00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Patrick8008 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Youtube Crew

33,351 Views | 432 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Youtube Crew 2010-09-14 22:11:56

At 9/14/10 09:28 PM, StickmenGalore wrote: how'sthe background now?

Personally, I think it looks okay. I'll subscribe, and nice pivot animation videos.

Response to Youtube Crew 2010-09-15 12:09:53

At 9/14/10 09:28 PM, StickmenGalore wrote: how'sthe background now?

Getting better, if your going to have an image it's best to size it to the whole page instead of having it repeat and then adjusting your color scheme accordingly.

BBS Signature

Response to Youtube Crew 2010-09-15 16:58:52

BBS Signature

Response to Youtube Crew 2010-09-15 17:49:12

We need to get some sort of discussion started if anything is going to come of this thread, just posting our youtube pages and messages of support/criticism will eventually get us locked. We need productivity and by that I don't mean talk about sxephils latest video, talk about something that you can use videos found on YT to support what you say to get more people watching them and keep discussions going.

Like for instance the ground zero mosque, I'm for it and here's why

BBS Signature

Response to Youtube Crew 2010-09-16 23:23:57

Was my idea bad? Or does nobody care if this thread dies or not?

BBS Signature

Response to Youtube Crew 2010-09-17 15:10:08

At 9/16/10 11:23 PM, Ganon-Dorf wrote: Was my idea bad? Or does nobody care if this thread dies or not?

i care, but io have nothing to talk about

ME on Youtube! 20/20 subscribers!!!

My flash games and movies!

Huzzah!

BBS Signature

Response to Youtube Crew 2010-09-17 15:18:18

A bit slowpoke on this one, after the disgusting redesign of the Top most views (All time) videos - since when did Justin Bieber have 300mil views - 100 mill more than it's predecessor, Lady Gaga?

hello

Response to Youtube Crew 2010-09-17 15:54:10

At 9/15/10 05:49 PM, Ganon-Dorf wrote: We need to get some sort of discussion started if anything is going to come of this thread
Like for instance the ground zero mosque, I'm for it and here's why

There are clubs in this forum which basically have no valuable discussion at all and are still thriving, however I do see what you're saying, especially with a site as big as youtube there should be a form of discussion instead of asking for subs and views ect.

Gamertag- MarshallxDav | Steam ID- Eshneh | LastFM- MarshallNPK

BBS Signature

Response to Youtube Crew 2010-09-17 17:09:26

At 9/16/10 11:23 PM, Ganon-Dorf wrote: Was my idea bad? Or does nobody care if this thread dies or not?

Because your idea doesn't have anything to do with youtube, or video in general. Plus using meme's will just get us locked faster.

That said, we should try doing something productive once in awhile. Maybe we should have a video contest or something? Maybe something like the voice acting competitons, except without prizes (for now ;D)

"If you can't write a logline, maybe you should rethink your entire movie"- Blake Snyder

My Youtube (ArchedukeME)

Response to Youtube Crew 2010-09-17 17:12:56

At 9/17/10 05:09 PM, PJ-Olzow wrote:
That said, we should try doing something productive once in awhile. Maybe we should have a video contest or something? Maybe something like the voice acting competitons, except without prizes (for now ;D)

a contest soundsw pretty fun, why don't you come up with a contest, and we will have someone be a judge for the winner

Huzzah!

BBS Signature

Response to Youtube Crew 2010-09-17 18:28:51

I think on three different pages now I have suggested a contest, but nobody listened to me about it. If you guys want to run a contest then feel free to, but I kind of gave up doing that awhile back. Even the first post of the club talks about doing contests.

Response to Youtube Crew 2010-09-17 22:37:25

At 9/17/10 05:09 PM, PJ-Olzow wrote:
Because your idea doesn't have anything to do with youtube, or video in general. Plus using meme's will just get us locked faster.

Yeah because making videos about issues doesn't happen on youtube...Patcondell, Honestdiscussioner, Hallcyon, Bewarethelizards42, Conferencereport, Professoranton, Immendham, Sardonicskeptic, Physicalconservative, Thunderf00t, DasAmericanAtheist, Urbanelf, TheReprieve, Theamazingatheist, Coughlan616 to name a few...

My idea had jack shit to do with memes, I said get a video discussion going about something, not make a video about mudkips and spam it.

BBS Signature

Response to Youtube Crew 2010-09-18 17:57:31

Response to Youtube Crew 2010-09-19 08:45:18

This isn't going so well.. the person who made this thread only has 23 subscribers.. :/

Response to Youtube Crew 2010-09-19 09:03:49

At 9/19/10 08:45 AM, Aprime wrote: This isn't going so well.. the person who made this thread only has 23 subscribers.. :/

It's probably because of a lot of reasons. I perhaps get on youtube for 10 minutes a day, just to watch a few videos here and there. Their usually only videos that I see linked on the general forum. I'm sure if I was more active in the youtube community then I would slowly start to generate more views and subscribers.

On top of that, my best videos are 8-10 minute actual movies. The majority of youtube, like most of the internet, are children who don't view anything more than two or three minutes as funny simply because they can't sit there and watch that long.

Also, you speak of me as you don't have me as a friend on facebook and as someone who you didn't use to PM a bunch. You don't remember Corky52?

Response to Youtube Crew 2010-09-19 13:16:19

My idea had jack shit to do with memes, I said get a video discussion going about something, not make a video about mudkips and spam it.

