00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

KI1 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

NG Department of Defense

382,209 Views | 10,534 Replies

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-04-16 17:28:24

Dont mean to but in... but (theres always a but :p) (there were two there)

Sage_of_darkness.. your actualy #13 warrant officer***

Not 12.

Thats me :p

Also about rankins... i read that Warrant officers are still classed as voting offciers.... is there going to be a rank of non officers for new members.. as i feel a recruitment drive coming on.

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-04-16 17:30:25

At 4/16/04 05:25 PM, DescendingAngel wrote:
At 4/16/04 05:23 PM, DescendingAngel wrote:
At 4/16/04 05:19 PM, wondermuffin wrote: Sounds good but could you link me p with the rules?
http://ngdd.hyperboards.com/index.cgi?cat=rules&board=rules1

... She? I am crushed.
I meant her. In any case; it is he.

Sorry I was typing to fast and didn't even saw what I was doing! I'm really Sorry, MAN!

CPerea.com | Computer Science Student

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-04-16 17:32:02

At 4/16/04 05:28 PM, i_want_to_explode wrote: Also about rankins... i read that Warrant officers are still classed as voting offciers.... is there going to be a rank of non officers for new members.. as i feel a recruitment drive coming on.

Wondermuffin's call.

you mean we should make a selection, some sort of council?
Thats not a bad idea; the Muffins have elders or something? We could have a small group (Calipe suggested 10) of the higher members as the council) For the lower ranking; but still officers; we could have some sort of parliment; those who draw up and vote on ideas; which they then submit to the council.

I don't really know; how is it typically done?

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-04-16 17:38:15

Wondermuffin's call.

Thats not a bad idea; the Muffins have elders or something? We could have a small group (Calipe suggested 10) of the higher members as the council) For the lower ranking; but still officers; we could have some sort of parliment; those who draw up and vote on ideas; which they then submit to the council.

yes tipically the first 10 members that registered are the councilers or High Rank Officers and they are like the most powerful people in the Club!

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-04-16 17:39:49

The council will include 10 members:
1 General of the Department Wondermuffin
2 Department Chief of Staff
3 Lieutenant General Descendngangel
4 Major General Iscrulz
5 Colonol Crazy-muffin
6 Lieutenant Colonol Mexxxa
7 Major Marcus
8 Major Calipe
9 First Lieutenant Mineworker 68
10 Second Lieutenant Deftonesfan 64

here we go!

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-04-16 17:41:27

Theres loads of ways depending on what the group is. As far as i can see were a pretty unique style of group but we can base our selves on millitary as we are a Department.

So as you said... the top #10 officers run the "BoD" (Board of directors) or whatever it is called and thye would handle all matters to do with the running of the group, the possitions of people, the delegation of jobs #11 to 16# or something.. run the "Council" which could be represnting everone else... where ideas go through first off and general infomation is colaborated.

Or we could have sperate boards? Like recruitment and possitioning... say two people to recruit and hand out ranks to people... then another board for job delegation... then another for site managment, then another for reviews and another for management. With Two people running each board and Wundermuffin overseeing everything... With this new recruits can be delegated into wichever board needs them or from their choice..

anyway... just blurting out ideas.

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-04-16 17:43:48

Ok never mind. Sorry wondermuffin i took a while to type and didnt see your post.

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-04-16 17:47:22

What if we would take like an eleventh member in the council, he could report about the rest. At the moment this isn't really necessairy but if we should grow, we'll have to find someone like that.

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-04-16 17:51:43

At 4/16/04 05:47 PM, wondermuffin wrote: What if we would take like an eleventh member in the council, he could report about the rest. At the moment this isn't really necessairy but if we should grow, we'll have to find someone like that.

Yes I think he could be a conbination of Couinciler and Warrant Officer!

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-04-16 17:53:55

Sir! I think High Rank Officers sound better than Couincilers because we are after all an Army based Department, what do you think,? Sir!

