00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Almost-Ichabod just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

[art Super Zeroes Art Contest

14,725 Views | 60 Replies

Response to [art Super Zeroes Art Contest 2010-04-02 22:39:45

Ok...my second and final for this contest. I present to you...also from The League of Completely Usless Heroes, the one, the only...the discontinued and not to be confused with "the ticking time-bomb"..."Exploding Man" (c)Emuzin2010. He is completely usless for apparent reasons...he can only blow up once...and who needs that. Really?!

A MIND THAT SPARKS CREATIVITY!

BBS Signature

Response to [art Super Zeroes Art Contest 2010-04-03 06:38:14

What can SummerBoy do? He can make your ice cream melt faster when he's around, he can make you uncomfortably sticky when you're trying to sleep and he can also be used as a camp fire on chilly days.

BBS Signature

Response to [art Super Zeroes Art Contest 2010-04-03 09:45:40

Bigger version here: http://www.thepoxbox.com/imageviewer.php ?id=drawing073
Or perhaps here?

Robert Palmer was just a normal sanitation officer when one faithful night he was betrayed by his most trusted friend: GARBAGE, who murdered his family and left him for dead in the dump. THE RADIOACTIVE DUMP. Imbued with the power of guns and a relentless thirst for JUSTICE, is he a super-powered crime-fighter or a geriatric suffering from dementia induced by severe radioactive poisoning? ONLY THROUGH FOLLOWING THE ADVENTURES OF GARBAGE MAN WILL YOU EVER FIND OUT!!

BBS Signature

Response to [art Super Zeroes Art Contest 2010-04-03 15:38:19

Introducing STARING-MAN
With the awesome ability of standing there, and staring at villains until they feel uncomfortable.

Sorry for my bad english. I'm not from this planet

Art Page|Art Thread|Youtube

BBS Signature

Response to [art Super Zeroes Art Contest 2010-04-03 16:23:31

My entry "Super AgedMan", he only have fifteen, but his power really sucks.

Response to [art Super Zeroes Art Contest 2010-04-03 16:52:23

KKKRasta is a super-zero-hero who was sick of seeing bad rappers, dumb gang members, and hearing about pointless racial issues on the news...he decided to put an end to the nonsense and become the hand of justice against any type of racism.. His super-power is to confuse his enemies and have them guessing about who he really is long enough for him to get close, knock them out with his 40 oz. and hang them by the ankles for the police to pick them up...

Response to [art Super Zeroes Art Contest 2010-04-04 04:28:51

Poop Man: Has the power to turn anything into Shit.

I am so hip.

BBS Signature

Response to [art Super Zeroes Art Contest 2010-04-04 15:57:36

By day, mild-mannered Sam "UPS Guy" Travis. By night, moderate-mannered Corrugated Cardboard-Man! Delivering justice swiftly, efficiently, and at excellent rates!
Full pic here: http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/93bb ac40474699b9606a47955cd64b68

"BAH" | I can draw stuff: My DeviantArt

Response to [art Super Zeroes Art Contest 2010-04-04 21:20:07

Full Size Here.

Oh hey, it's Robotler.

The Robot Butler.

He likes to fight crime using his incredible voice.

Just like Marc M.

Need a hot dicking?

JonasATnewgrounds.com

I do voices.

Response to [art Super Zeroes Art Contest 2010-04-05 00:31:43

OK...so, April 6th is the deadline...I truthfully had just enough energy to do this picture. However, I present to you my newest and last entry for the NewGrounds Super Zeroes 2010 Contest....By day, she is Catherine, a mild mannered Animal Groomer with crazy fetishes. By night, she is "Cat Gut Girl" (c)2010E!...the latest addition to "the League of Completely Usless Super Zeroes". You would think that she would be an excellent crime-fighter, but she gets winded fast, and uncontrollably coughs up hair-balls from licking all of her clients clean. Woof! Meow! ----Peace, Emuzin

A MIND THAT SPARKS CREATIVITY!

BBS Signature

Response to [art Super Zeroes Art Contest 2010-04-05 00:46:05

He's a paraplegic, but with one really strong arm.
Art Portal.

BBS Signature

Response to [art Super Zeroes Art Contest 2010-04-05 13:18:12

VODKAMAN and pickleboy

Response to [art Super Zeroes Art Contest 2010-04-05 15:57:47

Well, I had to throw together something, so, well, here goes. Done in Ink & Watercolor, here's the bane of Wikipedophiles everywhere.
-Jared

Who doesn't have a website these days? (Head Injury Theater)

Response to [art Super Zeroes Art Contest 2010-04-05 21:29:47

It's everyone [least] favourite superhero, it's CAPTAIN-FANBOY!
With the powers to overquote his favourite anime TV shows and the ability to draw horrible renditions of his favourite characters from said shows, Captain Fanboy will serve up a plate of justice.... or at least an earful of annoyance.

Response to [art Super Zeroes Art Contest 2010-04-06 07:47:59

The Amazing Portapotty

He's on a mission. That mission is to seek vengeance against those who do not flush or return the seat to the proper position. He will show them by taking them on a trip they will never forget.

Art Portal

Response to [art Super Zeroes Art Contest 2010-04-06 09:30:20

Law-Abiding Citizen Man! The Superhero with the power to call the authorities!
Art Portal Link

BBS Signature

Response to [art Super Zeroes Art Contest 2010-04-06 12:53:47

ART PAGE

It's the infamous super(hero/villain)person ERECTION MAN! His superpower is that he's got an eternal erection. He uses his ancient powers by running at people and beating them with his dick = RAEP

He can't do anything with his hands, though, because his wrists are always sore for reasons unknown.

