00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Hooovie just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Halo club

136,475 Views | 3,076 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Halo club 2004-03-08 16:00:24

hey just wandering any news bout halo 2 other than the fall date?

Response to Halo club 2004-03-08 16:30:55

At 3/8/04 03:01 PM, Team_Sniper wrote: Yes very fun to do, BTW: thank you VERY much for calling me a amateur. I have been playing the game for a while on the X-box at a friends house.

LOL, I am going to have to assume that you were being sarcastic about that last comment. I didn't mean it in a bad way, and I was just joking about it anyways. I don't think you guys are amateurs.

well anyway, i see you like the pistle....hmmm it is good but limited range...I like the Sniper rifle (hence the name).

Actually, the pistol doesn't have a limited range at all. My little brother and I have been known to kill people with the Pistol from great distances. It is just as accurate as the Sniper Rifle, you just can't zoom in as far. But as long as you have good aim, it does just as good as the Sniper.

Response to Halo club 2004-03-08 16:58:38

At 3/8/04 04:41 PM, UltimateZeldaFan wrote: ok seeing how no one cares about getting on halo(pc)
right now im just gonna walk away from making the serv oh well.

Well, I would care, but I don't have the game for PC. Sorry....

Response to Halo club 2004-03-08 17:05:08

my fav thing to do in halo has gotta be hot pants! you know, when you throw a plasma grenade at the other dudes crotch and watch them run around helplessly until BLAM! hot pants...

...i've been here a while...

This is my awesome new sig...Do you like it?

Response to Halo club 2004-03-08 17:18:17

At 3/8/04 05:05 PM, turbosquad wrote: my fav thing to do in halo has gotta be hot pants! you know, when you throw a plasma grenade at the other dudes crotch and watch them run around helplessly until BLAM! hot pants...

hot pants?.......crap pants!!!1 thats when u blast a dude in the crotch point blank range......crap pats cuz crap then flys out his pants

Response to Halo club 2004-03-08 17:18:45

At 3/8/04 04:30 PM, AncientX wrote: LOL, I am going to have to assume that you were being sarcastic about that last comment.

Yes, i was.

I didn't mean it in a bad way,

No offence taken

and I was just joking about it anyways.

Sorry, I tend to take all things serialy.

I don't think you guys are amateurs.

Thanks

Actually, the pistol doesn't have a limited range at all. My little brother and I have been known to kill people with the Pistol from great distances. It is just as accurate as the Sniper Rifle, you just can't zoom in as far.

Yes, I know what you mean but you have it for the X-box right, so they could have changed it for the pc version.

But as long as you have good aim, it does just as good as the Sniper.

True true, but the pistle can't go through more than one target. ( Killing two spartans with one shot )

Response to Halo club 2004-03-08 17:26:19

does ne1 mod on pc????

Response to Halo club 2004-03-08 17:28:52

At 3/8/04 05:26 PM, Mr_Iggy wrote: does ne1 mod on pc????

Hmmm, mod. Yes I know how but I have not done it yet to my game. Plus we would have to all have the same mods for it to work.

Response to Halo club 2004-03-08 17:36:27

At 3/8/04 05:28 PM, Team_Sniper wrote:
At 3/8/04 05:26 PM, Mr_Iggy wrote: does ne1 mod on pc????
Hmmm, mod. Yes I know how but I have not done it yet to my game. Plus we would have to all have the same mods for it to work.

well.......notreally, i had this one mod game wit all these walls up on blood gulch. i saw the mods, they didn't......they just saw me running up in the air and sniping them wit my tank round pistol!

Response to Halo club 2004-03-08 17:44:49

At 3/8/04 05:36 PM, Mr_Iggy wrote: well.......notreally, i had this one mod game wit all these walls up on blood gulch. i saw the mods, they didn't......they just saw me running up in the air and sniping them wit my tank round pistol!

Yes, that is one of the few mods where they CAN "see" it. the problem i'm talking about is that if they don't have it, to them it looks like the game is lagging. Damn, Thats 4. can't reply for a while (like 5 minutes at most)

Response to Halo club 2004-03-08 17:53:31

At 3/8/04 05:44 PM, Team_Sniper wrote:
At 3/8/04 05:36 PM, Mr_Iggy wrote:
Yes, that is one of the few mods where they CAN "see" it. the problem i'm talking about is that if they don't have it, to them it looks like the game is lagging. Damn, Thats 4. can't reply for a while (like 5 minutes at most)

it was funny they just saw me driving round in the air and walking over there base......but it would be fun for there to be a mod server where evry one has that mod being used

Response to Halo club 2004-03-08 18:10:41

At 3/8/04 05:18 PM, Team_Sniper wrote:
At 3/8/04 04:30 PM, AncientX wrote: But as long as you have good aim, it does just as good as the Sniper.
True true, but the pistle can't go through more than one target. ( Killing two spartans with one shot )

Ah, now that is true. But, I have never really had the chance to kill 2 Spartans with a single shot. The people I play with have never stood anywhere near each other. If they do, one of them usually just cracks someone in the back with their weapon and kills them.

Response to Halo club 2004-03-08 18:19:41

At 3/8/04 06:10 PM, AncientX wrote: Ah, now that is true. But, I have never really had the chance to kill 2 Spartans with a single shot. The people I play with have never stood anywhere near each other. If they do, one of them usually just cracks someone in the back with their weapon and kills them.

