00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Laureallis just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew

711,785 Views | 5,961 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2012-02-25 12:23:32

At 8 hours ago, Squidbit wrote:
At 1 day ago, Tycrane wrote:
At 2 days ago, Squidbit wrote: So I was playing on this server Donut told me about, where pvp and stealing are encouraged.
My base got raided, but I saved all my shit. I had to move somewhere else though, since people knew where I was.
That server sounds fun, any chance I can get the IP?
play.minerapocalypse.com
When I first tried to join, it took me a while to realize I was typing minecraftapocalypse instead of minerapocalypse.

Interesting, well I still don't know what all else to do lol. Like, I am running out of ideas, I want the new update for the huge skybox so I can make some kinda floating thing for my adamatine tower to connect to.

Also still no one has told me what they think about my map in it's old state that I left a download for

My Youtube channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/fuzzum1 11

If you get a ban, it was totally worth it. 10/10, I love you. -Skaren

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2012-02-25 15:58:03

At 17 hours ago, BubblyMac wrote: Does anyone else think that the hunger bar ruined survival?

hunger bar ruined survival...

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2012-02-25 17:30:34

At 1 hour ago, Kanon wrote:
At 17 hours ago, BubblyMac wrote: Does anyone else think that the hunger bar ruined survival?
hunger bar ruined survival...

Yea that's sorta how I feel. I mean it added a good element to survival, and there are -tons- of food sources so it's not hard to keep yourself not hungry, oh and food stacks now to don't complain. I sorta didn't like the gold apple instant HP spam.

My Youtube channel

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2012-02-25 18:13:45

At 38 minutes ago, fuzzum111 wrote: there are -tons- of food sources so it's not hard to keep yourself not hungry,

Animals are scarce in both my survival game and Squid's server.

I had to resort to farming wheat in my game.

Still haven't found a way to sustain myself in Squid's.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2012-02-25 18:28:12

At 9 minutes ago, Painbringer wrote:
At 38 minutes ago, fuzzum111 wrote: there are -tons- of food sources so it's not hard to keep yourself not hungry,

Understandable but you're not starving are you? Also meat is nice as it heals a lot of health, but bread is easier to stock up on. It's not like meat is required or your mc character will get a severe malnourishment from no protein.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2012-02-25 18:28:19

At 7 minutes ago, Painbringer wrote:

Well in addition to that, there is melons, if you can find the seeds, wheat, like you said. fishing is huge, takes a little time but is infinite. As for animals it's luck of the draw. Don't forget about bonemeal + mushrooms that's tons of stew if done right.

Oh, and here is V2 of my map, added more signs, and collectables, a handfull of changes, as well as a road to nowhere, not sure where it will lead.
Creative fun V2

Leave me some gosh darn feedback this time please! I want to know what you guys like or dislike, if you even play it!

My Youtube channel

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2012-02-25 21:56:00

At 3 hours ago, fuzzum111 wrote: fishing is huge,

I forgot all about that!

There is plenty of water in Squid's server.

Hey, maybe they should add a thirst system!

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2012-02-26 02:07:09

Anyone who's on that minerapocalypse.com server, we should get a NG army going. Turn into the group that no one wants to mess with.

I specialize in secret rooms, and tnt traps.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2012-02-26 03:40:29

At 1 hour ago, Kanon wrote: Anyone who's on that minerapocalypse.com server, we should get a NG army going. Turn into the group that no one wants to mess with.

I'm in some raided village out in the middle of a desert. I've gotten some resources if you can manage to find me.

Happily ETS'd.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2012-02-26 09:00:12

At 11 hours ago, Painbringer wrote:
At 3 hours ago, fuzzum111 wrote: fishing is huge,
I forgot all about that!

There is plenty of water in Squid's server.

Hey, maybe they should add a thirst system!

No that would be a little to much, you can assume in your exploration you get part of the water you need from food, and there is almost always fresh water near by.

the NG army idea doesn't sound to bad, I'm great with dwarven crafted mountain houses, that are multi level, and perfectly hidden to the naked eye. If we keep a stock of obsidian, we can create a way so there is only one or two ways into the house without taking 2 mins to dig though, and in that time we can be long long gone.

My Youtube channel

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2012-02-26 12:57:40

At 9 hours ago, TailsPrower wrote:

I'm in some raided village out in the middle of a desert. I've gotten some resources if you can manage to find me.

My base coords are X: 969, Z: 75.3

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2012-02-26 14:06:21

Is there an active server to join? Minecraft works on my PC suddenly.

// LETTERBOXD //

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2012-02-26 14:38:54

At 30 minutes ago, Makeshift wrote: Is there an active server to join? Minecraft works on my PC suddenly.

Seed419.hopto.org only thing is though, you'll need to be approved. so you'll be in for a small wait, but it's a bit more alive than squid's server at the moment.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2012-02-26 15:36:11

At 1 hour ago, Makeshift wrote: Is there an active server to join? Minecraft works on my PC suddenly.

