe you should wait a bit; take a look at what everyone acts like and then assign us roles based on what we'd be best suited for. What do you think?

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-04-13 22:30:52

i totally agree :) but what are you saying do you want to recruit others as a task?

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-04-13 22:35:32

At 4/13/04 10:30 PM, wondermuffin wrote: i totally agree :) but what are you saying do you want to recruit others as a task?

I dunno; I think someone a bit more well known would work better. Maybe I can handle matters of Justice; haha!

You are the ruler; just give it awhile then assign us some roles. We'll be satisfyed with your decision.

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-04-13 22:37:26

yeah i guess that would be for the best, i should know what the other members can do with flash or sound or something. then i can start.

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-04-13 22:47:43

hey descendingangel maybe you can take care of an official NG department of defense website :D there's alot of free webspace these days.

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-04-13 22:50:54

At 4/13/04 10:47 PM, wondermuffin wrote: hey descendingangel maybe you can take care of an official NG department of defense website :D there's alot of free webspace these days.

Lol, I don't know how expert I am; but I have thrown a bit of HTML together before. What all do you think should go up on it? (I don't know how soon I can get it put up if I am in charge; exams are still going on for a bit :( )

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-04-13 22:55:10

better do it after your exams then, you can put on a meberlist as most important thing and other stuff will rise up as we proceed thru te future posts on this page :)

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-04-13 23:03:06

At 4/13/04 10:55 PM, wondermuffin wrote: better do it after your exams then, you can put on a meberlist as most important thing and other stuff will rise up as we proceed thru te future posts on this page :)

Hmm; best reget me that Domino Program then... Anyone else have any idea, anyone good at graphics or what not?

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-04-14 00:20:12

I havent gotten any blam\prot. pts in a while but I remeber when I was just a captian then a corporal in liek a forts night. Another question what kind of postes are made in this thread.
genreal major

Yes I think suicide is funny and I am sick of pretending its not.

eX(Wi/Ht? #45)

BBS Signature

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-04-14 06:42:05

i can be teh official flash makers, i can make some pretty good games, nad decent movies!

I'm your average Afro-American fetus. For example: I enjoy basketball, I'm rather good when I play too, but I'm much too busy scratching my horrific cracked skin these days.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-04-14 09:34:18

yo wondermuffin... can i join? im not sure what exactly i could bring to the club tho... :\ mayb you could look at my profile and suggest something? newayz... yeh how can i help master?? lol

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-04-14 14:18:27

At 4/14/04 09:34 AM, M-A-R-C-U-S wrote: yo wondermuffin... can i join? im not sure what exactly i could bring to the club tho... :\ mayb you could look at my profile and suggest something? newayz... yeh how can i help master?? lol

Don't know where wondermuffin is; I assume that you can join (since anyone who has at least normal whistle is in) Wondermuffin will give ok and role when he returns.

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-04-14 16:55:39

At 4/14/04 09:34 AM, M-A-R-C-U-S wrote: yo wondermuffin... can i join? im not sure what exactly i could bring to the club tho... :\ mayb you could look at my profile and suggest something? newayz... yeh how can i help master?? lol

hi, you're #8 the Major :D

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-04-14 18:25:38

memberlist updat with tasks:
1 general o/t department Wondermuffin - keeping track of the club
3 lieutenant general descendingangel - maintain official website (about to come :D)
4 major general iscrulz
6 colonol crazy_muffin - official flash maker
8 major m-a-r-c-u-s

anyone up for:
-looking for new members
-keeping track of posts (counting them, more info if you ask)
-official sig maker
-official profile pic maker
-others (you choos it)

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-04-14 19:32:21

Hey I'll like to join!

CPerea.com | Computer Science Student