00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Mibrudabot1225 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Saddest Picture of The Century

5,157 Views | 47 Replies

Response to Saddest Picture of The Century 2010-10-04 09:50:46

At 10/4/10 09:42 AM, Lorkas wrote: The fact that africans can survive to such a level is astounding. I'd probably die long before I could reach such a level of body mass. They truly are genetically superior to us.

You are right and wrong. They survive like that because they were used to it, and they have a strong will to live. It's really sad, but true.

Response to Saddest Picture of The Century 2010-10-04 09:54:13

At 10/4/10 09:50 AM, ChainsawNinjaZX wrote:
At 10/4/10 09:42 AM, Lorkas wrote: The fact that africans can survive to such a level is astounding. I'd probably die long before I could reach such a level of body mass. They truly are genetically superior to us.
You are right and wrong. They survive like that because they were used to it, and they have a strong will to live. It's really sad, but true.

Since they multiply so fast, maybe they'll be immune to AIDS in ten or so generations. Or at least partially immune.

Damn, it's like death immunity.

My topics when I wasn't an asshole...12

NOBODY IS ALLOWED TO STEAL AND/OR EDIT MY SIG WITHOUT MY PERMISSION

BBS Signature

Response to Saddest Picture of The Century 2010-10-04 09:55:59

At 10/4/10 09:54 AM, Profanity wrote: Africans are just like you... but stronge, smarter, and prettier.

Especialy that one from the picture.

Response to Saddest Picture of The Century 2010-10-04 09:57:50

That picture makes Ryan sad, no joke.

BLM | ANTIFA

Life's a performance, so give it your all like it's your last show.

MINDCHAMBER DREW THE CAST FOR MY GAME WOW

BBS Signature

Response to Saddest Picture of The Century 2010-10-04 10:11:08

At 10/4/10 10:07 AM, Im-A-Pirate wrote:

Everyone seems to be pulling facts out of their ass in this thread

Are you sure? Maybe they just searched for the article then posted from there.

Response to Saddest Picture of The Century 2010-10-04 11:37:05

At 10/4/10 05:57 AM, Samen wrote:
At 10/4/10 05:08 AM, Tovi-Noname wrote: And to think, he could afford that nice ass camera, but he couldn't give the kid a cheeseburger, as he sat there and took pictures of him.

What a hero.
You mean AN hero.
GET IT? HE KILLED HIMSELF.

Take that 4chan crap out of here, Good sir

BBS Signature

Response to Saddest Picture of The Century 2010-10-04 11:40:08

At 10/4/10 05:08 AM, Tovi-Noname wrote: And to think, he could afford that nice ass camera, but he couldn't give the kid a cheeseburger, as he sat there and took pictures of him.

What a hero.

If he gave her a cheeseburger, the girl would have died, since her body wasn't accustomed to nutrition.

Response to Saddest Picture of The Century 2010-10-04 11:47:05

Man, I really wish that kid would have lived...
He's gone through so much, I'd really like to hear his take on near death and the inhuman amounts of pain and suffering he went through, humanity needs to learn.

I don't blame myself though, and anyone who says this is my fault can enjoy a rectum full of boot.

Fucking crazy, and proud.

Your god is a fraud!

BBS Signature

Response to Saddest Picture of The Century 2010-10-04 11:50:00

This is the first time ive had sympathy on someone :(

By Life Stream

BBS Signature

Response to Saddest Picture of The Century 2010-10-04 11:55:02

dead baby jokes anyone?

Enter Thy Metal Hell

www.infowars.com Because There Is A War On For Your Mind.

BBS Signature

Response to Saddest Picture of The Century 2010-10-04 12:06:17

At 10/4/10 12:01 PM, Murad136 wrote: If he was so upset about what he saw he should have set up charities to help, not just kill himself.

He killed himself because of all the horrible things he witnessed during his work. That and his friend died from a gunshot wound during their work in Africa.

Response to Saddest Picture of The Century 2010-10-04 12:12:43

At 10/4/10 12:01 PM, Murad136 wrote: If he was so upset about what he saw he should have set up charities to help, not just kill himself.

A. he was 5
B. probably uneducated
C. has lived in unspeakable conditions that no child should ever have to go through.

It's not so simple, plus a charity in Africa is like a homeless man putting change in another man's cup.

It's terrible and everything, but those who we unrightfully enslaved are now living fulfilling and sound lives that they wouldn't have had in Africa.

Fucking crazy, and proud.

Your god is a fraud!

BBS Signature

Response to Saddest Picture of The Century 2010-10-04 12:15:11

At 10/4/10 12:12 PM, SohlTofang wrote:
A. he was 5
B. probably uneducated
C. has lived in unspeakable conditions that no child should ever have to go through.

I'm pretty sure he was talking about the photographer... not the dying kid....

But yes, portions of Africa are pretty FUBAR, I believe it has a lot do to with politics and such- aid money being stolen, and help being refused and whatnot.

BBS Signature

Response to Saddest Picture of The Century 2010-10-04 12:32:36

At 10/4/10 11:40 AM, DeIirium wrote:

What a hero.
If he gave her a cheeseburger, the girl would have died, since her body wasn't accustomed to nutrition.

This. Her body would reject the food.

It's an incredibly moving picture, but I wouldn't say it's the saddest of the century. I've seen far worse (mostly ones of the Israelis bombing the fuck out of the Palestinians).

Some people feel content to pour syrup on shit and call it pancakes their whole lives.

Response to Saddest Picture of The Century 2010-10-04 12:44:04

Yeah, I saw that on Snopes (you can see really ANY popular online photo at Snopes) and read about how it was so depressing. I am glad I was able to confirm that it was real before taking part in the mourning that made this. Do vultures eat people anyway? I suppose they would simply eat any dead bodies that they could find. Africa is the most famine stricken and poorest continent in the world that people should be more aware of.

You know the world's gone crazy when the best rapper's a white guy and the best golfer's a black guy - Chris Rock

Response to Saddest Picture of The Century 2010-10-04 13:55:55

I love how they cheer you up

Saddest Picture of The Century

Response to Saddest Picture of The Century 2010-10-04 14:09:23

its not my job to keep them alive, so i dont care but its sad

cop

Response to Saddest Picture of The Century 2010-10-04 16:02:22

At 10/4/10 09:15 AM, Sh0T-D0wN wrote: I feel nothing.

That was the fourth most hilariously evil thing that I've ever seen.