00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Honey1200 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Halo club

136,451 Views | 3,076 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Halo club 2004-03-08 23:28:01

is it ok if we talk about the books? or would that just spoil it for the ppl that hasn't read thyem yet? we could go ==SPOILERS== before we say any thing to give the story away to much. OR we could just make another topic somewhere for us to chat about it somewhere.

Response to Halo club 2004-03-08 23:30:06

Ok, it's 11:30 here so that means I'm going to bed. Peace Y'all and have a goodnight. (yes i'm going 2 buy the Halo books)
ยง

Response to Halo club 2004-03-09 03:16:37

Nice sig pic sniper, cn i be our official warthoger i can drive nd i take ou banshees with the gun apart from on sidwinder cus every-1s sidwinder has that crappy mod.

Response to Halo club 2004-03-09 13:32:14

At 3/8/04 11:28 PM, Mr_Iggy wrote: is it ok if we talk about the books? or would that just spoil it for the ppl that hasn't read thyem yet? we could go ==SPOILERS== before we say any thing to give the story away to much. OR we could just make another topic somewhere for us to chat about it somewhere.

I don't mind if we talk about the books. I don't think that many people here are going to be interested in them anyways...I would love to hear what happens in them, because I might be going to go get them this weekend.

Response to Halo club 2004-03-09 16:02:52

At 3/9/04 01:32 PM, AncientX wrote:

I don't mind if we talk about the books. I don't think that many people here are going to be interested in them anyways...I would love to hear what happens in them, because I might be going to go get them this weekend.

well if ur going to read them we ur not going to want to know now about what happons in them ( mostly first strike ) but to give u an overview of them.....fall of reach is how MC became a spartan and his and the other team members training,then a few of their missons, and ending at the fall of reach.
the flood is basicly the story of the game, with more info about what happoned, telling MC's, the hell jumpers, and the covenant's story about all that happoned there.
First Strike starts off right after the game tells how MC gets away from the covenant at the destroyed halo.......any more would destroy the story for u....good book. Read them in order!

Response to Halo club 2004-03-09 16:11:40

Well it looks like i will not be getting the book(s) 2day b/c it started snowing AGAIN! well 2morro is another day...

Response to Halo club 2004-03-09 16:56:13

Heh, well thanks for the General Info on them. Do you by any chance know if they sell them at Barnes and Noble? Because that is the first place that I am going to go check...

Response to Halo club 2004-03-09 16:57:42

At 3/9/04 04:56 PM, AncientX wrote: Heh, well thanks for the General Info on them. Do you by any chance know if they sell them at Barnes and Noble? Because that is the first place that I am going to go check...

yeah thats where i got them

Response to Halo club 2004-03-09 16:59:45

At 3/9/04 04:57 PM, Mr_Iggy wrote:
yeah thats where i got them

Alright, tight. I will be going to go get them this weekend, then. I am interested to find out what happened leading up to and after the game. Ooo...this is exciting..haha..

Response to Halo club 2004-03-09 17:32:41

Ok, I'll be up for a game around 8 or 9ish so leave a measge if you want to join. Oh, wait that 8 or 9 in Eastern Time.

Response to Halo club 2004-03-09 18:54:37

yo sup yall,
yes! some of ya are finally gettin the books
i tell ya theyre awesome and in the first one, it tells how they trained the spartans and started the Mjulner armor (by the way, the way to pronounce that is the M is silent, and u pronounce the j like an sh, except vibrate like saying z when you say the sh, and the u is like the word mull, then ner like nerd)
srry, none of you prob got that

Response to Halo club 2004-03-09 18:57:35

make sure ya get all 3 and read them in this order
The Fall of Reach
The Flood
The First Strike
(im not sure if they have "the" in front of them

GOD I WANNA GET THE GAME!!!
yall make me feel bad when ya play together online :(

Response to Halo club 2004-03-09 19:44:21

Man, sorry i had to leave the game but my mom came down and i had to leave. ( I'm shouldn't be playing do to grades)...when was a C a bad grade?) anyway good game you guys. damn I go OWN3D when the second round came. Oh well I'm better at teamplay. Peace.

Response to Halo club 2004-03-09 20:04:39

Sorry that I couldn't participate guys...would have been kind of cool to whip all of you...LOL, I'm playing...I would probably suck at the online version. Sounds kind of hard if you ask me..

Response to Halo club 2004-03-09 20:06:08

yeah, i cant imagine all the keystrokes ya hafta use

Response to Halo club 2004-03-09 20:09:45

At 3/9/04 08:06 PM, twistedX wrote: yeah, i cant imagine all the keystrokes ya hafta use

Hehe, that is what I am afraid of. Oh, by the way, is there any specific picture that you would like in your profile pic? I might be able to get that one done today...

