00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

ALONEWOLF995 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Was John Wayne A Homosexual?

33,568 Views | 49 Replies

Was John Wayne A Homosexual? 2004-03-29 22:55:53

Simply put: Was John Wayne a homosexual?

I say: Yes.

My evidence:
"More than any other film, 1948’s Red River may be the one admired even by those who don’t necessarily like "John Wayne movies." Superficially the story of a cattle drive, it is one of the earliest examples of what came to be known as the "psychological Western," even including a subtle but still rather obvious reference to homosexuality."

"Nor did Wayne protest the casting of Rock Hudson in The Undefeated even though, like the rest of Hollywood, he was well aware that the actor was a homosexual."

I think it's pretty safe to say - he was a real flamer.

The one thing force produces is resistance.

BBS Signature

Response to Was John Wayne A Homosexual? 2004-03-30 00:04:54

So everyone disagrees, huh? Dissapointing >:(

BBS Signature

Response to Was John Wayne A Homosexual? 2004-03-30 00:07:38

At 3/30/04 12:04 AM, DasRoteStinktier wrote: So everyone disagrees, huh? Dissapointing >:(

I don't agree nor disagree. Since he's dead I don't really think it matters much.

a.k.a. Mary

My NG Wiki Page

"i guess it's settled that carm is a the manliest and most chauvinistic of mods? ^_________^" - Rucklo

BBS Signature

Response to Was John Wayne A Homosexual? 2004-03-30 00:16:22

At 3/30/04 12:07 AM, Carmilla wrote:
I don't agree nor disagree. Since he's dead I don't really think it matters much.

next thing you know John Wayne will rise from the grave and kick his ass...

and then butt sex him

Response to Was John Wayne A Homosexual? 2004-03-30 00:20:19

At 3/30/04 12:16 AM, sirevil wrote:
At 3/30/04 12:07 AM, Carmilla wrote:

and then butt sex him

YES dead old but sex man! Go John GO!

I MADE MY FAMILY DISAPPEAR!

BBS Signature

Response to Was John Wayne A Homosexual? 2004-03-30 00:21:10

Tis a rather flimsy case against the Duke. You could've atleast PS a dress on him insted of the seman pic ;D ...

At 1/16/09 06:14 AM, Jonas wrote:

: Altr remains the only reason the BBS is here. It waits for him to post, and cries when he ignores it's unlubed asshole.

BBS Signature

Response to Was John Wayne A Homosexual? 2004-03-30 00:38:45

At 3/30/04 12:21 AM, _altr_ wrote: Tis a rather flimsy case against the Duke. You could've atleast PS a dress on him insted of the seman pic ;D ...

But that's the subtle joke you missed there _altr_. He means that he likes other seamen = semen. Either that, or I put too much thought into it.

I used to be with it. Then they changed what it was.

Now what I'm with isn't it and what's it seems weird and scary to me.

It'll happen to you!

BBS Signature

Response to Was John Wayne A Homosexual? 2004-03-30 01:16:23

At 3/30/04 12:38 AM, mighty_potato wrote: Either that, or I put too much thought into it.

You did. I just tried to find the gayest pic of him that was smaller than 400x300. But thanks for giving my the benefit of the doubt!

RE: dress - perhaps. I'll try tomorrow - maybe then it might trigger the idea in some people.

BBS Signature

Response to Was John Wayne A Homosexual? 2004-03-30 03:27:16

This could be the worst thing you've ever done. Say what you will about Bush but leave the Duke alone. No gay man would beat as many women as he did.

BBS Signature

Response to Was John Wayne A Homosexual? 2004-03-30 14:17:01

At 3/30/04 03:27 AM, BeFell wrote: No gay man would beat as many women as he did.

He was just making up for the weird feelings he got towards all his male co-stars. He didn't want to be gay, he just turned out that way.

BBS Signature

Response to Was John Wayne A Homosexual? 2004-06-05 04:22:55

Don't you have anything better ta do then gossiping about a dead guy like a faggot?

Response to Was John Wayne A Homosexual? 2004-06-05 04:28:29

At 3/29/04 10:55 PM, red_skunk wrote:

I think it's pretty safe to say - he was a real flamer.

i think he did all those westerns just so he could have raw butt sex with the horses when they would finish filming

Response to Was John Wayne A Homosexual? 2004-06-05 04:38:37

Wait, come on! How many straight people do you know, who call other people "pilgrim"??

He was a homosexual. Get over it.

BBS Signature

Response to Was John Wayne A Homosexual? 2004-06-05 04:42:46

At 3/30/04 12:07 AM, Carmilla wrote: I don't agree nor disagree. Since he's dead I don't really think it matters much.

What's this blasphamy, Miss Devil Horns? Don't you disrespect the Duke. You should be happy to have had the opportunity to even look at him without having your eyes melt and all comprehension of Earth as you know it blend into a nice big pot of sprinkled shit. John Wayne was the straightest man since the stick figure. He'd fuck an entire brothel in one night and spread his seed to over 6 million women. If you denied him, he'd go "Shootist" style on you then eat your heart for courage. In respect of the resting legend, I should carve your heart out with my bitch nails. What's your address?

Response to Was John Wayne A Homosexual? 2004-06-05 04:45:28

Thats commie talk. The duke will rise from his grave and strangle you while wearing assless chaps, as he so did loved to do.

Response to Was John Wayne A Homosexual? 2004-06-05 04:47:00

thats some messed up shit, i mean hees teh friggin budda of westerns but oh well everone has ther secrets............

