00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

RayRassaArt just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

King Of Fighters Club

103,537 Views | 1,915 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to King Of Fighters Club 2004-04-04 00:49:27

At 4/4/04 12:47 AM, TheForgotten wrote:

Ummmmm...I really dont know. My sig was way too huge to use it so I told _AlucarD_ and he helped me out. He has a program that crops the images and lowers them but still makes them look like they were when they were made. Talk to him. His AIM is vice2112.

ok thx amn ill do that when iu get on my computer

Response to King Of Fighters Club 2004-04-04 00:49:56

At 4/3/04 11:17 PM, Pure_LionHeart wrote: If you can, please put it in you're sig.

Done.

Response to King Of Fighters Club 2004-04-04 01:06:47

Does anyone else wanna get Maximum Impact?

BBS Signature

Response to King Of Fighters Club 2004-04-04 01:10:06

At 4/4/04 01:06 AM, -BADLUCK- wrote: Does anyone else wanna get Maximum Impact?

I definitly do! It looks pretty good. Except I'm wondering if Iori is going to be in it. If you haven't guessed yet, he's my favorite. :D

King Of Fighters '98: The Slugfest

"Nothing Is Perfect, Therefore Perfection Is Flawed." - Adam Lewis

BBS Signature

Response to King Of Fighters Club 2004-04-04 01:15:34

ive been gone for a few hours, well i saw the possible club sig and its good. and before i said that i never played KOF but after seeing the sig, i remember playing the game, i just never remembered the name. the only place i play it though is once a week, and its not even one of the games that all the people there agree on playing, so i don't have the best insight for it. I still can see why this club was started though, that game is a classic.

Response to King Of Fighters Club 2004-04-04 01:23:25

Something like that happened to me. I have the arcade version of '98 & '99 at a mall near our school and I used to play them all the time. Used to be pretty good at them too. But for a while I got away from playing it cause most of my friends don't like to play fighting games. lol Now that I think of it, if it wasn't for some of the KOF sigs I saw at the ASM, I still probably wouldn't be playing it that much.

BBS Signature

Response to King Of Fighters Club 2004-04-04 01:30:22

At 4/4/04 01:23 AM, Pure_LionHeart wrote: Something like that happened to me. I have the arcade version of '98 & '99 at a mall near our school and I used to play them all the time. Used to be pretty good at them too. But for a while I got away from playing it cause most of my friends don't like to play fighting games. lol Now that I think of it, if it wasn't for some of the KOF sigs I saw at the ASM, I still probably wouldn't be playing it that much.

ya know, not that KOF is bad or anything, but this thread seems to draw more attention as a general fighting game thread, instead of specifically KOF. Im not suggesting that you start a new thread alltogether, but just that we should be more open to the general fighting game. The name KOF seems to even better to people who don't know of the game.

Response to King Of Fighters Club 2004-04-04 01:41:21

I want in only if im member 7 or 13 lol. and my fav is oroochi iori, terry, kyo is cool but i liek fire balls.

msot of my KOF games are Capcom vs snk related.
I also played some odler versions but the isms arent as much as id liek the kof games are alot slower

Response to King Of Fighters Club 2004-04-04 01:43:15

At 4/4/04 01:41 AM, DesignCore wrote: I want in only if im member 7 or 13 lol. and my fav is oroochi iori, terry, kyo is cool but i liek fire balls.

msot of my KOF games are Capcom vs snk related.
I also played some odler versions but the isms arent as much as id liek the kof games are alot slower

You're in. You are member #7.

BBS Signature

Response to King Of Fighters Club 2004-04-04 01:44:54

At 4/3/04 10:41 PM, Pure_LionHeart wrote: This is a club made to discuss the popular fighting game series, The King Of Fighters.

Right on! Did you get a look at the dude in my BBS sig pic? Don't mess with Ralf!

Levels --- Badges

Chaos, panic and disorder; my work here is done.

BBS Signature

Response to King Of Fighters Club 2004-04-04 01:48:13

At 4/4/04 01:44 AM, Recon_Rebel wrote:
At 4/3/04 10:41 PM, Pure_LionHeart wrote: This is a club made to discuss the popular fighting game series, The King Of Fighters.
Right on! Did you get a look at the dude in my BBS sig pic? Don't mess with Ralf!

Yeah, Ralf is pretty cool! So, you want in the club I take it?

BBS Signature

Response to King Of Fighters Club 2004-04-04 01:51:04

You knwo i wouldnt mind getting a rom or soemthign to play the games maybee that woudl be cool u know

Response to King Of Fighters Club 2004-04-04 03:06:01

What I wanna do is find the PlayStation version of KOF '98. I've been trying to hunt it down for a couple of days now. I've tried to get the rom for it and the PSX emulator, but my computer has very low hard drive space so even if I could find them, I would be wicked low on space because of them.

BBS Signature

Response to King Of Fighters Club 2004-04-04 03:13:40

At 4/4/04 03:06 AM, Pure_LionHeart wrote: What I wanna do is find the PlayStation version of KOF '98. I've been trying to hunt it down for a couple of days now. I've tried to get the rom for it and the PSX emulator, but my computer has very low hard drive space so even if I could find them, I would be wicked low on space because of them.

when i mentioned that i only play about once a week, i actually meant on playstation. im not sure, but that could have been the version that we were playing (doubt it though, seeing as my insight isn't worth much)

Response to King Of Fighters Club 2004-04-04 03:23:49

So you own the PSX version huh? Lucky. I have to pay to play. Anyway, I'm out for the night. Later!