LOL, I know. The only reason I got that shot off was b/c they were both typing/standing still and I had the right angle so I just got lucky.

Response to Halo club 2004-03-08 18:22:10

At 3/8/04 06:19 PM, Team_Sniper wrote: LOL, I know. The only reason I got that shot off was b/c they were both typing/standing still and I had the right angle so I just got lucky.

LOL, that is great! I would never type while in a game, I would just let all of the other suckers type while I snuck up and killed them. My favorite way to kill people is by getting the invisibility powerup and sneaking up behind them. But me and my friends got too good at spotting invisible players because we made a modified level where all of the players were invisible the whole time. It's very good practice...

Response to Halo club 2004-03-08 18:29:52

At 3/8/04 06:22 PM, AncientX wrote: LOL, that is great! I would never type while in a game, I would just let all of the other suckers type while I snuck up and killed them. My favorite way to kill people is by getting the invisibility powerup and sneaking up behind them. But me and my friends got too good at spotting invisible players because we made a modified level where all of the players were invisible the whole time. It's very good practice...

That reminds me of a story, I had just got the invisibility powerup and stoped near blue to snipe someone....then out of nowhere a warthog spawned right were i was standing and I was "killed" by a vehicle. what luck. By the way did you see my new Sig?

Response to Halo club 2004-03-08 18:35:37

At 3/8/04 06:29 PM, Team_Sniper wrote: That reminds me of a story, I had just got the invisibility powerup and stoped near blue to snipe someone....then out of nowhere a warthog spawned right were i was standing and I was "killed" by a vehicle. what luck. By the way did you see my new Sig?

Heh, nice story. In the Blood Gulch, I used to park a Warthog over the Spawn Portal where the enemie would usually spawn at so they couldn't go there...haha. Then I would set up a few people on my team to look over it in case someone tried to move it.
Yes, I like your new sig. Who made that for you?

Response to Halo club 2004-03-08 18:41:50

At 3/8/04 06:39 PM, Wolf- wrote:
Yeah, that usually works, but there always them times were they still come through like inside of the vehicle.

That's true, that is another reason why I set up some Snipers on the team. Although, I rarely ever see that happen...

Yes, I like your new sig. Who made that for you?
-Badluck- apparently....

Well, don't I feel like a dumbass? I deserved to get my ass flamed for that one, anyone care to?

Response to Halo club 2004-03-08 20:01:21

At 3/8/04 06:41 PM, AncientX wrote: Well, don't I feel like a dumbass? I deserved to get my ass flamed for that one, anyone care to?

Flame a surpirer officer? No thanks besides I am not that kind of person. (thats a lie, I gave up swearing for lent) hey it was eather swearing of the pc)
sorry it took so long to repond to this, I had Homework to do.
§

Response to Halo club 2004-03-08 20:05:06

At 3/8/04 08:01 PM, Team_Sniper wrote: hey it was eather swearing of the pc)

oppps. Swearing OR the pc

Response to Halo club 2004-03-08 20:10:26

hey guys
wow, 7 pages!

Response to Halo club 2004-03-08 20:11:15

Halo 2 was supposed to come out a couple of days ago,but now my friends telling me they're now saying it's going to hit the markets fall of 04' or maybe even 05',,,which will suck if it comes out that late.

Response to Halo club 2004-03-08 20:14:03

dammit sniper, yall HAVE to buy the books!

Response to Halo club 2004-03-08 20:22:25

At 3/8/04 08:14 PM, twistedX wrote: dammit sniper,

For easier prefrence you can call me TS. Sir.

yall HAVE to buy the books!

I can now since i got my dad to write me a check. well i have 2 wait till 2morro and wait for the weather to clear up.

Response to Halo club 2004-03-08 20:25:54

At 3/8/04 08:22 PM, Team_Sniper wrote:
At 3/8/04 08:14 PM, twistedX wrote: dammit sniper,
For easier prefrence you can call me TS. Sir.
yall HAVE to buy the books!
I can now since i got my dad to write me a check. well i have 2 wait till 2morro and wait for the weather to clear up.

lol
accepted, soldier

Response to Halo club 2004-03-08 20:54:46

twistedX i think you missed my sig... if u aint wanna use it i dont mind....

Halo club

Response to Halo club 2004-03-08 21:58:57

Well, now is the prime time for me to play Halo. So anyone who wants to play just reply to this.

Response to Halo club 2004-03-08 22:00:27

Sorry for the double post but...WHOOOHOOO, 8 pages. oh and I am going to play someone else right now so talk to me later.
§

Response to Halo club 2004-03-08 22:15:10

damnit...i wanna play....i always miss the other matches

Response to Halo club 2004-03-08 22:40:44

At 3/8/04 10:15 PM, BladeGunner wrote: damnit...i wanna play....i always miss the other matches

LOL, well don't worry. You will get plenty of opportunity to play some matches around here, they set them up a few times a day. As long as you hang around a little bit, you are bound to catch some matches.

Response to Halo club 2004-03-08 22:42:58

At 3/8/04 08:01 PM, Team_Sniper wrote: Flame a surpirer officer? No thanks besides I am not that kind of person.

A superior officer? Lol, that only applies in the NG Army thread. Outside of it, anything goes. Heh, especially if they give you permission to do it. Muaha...oh well. I am thinking about going and buying some of the books this coming weekend so I can relate to twistedX and maybe talk to him about some of the things that have happened.