00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Fluffymofo808 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew

710,647 Views | 5,961 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-03-29 15:44:52

At 3/29/11 12:29 PM, ArmouredGRIFFON wrote:
At 3/29/11 09:44 AM, SeeD419 wrote:
At 3/29/11 07:27 AM, Prodigal wrote: Our computer broke. We've been using this shit-tastic old computer that can't even run runescape, so minecraft was definitely out of the question. All we need is a DVi-to-VGA converter (Costs about 12 dollars) and we'll be on the good computer again.
Bleh

I'd be a cheap ass, personally.
They all do the same thing. There's no harm in getting a cheap one. Its just a component.

I realise that, but I can't order these parts online because I don't have a credit card, so I have to resort to incredibly overpriced in-store parts. My friend said he got one for 5 dollars from Best Buy IN STORE, which is total fucking bullshit because there is absolutely no in-store listing for a 5 dollar converter.

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-03-29 15:55:17

Sorry for the double post but I really don't understand this.

http://www.summitdirect.com/ssproduct.as p?pf_id=10055665

It's essentially the same product SeeD linked to, but it's almost 10 dollars more? It's made by the same damned company too, i'm sure of it!

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-03-29 19:04:58

Come in if you want to build a pimpin' mega city with me.

Proud supporter of Asian prostitutes in need.

PSN ID:Peegler

Steam ID:Donut

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-03-29 19:18:50

At 3/29/11 07:04 PM, Donut wrote: Come in if you want to build a pimpin' mega city with me.

I still can't get into your server.

Yea, I farm Anal Penguins. Do something about it.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-03-29 19:26:15

At 3/29/11 07:18 PM, AnalPenguinFarming wrote:
At 3/29/11 07:04 PM, Donut wrote: Come in if you want to build a pimpin' mega city with me.
I still can't get into your server.

Atleast I didn't have to say it this time...

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-03-29 19:26:48

With access to TNT and obsidan I can build a fully functioning airlock system, which opens. AND closes doors.

hawyeh.

Your friendly neighbourhood devils advocate.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-03-29 21:31:37

At 3/29/11 03:55 PM, Prodigal wrote: It's essentially the same product SeeD linked to, but it's almost 10 dollars more? It's made by the same damned company too, i'm sure of it!

Almost identical just reversed. Makes no sense really.

I figured at first it was just markup but it technically is a different adapter. Regardless that's retarded.

Minecraft server: alureon.net

PortalWatch 0.1 Alpha - Download

Sig by illicit

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-03-30 05:44:56

At 3/29/11 08:24 PM, Tetris wrote: So...

Minecraft now seems to only work when it feels like working.

I think it's MCPatcher being a motherfucker, gonna keep delving into this shit.

It seems to me its more of a problem with your computer. I mean you got it back from repair and then it didn't work at all after that. A bit coincidental?

If anything it'll be a registry issue relating to Java. Uninstall Java, run CCleaners registry fix (yes back it up when it asks) and then reinstall Java. Hopefully that MIGHT solve whatever client related problem your having.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-03-30 05:58:21

someone please tell me the origin of herobrine

cherry garcia: its like having an angel cum in your mouth

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-03-30 06:45:51

At 3/30/11 05:58 AM, therealanimator wrote: someone please tell me the origin of herobrine

Some asshole thought it would be funny to make up all this bullshit about him being on an SSP world and having a different "user" break his windows and stuff, delete his forum posts and all this other idiocy. However this is total bullshit because he was obviously on a server with people and he got someone to spoof himself that name and a skin, so now everyone thinks there's a mysterious work of evil going on here (Since herobrine is Notch's dead brother) and convinced many people to make silly mods and plugins for their worlds and servers to "summon" herobrine.

I don't know if the event of his brother's death is actually true, or if Notch even had a brother in the first place, but it's really not worth looking into. The only way anyone will ever encounter herobrine is if they install some kind of plugin or mod.

If you want the video, then here you go.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clElrb1mB mw

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-03-30 07:12:00

i found out about herobrine via the creepypasta wikia

cherry garcia: its like having an angel cum in your mouth

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-03-30 07:34:19

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-03-30 14:55:05

not related to topic but, I made this on SeeD's server.

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-03-30 16:15:36

At 3/30/11 06:45 AM, Prodigal wrote: I don't know if the event of his brother's death is actually true, or if Notch even had a brother in the first place, but it's really not worth looking into. The only way anyone will ever encounter herobrine is if they install some kind of plugin or mod.

Well I actually had an encounter with some kind of human looking charector on ssp mode and I don't use hacks, so do you think that he would be herobrine?

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-03-30 17:43:59

At 3/30/11 04:15 PM, FireWOLF109 wrote:
At 3/30/11 06:45 AM, Prodigal wrote: I don't know if the event of his brother's death is actually true, or if Notch even had a brother in the first place, but it's really not worth looking into. The only way anyone will ever encounter herobrine is if they install some kind of plugin or mod.

