00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

concavepgons just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

NG Mafia

1,673,870 Views | 44,129 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to NG Mafia 2006-05-13 01:24:41

Oh sorry boris, I forgot to say this is rabbit again with my new, and final name. Yeah I thought you would've recognized my sig, You know the "Blood......death...........war.........de
struction,When will it all end". I'm sorry for the mistake.

Response to NG Mafia 2006-05-13 02:25:28

At 5/12/06 09:23 PM, MrDeadly wrote: sorry i havnt been to active recently. they recently blocked Newgrounds at school (anyone else have "Websense" blocking programs?).

Yeah, that happened to me plenty of times. Hell, it's still blocked.

As for my story, I've been working on that, and my GTA:Vice City file. Sorry for not showing up yesterday. But, I'm here now. So, what's new in people's lives, eh?

NG Mafia, Pokemon Club, Userpage.

sig by Turkeybean

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-05-13 11:04:00

At 5/13/06 01:00 AM, SieKO wrote: Hey Family I've got some scary news. You can read about it here I am getting cornered by orginized crime and many other gang related things. (drugs, alchol) But then again who has'nt been under that pressure.

it's not worth it friend, back out and walk away. Don't settle for that as your life you will regret it when you look up at the darkening sky with a bullet in your chest.

Never pick a fight you can't bring a hand grenade to.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-05-13 13:33:07

At 5/13/06 11:48 AM, -Ocelot- wrote: You should really stop being what you are not. White people rarely grow up in the criminal lifestyle. You don't have to be a gangster, well your never going to be one because your white and you don't know what a real fight is.

That's so inherently racist it's ridiculous. Let alone untrue.

But yes kids, Charlotte strongly advises against organized crime.

Response to NG Mafia 2006-05-13 13:43:42

At 5/13/06 01:40 PM, -Ocelot- wrote: That's true in every single way. Just because a white person does drugs doesn't mean he's gangster. I just put it in the 'raw' form :] .

Just because a person is white doesn't mean he can't join a gang. Just because a person is white doesn't mean he doesn't know what a real fight is. Just because a person is white doesn't mean he can't grow up in a criminal lifestyle.

Response to NG Mafia 2006-05-13 14:00:28

I have seen plenty of white people grow up into a gang related lifestyle. I have seen plenty of white people grow into a lifestyle thought to be reserved for other races. I have also seen plenty of them turn out just like others before the. Death or jail are the two main paths to be found leading such a lifestyle. I highly frown upon anyone choosing such a direction, no matter who or what they are.

As far as the borderline racism, yeah, knock it off. Here is what gets to me, if somone of color says that white people cannot be gansters becasue they are white no one looks at it with any difference. If a white person says that all people of color are gansters it is automatically racist. White people cannot talk about the ghetto or the people in the ghetto without accusation. People of other races are granted s free pass to say anything they feel without persecution by their peers.

I think that racism can somtimes be a very one sided ordeal. People look for racism from certain races due to their color. They also turn a blind eye to racism when is come form others of opposite color. If a white person says the "N" word they are being racist ti the fullest extent. If a person of color says the "N" word, no one turns a head. If a person of color say cracker, honkey ect. everyone keeps their mouth shut. If a person of color insults a white person by saything things along the line of "you stupid honkey, go back to your trailer park" it is accepted. Let a white person say go back to your ghetto and see how many people look at him as if he is in a white hood.

Racism is two sided. It can come from either face of the coin. How about we make sure that that is known. Do not think that people of white decent are the only ones that can create hate. Try to remember that there is much to be learned about both sides of racism. Thanks.

|NGSM|NGM|EGB|NGPD|DA|Sig by - CagedSilhouette

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-05-13 14:16:59

At 5/13/06 01:33 PM, CharIotte wrote:
At 5/13/06 11:48 AM, -Ocelot- wrote: You should really stop being what you are not. White people rarely grow up in the criminal lifestyle. You don't have to be a gangster, well your never going to be one because your white and you don't know what a real fight is.
That's so inherently racist it's ridiculous. Let alone untrue.