Well Im confused then. What does Milhouse not being a meme have to do with the mosque?

Anyways, Sorry I havent replied to the feedback about contests earlier. Though there is some negativity about it, Ill try and come up with an idea and see where it goes from there. Ill post later in the day today :D

"If you can't write a logline, maybe you should rethink your entire movie"- Blake Snyder

My Youtube (ArchedukeME)

Response to Youtube Crew 2010-09-19 13:27:03

At 9/15/10 05:49 PM, Ganon-Dorf wrote:

* SORRY FOR THE DOUBLE POST*

@ Ganon-Dorf
I completely read ur post wrong, I thought your idea was about the mosque and milhouse, not about making videos about issues. Yeah thats a good idea. Maybe we should make something about Newgrounds issues and happenings to make it local :D (just an idea). Sorry about the confusion

My Youtube (ArchedukeME)

Response to Youtube Crew 2010-09-19 15:47:14

Hey people, is it ok to join this wonderful crew?

Here is my crappy Youtube channel.

Subscribe/friend/spam if it you want. I'll make sure to return the favor.

Proud Scotsman | PSN: Trystlions | Typing Useless Posts Since 2008

BBS Signature

Response to Youtube Crew 2010-09-19 16:53:24

At 9/19/10 01:27 PM, PJ-Olzow wrote:
At 9/15/10 05:49 PM, Ganon-Dorf wrote:
* SORRY FOR THE DOUBLE POST*

@ Ganon-Dorf
I completely read ur post wrong, I thought your idea was about the mosque and milhouse, not about making videos about issues. Yeah thats a good idea. Maybe we should make something about Newgrounds issues and happenings to make it local :D (just an idea). Sorry about the confusion

Now I know why you brought up memes, I linked the wrong thing...here is what I meant to link

video

BBS Signature

Response to Youtube Crew 2010-09-20 16:11:14

so...anyone come up with a contest, because if not, i have one,...sorta...

its a film the funniest thing you see in your dailly life, so nothing that is acted...we could get a judge after a week or 2 and see whos submission won...just recomending it

Huzzah!

BBS Signature

Response to Youtube Crew 2010-09-20 21:52:10

I made a group for all the members of this crew on YT, so join up, your get approval probably tomorrow if you try and join overnight, you need founders acceptance to join...

enjoy

Huzzah!

BBS Signature

Response to Youtube Crew 2010-09-21 08:22:34

At 9/20/10 04:11 PM, deathofghosts wrote: so...anyone come up with a contest, because if not, i have one,...sorta...

its a film the funniest thing you see in your dailly life, so nothing that is acted...we could get a judge after a week or 2 and see whos submission won...just recomending it

To do this is like impossible man. The funniest things that happen in a day aren't things that are planned. If something is planned then it is basically acted out and it would go against everything that the contest was suppose to do. To have this contest we would have to have a camera pointed at us 24/7.

Good idea, but impossible to do.

Response to Youtube Crew 2010-09-21 11:58:00

At 9/20/10 09:52 PM, deathofghosts wrote: I made a group for all the members of this crew on YT, so join up, your get approval probably tomorrow if you try and join overnight, you need founders acceptance to join...

enjoy

Proud Scotsman | PSN: Trystlions | Typing Useless Posts Since 2008

BBS Signature

Response to Youtube Crew 2010-09-21 15:22:35

could all who tryed to joing the youtube group please attempt again, the moderation isn't letting be approve anyone, thanks

Huzzah!

BBS Signature

Response to Youtube Crew 2010-09-21 15:27:13

Joined too... Hope it works.

Click it.

BBS Signature

Response to Youtube Crew 2010-09-21 17:12:59

At 9/20/10 09:52 PM, deathofghosts wrote: I made a group for all the members of this crew on YT, so join up, your get approval probably tomorrow if you try and join overnight, you need founders acceptance to join...

enjoy

Sorry I never reposted guys. I got called into work.

Anyways, For a contest I was thinking of being eerily to the V/A contests and have your videos meet certain criteria, but can be shot in any style you want.

A few ideas for criteria:
All shots must be a certain type (like low or high angle shots for example)
Must have a certain location/ # of locations
Certain props
Shot in a certain time slot
And of course, must somehow work in (insert bizarre idea here, Ive been thinking cheese for some reason, I have no idea why)

Do you guys want to do something like that. If you do, I can finalize the criteria. Also feel free to suggest criteria.

My Youtube (ArchedukeME)

Response to Youtube Crew 2010-09-22 22:38:47

I uploaded a new video today, about Descartes dream argument. Found here.

BBS Signature

Response to Youtube Crew 2010-09-24 10:55:47

Also happy birthday Fro.

BBS Signature

Response to Youtube Crew 2010-09-24 21:54:28

At 9/20/10 09:52 PM, deathofghosts wrote: I made a group for all the members of this crew on YT, so join up,

Joined.

Sorry it took me a few days not been able to get online much resently. Hoping to get back online some time next week. See you then.

- P R O F E S S I O N A L - G R A P H I C - D E S I G N E R -

LATEST ART PIECE

BBS Signature

Response to Youtube Crew 2010-09-24 22:38:18

Umm...I didn't see this club thing here before when I was lurking around the forums.
But anyway, here's my channel.
I mainly make Garry's Mod/TF2 Videos, but usually I don't and I just make pictures for the Gmod Thread.