00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

HAST3 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Women try too hard...

6,487 Views | 46 Replies

Women try too hard... 2009-11-25 17:32:29

To get noticed. It saddens me and sickens me at the same time. Last night here I was sitting in the library and there was kids around and this chick walks in wearing a short skirt and all. She looks at the guy at the table, smiles, turns around, and drops her book on purpose giving the guy a full view WITH the kids behind him. Why do women feel like they need to do this kind of thing?

Response to Women try too hard... 2009-11-25 17:33:16

Because they want the cock.

Response to Women try too hard... 2009-11-25 17:35:00

because most women that do that are extremely horny and looking for a dick, but people like you don't realize this.

And if your a woman, complaining about this. then this is for you.

Women try too hard...

BBS Signature

Response to Women try too hard... 2009-11-25 17:35:12

dude.........why the hell would you be so upset at this happening in your presence? Did you sneak a peak?....well....i guess you had to of if you knew it was a full view. So.......cmon man......seriously, why not just sit back and enjoy the moment? You should be pissed that you didn't have your camera phone on ready.

Response to Women try too hard... 2009-11-25 17:37:07

They feel like there isn't classiness and romance to getting sex. They feel like in this day and age they need to whore themselves out to the max to get a guy. It sickens me as well. You wouldn't believe what some of the whores around here do just to get noticed. They can't get any good attention, so they feed off the negative kind. Short skirts and skimpy tops will attract guys, but most times not the right guys.

Response to Women try too hard... 2009-11-25 17:37:19

Women who show off are sexy. So what.

UFC will never have the professionalism that boxing has. Its a more romantic way to bash the shit out of someone.

Response to Women try too hard... 2009-11-25 17:42:45

At 11/25/09 05:35 PM, kanon1 wrote: because most women that do that are extremely horny and looking for a dick, but people like you don't realize this.

And if your a woman, complaining about this. then this is for you.

That picture is too true.

Response to Women try too hard... 2009-11-25 18:04:16

At 11/25/09 05:32 PM, FurryFox wrote: To get noticed. It saddens me and sickens me at the same time. Last night here I was sitting in the library and there was kids around and this chick walks in wearing a short skirt and all. She looks at the guy at the table, smiles, turns around, and drops her book on purpose giving the guy a full view WITH the kids behind him. Why do women feel like they need to do this kind of thing?

Its human nature, impregnated into the brain, in order to reproduce and ensure the survival of our species. But now we've fucked it up by being smart and not so die-y as we were 100,000 years ago.

"Well shit, Daniel, I just left!"

LOL? LOL LOL LOL

BBS Signature

Response to Women try too hard... 2009-11-25 18:06:15

At 11/25/09 05:35 PM, CluppHead wrote: dude.........why the hell would you be so upset at this happening in your presence?

You're a big supporter of womens right's aren't you?

"Physicsman09: The Gordon Freeman of Newgrounds"

-The-Hitman

BBS Signature

Response to Women try too hard... 2009-11-25 18:14:04

Hey, guys do it too. I should know because I sometimes do something like this for the ladies although I'm much more subtle about it. I'll just go to the parking lot of like a restaurant or fast food place and look for the most attractive girl sitting near a window. When we make eye contact I might wink at her or blow her a kiss or something. If she smiles at me then I know she's interested. So I'll walk up to the window and drop my pants and slap my cock across the window and hold up a sign that says "Wanna eat this instead?" I'm like knee deep in pussy 24/7.

BBS Signature

Response to Women try too hard... 2009-11-25 18:18:47

Ok........where do you guys live where all these sexy skirts and women show offs are? Because....i need to mark it down as a possible place to live some day. I know....I'm a pig.... But i'd rather be a pig than some fag that complains about women showing off the goods!

If this is some sort of emo tactic to get girls to think your sensitive to romance.......than this is just gay. Girls don't like sensitive guys!! Seriously, they want a guy to treat them like shit every once and awhile. It works man, i've gotten with some super model-like chicks with that attitude. They love that shit. Then they can go complain to their girlfriends about you. It's great!! You can't be too romantic all the time everytime, because than they'll start expecting that shit. They want to sit down drink beer and watch sports. They don't want to drink wine and champagne, or be told how beautiful they are. Because they'll get bored of you than. You have to intrigue them by treating them like shit, and telling them they're stupid everyonce and awhile. You guys need to stop putting pussy on a pedastool....seriously.

Or, you can go watch twilight, and cut yourself. And complain how your life is a black abyss. It may work, to an extent. To those girls who have that motherly instinct kick in and just want to take care of you. But than you'll have like, 9 kids because of it. I'm telling you, sooner or later she's going to be bored of that crap.

Women try too hard...

Response to Women try too hard... 2009-11-25 18:18:57

At 11/25/09 05:33 PM, HeavyMetalGuy wrote: Because they want the cock.

They luvvv the cawk.

