00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

bbc4lunch just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Mental disorders Crew.

3,409 Views | 7 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Mental disorders Crew. 2010-10-01 12:57:51

First off this is no support group, this is a CLUB for those who are different than the boring ordinary populous. Whether you're tormented by voices in your head, slice yourself up, have an unquenchable thirst for blood, whatever. This is for us, the dysfunctional.
We're the ones who change things, we're the geniuses of the world who refuse to accept reality and life as it is and push the limits of sanity itself.

Me? I have a long LONG family history of bipolar, schitzos, suicides, alchoholism and all kinds of crazy shit.
I had a disturbing childhood that made me pretty cold for most of my life and drastically changed my personality to be "different", "weird", "disturbing" and when I hit puberty my disorders kicked into full gear and totally wiped me out, but I overcame it all, my constant suicidal nature, my extreme paranoia, my constant ups and downs, social phobia, body dysmorphia, I did it all.

Now I'm a fucking exceptional human being. I feel like a fucking genius and walk around with the confidence of Hugh Hefner. I'm pumped full of energy and my mind is as clear svedka. Nothing really bothers me anymore, except for the occasional episode every couple of years.

Mental disorders Crew.

Fucking crazy, and proud.

Your god is a fraud!

BBS Signature

Response to Mental disorders Crew. 2010-10-05 12:38:22

I'm a bi furry with many fetishes, masturbation addiction and in my future I plan to go to raves, furry conventions and wear a fursuit in public. Does that qualify me?

I HAVE SWITCHED ACCOUNTS!! I am now Reici

BBS Signature

Response to Mental disorders Crew. 2010-10-07 12:25:57

At 10/5/10 12:38 PM, Hyrcia wrote: I'm a bi furry with many fetishes, masturbation addiction and in my future I plan to go to raves, furry conventions and wear a fursuit in public. Does that qualify me?

You sound batshit crazy, welcome aboard!

Your god is a fraud!

BBS Signature

Response to Mental disorders Crew. 2010-10-07 16:26:16

I don't speak about it too often (well, I never do), but I tend to get ridiculously paranoid if things are going relatively well in my life. If there is nothing to be distressed about, then I'll subconsciously create things in my head - about what people think of me, what people are doing without me knowing, even to the point of breakdown. I don't feel too comfortable discussing it, mainly due to the fact that if I even bring it up in conversation with anybody, even if they're asking directly about that sort of shit, they promptly change the subject, but after looking at this thread a few times I felt like I should leave a post or two.

Formerly known as mwmike | I'm moderately active on last.fm | Before you post, read these. Please.

BBS Signature

Response to Mental disorders Crew. 2010-10-07 18:26:32

Hi! i have anti social personality disorder, nothing to do with being sociable or not because i have lots of frieands and im a social person, it means i cant feel certain emotions. i cant feel happy or sad wtf? and i get horny and angry for no reason wtf?!! and if that wasen't enough i get fucked up dreams and preminitions, once i had a preminition that i was going to be in a certain situation and two months later it happened fuck! i was in the situation 2 months before it happened in a dream holy shit!! any body have the same problems?

BBS Signature

Response to Mental disorders Crew. 2010-10-07 21:04:59

I'm antisocial, depressed, and coincidentally bipolar.

and it's slowly fucking ruining my life.

Current PC: Ryzen 5 3600x, Corsair H100i, 16GB RAM, RX 580 Nitro +

BBS Signature

Response to Mental disorders Crew. 2010-10-08 12:01:08

Here's a couple songs I found that make me feel badass whenever I'm feeling cracked out and fucking crazy.
Anxiety
Dysfunctional
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTp8483mY yA

Funny thing, once I got on my medication, all the energy I wasted being depressed, anxious, paranoid and angry was now focused on regular life and I just started to kick ass.
I got my hatred out through sex, it was hilarious the first 10 times or so, I had such a pissed expression on my face and I was just channeling all my sexual repression and hatred into that pussy.
I focused my self hatred out on working out, much like emos like the pain of a razor, I learned to love the pain of my muscles ripping and tearing.
I got my paranoia out by performing live on stage with my band, It also helped my anger get out to because we're some pretty heavy shit.

Your god is a fraud!

BBS Signature

Response to Mental disorders Crew. 2010-10-12 12:37:51

Don't get me wrong when I said that. I didn't mean it like all furries are crazy, nor are all fursuiters, ravers or bisexuals. What I meant is that I am a particularly crazy example of that and I don't want people to associate those groups with mental disorders.

I HAVE SWITCHED ACCOUNTS!! I am now Reici

BBS Signature