00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Carinomio just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

NG Mafia

1,675,056 Views | 44,129 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to NG Mafia 2006-01-24 13:21:51

Ok alot to catch up on...

Once again thank you to Madknt, TurkeyBean,and GoodFella for the sigs. I now have 30 and if l get any more my computer will explode.

I'm very dissapointed that txr was rejected. l really liked him. But l'll drop it now seeing as that's the rules.

At 1/24/06 10:29 AM, Rslegend wrote: I beleive he actually tried to get into the mafia, but was denied because of his lack of intelligent posts.
-rslegend

I never actually denied him, l said he could hang around until he made 25 good posts but l guess he decided against it. I got nothing against the guy just tryin to help out.

At 1/24/06 09:26 AM, GoodFella wrote: 3D truck

Very nice GF, looks like this is gonna be one hell of a flash.

At 1/24/06 12:25 PM, K-Pingu wrote: GoodFella, not to give you more work, but I'm curious as to how close I am, In your opinion to having the 50 intelligent posts.
I await your judgement. Take your time. I have patience.
Thank you.

HAHA GF looks like you got your hands full. Maybe we should send everyone to you that needs judging.

At 1/24/06 01:13 PM, K-Pingu wrote: I had been thinking sniper. That's Ghost's area, so I leave it to him to decide whether or not he wants me in his trade group.

Call him Phantom cause we don't want any more confusion. You want to be a sniper, huh? Well there's a suprise. l wanted to be one to when l joined but l decided against it for some reason. l it's because l wanted to feel important and have my own posistion.

I'm so cool i'm original :D

And finally. l took my history exam today, i'll be lucky to get a 65(passing). Also on the way to school at about 7:00 l saw some guy hit a parked car then drive off. The car that was hit slid onto the sidewalk. Not caring l went to school. When l came back from school the car was still there but it had a ticket on it for parking on the sidewalk.

lol

NG Mafia

I've evolved.

digi-digi

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-01-24 13:25:13

At 1/24/06 01:17 PM, GoodFella wrote: K-Pingu...looks you're in. Welcome to the family.

Thank you. And I added a link to here in my sig.

As for your question, I did look over your posts, I found that you are very active, much of it business, and you are very involved. You know friends of mine, and it seems like you are genuinely interested in becoming part of this organization, thank you for considering my opinion and am glad to have you as a member.

Again, Thank you. I try to make helpful posts whenever I can (not saying they all are, but that's normal I'm sure).

Now I must wait for acceptance into a trade. This will hopefully happen give or take whenever Ghost_Phantom replies. I don't know how popular sniping is with mafia members, nor how many snipers Ghost_Phantom has.

Flag stolen content, don't be a dingus.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-01-24 13:38:43

At 1/24/06 01:21 PM, BORIS-4-U wrote:
Once again thank you to Madknt, TurkeyBean,and GoodFella for the sigs. I now have 30 and if l get any more my computer will explode.

lol...you always crack me up man, but you know mines the best :X

3D truck
Very nice GF, looks like this is gonna be one hell of a flash.

:last post for a while, hold it down family
Thank you, the truck is fully 3D, so any angle can be used, I love it.

HAHA GF looks like you got your hands full. Maybe we should send everyone to you that needs judging.

I don\'t mind, I like reading, it\'s exercise for the cranial. Besides, I research everybody anyway to preserve the integrity of the family.

At 1/24/06 01:13 PM, K-Pingu wrote: I had been thinking sniper. That\'s Ghost\'s area, so I leave it to him to decide whether or not he wants me in his trade group.

Erasers are better :X

Response to NG Mafia 2006-01-24 13:41:11

At 1/24/06 01:21 PM, BORIS-4-U wrote: Call him Phantom cause we don't want any more confusion. You want to be a sniper, huh? Well there's a suprise. l wanted to be one to when l joined but l decided against it for some reason. l it's because l wanted to feel important and have my own posistion.
I'm so cool i'm original :D

God to see you cleared that up too...

At 1/24/06 01:13 PM, K-Pingu wrote: Thank you for your vote of confidence, Ghost.

Call me Phantom, that's an order. Since our Godfather _Ghost_ I want no mix up here is refer to me as Phantom.

Now seeing as every one is too bloody lazy to post list of V.I.P memvers and profession I will. Enjoy K-Pingu.

Traditional Italian ranks ( only the ones that exist here. )

1). Capo Crimini (a "Super Boss" known as a Don or "Godfather" of a crime family)

2). Capo Baston (known as the "Underboss" is second in command to the Capo Crimini)

3). Consigliere (an advisor)

4). Capo di Capi Re (a title of respect given to a senior or retired member, equivalent to being a member emeritus)

5). Caporegime or Capodecina
(a lieutenant who commands a "crew" of around ten Sgarrista or "soldiers")

6) .Sgarrista or Soldati
("made" members of the Mafia who serve primarily as foot soldiers)

7). Picciotto (a low ranking member who serves as an "enforcer")

Now the mafia V.I..P list.