Correct in ever single way, you don't even know what you're saying Ocelot.

But yes kids, Charlotte strongly advises against organized crime.

Again correct. Although the thought of it might be cool, it's not. There's nothing cool about going to Juvenile hall, l know a kid that went there and he told me how much it sucked. He spent a year there. That basically ruined his life because he was kicked out of highschool, and no other highschool in the area wanted to enroll a kid that stabbed somebody.
It's a shame that Staten Island has made a turn for the worse, random and pathetic gangs have been turning up, and as dumb as that sounds it's some serious shit. Out of amusment a bunch of kids l know made up a gang called, "La resistance" after watching a certain South Park episode.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-05-13 14:52:02

At 5/13/06 01:57 PM, -Ocelot- wrote: He can, but he still won't be able to truly feel the criminal lifestyle. Although white people can hustle, too. Watch "The Basketball Diaries".

A movie. A fucking Hollywood produced, politically biased, piece of shit movie. Is that where you get your answers to life from--the movies?

That explains a lot.

OK, maybe a white person can know what a real fight is.

Duh.

He can't. He can try to pursue it, but no, he cannot.

Why not?

Response to NG Mafia 2006-05-13 15:06:41

At 5/13/06 02:55 PM, -Ocelot- wrote: Why not you ask? Because white people aren't as mentally stable as black people living in the ghetto, or vice versa in some cases. I think the rest you know.

Let's raise a black kid in Malibu and bring up a white kid in Hell's Kitchen. They grow up. Who's more likely to have lived a life of organized crime, the black or the white kid?

Response to NG Mafia 2006-05-13 15:15:51

At 5/13/06 02:36 PM, -Ocelot- wrote: God damn it, how much times do I have to repeat myself. This is a little argument between me and Charlotte, alright? Stop fucking into something you have nothing to do with.

Bull-fucking-shit! This is more my fight then anyone else's. As soon as you said this;

At 5/13/06 11:48 AM, -Ocelot- wrote: White people rarely grow up in the criminal lifestyle. You don't have to be a gangster, well your never going to be one because your white and you don't know what a real fight is.

You targeted all white people, including me. So don't say you're having a private fight and at the same time sterotype all white people because that's a load a shit!

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-05-13 15:37:14

At 5/13/06 03:11 PM, -Ocelot- wrote: Probably the white kid when it comes to organization.

Jesus fucking Christ, you're telling me a black kid growing up in Malibu is more likely to commit a crime than a white kid growing up in Hell's Kitchen? What the fuck is wrong with you, racist?

Response to NG Mafia 2006-05-13 15:55:04

At 5/13/06 03:44 PM, -Ocelot- wrote: God, when did I say white people are bad? All I said was that they are less likely to grow up with the criminal lifestyle than black people, in some cases.

Why the hell would WHITE people be less likely than BLACK people to grow up in a criminal lifestyle? The majority of people who live in Malibu are rich and successful, and people who live in Hell's Kitchen are just the opposite. You're telling me that a child of a rich, successful black person is more likely to be a criminal than a child of a hard-on-luck white person living in an area rife with crime? That's just screwed up.

Response to NG Mafia 2006-05-13 16:19:18

At 5/13/06 04:13 PM, -Ocelot- wrote: No! I'm trying to say exactly the opposite of that. You probably mis-understood me.
At 5/13/06 03:11 PM, -Ocelot- wrote: Probably the white kid when it comes to organization.

Looks to me like you're implying the white kid would be more likely to be organized, but likeliness to commit crimes is still weighted towards the black kid.

Be more clear next time, if that's not what you meant.

SO, if that's not what you meant, then we're not arguing anymore because you've realized by now that race isn't a factor when it comes to likeliness to commit crimes (or anything else for that matter).