BBS Signature

Response to Women try too hard... 2009-11-25 18:20:00

At 11/25/09 05:32 PM, FurryFox wrote: To get noticed. It saddens me and sickens me at the same time. Last night here I was sitting in the library and there was kids around and this chick walks in wearing a short skirt and all. She looks at the guy at the table, smiles, turns around, and drops her book on purpose giving the guy a full view WITH the kids behind him. Why do women feel like they need to do this kind of thing?

Because shes a stupid whore who needs to be lined up against a wall and shot repedeadly.

Response to Women try too hard... 2009-11-25 18:20:30

Men do stupidly over the top things as well.
Luckily not everyone is that retarded.

When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.

Youtube, Twitch: Mostly games

BBS Signature

Response to Women try too hard... 2009-11-25 18:21:35

At 11/25/09 06:14 PM, chiefindomer wrote:

So I'll walk up to the window and drop my pants and slap my cock across the window and hold up a sign that says "Wanna eat this instead?" I'm like knee deep in pussy 24/7.

Its probably fast food for them.

UFC will never have the professionalism that boxing has. Its a more romantic way to bash the shit out of someone.

Response to Women try too hard... 2009-11-25 18:51:05

They are women. What do you expect? A person?

BBS Signature

Response to Women try too hard... 2009-11-28 23:24:35

to have hard fucking with them

Response to Women try too hard... 2009-11-28 23:35:37

I think everyone tries to get noticed in some way not just women. I mean I just mind my own business and some guy will go by on his bike and procede to impress with a wheelie. I always hope he falls on his face.

Follow my Artstigram

BBS Signature

Response to Women try too hard... 2009-11-29 01:09:11

At 11/28/09 11:40 PM, agustana wrote: Did that library have a kitchen?

Actually...yes, it did.

Response to Women try too hard... 2009-11-29 01:11:50

The only thing that really bugs me is
Women who dress really fucking hot and exposes themselves a lot, yet complain when guys stare at their chest/ass whatever, and hits on them
You dumb bitch, it's what you wanted, but in an attempt to not seem like you're craving for attention and like a complete whore, you complain about it

The guy below me is gay

BBS Signature

Response to Women try too hard... 2009-12-19 09:57:58

At 11/25/09 06:06 PM, physicsman09 wrote:
At 11/25/09 05:35 PM, CluppHead wrote: dude.........why the hell would you be so upset at this happening in your presence?

Fuck women's rights. Stereotypes exist for a reason.

BLITZ MY CHAKRAS.

BBS Signature

Response to Women try too hard... 2009-12-19 10:56:06

The thread title reminded me of a song, "Some girls try too hard, nanana nanana" know it?

At 11/25/09 06:26 PM, charliesheen wrote: OP must be gay

OP's a female! If she was gay I doubt she'd be compaining. I'm glad that males don't go around wearing short skirts and tight tops, if they did I guess I'd probably complain too, would you?

Response to Women try too hard... 2009-12-19 11:01:42

At 11/25/09 05:37 PM, CapnCrunchDaPimp wrote: They feel like there isn't classiness and romance to getting sex. They feel like in this day and age they need to whore themselves out to the max to get a guy.

the same with the girls at our school...
i can sometimes see their belly buttons

from the fucking top of the shirt

Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.

BBS Signature

Response to Women try too hard... 2009-12-19 11:04:01

At 12/19/09 09:57 AM, chainsawmurderer53 wrote:
At 11/25/09 06:06 PM, physicsman09 wrote:
Fuck women's rights. Stereotypes exist for a reason.

what?
you guys want women's and men's rights to be the same?
*knudge knudge*

Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.

BBS Signature

Response to Women try too hard... 2009-12-19 11:18:40

At 12/19/09 11:14 AM, agustana wrote: http://www.menarebetterthanwomen.com/wom en-are-whores/
But that's only because women understand math and science about as far as a dog can shit.
In fact, I love them. Prostitution and monkey-rape is why we're all here today

Words to live by.

BBS Signature

Response to Women try too hard... 2009-12-19 11:22:07

Well according to your stories, they also commit adultery with drunk men.

Women want cock just like men want pussy. Deal with it.

BBS Signature

Response to Women try too hard... 2009-12-19 11:23:15

At 12/19/09 11:14 AM, agustana wrote: http://www.menarebetterthanwomen.com/wom en-are-whores/

Have you read that? cos the author says your not allowed to. Do you agree with this?

Response to Women try too hard... 2009-12-19 11:40:30

At 12/19/09 11:26 AM, agustana wrote: The authors name is also Dick.
That makes anything he says funny.

Yea it's amusing when people have name's that reflect their personality.

Response to Women try too hard... 2009-12-19 11:42:49

These are making me laugh. Are they actually funny or am I just tired?

Response to Women try too hard... 2009-12-19 11:44:37

At 12/19/09 11:42 AM, CloudEater wrote:
These are making me laugh. Are they actually funny or am I just tired?

God dammit... I think I'm tired, forgot the pic.

Women try too hard...