Capo crimini: ( Don, boss, godfather ) : _Ghost_. Usually we just call him Ghost... He pops in and out whenever he feels like it.

Capo Bastone ( underboss ): Strauss69 ( we call him Strauss ).

consigliere. ( adviser ): -Charlotte- ( simply call her Charlotte )

Caporegime/Capodecina:

mr_trivia
Britkid
Mast3rmind
Ghost_Phantom

Professions

Assassins: Led by –Charlotte- ( nick : Charlotte )

Drivers: Led by Britkid ( nick : Kid )

Science: Led by mr_trivia ( nick : Triv )

Snipers: Led by me ( Ghost_Phantom, nick : phantom )

Covert missions: Led by Mast3rmind ( nick : MM )

Those are led by Capos. Other regular members can have a sub profession within the actual profession (Example: Science in general is led by Triv, Regus_Mk_IV is in weapon development. Of course if those aren’t your thing you can invent a profession of your own and be head of it (not Capo, head). (Example: BigLundi, the only marital artist, had a member but we haven’t heard from him in years)… Good luck finding a profession.

This should b\pretty much cover every single thing. Good to have you here… sorry I took a while but long ass post s with tags take a while.

Elite Guard Barracks Former 3IC

NG Dept. of Defense Chief Sup. Commander/Ball buster.

I live in Israel:...Whooptie-fucking-doo.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-01-24 13:43:04

GoodFella i'm noticing somthing about your posts. Is it a habbit that you put this, ( / ), before every abbreviation? Cause you even did it when you quoted K-Pingu.

NG Mafia

I've evolved.

digi-digi

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-01-24 13:51:04

At 1/24/06 01:41 PM, Ghost_Phantom wrote: stuff

Thanks Phantom. I've saved a copy of all that for my future reference.

I think I'll stick with my original idea of sniper, if you have spaces for more Sgarrista.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-01-24 13:52:44

GoodFella. As a thank you for the sig. I made this for you. Enjoy.

NG Mafia

NG Mafia

I've evolved.

digi-digi

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-01-24 13:53:06

At 1/24/06 01:43 PM, BORIS-4-U wrote: GoodFella i\'m noticing somthing about your posts. Is it a habbit that you put this, ( / ), before every abbreviation? Cause you even did it when you quoted K-Pingu.

There are very binary reasons for that. Lets just say I am not doing it. lol that would be a very bad habit and grammatically fucked.

Check out this image I made for the photoshop club, they have a good leader with a purpose so I recommend that the family check them out, maybe even join, it should be a very visual thread.

Phantom, I really think I deserve a little more respect, maybe actually put me on the list...

I must retire now, I will be back, guard the thread mafiosos.

Response to NG Mafia 2006-01-24 13:55:16

At 1/24/06 01:52 PM, BORIS-4-U wrote: GoodFella. As a thank you for the sig. I made this for you. Enjoy.

fucking sweet

Response to NG Mafia 2006-01-24 13:55:49

At 1/24/06 01:51 PM, K-Pingu wrote: I think I'll stick with my original idea of sniper, if you have spaces for more Sgarrista.

There are practically no active snipers any more and any one who doesn't stay active in a long term or has a good excuse to not being is out in my books. You being active well have a slot open for you and if you prove efficient for a good long time I might have to strip my current Elite ( second in commend of my department when I’m not here for a long time of over 24 hours .Though it is unlikely ) of his power. -Ocelot- beware…

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-01-24 14:02:00

At 1/24/06 01:53 PM, GoodFella wrote: Phantom, I really think I deserve a little more respect, maybe actually put me on the list...

Indeed a good point. You are now permanently added as part of the lower section of the post as independent position holders. Happy?

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-01-24 14:05:45

At 1/24/06 02:02 PM, Ghost_Phantom wrote:
At 1/24/06 01:53 PM, GoodFella wrote: Phantom, I really think I deserve a little more respect, maybe actually put me on the list...
Indeed a good point. You are now permanently added as part of the lower section of the post as independent position holders. Happy?

yesh...can you list me as Donkey Shlong? Heh..jus kiddin

also I forgot to post this picture, I made this for the photoshop club, I think they are a worthy NG club...

NG Mafia

Response to NG Mafia 2006-01-24 14:32:13

At 1/24/06 02:05 PM, GoodFella wrote: also I forgot to post this picture, I made this for the photoshop club, I think they are a worthy NG club...

