00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Em0-Snail just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

If germany won WWI

5,151 Views | 69 Replies

If germany won WWI 2010-10-16 15:37:48

I really wish Germany had won World War I. The world would be a better place to live in.

What would have happened had Germany really won? Discuss it here.

My topics when I wasn't an asshole...12

NOBODY IS ALLOWED TO STEAL AND/OR EDIT MY SIG WITHOUT MY PERMISSION

BBS Signature

Response to If germany won WWI 2010-10-16 15:39:21

At 10/16/10 03:38 PM, Piss wrote:
At 10/16/10 03:37 PM, Lorkas wrote: What would have happened had Germany really won? Discuss it here.
everyone would look like hitler and cigarettes would be banned

WWI =/= WWII

BBS Signature

Response to If germany won WWI 2010-10-16 15:39:41

At 10/16/10 03:38 PM, Piss wrote:
At 10/16/10 03:37 PM, Lorkas wrote: What would have happened had Germany really won? Discuss it here.
everyone would look like hitler and cigarettes would be banned

WW 1, not 2. If Germany won WW1, then Nazism wouldn't even rise.

Response to If germany won WWI 2010-10-16 15:40:13

I wouldn't be alive.

[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature

Response to If germany won WWI 2010-10-16 15:42:05

At 10/16/10 03:40 PM, Gagsy wrote: I wouldn't be alive.

Hitler's your great grandad?

BBS Signature

Response to If germany won WWI 2010-10-16 15:46:25

At 10/16/10 03:42 PM, Lorkas wrote:

Grandpapa.

Seriously, Britain wouldn't be what it is today. We'd all be speaking German and most of our parents wouldn't have met. BUTTERFLY EFFECT and all that shit.

BBS Signature

Response to If germany won WWI 2010-10-16 15:48:40

But Hitler would probably still be alive. And have children too.

I'd say Germany would probably become the mightiest military power in the world if they won, they'd probably be more powerful than the US today, or at least competing equally. But there's no telling what would happen in the Cold War..IF, there was a Cold War.

Response to If germany won WWI 2010-10-16 15:49:11

At 10/16/10 03:46 PM, Gagsy wrote: Seriously, Britain wouldn't be what it is today. We'd all be speaking German and most of our parents wouldn't have met. BUTTERFLY EFFECT and all that shit.

The first world war isn't equal to a fucking butterfly though.

BBS Signature

Response to If germany won WWI 2010-10-16 15:53:13

Same question as what will the world be like if the Romans had maintained their empire until technology was invented.

lel

BBS Signature

Response to If germany won WWI 2010-10-16 15:54:35

At 10/16/10 03:46 PM, Gagsy wrote: Seriously, Britain wouldn't be what it is today. We'd all be speaking German and most of our parents wouldn't have met. BUTTERFLY EFFECT and all that shit.

I don't know, the Germans don't speak English or French, and after getting their asses whooped after 2 wars, they still are the world's 4th economy, and are ahead of the UK.

I live in America, and we would be fucked.

I probably wouldn't be typing this sentence.

I'd probably dead or working as a Nazi Officer.

World War 1 for Christ's sake. The conflict was in Europe, the US probably wouldn't have much effect from it, the only thing is, their market would change since it would probably the German Empire which would be buying their goods now.

Response to If germany won WWI 2010-10-16 15:54:57

Nazi zombies would become a reality?!?!

BBS Signature

Response to If germany won WWI 2010-10-16 15:56:25

At 10/16/10 03:37 PM, Lorkas wrote: I really wish Germany had won World War I. The world would be a better place to live in.

What would have happened had Germany really won? Discuss it here.

It's because you approve german war politics and world domination shit. I know that WW I was not about word domination, but germans are people who always want to fight because they are aggresive fucks. 1 out of 10 germans would like to have hitler back in charge. They already forgot about all those ward, and war crimes people from their countries did, because they think that they would not be able to do something like that too.

But on the other side i have other interestign theory:

If Auz was online, he would lock this topic. Jut because it's deep in his nature to lock 70 % of random topics he sees.

Response to If germany won WWI 2010-10-16 15:56:38

At 10/16/10 03:49 PM, Lorkas wrote:
The first world war isn't equal to a fucking butterfly though.

True, the effect would have been even more dynamic. None of us can really imagine what the world would be like now. Different is all anyone can say.

BBS Signature

Response to If germany won WWI 2010-10-16 15:56:53

Im a jew >:(

BBS Signature

Response to If germany won WWI 2010-10-16 15:59:18

this is a homework thread probably. but, incase its not. Hitler probly would never come into power.

Response to If germany won WWI 2010-10-16 16:02:18

At 10/16/10 03:48 PM, MiroDK wrote: But Hitler would probably still be alive. And have children too.

But Hitler wouldn't have even become a world leader if the Germans won the first World War. He probably would have just been a painter which is what he originally wanted to do.

BBS Signature

Response to If germany won WWI 2010-10-16 16:07:39

At 10/16/10 03:48 PM, MiroDK wrote:
But Hitler would probably still be alive. And have children too.

I'd say Germany would probably become the mightiest military power in the world if they won, they'd probably be more powerful than the US today, or at least competing equally. But there's no telling what would happen in the Cold War..IF, there was a Cold War.

World war 1 was the primary cause of the russian revolution. Also, the main reason the US got pissed at the USSR was the withdrawal of troops from WW1. No WW1 = no cold war

Response to If germany won WWI 2010-10-16 16:29:52

At 10/16/10 03:56 PM, kittehg0d wrote: Im a jew >:(

You know WW1 was before hitler's time, right? Many Jews fought with and against Germany in WW1.

