00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Coolgamer2000s just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

King Of Fighters Club

103,541 Views | 1,915 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to King Of Fighters Club 2004-04-08 19:14:20

At 4/8/04 06:41 PM, NL-TANK wrote:
At 4/8/04 06:05 PM, Pure_LionHeart wrote: Both those gifs own!
they are from the samuria showdown games :D but any way here is you long waited sig :P sry for the wait anyway ... exactly the 40k limit and its still not my best but its ok this sig has yashiro

freakin awesome thanks ...infinte

King Of Fighters Club

Response to King Of Fighters Club 2004-04-08 19:18:02

At 4/8/04 07:04 PM, Pure_LionHeart wrote: It's for the playstation 1. I still can't wait for the PS2 version of KOF. :D

i tohught there was 1 out already...nah that was CapcomvsSNK

King Of Fighters Club

Response to King Of Fighters Club 2004-04-08 19:20:21

At 4/8/04 07:04 PM, Pure_LionHeart wrote: It's for the playstation 1. I still can't wait for the PS2 version of KOF. :D

yeah theres a few for the old Neo Geo too .... i think 96 an up or what ever year they started at i really cant wait for 2004 eaither its gonna be 1000 times more fun :P

Response to King Of Fighters Club 2004-04-08 19:22:27

At 4/8/04 06:46 PM, NL-TANK wrote:

what system did you get it for ........ im getting the King of Fighters EX: howling blood for the GBA when it comes out ... it should have by now though just havent seen it ..... and im gettin world of warcraft .... also gonna be a kick ass game takes a new view to the war craft games

i have it already it came out last year its cool

King Of Fighters Club

Response to King Of Fighters Club 2004-04-08 19:30:07

At 4/8/04 07:22 PM, DrifterX2k4 wrote:
At 4/8/04 06:46 PM, NL-TANK wrote:

what system did you get it for ........ im getting the King of Fighters EX: howling blood for the GBA when it comes out ... it should have by now though just havent seen it ..... and im gettin world of warcraft .... also gonna be a kick ass game takes a new view to the war craft games
i have it already it came out last year its cool

friggin web site said 2004 lol damn typo .... or is it boiling blood? or someyhinh like that?

Response to King Of Fighters Club 2004-04-08 19:38:23

i dunno frist was neo blood then i have howling blood its awesome

King Of Fighters Club

Response to King Of Fighters Club 2004-04-08 19:45:29

At 4/8/04 07:38 PM, DrifterX2k4 wrote: i dunno frist was neo blood then i have howling blood its awesome

yeah those are it damn im gonna have to get them ordered in or something

Response to King Of Fighters Club 2004-04-08 19:53:28

At 4/8/04 07:45 PM, NL-TANK wrote:
At 4/8/04 07:38 PM, DrifterX2k4 wrote: i dunno frist was neo blood then i have howling blood its awesome
yeah those are it damn im gonna have to get them ordered in or something

yeah...go to <A> www.gamespot.com to order it go to GBA
then pick them form the game serch thing..I think

King Of Fighters Club

Response to King Of Fighters Club 2004-04-08 19:54:46

Hey, i'll probably put those sigs on the site soon.

Capcom vs SNK huh? Well, if it's got the KOF characters in it, i'll have to try it.

Well, i've been playing 99 and I was doing pretty damn good...until I got my ass handed to me by Whip! She uses the same attack over & over when you get her health low & she has wicked long reach. oh well.

King Of Fighters '98: The Slugfest

"Nothing Is Perfect, Therefore Perfection Is Flawed." - Adam Lewis

BBS Signature

Response to King Of Fighters Club 2004-04-08 20:00:40

At 4/8/04 07:54 PM, Pure_LionHeart wrote:
Well, i've been playing 99 and I was doing pretty damn good...until I got my ass handed to me by Whip! She uses the same attack over & over when you get her health low & she has wicked long reach. oh well.

HAH thats nothing i got my ass wupped by Ryu he came behide
me with a MAX POWER Hadouken...it was sad..

King Of Fighters Club

Response to King Of Fighters Club 2004-04-08 20:15:36

Damn! That must've sucked!

King Of Fighters Club

BBS Signature

Response to King Of Fighters Club 2004-04-08 20:26:19

At 4/8/04 08:15 PM, Pure_LionHeart wrote: Damn! That must've sucked!

it damn well did but in the next round i pulled a raging
demon on him while he was still in mid air...PAY BACK BABY!!

King Of Fighters Club

Response to King Of Fighters Club 2004-04-08 20:29:03

I hate it when I miss two pages. Here is the sig that NL-TANK was talking about. (If you havn't gotten it already.)

King Of Fighters Club

BBS Signature

Response to King Of Fighters Club 2004-04-08 20:34:43

At 4/8/04 08:29 PM, -BADLUCK- wrote: I hate it when I miss two pages. Here is the sig that NL-TANK was talking about. (If you havn't gotten it already.)

yup...while you were gone i got a badass sig ITS AWESOME!
made by TANK

King Of Fighters Club

Response to King Of Fighters Club 2004-04-08 20:57:35

At 4/8/04 08:34 PM, DrifterX2k4 wrote: yup...while you were gone i got a badass sig ITS AWESOME!
made by TANK

That is a nice sig. Here is another one that I had.

King Of Fighters Club

BBS Signature

Response to King Of Fighters Club 2004-04-08 21:01:00

At 4/8/04 08:57 PM, -BADLUCK- wrote:
At 4/8/04 08:34 PM, DrifterX2k4 wrote: yup...while you were gone i got a badass sig ITS AWESOME!
made by TANK
That is a nice sig. Here is another one that I had.

cool scary shit too...