They seem like a good club to me and they shouldn't have any trouble getting along. If l only had photoshop i'd join. But l like paint too much to switch now.

NG Mafia

I've evolved.

digi-digi

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-01-24 14:55:15

At 1/24/06 02:32 PM, BORIS-4-U wrote: They seem like a good club to me and they shouldn't have any trouble getting along. If l only had photoshop i'd join. But l like paint too much to switch now.

If you have art or any photoshop to show, join us (actually having the program isn't a requirement)
Take a look, maybe hominid accepts you as a member!
And yes, we're getting along like good members.... !

Response to NG Mafia 2006-01-24 15:23:22

At 1/24/06 01:02 AM, GoodFella wrote: I felt bad...

Why, thank you! I love the sig.

Here is a list of all the people that are in my story. If I missed you, you better say something, fast.

NG Mafia
Ghost
Strauss
TheBoneThug
mr_trivia
BigLundi
Mast3rmind
Fragment
Charlotte
RedGlare
Britkid
Ghost_Phantom
BORIS-4-U
Regus
GoodFella
Blunder_Joe
Turkeybean

NGPD
Captin_Chu
K-Pingu
Rslegend
TailsPrower

Speak now of be forever silent.

HEY MY NAME IS FRAGMENT, AND I GO TO THE POTTY ALLL BY MYSEEEELFFF

Don't talk back.<3

sig by Marsupial, copyright 2008 all rights reserved

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-01-24 15:32:16

At 1/24/06 03:23 PM, Fragment wrote: Speak now of be forever silent.

What, no me?How sad...ooh well...

When the hell did I become level 10? I level whilst being completly inactive, that's how much I rock ! ^^

Response to NG Mafia 2006-01-24 15:35:26

At 1/24/06 01:38 PM, GoodFella wrote:
At 1/24/06 01:21 PM, BORIS-4-U wrote:
lol...you always crack me up man, but you know mines the best :X

i gotta say, mine was the best.. i was happy with it.

// Sig Makers // WWE Fans // Tumblr //

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-01-24 15:41:25

At 1/24/06 03:35 PM, madknt wrote:

calm down...it was a joke.

Response to NG Mafia 2006-01-24 15:56:26

At 1/24/06 03:41 PM, GoodFella wrote:
At 1/24/06 03:35 PM, madknt wrote:
calm down...it was a joke.

.. i am calm ..
you'll know when im not calm ;)

// Sig Makers // WWE Fans // Tumblr //

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-01-24 16:04:20

At 1/24/06 03:37 PM, Britkid wrote: OMG you put people in the order they joined. I love you, now I know that people from BORIS onwards are the new people, this is so great.

New huh. I sure as hell don't feel like i'm new but if you break it down l guess l am. I'v been here since what, the 600th page? Damn it feels longer.

NG Mafia

I've evolved.

digi-digi

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-01-24 16:09:18

At 1/24/06 03:32 PM, DivineJoic wrote:
What, no me?How sad...ooh well...

You're so amazing, you don't need to be named.

I didn't mention neither you nor Rocket, because you retired. However, you're still in.

HEY MY NAME IS FRAGMENT, AND I GO TO THE POTTY ALLL BY MYSEEEELFFF

Don't talk back.<3

sig by Marsupial, copyright 2008 all rights reserved

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-01-24 18:08:40

So umm Frag, how's the story coming along?

NG Mafia

I've evolved.

digi-digi

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-01-24 18:33:55

At 1/24/06 06:08 PM, BORIS-4-U wrote: So umm Frag, how's the story coming along?

Patience young grasshopper, you aren't old, so hold yer horses in the stable and clean up their shit.

Response to NG Mafia 2006-01-24 18:50:12

I wouldn't consider myself a member of the NGPD anymore. I'm just a Liason to the NGPD now. And I've been inducted into the family, so I think I fit under the "Mafia" heading.

So Phantom, under you, what are my duties as a Mafia Sniper? I just want to know so I don't screw up.

And I'm forming a storyline for a small story I might wright soon. No guarantees, but I;ll post a link to it if I decide to write it.

KP

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-01-24 19:12:40

At 1/24/06 01:41 PM, Ghost_Phantom wrote: Capo crimini: ( Don, boss, godfather ) : _Ghost_. Usually we just call him Ghost... He pops in and out whenever he feels like it.

or you can call me king. Either or, it doesn't matter, just know i rule here.

Never pick a fight you can't bring a hand grenade to.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-01-24 19:14:51

At 1/24/06 04:09 PM, Fragment wrote: Speak now of be forever silent.