BBS Signature

Response to King Of Fighters Club 2004-04-04 11:43:20

So, what are your guys favorite KOF characters? For me, it's Iori & Kyo all the way.

King Of Fighters Club

BBS Signature

Response to King Of Fighters Club 2004-04-04 11:51:42

Kyo i liek but he has no fireball so yeah i dont liek oing his link hits. terry i liek his moves but hes boring oroochi iori is one of ma favs. and k hes a fav of mine too lol coo guy. ignious is cool too.

My new sig i made for the kof theme its of K' , one of my fav chars and yeah i have a rom but its hard to play using your keybaord lol.

Response to King Of Fighters Club 2004-04-04 11:55:12

I like terri and lori those two are just whicked. Fuck for some reason i cant post any of my gifs cause their sizees are to big.

Response to King Of Fighters Club 2004-04-04 11:55:39

At 4/4/04 11:51 AM, DesignCore wrote:
My new sig i made for the kof theme its of K' , one of my fav chars and yeah i have a rom but its hard to play using your keybaord lol.

I gotta say, that is one awesome sig. And lucky you with your rom & emulator. I gotta try to free up some space on my comp so I can get them.

BBS Signature

Response to King Of Fighters Club 2004-04-04 11:57:59

At 4/4/04 11:55 AM, Red_Violator wrote: I like terri and lori those two are just whicked. Fuck for some reason i cant post any of my gifs cause their sizees are to big.

Here, I'll post a Terry one for you.

King Of Fighters Club

BBS Signature

Response to King Of Fighters Club 2004-04-04 12:04:02

At 4/4/04 11:57 AM, Pure_LionHeart wrote:
At 4/4/04 11:55 AM, Red_Violator wrote: I like terri and lori those two are just whicked. Fuck for some reason i cant post any of my gifs cause their sizees are to big.
Here, I'll post a Terry one for you.

thank u and anyway i cant find one of him anyway so it wouldnt matter but again thank u

Response to King Of Fighters Club 2004-04-04 12:05:56

I gotta say, that is one awesome sig. And lucky you with your rom & emulator. I gotta try to free up some space on my comp so I can get them.

well its for gameboy advance so its basicly liek 2 meg for gaem and liek 800kb for the actuall emulator

Response to King Of Fighters Club 2004-04-04 12:14:03

At 4/4/04 12:05 PM, DesignCore wrote:
well its for gameboy advance so its basicly liek 2 meg for gaem and liek 800kb for the actuall emulator

Oh you got the GBA version. KOF EX I think it's called. Well, i'll have to get that one.

BBS Signature

Response to King Of Fighters Club 2004-04-04 18:55:57

We really need to think of something to discuss because this club has been pretty silent today. In fact, the whole BBS has been like that today for some reason. I wonder why.

King Of Fighters Club

BBS Signature

Response to King Of Fighters Club 2004-04-04 19:09:56

At 4/4/04 11:43 AM, Pure_LionHeart wrote: So, what are your guys favorite KOF characters? For me, it's Iori & Kyo all the way.

Iori, Ignis, Vannessa, Adelheid, Ash, Billy, Duo, K', Kim, King, Kyo, Mai, Malin, Mukai, Robert, Setsuna, Shenwoo, Yamazaki, and Zero are my favorite KOF fighters.

Response to King Of Fighters Club 2004-04-04 19:14:21

At 4/4/04 07:09 PM, TheForgotten wrote:
At 4/4/04 11:43 AM, Pure_LionHeart wrote: So, what are your guys favorite KOF characters? For me, it's Iori & Kyo all the way.
Iori, Ignis, Vannessa, Adelheid, Ash, Billy, Duo, K', Kim, King, Kyo, Mai, Malin, Mukai, Robert, Setsuna, Shenwoo, Yamazaki, and Zero are my favorite KOF fighters.

Whoa. Good to have varity huh? Some of these guys i've never even heard of. I guess i'll have to find the other KOF games to check these guys out.

Hey guys, what do you think of my new sig? Bertuzzi44 made it.

King Of Fighters Club

BBS Signature

Response to King Of Fighters Club 2004-04-04 19:20:21

At 4/4/04 07:14 PM, Pure_LionHeart wrote: Whoa. Good to have varity huh?

Lol. You know it. I'm gonna make a banner for this club in a minute.

Response to King Of Fighters Club 2004-04-04 19:26:58

At 4/4/04 07:20 PM, TheForgotten wrote:
At 4/4/04 07:14 PM, Pure_LionHeart wrote: Whoa. Good to have varity huh?
Lol. You know it. I'm gonna make a banner for this club in a minute.

Cool! I'm half-thinking of making a small website for this club & putting up the banner -BADLUCK- made and the one you're making, as well as some of the KOF sigs I have thanks to the ASM. I'd probably put a member list too. I think i'll wait untill we get more members before I do that though.

BBS Signature

Response to King Of Fighters Club 2004-04-04 20:14:13

Hey Forgotten, I was just checking out your webpage and I gotta say, if the banner you're making now is anything like your other ones, we're in for a treat.

BBS Signature

Response to King Of Fighters Club 2004-04-04 20:42:50

Here is the signature. This took a while to make.

King Of Fighters Club