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-04-16 17:54:28

Lol.. guess Basstards got a new job then if that goes through :p

all these ideas are great... but i think we need somone to take control quickly... make descisions and get it set in stone for us all to see whilst were still growing...
go on wondermuffin, be affirmitive :p

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-04-16 18:02:16

Ok, here's my final descision, for now only rank will count. If we grow we'll get a small counsil of 5 men (4officers + 1 inlisted), We grow even moren we get a 10 men counsil (8 officers + 2 inlisted). This could allways change. For now it's the higher your ranked, the more power you have.

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-04-16 18:24:09

Sounds good... fancie drawing up a hierachyical tree then so we know whats what :p

or am i just ont getting this :S

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-04-16 18:27:37

Just to let you know.

This post puts me at 30BBS posts and thereofre furfills all the criteria of the NGDD

woot

:D

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-04-16 18:31:18

BIOS UPDATE
I have the first ten members finished; with a few shortcomings. Some of the members have not posted frequently; and so a lot of the catagories I have to leave as unknown.

I would like Personal Messages (for your BIO) from:
wondermuffin
deck_head_tottie
iscruz
CrazyMuffin
Mexxa
M-A-R-C-U-S
mineworker68
Deftonesfan64

And of course, anyone one else who hasn't posted theirs yet. If you have posted it and I have you listed here; just drop me a note saying where it is. I may be able to do more members tonight; but for now anyways I need more study.

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-04-16 19:26:02

Hey where eberybody go! Oh by the way why aren't all the members registered in the forums?!

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-04-16 19:44:22

Ok i realise ive not been posting regularly, but thats because i didnt know what this club does...Can anyone give me a breifing ?? If not then im outta here, so i'll post later if im leaving the club or not.

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-04-16 21:25:11

what a loss...

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-04-16 21:30:47

sorry i havent posted lately been busy

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-04-16 21:34:14

Neither has anyone else...where is everyone?

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-04-17 03:13:38

Why don't make a council with from each rank a representative so each rank has something to say...Just an idea

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-04-17 04:01:54

I began with the site and here it is.
This is just the beginning. It gets links, a memberlist and more.
What do yah think of it???Tell me and give me ideas.

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-04-17 05:54:43

At 4/17/04 05:52 AM, Basstard wrote: Ready for work sir. ^_^ What´s to do?

What do yah think of the site Basstard???

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-04-17 06:04:35

At 4/17/04 06:01 AM, Basstard wrote: good work! ^_^

Thanks ^^

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-04-17 06:50:53

At 4/17/04 06:06 AM, Basstard wrote: do I really get a new job if we get more members?

Wondermuffin decides promotions. If he sees someone as deserving; and they forfill the requirements; then he will decide their new rank.

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-04-17 06:52:49

At 4/17/04 06:50 AM, DescendingAngel wrote: Wondermuffin decides promotions. If he sees someone as deserving; and they forfill the requirements; then he will decide their new rank.

So what are the requirements for my rank???

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-04-17 07:34:03

Hey i like the website, nice feel to it.

All thats needed is a rank structure diagram (that mythical hierachical tree) and we have a cool website for our cool club...

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-04-17 08:10:29

nice start Sage_of_darkness, hope we can expand it. By the way you get an extra star behind your nickname :)

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-04-17 08:16:49

hey guys, im back... sorry havent been posting much, been really busy.. but im here for the next hour or so (might be longer :D) ...
so anything that u need done Sir wondermuffin?
some1 said i need a personal message for my BIO... what u mean? like, hey im marcus who the hell are you?? wat to write for personal message... some1 please tell....

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-04-17 08:19:26

At 4/17/04 08:16 AM, M-A-R-C-U-S wrote: hey guys, im back... sorry havent been posting much, been really busy.. but im here for the next hour or so (might be longer :D) ...
so anything that u need done Sir wondermuffin?
some1 said i need a personal message for my BIO... what u mean? like, hey im marcus who the hell are you?? wat to write for personal message... some1 please tell....

go to the BIOS here and leave something like in your profile i don't know.