I KEEP GETTING FUCKING FORGOTTEN EVERYWHERE I GO, AND THE NEXT TIME IT HAPPENS, I SWEAR TO GOD I'M GOING TO KICK SOME OLD LADY IN THE THROAT.

Or not, I haven't decided yet. BUT I AM RELENTLESSLY TIRED OF THIS faggotry.

Response to NG Mafia 2006-01-24 19:15:12

darn you K-ping you got in this club before I did. But I will be in it soon, then we will see who gets the last laugh muhahaha. This is gana hurt my chances to be in the club isn't it.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-01-24 19:24:34

K-pingu, Goodfella, Phantom, Blunder, Frag, Boris...this has all of you in it. So read it now! Go on! Read it!

Good to see your a member of the family now K-pingu. Looks like you will have to put up with me for a little while longer. I'm glad you are here. And a sniper? Should be a good pro. for you. A penguin and a high powered rifle...now that is a story all of it's own.

I can't remember if I told you Goodfella, but nice job on the truck. What program did you use to make that? I think I want to use it to make a giant 3D Turkey lol. So you have it fixed up for a angles huh? You have some talent man. Scary stuff.

Hey Phantom, I'm sure you know already, but Mutant has a two day ban. We can't go wrong with that. Good to see there is some solid precence of justice around here. I'm waiting for them to make you a mod. You might as well be with what you get done around here.

I hear your getting a little bored eh Blunder? Give me a couple days, I'll think of somthing good to ask you for. And it wont be a frisbee sized mini disk that can make waffles and serve beer, lol. I'll try and think of somthing to test ya though.

Hey frag...nice sig my friend. It has a totaly diff. style than your last one. Good to see you with a fesh look. You should hang on to that one a while. it fits you man. By the way, congrats on joining the NGPD. Always nice to have a valuable member over there.

Thirty of them now eh Boris? Think you have enough yet? Maybe a couple more, we'll see just how many your computer can hang on tobefore it has a meltdown. I'll send ya some so we can test it out. I say 5 or 6 more should finish it off. What do you think?

Well people, enjoy. I should be on a little later, so play nice in the sandbox! Don't go round knockin each others heads in or anything. Unless you really want to. Then make sure you post some pics of the carnage. Have fun people.

P.S. Sorry I havn't been a very good beer boy. I'll have to get on it if I am going to take the beer boy of the year tittle away from Boris.

|NGSM|NGM|EGB|NGPD|DA|Sig by - CagedSilhouette

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-01-24 19:47:52

At 1/24/06 07:12 PM, _Ghost_ wrote: or you can call me king. Either or, it doesn't matter, just know i rule here.

Noted, sir. Thank you for allowing me into the family. I will try my best and then some to not disappoint you.

At 1/24/06 07:15 PM, snarfclock wrote: darn you K-Pingu you got in this club before I did.

It appears that's true.

But I will be in it soon, then we will see who gets the last laugh muhahaha. This is gana hurt my chances to be in the club isn't it.

That's not my call, but I would recommend a reformation of your posting habits.

At 1/24/06 07:24 PM, Turkeybean wrote: K-Pingu, Goodfella, Phantom, Blunder, Frag, Boris...this has all of you in it. So read it now! Go on! Read it!

Where? Remember I'm new, I have no clue where things are. I'm still learning (I catch on fast, though).

Good to see your a member of the family now K-pingu.

Thank you! Call me KP if it's easier. Or just K. I don't mind.

Looks like you will have to put up with me for a little while longer. I'm glad you are here.

That's not a hardship, don't worry. And so am I.

And a sniper? Should be a good pro. for you. A penguin and a high powered rifle...now that is a story all of it's own.

Haha, you have a point. National Geographic has nothing on me! I have so far evaded the 'critter cam".

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-01-24 20:08:56

At 1/24/06 07:15 PM, snarfclock wrote: This is gana hurt my chances to be in the club isn't it.

Of course not, you were alowed to hang around here until you reached your quota. I'm still seeing alot of one liners in your posts though and that will hurt your chances. Hang around here for a couple of days and l guarente you that your bad posting habbits will be gone.

At 1/24/06 07:24 PM, Turkeybean wrote: Thirty of them now eh Boris? Think you have enough yet? Maybe a couple more, we'll see just how many your computer can hang on tobefore it has a meltdown. I'll send ya some so we can test it out. I say 5 or 6 more should finish it off. What do you think?

I think that's a great idea. l love testing things and finding out what there breaking point is. I don't think my parents will mind if my computer just spontaniously combusted out of no-where.

P.S. Sorry I havn't been a very good beer boy. I'll have to get on it if I am going to take the beer boy of the year tittle away from Boris.

Don't think i'm gonna give it up with out a fight ;)

NG Mafia

I've evolved.

digi-digi

BBS Signature