Response to Halo club 2004-03-09 20:15:55

At 3/9/04 08:06 PM, twistedX wrote: yeah, i cant imagine all the keystrokes ya hafta use

It's easier than you think you move with a,s,d, and w. E is action, Q=flashlight, Ctrl= crouch, mouse moves crosshair, left button is fire, and right is grenades. Oh and F= melee, and G=change grenades. Middle button (if you have one) is zoom or Z works too. And R=reload. T=talk with all, H=just team talk. Wow, just remembed that theres that many.

Response to Halo club 2004-03-09 20:22:31

At 3/9/04 08:17 PM, Wolf- wrote: It is quite easy after playing it for a few days. Mine are all very suiting to me. I am much better on a regular game (ie shields).

I am very good when I play agaist more than 5 people. b/c thats when panic sets in and the sniper is deadly :)

We need more online players!

Sorry, if I join again I don't know when my parents come down so I would just ramdomly quit. sorry guys. But i can still post here. (minamize this window so it LOOKS like i'm doing work)

Response to Halo club 2004-03-09 22:55:19

wow, this place is dead. Does everyone else that replys here live somewhere other than the North East? Well nothing is going on 2night so night y'all and I think only one more post till 10 pages.

Response to Halo club 2004-03-09 22:56:20

At 3/9/04 10:55 PM, Team_Sniper wrote: Well nothing is going on 2night so night y'all and I think only one more post till 10 pages.

You know it's late at night when.... I meant 9 pages, night.

Response to Halo club 2004-03-10 00:05:16

sometimes i hate having a mac....it does everything but play good games.....halo mac is good but will be better if they ever make that mac/pc update thingy....oh well....try ctf wit out shields...good fun there.

Response to Halo club 2004-03-10 00:09:52

hey...all the people who play the pc game. Have you seen the Blood Gulch chronicles at redvsblue.com. I was thinking....we may be able to make a series like that.We could plot it at Death Island, Ice Fields, Sidewinder etc.
Tell me what you think....

Response to Halo club 2004-03-10 00:13:11

At 3/10/04 12:09 AM, BladeGunner wrote: hey...all the people who play the pc game. Have you seen the Blood Gulch chronicles at redvsblue.com. I was thinking....we may be able to make a series like that.We could plot it at Death Island, Ice Fields, Sidewinder etc.

..kinda hard to do......but if we make a flash movie...kinda the same thing but wit members of halo club......OMG THAT WOULD BE SWEET!!!!!!

Response to Halo club 2004-03-10 00:39:42

At 3/10/04 12:13 AM, Mr_Iggy wrote:
At 3/10/04 12:09 AM, BladeGunner wrote: hey...all the people who play the pc game. Have you seen the Blood Gulch chronicles at redvsblue.com. I was thinking....we may be able to make a series like that.We could plot it at Death Island, Ice Fields, Sidewinder etc.
..kinda hard to do......but if we make a flash movie...kinda the same thing but wit members of halo club......OMG THAT WOULD BE SWEET!!!!!!

not hard at all...if someone has a recording program (cant be me, i have to play the game at low detail) hten we could make it.

Response to Halo club 2004-03-10 04:40:30

Can i join HALO is the best!

Response to Halo club 2004-03-10 11:52:43

At 3/10/04 04:40 AM, The_Codfish wrote: Can i join HALO is the best!

Not that it is up to me, but I think that you probably can. This club does need more members, and more people posting. Although, at the moment, it is going pretty good.

Response to Halo club 2004-03-10 19:12:32

alright guys, srry i havnt posted here in a while
i passed out today and my dad rolled me over and found me in a pool of blood from my nose (no joke)
i just woke up

so, the_codfish i think ya are # 17
post in your sig that you are a member of this club and your member number

hey guys, it really would be awesome if we could make a game

Response to Halo club 2004-03-10 19:22:11

hey Iggy, can ya set up a site for us wit the seventh column?

Response to Halo club 2004-03-10 19:27:40

I wouldn't mind getting a game or two in. But first I have to finish work. How do you guys feel about campers?

px hulk.

BBS Signature

Response to Halo club 2004-03-10 19:29:29

At 3/10/04 07:22 PM, twistedX wrote: hey Iggy, can ya set up a site for us wit the seventh column?

uh....i sent an application up there for my other clan and they have not replied.....if they say no i'll try again tho.