Well I actually had an encounter with some kind of human looking charector on ssp mode and I don't use hacks, so do you think that he would be herobrine?

Well for one, Notch does NOT have a brother, and he has stated many times that he did NOT add herobrine and never will, so any "encounters" that are simply sightings could be your eyes playing tricks on you or simply moving blocks (such as water) and/or animals. If you actually interacted with said character on your SSP world I would advise double checking for enabled mods and maybe give us some legitimate proof and evidence.

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-03-30 18:24:53

At 3/30/11 05:43 PM, Prodigal wrote: Well for one, Notch does NOT have a brother, and he has stated many times that he did NOT add herobrine

Could be a hack on the minecraft server?

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-03-30 18:41:07

At 3/30/11 05:43 PM, Prodigal wrote: Well for one, Notch does NOT have a brother, and he has stated many times that he did NOT add herobrine and never will, so any "encounters" that are simply sightings could be your eyes playing tricks on you or simply moving blocks (such as water) and/or animals.

Thanks for the heads up... was probably just a zombie in some water then.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-03-30 18:55:05

At 3/30/11 06:24 PM, ArmouredGRIFFON wrote:
At 3/30/11 05:43 PM, Prodigal wrote: Well for one, Notch does NOT have a brother, and he has stated many times that he did NOT add herobrine

No hacks. Several users made their own "herobrine" plugins and mods for servers and SSP worlds, but other than that, you will never encounter herobrine without any mod or plugin. Unless of course Notch implements it.

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-03-30 19:43:53

At 3/30/11 06:55 PM, Prodigal wrote:
At 3/30/11 06:24 PM, ArmouredGRIFFON wrote:
No hacks. Several users made their own "herobrine" plugins and mods for servers and SSP worlds, but other than that, you will never encounter herobrine without any mod or plugin. Unless of course Notch implements it.

Or you know he could just lie to scare you guys shitless when you see him? Thats what I would do anyway.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-03-30 20:07:39

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-03-30 20:10:37

Finally fixed the god damn server.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-03-30 20:28:34

At 3/30/11 08:10 PM, Donut wrote: Finally fixed the god damn server.

a couple of things are wrong....
1st: All the items and buildings are gone (even the ones in the inventory)
2nd: still block collecting laggage

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-03-30 20:40:40

Uh.... we have to restart the world because the file got corrupted somehow.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-03-30 20:42:11

At 3/30/11 08:40 PM, Donut wrote: Uh.... we have to restart the world because the file got corrupted somehow.

what about the item/block lag

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-03-30 21:23:28

At 3/30/11 08:29 PM, Tetris wrote:
At 3/30/11 08:07 PM, Prodigal wrote: Him.
LOL FALSH

I was expecting people to be shitstorming me for posting that in the thread, but lolololol I guess people are used to screamers today...

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-03-30 22:02:22

I built a movie replica of helms deep!

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-03-31 02:16:50

I hate you Donut.

Yea, I farm Anal Penguins. Do something about it.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-03-31 07:19:51

It's not Donuts fault. The server being laggy and shit is the hosts fault. And one would expect a big company like Multiplay to have their shit together so it's not like he uses some shitty backalley server host.
It's also not his fault the world file got corrupted.

Yes, Donut has made some poor decisions in the past as far as the server goes, but most of the decisions he makes concerning the server are with his userbase in mind. No they are not always the right choices, but hey, he tries. And finally, he IS paying for this so you guys can play. YOU think you can do better, YOU pony up the monthly bill or set one up like SeeD. I could understand if it was a pay server, but it's not.

Long story short, he does what he can when he can, it's not his fault when the host craps its pants,or when shit gets corrupted. You don't like it? Oh well. (Puts on shades) Deal with it.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-03-31 10:37:53

At 3/31/11 09:47 AM, citricsquid wrote: If there are problems with Multiplay I can forward them on, what exactly is wrong?

With regards to world corruption, that's a problem with how the Minecraft server works, it's not limited to Multiplay and it can be easily remedied by either taking routine backups (as everyone should be) or by using the (coming soon) auto backup feature Multiplay have.

Well, my server is repeatedly going down.
The MH number is MH42946, if you need it. When I sent in a ticket on how to get it fixed, this was their response: "Looks like you may have somebody who has destroyed large amounts of land with TNT. I'd suggest changing level-name= in server.properties to world15 & restart - see if that helps."

First, TNT is turned off. If large amounts of land was destroyed and it's TNTs fault, then it had to be a long time ago. Second, even when I did change the level-name to world15, it just reset the world and was still going down.

I'm pretty sure this is a problem on their end.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-03-31 10:43:07

Holy shit. Disregard that last post, it is officially fixed. The offer to build the pimpin' mega city with me is still open.

Also I have no idea how to work Bukkit.

SeeD, any tips?

BBS Signature