Response to NG Mafia 2006-05-13 16:44:47

My life in the Mafia part 3 Return
It has been 10 years since my life lost meaning. Ten years since they killed my love, and my friends. For me I had but one thing left in life to do, and that was to take revenge.
As i waslked in guns a blasing all round me, I picked up my AK-47. I started letting loose, blood fell around me, death was everywhere. Revenge was so sweet as I ripped a guys heart out with my boot. I spat on his chest and i walked into my destiny.
I opened the door to the big guys room, only to see eight men with guns pointed at my guts. I ran up I got shoot, I did not stop instead I kept going guns a blazin right through my heart. My heart ace had to end, and it did as I droke my gun through the Gousts head.
Then I fell, fell right down to the ground never to wake again. MY life ended but in the end I had done the very thing that me and Boros had planed. To kill the don and reclam the power. Eventhough neither of us could now that we were dead, my son could so I died happily. Charollete had tried to warn me I supose that if I had listened I would of lived but I was nieve back then.
The ground was so could as my blood flowed out onto the tile. I laided there on the ground untile the cops came and found me. I still could here their words of amazment that I had tooken out 152 men by my self with no friend.

Thanks for reading! The end

<"Clusterfuck of ideas heading nowhere... " Writersblock

Response to NG Mafia 2006-05-13 16:56:07

At 5/13/06 04:36 PM, -Ocelot- wrote: I was so confused there, especially when Boris got all pissed because he MIS-UNDERSTOOD me.

Well, it's screwed up anyway when you say that white people can't grow up in criminal lifestyles and then later you say that you meant the opposite.

Response to NG Mafia 2006-05-13 18:27:55

I have a feeling it's gonna be really hard to get a post in with this going on...

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-05-13 18:58:19

At 5/13/06 06:27 PM, PenitentTangent wrote: I have a feeling it's gonna be really hard to get a post in with this going on...

Nah don't worry dude the matter that was at hand was already finished. Excuse me for any thing I said that started a conflict,Not that I started any.

Response to NG Mafia 2006-05-13 19:19:26

Is it just me or is the idea of arguing about NOT joining organized crime in a topic called the Ng MAFIA abit ironic to everyone?

Response to NG Mafia 2006-05-13 19:26:03

At 5/13/06 07:19 PM, TwilightLegend wrote: Is it just me or is the idea of arguing about NOT joining organized crime in a topic called the Ng MAFIA abit ironic to everyone?

The NG mafia does not motivate actual crime, Atleast not italian. *sarcasm* But really no one should influence actual crime here. I myself am debating it not joining or coming to it.

Response to NG Mafia 2006-05-13 19:37:14

At 5/13/06 07:31 PM, -Ocelot- wrote:
At 5/13/06 07:26 PM, SieKO wrote: The NG mafia does not motivate actual crime, Atleast not italian. *sarcasm* But really no one should influence actual crime here. I myself am debating it not joining or coming to it.
Are you even a member here?

Yes I asked how to get inetiated.
I'm still an associciate I never really joined the capo rajjeem.

Response to NG Mafia 2006-05-13 19:37:31

I own the Russian Mafya

Response to NG Mafia 2006-05-13 19:53:04

At 5/13/06 07:37 PM, SieKO wrote:
Are you even a member here?
Yes I asked how to get inetiated.
I'm still an associciate I never really joined the capo rajjeem.

Yes, but just because you ask does not mean your an automatic member. Plus, the "capo rajeem" is the only way to get into this crew. So no, you are not in this crew but if you wished to join i will let you do so after you come back with 20 more intelligent posts (So, no more spam or dumb one-liners.)

Sorry, that i have been a little unactive. Its just that i have been a bit busy with work and shit.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-05-13 20:42:40

At 5/13/06 08:35 PM, -Ocelot- wrote:
At 5/13/06 07:37 PM, SieKO wrote: I'm still an associciate I never really joined the capo rajjeem.
Capo for you? What the fuck are you smoking? Because I want some of that shit!