PSN= Bassanova001

"Who needs partners? We got hands!" - Gagsy

BBS Signature

Response to If germany won WWI 2010-10-16 16:35:56

I have come to a conclusion:

1. People don't know the difference between WWI, WWII and WWIII (which will be fought between humans and robots).

2. The world would be a better place.

BBS Signature

Response to If germany won WWI 2010-10-16 16:40:17

I don't think any of us would be alive. That's not to say humans wouldn't exist, it's just everyone would be different. We'd all be different sperms who were shot out at different times and thus probably wouldn't be us.

Ok, Ok, I have a hard time making sense... but anyway, the same concept can be applied to anything that could have been different in history.

WOOT WOOT WOOT WOOT

BBS Signature

Response to If germany won WWI 2010-10-16 16:47:18

World War 1 for Christ's sake. The conflict was in Europe, the US probably wouldn't have much effect from it, the only thing is, their market would change since it would probably the German Empire which would be buying their goods now.

Well in WWI there was that whole zimmerman note which was for mexico that they would get land and stuff if they helped germany attack America, so really if germany won WWI then they could have continued off to America and Take that land and give texas arizona and something else (i forgot) to mexico

anyway yeah, with WWI won then there would be no chance of Hitler to raise to power and Nazism to exist because he spoke about how Germany got fucked over in the treaty after WWI and he got lots of support from that

Response to If germany won WWI 2010-10-16 16:48:46

At 10/16/10 04:40 PM, MisterSambert wrote:
I don't think any of us would be alive. That's not to say humans wouldn't exist, it's just everyone would be different. We'd all be different sperms who were shot out at different times and thus probably wouldn't be us.

Ok, Ok, I have a hard time making sense... but anyway, the same concept can be applied to anything that could have been different in history.

No, you're right, it makes perfect sense. The chance that you will have the same parents would be shot off a bit. It would still be possible but... yeah not for everyone.

Buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo.

BBS Signature

Response to If germany won WWI 2010-10-16 17:21:16

At 10/16/10 04:29 PM, Bassanova-001 wrote:
At 10/16/10 03:56 PM, kittehg0d wrote: Im a jew >:(
You know WW1 was before hitler's time, right? Many Jews fought with and against Germany in WW1.

oh i thought it said WWII :/

BBS Signature

Response to If germany won WWI 2010-10-16 17:30:19

Anyone else read the Leviathan by Scott Wessfield?

Anyways, back to the topic.

I believe that the world would actually be a better place, economically speaking.

I say this because Germany, despite that they had to pay out of their ass after the war, currently has the 4th best economy in the world and are pretty well up there in technology. It would've lead the world into a more stable, albeit a bit extreme future.

I personally think Germany would've been a great world leader, the victory of world war 1 would've set them up better financially and would've tripled their fighting power, effectively being able to trump the United States in a fight, especially if they finished their stealth bomber project. Hitler would've won and be able to carry out his wishes easily.

This would've been both a good thing and a horribly horribly bad thing.

The world will be in a much more stable state, economically, politically and technology, but then again both the Jewish and African population would either be drastically low or extinct. Consequently, the diversity in religions would be decreased to Secret Atheism and Christianity. The world would become an omni-government with the heir of Hitler at the head of state (good grief).

Africa would become a giant mass of farmland, and what is now Jerusalem will be effectively wiped off the face of the earth.

Hitler was a madman, yes, but he was following his ideas to the grave. For that I applaud him, right after I give him a swift kick to the balls for being the murderous hypocrite he was.

Just my 1 and a half cent.

A writer spills his soul on paper. What happens when the pencil breaks?

My work: http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic /1206496

Response to If germany won WWI 2010-10-16 17:39:07

They fucked it all up. They developed the 'Schlieffen Plan' which involved overrunning France and Great Britain before Russia got all of its army to Germany's border. HOWEVER, they dug all of the trenches on the Western front, with France. Since trenches were nearly impossible to capture, little progress was made there.

What they should have done was dug trenches along the RUSSIAN border, to stall the Russian army for a few years while they got the French and the Britains out of the way. Then, they would be able to start going East with their infantry.

Response to If germany won WWI 2010-10-16 18:09:52

Kinda obvious that if Germany won WWI, Nazism wouldn't exist. Hitler would be an unknown, failed, artist. Perhaps he would just dislike Jews instead of outright hate them, since he blamed Germany's humiliating defeat on their behind the scenes schemes.

Response to If germany won WWI 2010-10-16 18:14:05

At 10/16/10 03:53 PM, Sequenced wrote: Same question as what will the world be like if the Romans had maintained their empire until technology was invented.

Read this, and then think your comment over. Technology like wheels, stone tools, iron tools, and shelter are technology nonetheless..

The word you're looking for is "Modern Technology."

A lot of people have pictures for their signatures. But that's stupid. I'm not going to do that. That is so 2008. Not even kidding. Jeez, you guys are stoopid.

Response to If germany won WWI 2010-10-16 18:42:02

There wouldn't have been a WWII they would have taken over. So you really don't have an idea of what they would have done.

IRC : 36in

BBS Signature

Response to If germany won WWI 2010-10-16 18:49:26

At 10/16/10 03:56 PM, Makakaov wrote: It's because you approve german war politics and world domination shit. I know that WW I was not about word domination, but germans are people who always want to fight because they are aggresive fucks.

Lets think about this shall we ... Chavs, The Irish, and Muslims.

Your friendly neighbourhood devils advocate.

BBS Signature

Response to If germany won WWI 2010-10-16 18:51:31

At 10/16/10 06:42 PM, DP36 wrote: There wouldn't have been a WWII they would have taken over. So you really don't have an idea of what they would have done.

Or maybe Fascism would rise in UK and France instead of Germany and Italy...who knows? It's impossible to predict.