00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

If germany won WWI

5,152 Views | 69 Replies

Response to If germany won WWI 2010-10-27 15:26:29

Alot of people seem to think the Nazi era was WW1 :(

BBS Signature

Response to If germany won WWI 2010-10-27 17:19:20

communism would have still risen, the cold war would have started much eariler and the world would probably have been destroyed.

Response to If germany won WWI 2010-10-28 09:15:45

At 10/27/10 04:10 PM, Dapper wrote: I'd imagine Switzerland or some other pointless country would be unaffected.

Switz, Denmark, Netherlands and Belgium would prrrrrrrrrobably be affected. I mean, if Germany was winning and nobody could stop them, who's to say they wouldn't absorb those smaller countries into their empire.

Response to If germany won WWI 2010-10-28 11:08:33

The german empire would be a uber large empire that would be sieged by the other countries like Soviet Russia (if the revolution still started and they didn't get attacked or something) and China and other Asian countries, America, Canada, etc. etc.

AKA they would be screwed anyway.

And also today Europe would be full of German speakers and Htiler wouldn't have become leader (probably) and everyone eats tasty sausages?

Response to If germany won WWI 2010-10-28 11:30:40

To what extent do they win? Do they invade Britain and take London block by block until unconditional surrender is signed? Or does Britain lose like Germany originally did, the government surrendering due to civil unrest back home.

There are an infinite number of possibilities here.

my opinion = fact

BBS Signature

Response to If germany won WWI 2010-10-28 12:07:35

1. Germany would control all of France.
2. Germany control some of Russia.
3. Germany and Austria make up most of Europe.
4. England still island.
5. More people speak German
6. More Jews

Wait, that isn't right? I guess it is good that Germany lost WW 1. We have less Jews.

I have a PhD in Troll Physics

Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature

Response to If germany won WWI 2010-10-28 13:01:19

At 10/27/10 01:18 PM, Crink wrote: I wouldn't be alive right now if Germany won the first World War because my Grandpapa was a German POW in the second World War. He was shifted around quite a lot until WWII finally ended where he settled in Wales and met my Grandmama.

But what about your Grandpapa and Grandmama on the other side of the family? Maybe you would still exist, you would just look different because your mother or father got together with someone else, like in "The Grandbunny Paradox" here.

You know the world's gone crazy when the best rapper's a white guy and the best golfer's a black guy - Chris Rock

Response to If germany won WWI 2010-10-28 13:04:03

At 10/16/10 05:05 PM, Sekhem wrote: france wouldn't exist, europe would be something like this (probably)

also read man in the high castle, it's a story about if the axis won wwii. very good.

wooohooo! Holland is still it's own country!

Response to If germany won WWI 2010-10-28 13:10:54

At 10/28/10 01:04 PM, Wolfos wrote:
At 10/16/10 05:05 PM, Sekhem wrote: france wouldn't exist, europe would be something like this (probably)

also read man in the high castle, it's a story about if the axis won wwii. very good.
wooohooo! Holland is still it's own country!

Anyway, I doubt they'd use the name Allemagne, considering that's French.

Response to If germany won WWI 2010-10-28 15:15:13

What if Hannibal had conquered Rome?

That is more important to me.

BBS Signature