How can you expect to have such a high rank such as 'Capo' when your not even a member dumbshit?

Chill, chill. Take it easy, no need for the hostility is there? Anyways, it's been awhile. Thought I'd drop by to to see how the Mafia is doing, that and to see how everyone's been doing.

Still original, creative & innovative, most known unknown.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-05-13 20:46:27

At 5/13/06 08:42 PM, Mast3rMind wrote:

:: :

Chill, chill. Take it easy, no need for the hostility is there? Anyways, it's been awhile. Thought I'd drop by to to see how the Mafia is doing, that and to see how everyone's been doing.

Hey Mast3rMind, ive been good you?
How have your forums been doing? (good, i hope)

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-05-13 20:56:13

At 5/13/06 08:46 PM, -Speedy- wrote: Hey Mast3rMind, ive been good you?

Great to see. My health is better, it picked up, things are looking up.

How have your forums been doing? (good, i hope)

It's more than forums. It's a site actually. I'm hooking up with PureCarnage. I have an original idea that no one can mess with. It's going to take some time to pull it off. If you're interested, which I doubt, you'd like the concept. Main thing, not to be a rip off of NG. And it won't be. My site is doing fine though.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-05-13 21:13:19

At 5/13/06 08:56 PM, Mast3rMind wrote:
It's more than forums. It's a site actually.

Sorry about that. O_o

:I'm hooking up with PureCarnage. I have an original idea that no one can mess with. It's going to take some time to pull it off.
that sounds cool.

:If you're interested, which I doubt, you'd like the concept.
Actually i am interested.

Just because i havent posted on your site doesn't mean im not still interested. Once your done with all of the improvments, i might even come back and have a little fun. ;)

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-05-13 21:13:33

At 5/13/06 09:02 PM, -Ocelot- wrote: Wow, I haven't seen you for a while Mast3rmind. Your health? Did you have some sort of very serious disease?

I was sick was all. So I dropped from the forums for awhile and started working on a site, with only the forums up at first and a week in, it got spammed. Ha ha ha. I will admit though, I was pissed, because it was retarded and uneeded, but that was then, this is now. Made some adjustments to try and prevent it and so on, but I'm not even worried about it at the moment, I have some things I need to write up concerning my site's direction.

Anyways, nice to see a couple old members dropping by.

I do have to say, I do miss the old days here. I basically left because of the drama, and people snapping at people for no reason and so on. Although it is nice to see Strauss more active around though.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-05-13 21:23:24

At 5/13/06 09:17 PM, -Ocelot- wrote:
At 5/13/06 09:13 PM, -Speedy- wrote: Just because i havent posted on your site doesn't mean im not still interested. Once your done with all of the improvments, i might even come back and have a little fun. ;)
Yes, I think I was a member of those forums...I think it was called Random or something like that..? Refresh my mind :P .

Well, Random was his first forum. Eventually he got a credit card, so he bought a domain Its called Dramon.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-05-13 21:23:58

At 5/13/06 09:13 PM, -Speedy- wrote: Just because i havent posted on your site doesn't mean im not still interested. Once your done with all of the improvments, i might even come back and have a little fun. ;)

Nah, that's not why I said that, you seemed to be busy is all.

At 5/13/06 09:17 PM, -Ocelot- wrote: Yes, I think I was a member of those forums...I think it was called Random or something like that..? Refresh my mind :P .

I killed Random. My site is in my sig. I have no plans of endorsing my site on NG. Since most of friends are all around the states in colleges, I can call them up when the site is finished and have them spread the word.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-05-13 22:10:46

At 5/13/06 04:44 PM, REAPER_of_TRUTH wrote: My life in the Mafia part 3 Return

Thanks for reading! The end

choosing to ignore the spelling errors would be quite wrong as it slightly prevents the full reading and understanding of the story so i give it a 4/5 because it was a cool story good job