00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Patrick8008 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew

708,130 Views | 5,961 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-05-11 23:20:22

At 5/11/11 09:32 PM, level1isbest wrote:
You can come back right now if you promise not to mention a word about it.
*sniff* OK

There's no sense in discussing it, just forget it. I'll just used spawned diamond.

Also, my stats say I've killed over 2,000 mobs with only 1 death.

Minecraft server: alureon.net

PortalWatch 0.1 Alpha - Download

Sig by illicit

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-05-12 06:49:16

I think I'm close to releasing the second version of my texture pack. I've got to finish a couple more blocks, tune a couple up, and re-upload it. Lapiz is the last ore that needs updating.

After the next release, I'll start working on items.

He Slams His Fists Against The Posts And Still Insists He Sees The Ghosts

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-05-12 09:11:14

gief non premium server :3

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-05-12 16:46:11

I recommend that everyone here tries the Pistons mod. The things you can do with them are endless.
So far I've made:
-A hidden stairway
-An elevator
-A drawbridge (Cobblestone generator and piston w/ timer)
-An obsidian safe (gold piston extends/retracts a crate from surrounding blocks)
-A TNT dispenser

You can make hidden doors, traps and hidden objects, like surprise cake.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-05-12 17:32:37

Donut, you should set up MCBans. Then whenever you ban someone it's global, so other servers know about it. If the rating for the user is lower than the threshold, they won't even be able to join the server. If you ban someone it gives them a reason on the screen and tells them they can dispute it at the website. Good Example.

If you scroll down on http://mcbans.com you can see the list of recent bans, and if you see this shortly after I post it, you'll probably see the ones I'm entering globally :D

Sig by illicit

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-05-12 17:38:44

At 5/12/11 05:32 PM, SeeD419 wrote:

IMO that's fucking retarded. Admins can caboose the shit outta it.

also fuck yeah I'm back from the grave.

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-05-12 18:00:32

At 5/11/11 03:55 PM, Gamewiz wrote:
At 5/10/11 06:35 PM, Lbf12 wrote:

faggots dont go crazy tbh
Seriously, if you're going to be butthurt and try to troll like that, Donut banning you was for the best.

donut didnt ban me lmfao

wazeh?

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-05-12 18:32:48

At 5/12/11 05:38 PM, blue-ice-cube wrote: IMO that's fucking retarded. Admins can caboose the shit outta it.

Thanks for your input, random :)

Sig by illicit

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-05-12 19:33:09

At 5/12/11 06:32 PM, SeeD419 wrote:
At 5/12/11 05:38 PM, blue-ice-cube wrote: IMO that's fucking retarded. Admins can caboose the shit outta it.
Thanks for your input, random :)

I'm not random, I'm a series of alts i make every year due to fucking up somewhere, I am everything you are me, I am you.

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-05-12 20:10:46

At 5/12/11 07:33 PM, blue-ice-cube wrote: I'm not random, I'm a series of alts i make every year due to fucking up somewhere, I am everything you are me, I am you.

Shit, it's CAN-OF-SPAM!

Proud supporter of Asian prostitutes in need.

PSN ID:Peegler

Steam ID:Donut

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-05-12 20:48:30

At 5/12/11 08:10 PM, Donut wrote:
At 5/12/11 07:33 PM, blue-ice-cube wrote: I'm not random, I'm a series of alts i make every year due to fucking up somewhere, I am everything you are me, I am you.
Shit, it's CAN-OF-SPAM!

A global ban system is genius. I wish I had known about it much sooner.

Any known griefers will be automatically banned from any server running the plugin. That and all the griefers and thieves I've found, have now been logged into the database to protect other servers.

I fucking love it. The best part is, if you get banned, you'll have to sign onto the the website and file a dispute ticket, at which point a member of our dispute team will review it when they get around to it xD

Sig by illicit

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-05-12 20:53:15

SeeD! You must make a world with this mod on it! It rules!
Biospheres
All of the orbs are connected by wooden bridges. Basic ores are generated in the main spheres, while the little moons have diamonds and lapis lazuli on them. Each orb has its own biome. This would be perfect for multiplayer if you could find a way for it to work.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-05-12 21:17:40

But what if you fall?

Minecraft: grimmdestroyer

PSN: KindofBlue

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-05-12 21:33:33

The bridges have railings, but if you do, kiss your ass goodbye!

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-05-12 22:00:50

At 5/12/11 08:48 PM, SeeD419 wrote:

Fuck might as well explain some shit. I broke 1 glass shard in the maze because it looked like an underground tunnel was under it, i replaced it after it was broke. The 1x1 tower was a tower house I tried to build but ran out of resource so I said fuck it. I filled you house with mushrooms as a joke. And everything i had broken I Immediately replaced. Your shitty ass big brother plug-in doesn't show everything y'know?

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-05-12 23:04:06

At 5/12/11 10:00 PM, blue-ice-cube wrote: Fuck might as well explain some shit. I broke 1 glass shard in the maze because it looked like an underground tunnel was under it, i replaced it after it was broke. The 1x1 tower was a tower house I tried to build but ran out of resource so I said fuck it. I filled you house with mushrooms as a joke. And everything i had broken I Immediately replaced. Your shitty ass big brother plug-in doesn't show everything y'know?

Actually, we knew about all of that...

Seems like you were expecting to be banned for it by the way you're posting it here.