Response to Was John Wayne A Homosexual? 2004-06-05 04:49:18

Well, his real name was Marrian (I know I spelled that wrong). Thats a woman's name. Perhaps he was born gay, if there is such a thing. =P

Response to Was John Wayne A Homosexual? 2004-06-05 04:52:31

At 6/5/04 04:49 AM, gogobeoch wrote: Well, his real name was Marrian (I know I spelled that wrong). Thats a woman's name. Perhaps he was born gay, if there is such a thing. =P

........ya there is such a thing. thats how all gay people are. homosexuality is a proven brain disorder that ur born and bred into

Response to Was John Wayne A Homosexual? 2004-06-07 19:12:32

First things first: You're all retarded. Rock Hudson is a homosexual. Go back and read that quote a few times. Rock Hudson really was gay. No matter how that quote is written, if they're talking about Rock Hudson and mention "homosexual" then they're obviously talking about him anyway. Plus, the name "Rock Hudson" is about as queer as it gets. What stright man is named "Rock"?

Response to Was John Wayne A Homosexual? 2004-06-07 19:16:55

At 3/29/04 10:55 PM, SKUNKbrs wrote: "Nor did Wayne protest the casting of Rock Hudson in The Undefeated even though, like the rest of Hollywood, he was well aware that the actor was a homosexual."

See? See? "...he [John Wayne] was well aware that the actor [Rock Hudson] was a homosexual." Nya nya nya. Proof. Damn hippies trying to give the Duck a bad name. Take that! Jared: 1, Anti-Duke hippies: 0.

Response to Was John Wayne A Homosexual? 2004-06-07 19:21:53

He worked with one of the gays without fearing infection? Seriosely

I have nothing against people who can use pot and lead a productive life. It's these sanctimonius hippies that make me wish I was a riot cop in the 60's

BBS Signature

Response to Was John Wayne A Homosexual? 2004-06-07 19:28:00

At 6/7/04 07:21 PM, stafffighter wrote: He worked with one of the gays without fearing infection? Seriosely

Yeah. That's why he's Big Jake. He ain't afraid of nothin'. He eats scorpions alive just to show people how bitchin' he is. He'll lick the side of a leppar's face for a dollar. He fights cobras as he drinks his morning keg. There's nothing he can't do. Even rise from his grave and kill those who oppose him.

Response to Was John Wayne A Homosexual? 2004-06-07 19:30:06

At 6/7/04 07:25 PM, MamaTequila wrote: I always heard that he was. Big deal though, he was the Duke. He kicks ass.

Can you read?! I just gave you proof that he wasn't gay and you still are amazed by a missread quote. Do I need to draw this for you guys?!

Response to Was John Wayne A Homosexual? 2004-06-07 19:35:59

At 3/30/04 12:07 AM, Carmilla wrote: I don't agree nor disagree. Since he's dead I don't really think it matters much.

John Wayne's not dead he's frozen. And as soon as we find a cure for cancer we're gonna thaw out the duke and he's gonna be pretty pissed. You know why? Have you ever taken a cold shower? Well, multiply that by 15 million times. That's how pissed off the dukes gonna be that someone started a topic calling him gay.

Dennis leary is a funny asshole

I have nothing against people who can use pot and lead a productive life. It's these sanctimonius hippies that make me wish I was a riot cop in the 60's

BBS Signature

Response to Was John Wayne A Homosexual? 2004-06-07 19:58:32

At 6/5/04 04:38 AM, SKUNKbrs wrote: Wait, come on! How many straight people do you know, who call other people "pilgrim"??

He was a homosexual. Get over it.

John Wayne , almost single handedly arrested or killed every bad guy in the wild west. (Clint East wood got the rest). Then he totally kicked ass in World War II. Richard Simmons couldn't do that. You should admit your mistake before the ghost of Duke shows up to see you, and he ain't brining flowers.

Response to Was John Wayne A Homosexual? 2004-06-07 20:05:22

At 6/7/04 07:33 PM, MamaTequila wrote:
At 6/7/04 07:30 PM, KupaMan wrote:
At 6/7/04 07:25 PM, MamaTequila wrote: I always heard that he was.
Meaning that's what i used to hear.

Big deal though, he was the Duke.

Meaning whether or not he was,it didn't matter because
\/
He kicks ass.
!
Can YOU read?

Nice try, Jackass. Your wording says that it didn't matter to you that he was gay. I CAN read. You just can't word your shit correctly, then. By the way. For the rest of you who haven't gotten the idea, take a look:

Response to Was John Wayne A Homosexual? 2004-06-07 20:10:26

shit. you'd have to be gay yourself to even entertain the notion that the duke was gay (not that there's anything wrong with the butt-pirating ass goblins.) john wayne died with just under TEN FUCKING POUNDS OF UNDIGESTED STEAK IN HIS COLON! no gay man could eat that much meat. lol, because of your gay-obsessed minds you'll think that fact doesn't make a very strong case.

Response to Was John Wayne A Homosexual? 2004-06-07 20:12:21

At 6/5/04 04:49 AM, gogobeoch wrote: Well, his real name was Marrian (I know I spelled that wrong). Thats a woman's name.

You're right, good point. I don't know any straight men named Marian.

BBS Signature

Response to Was John Wayne A Homosexual? 2004-06-07 20:14:22

Probly not.

Response to Was John Wayne A Homosexual? 2004-06-07 20:38:09

:(

he wasnt a homosexual, just an actor that died because of nuclear bomb tests..

study the facts.. ITS TRUE!