King Of Fighters Club

Response to King Of Fighters Club 2004-04-08 21:28:13

I remember seeing those sigs a little while ago.

Yay! I beat that bitch Whip...Then got my skin ripped off by the boss! I think his name was Kritenlod or something along those lines. Well, at least Shingo was able to whoop Whip.

King Of Fighters Club

BBS Signature

Response to King Of Fighters Club 2004-04-08 21:36:37

At 4/8/04 09:28 PM, Pure_LionHeart wrote: I remember seeing those sigs a little while ago.

Yay! I beat that bitch Whip...Then got my skin ripped off by the boss! I think his name was Kritenlod or something along those lines. Well, at least Shingo was able to whoop Whip.

pretty nice clean up...except for the part about you getting your ass handed to you by the boss

King Of Fighters Club

Response to King Of Fighters Club 2004-04-08 21:44:30

At 4/8/04 09:36 PM, DrifterX2k4 wrote:
At 4/8/04 09:28 PM, Pure_LionHeart wrote: I remember seeing those sigs a little while ago.

pretty nice clean up...except for the part about you getting your ass handed to you by the boss

Yeah, that part pissed me off too. Lousy bossy bastard with the long weird name. Anger!

King Of Fighters Club

BBS Signature

Response to King Of Fighters Club 2004-04-08 21:47:19

At 4/8/04 09:44 PM, Pure_LionHeart wrote

Yeah, that part pissed me off too. Lousy bossy bastard with the long weird name. Anger!

lmoa

King Of Fighters Club

Response to King Of Fighters Club 2004-04-08 21:51:10

At 4/8/04 09:47 PM, DrifterX2k4 wrote: At 4/8/04 09:44 PM, Pure_LionHeart wrote

lmoa

Oh, you're asking for it. Don't make me go "Stabbity" on yo ass. lol

King Of Fighters Club

BBS Signature

Response to King Of Fighters Club 2004-04-08 21:52:41

sorry about not being her in a while, first school, then some other stuff (hw), then TKD. Well the Tae kwon do was good. But anywho, the sprite of DrifterX2k4's back when it had a guy doing kicks, that was great! (because it was TKD!)

Response to King Of Fighters Club 2004-04-08 21:54:45

At 4/8/04 09:52 PM, TKDdan wrote: sorry about not being her in a while, first school, then some other stuff (hw), then TKD. Well the Tae kwon do was good. But anywho, the sprite of DrifterX2k4's back when it had a guy doing kicks, that was great! (because it was TKD!)

Tae Kwon Do eh? I was wondering what TKD stood for.

BBS Signature

Response to King Of Fighters Club 2004-04-08 22:05:29

At 4/8/04 09:54 PM, Pure_LionHeart wrote:

im surprised that people dont know that thats what it meant. well im gonna start a tae kwon do club now....yup...........WHAAAAAA!!!!

Response to King Of Fighters Club 2004-04-08 22:14:38

At 4/8/04 10:05 PM, TKDdan wrote:
im surprised that people dont know that thats what it meant. well im gonna start a tae kwon do club now....yup...........WHAAAAAA!!!!

Do you take any other form of martial art?

And Capcom vs SNK is a kick-ass game.

Response to King Of Fighters Club 2004-04-08 23:00:15

At 4/8/04 10:14 PM, KineticMonkey wrote:
At 4/8/04 10:05 PM, TKDdan wrote:
Do you take any other form of martial art?

And Capcom vs SNK is a kick-ass game.

sorry for taking a bit to reply (dinner). well, i dont officially belong to any specific martial arts organization like Tae Kwon Do, but i've learned the basics of numerous other styles and concepts from the head martial arts instructor at my summer camp (which i am going back to next year as an assistant martial arts instructor instead of a camper {as part of being a Junior Counselor for the camp, i will also help with other programs}). This martial arts instructor taught multiple sessions a day for all who wanted to take part, i took part almost every period of the day, so i learned quite a bit for such a short time (not like an advanced martial artist or anything {except maybe in taekwondo}) post again so i can type more

Response to King Of Fighters Club 2004-04-08 23:02:59

Have you considered anything else? And will you be taking actual lessons in a dojo or just learn from this instructor?

Response to King Of Fighters Club 2004-04-08 23:12:14

At 4/8/04 11:02 PM, KineticMonkey wrote: Have you considered anything else? And will you be taking actual lessons in a dojo or just learn from this instructor?

good question, im not actually 100% that the instructor will even be at the camp next year (most likely though). Well, he taugh me basic jujistu, bacic wangchuan, basic tai-chi, basic aikido, and a mix of many other things. and the "basicness" of the styles varied, because all basics are really the key factors in most styles. The training was a great experience and i really do hope that he returns as the martial arts instructor or anything at all for that matter. As for another "official" person or group to learn from like my tae kwon do at home, i am actually planning on taking self defense from my winter wrestling coach. And this guy knows the styles that follow a more forceful philosophy than stuff like tai-chi (he is a wrestling coach, hes also some ukranian wrestling champion or jujistsu champion) post again so i can type

Response to King Of Fighters Club 2004-04-08 23:21:49

I used to take Kung-Fu but to many things got in the way. I'm still want to be trained and my dad used to be great at it so he's going to teach me himself. It's very hard because you need a lot of patience and concentration. I also want to do Tai-Chi in the park with my dad's friend. He's some Chinese master, he knows Drunken Monkey, dragon, praying mantence, jujitsu, and some other stuff. I want to learn the sectional staff but I don't know where I can get one for free.

Response to King Of Fighters Club 2004-04-08 23:22:37

YES! I beat the boss! Iori sent him to hell!! Yay! God bless Iori.

King Of Fighters Club

BBS Signature