BBS Signature

Response to [art Super Zeroes Art Contest 2010-04-06 15:07:06

Bigger version

Name: Timmy a.k.a "Punchbag"
Ability: Invincibility (ability to sustain heavy damage)
Short bio-: Little Timmy's parents first discovered his ability when at the age of 3 yr his poppa droped him down stairs. The kid seemed to be completely fine (don't matter the massive bruise on the forehead). With years his ability grew and the boy wanted to use it for good - to protect and serve! With the ability to take heavy amouts of damage and equiped with a sturdy riot gear, he gained the title "Punchbag, guardian of the night" (the lack of muscle and fighting skills didn't help at all).

(damn, what a shitty portrayal) :/

Response to [art Super Zeroes Art Contest 2010-04-06 16:26:46

Lets face it, I'm not going to get this colored. Should have done a black an white scheme...

Anyway
I present: The Moderator
After spending too many hours safe guarding Newgrounds.com, The Moderator quickly developed a psychosis where he could no longer determine the difference between reality and the fictional world of the internet.
Taking up a sledge hammer and writing upon it with a bold red marker the letters "BAN" he began roaming about the city looking for rule breakers. Using his mighty "Ban Hammer," The Moderator painfully banned people nightly.

A lifelong friend of The Moderator began to be concerned with his safety and donned a costume of her own and became Administrator Girl! With her might bondage rope of justice and tight fitting shirt she quickly became the flashy sidekick The Moderator needed.

Finally with all great heroes, come equally great villains. Bat Troll was once a normal Newgrounds user but after learning of the origin of The Moderator, he chose to be the leveling weight of The Moderator. Bat Troll would drive around in his Toyota that had no breaks randomly spamming and flaming people. No really, he would chuck cans of Spam and use a flame thrower on people. He would then randomly scream in to a crowd that his e-penis is over nine thousand, and that he was charging his laser, before masturbating in public and cuming all over the innocent bystanders.

Ok... that's enough
Not exactly an epic as I hoped.... Or as goofy as I had hoped. But it will do.
Anyway I would like to thank you all for the inspirations for the characters of this piece.

Also since were kind of doing the comic thing :P I signed mine,

LOLOLOL

Whiskey | The Old | The New | Portal | updated sig thanks to gumby

BBS Signature

Response to [art Super Zeroes Art Contest 2010-04-06 18:49:05

I Present...

SITUATIONALLY IRRELEVANT MAN

A man with the power to be ready for anything, just not the thing you wanted him to be ready for...

Housecoat Neck Juts...

BBS Signature

Response to [art Super Zeroes Art Contest 2010-04-06 21:01:41

second entry

this is the fly catcher, while experimenting with plant chemicals he caused a chain reaction resulting in him gaining powers and his hair turning green, he donned the mask and name assuming he had superpowers from the radiation, but little does he know the only power he gained was excelled hair growth

and cancer

Response to [art Super Zeroes Art Contest 2010-04-06 21:05:24

JUMBO shrimp

As a child, he was abandoned on the docks by his parents, left in a crate of live shrimp. The shrimp were hungry, and brutal, taking his right eye from him. With nothing to eat but the shrimp for several days in order to survive, he ended up caring and respecting the shrimp, even after his injury. He knows nothing of his parents, his only duty is to protect shrimp from cocktail parties everywhere. The next time you think you'll be having a delicious dunk of your shrimp in some cocktail sauce, think again!

Art Portal HQ

Response to [art Super Zeroes Art Contest 2010-04-06 22:06:04

LONG-THUMBS MAN!
He has the ultimate power to lengthen his thumbs 2 meters long, to WHIP the evil Cellphone-people that invades Potato City!
Problem is, he can barely control his thumbs as they end up boneless and greasy, and he often stumbles on them...
He's also very bad at giving 'thumbs up'.

Art Portal

BBS Signature

Response to [art Super Zeroes Art Contest 2010-04-06 22:08:21

THE BOSTON BAKED BEAN!
He has the amazing power of being difficult to move, carry, and be around due to horrific body oder!
He also takes up quite a bit of room in your cabinets!

Response to [art Super Zeroes Art Contest 2010-04-06 23:49:24

I present to you: SWEATMAN!!!!!
A sexy janitor by day, a sexy SUPERHERO by night. His specialty is to drown people with his sweat. He also LOVE to dance and laugh while attacking criminals.

Response to [art Super Zeroes Art Contest 2010-04-07 00:00:04

k heres my entry the inebriater a super hero who has great powers, just they only work when hes incredibly drunk

Response to [art Super Zeroes Art Contest 2010-04-07 00:02:53

Damn, i forgot to post the link to the Hi-Res version: Art Portal

Response to [art Super Zeroes Art Contest 2010-04-07 00:09:06

i hope i'm let of for my lateness and to say sorry heres a high res version

Response to [art Super Zeroes Art Contest 2010-04-07 08:29:19

uhm, stupid tired-me posted in the wrong thread :(
I posted my entry to the [talk]-thread.
this is the link to the pic I tried to enter with, so you can see I didn't make any changes.
I hope I can still join.

My Photography

BBS Signature

Response to [art Super Zeroes Art Contest 2010-04-07 11:37:36

This picture is a lot better quality than the ng dump one I linked to earlier. ( in full view)

Glitter man will put glitter around your eyes and make you look slutty.

https://generated.inspirobot.me/a/qlPBXrQme5.jpg