Sig by illicit

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-05-12 23:22:08

At 5/12/11 11:04 PM, SeeD419 wrote:
At 5/12/11 10:00 PM, blue-ice-cube wrote: Fuck might as well explain some shit. I broke 1 glass shard in the maze because it looked like an underground tunnel was under it, i replaced it after it was broke. The 1x1 tower was a tower house I tried to build but ran out of resource so I said fuck it. I filled you house with mushrooms as a joke. And everything i had broken I Immediately replaced. Your shitty ass big brother plug-in doesn't show everything y'know?
Actually, we knew about all of that...

Seems like you were expecting to be banned for it by the way you're posting it here.

Doesn't matter to me, I don't give a shit anymore really. Fuck it happened god knows how long ago. I quit minecraft and I went outside alot and I met people, And that's how I took up drugs, best decision I have ever made :D

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-05-12 23:29:21

I updated the rarely seen and dusty Minecraft forum thread with a quick command reference! It's bare bones as of now, but I'll try and update this if I remember any other commands (or if someone reminds me, lol)

Minecraftforum.net topic

Just basic commands for new users to the server, and maybe some of you will learn a command or two from here that you didn't know. Keep an eye on it for updates, I'd link it in my sig but I'm out of characters ;_;

At 5/12/11 11:22 PM, blue-ice-cube wrote: Doesn't matter to me, I don't give a shit anymore really. Fuck it happened god knows how long ago. I quit minecraft and I went outside alot and I met people, And that's how I took up drugs, best decision I have ever made :D

So why exactly are you posting here then?

Sig by illicit

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-05-12 23:34:17

IDK, just thought I'd pop in and say hey and see if I could patch things up.

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-05-12 23:38:28

At 5/12/11 11:34 PM, blue-ice-cube wrote: IDK, just thought I'd pop in and say hey and see if I could patch things up.

Just looks like you're trolling to me.

Sig by illicit

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-05-12 23:52:34

At 5/12/11 11:38 PM, SeeD419 wrote:
At 5/12/11 11:34 PM, blue-ice-cube wrote: IDK, just thought I'd pop in and say hey and see if I could patch things up.

Make what you want from it. You all fucking hate me anyways so I don't see any reason.

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-05-13 00:29:23

At 5/12/11 11:52 PM, blue-ice-cube wrote: Make what you want from it. You all fucking hate me anyways so I don't see any reason.

What? I don't think anyone hates you. I don't have any reason to at least...

Sig by illicit

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-05-13 06:49:33

At 5/12/11 11:22 PM, blue-ice-cube wrote: And that's how I took up drugs, best decision I have ever made :D

You're honestly the biggest fucking idiot I've ever seen in my life. I respected you a little bit back in the old days, but now that respect is gone because of your "best decision" that you've ever made.

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-05-13 10:13:38

At 5/12/11 11:52 PM, blue-ice-cube wrote:
At 5/12/11 11:38 PM, SeeD419 wrote:
Make what you want from it. You all fucking hate me anyways so I don't see any reason.

Quite the contrary, actually. When I said "Shit, it's CAN-OF-SPAM!" that was excitement. But then you reminded me about how much of an idiot you are with the "drugs are the best decision I've ever made in my life" comment. For shame.

Proud supporter of Asian prostitutes in need.

PSN ID:Peegler

Steam ID:Donut

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-05-13 13:34:10

At 5/13/11 06:49 AM, Prodigal wrote:
At 5/12/11 11:22 PM, blue-ice-cube wrote: And that's how I took up drugs, best decision I have ever made :D
You're honestly the biggest fucking idiot I've ever seen in my life. I respected you a little bit back in the old days, but now that respect is gone because of your "best decision" that you've ever made.

Ha, love you too. If you were to remember anything about me I liked to fuck around and joke a lot.

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-05-13 16:31:44

aparently i griefed seed's server. and i havent benn on in a long time, due to the fact that my internet was down and i took a break. how did i "griefe" if i wasnt even on? I NEED SOME ANSWERS your ban happy admins banned me. seed, please help me. you know i wouldnt do this, and all my friends in donuts would agree with me allso. like firewolf, Donut himself, and most of the mods at donut's server. and cowdude. he's a friend of mine. seed sorta knows me. and the list keeps growing. soooooo. i need an explination, and a talk with mr. banhappy.

HAVE A FUCKEN COOKIE

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-05-13 16:39:28

AAAAHHHHHHHHHHH IM SO PISSED THIS IS MC BANES this goes on my record. IM FUCKEN SERIUS SEED I NEED TO TALK NOW

HAVE A FUCKEN COOKIE

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-05-13 17:41:42

At 5/13/11 04:31 PM, tstroud22 wrote: mindless rage centered at the admins

Why don't you just calm down? Why do you care so much if you got banned? It's not like you were that important to our community anyways...

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-05-13 17:42:33

At 5/13/11 05:14 PM, doberman7 wrote:
At 5/13/11 04:31 PM, tstroud22 wrote: i need an explination
It's because you touch yourself at night.

no, you need to stfu

HAVE A FUCKEN COOKIE

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-05-13 17:46:48

im sorry i raged. it was inapropriate, but it is a realy anoying thing. and i had nothing to do with whatever happened there anyways. i dont even know what happened. my internet was down for about a week with the addition of me being on a brake. WHY IS IT ALL WAYS ME. god, i wish donut was here to give me a little support or atleast judge the situation.i logged in for the first time in a week and the admin say i did something about me being on or w/e and baned me. i dont get it. i mean, seed's server is cool. but seriusly, this is a prob.

HAVE A FUCKEN COOKIE

BBS Signature