There's also Squid's server which Xports and I partly own as well. You can find the IP on Squid's sig. It's been pretty slow there though...

Happily ETS'd.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2012-02-26 15:54:30

At 6 hours ago, fuzzum111 wrote: No that would be a little to much, you can assume in your exploration you get part of the water you need from food, and there is almost always fresh water near by.

The game Xsyon has a thirst system, yet no oxygen system since you can only wade into the water and swim on the surface. Funny thing is that you could lie down (and hide) fully submerged in coastal water, indefinitely.

Anyway...

I think every survival game should have a thirst system - Maybe MC should have both potable and salt water if the system is implemented.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2012-02-26 17:44:46

At 8 hours ago, fuzzum111 wrote:

the NG army idea doesn't sound to bad, I'm great with dwarven crafted mountain houses, that are multi level, and perfectly hidden to the naked eye. If we keep a stock of obsidian, we can create a way so there is only one or two ways into the house without taking 2 mins to dig though, and in that time we can be long long gone.

We're gathering at my base currently it has a fishing pool, and a fully function tree farm plus farm. Level1isbest, and spackle_box (tailsprower) have gathered uup, we're anxiously awaiting anymore ng'ers to join up. I posted the coords a while back, find the little pond with roses around the coords given an we'll come up

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2012-02-26 18:56:46

At 16 hours ago, Kanon wrote: Anyone who's on that minerapocalypse.com server, we should get a NG army going. Turn into the group that no one wants to mess with.

I'm all for that.

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2012-02-27 02:44:54

At 7 hours ago, Tycrane wrote: I'm all for that.

Slight disappointment today, the base was comprimised twice by the same guy, we've relocated in hopes that we won't encounter him again but friends, just a heads up prep for a long walk/swim to the new location, but it'll be worth it as it's virgin land, Trust no one but your fellow ng'er.

Coords.
X: 4944
Z: -4109

It's under a sand block (no work done yet) but figure we'll see what people have to say first, because we may have to put it underground.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2012-02-27 04:25:12

built this tonight

modified version of 2 medieval homes from an mp server im hoping to get approved for

each house fits into a 8 x 16 block plot

if we release the gingers we are all in terrible danger

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2012-02-27 04:26:58

herp derp

if we release the gingers we are all in terrible danger

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2012-02-27 14:52:45

I made it to the sandblock too. I like that the region's pretty uncharted, but the fact that we're so close to two map limits is getting REALLY annoying. I can't walk 100m without getting lagging out when I hit either limit. It's great if we get a base going here, but it's not very good for exploration.

Also, I noticed that if you cross the boundary, it teleports you to the opposite end of the map, like in those arcade meteorite shooters. I wonder how maps will respond to that lol.

Happily ETS'd.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2012-02-27 15:56:10

I joined that server you guys are talking about. Seems fucking awesome. I'm on my way to those coords.

// LETTERBOXD //

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2012-02-27 16:28:18

Holy shit. After traveling in a straight path in a boat for a full 10 - 20 minutes to find you guys, I found another group of people standing around talking and all wearing armour. They welcomed me and threw me some armour for some reason. This city was just sittin' here in the middle of nowhere and I found it.

This server... is awesome.

// LETTERBOXD //

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2012-02-27 16:45:48

Got to those coords before I realized Z is -4109. So I'm basically at the opposite end of the map. The weird thing is... even though this is in the middle of some ocean, there's signs of people living around here. I saw a random tower sticking out of the water and a big mineshaft.

Fuck, can I just bounce from 4000 to -4000?

// LETTERBOXD //

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2012-02-27 17:09:53

At 22 minutes ago, Makeshift wrote: Fuck, can I just bounce from 4000 to -4000?

Check my previous post. It's easier than you think.

Happily ETS'd.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2012-02-27 17:36:04

At 2 hours ago, TailsPrower wrote: Also, I noticed that if you cross the boundary, it teleports you to the opposite end of the map, like in those arcade meteorite shooters. I wonder how maps will respond to that lol.

I never knew the MC world could be made shorter.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2012-02-27 18:15:30

At 1 hour ago, TailsPrower wrote:

But how do I know where the boundries are?

// LETTERBOXD //

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2012-02-27 18:39:26

At 23 minutes ago, Makeshift wrote:
At 1 hour ago, TailsPrower wrote:
But how do I know where the boundries are?

when X or Z coordinates hit +/-5000

Happily ETS'd.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2012-02-27 19:21:37

Well I ended up dying anyway. So I'm going to start from the spawn again. This is going to take hours, but I love it. I'm meeting random people along the way and seeing lots of destroyed buildings and whatnot. I even helped some guy who was by himself and starving. I was short on food, but I found some bones so I can quickly grow some wheat. This servers pretty cool.

Currently in a cave located here:

Off to do homework. I've been walking for about 40 minutes in Minecraft...

// LETTERBOXD //

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2012-02-27 21:50:38

Goddamn it.

// LETTERBOXD //

BBS Signature