00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

BUNKUMBITCH just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

15 reasons to be a vegetarian NSFW

15,858 Views | 301 Replies

Response to 15 reasons to be a vegetarian NSFW 2009-08-21 22:22:14

I kind of cringed at the pig getting its head slowly sawed off. Other than that, not too moving. I also considered stopping watching at "PETA Presents".

BBS Signature

Response to 15 reasons to be a vegetarian NSFW 2009-08-21 22:28:25

Animals were put on earth so animals could have food, by eating each other. Humans are basically animals, but highest on the food chain. So humans are naturally born hunters/slaughterers, whatever you want to call it.

Fuck you.

BBS Signature

Response to 15 reasons to be a vegetarian NSFW 2009-08-21 22:37:24

PETA is stupid, even if you don't eat the meat, it will still be there on the store shelves. Eventually it will go bad and have to be thrown out, so if almost everyone was a vegetarian almost all meat will end up rotting in a landfill. Wouldn't you rather have the animals killed to feed people or killed to rot in a landfill?

Response to 15 reasons to be a vegetarian NSFW 2009-08-21 22:39:53

At 8/21/09 08:32 PM, Lintire wrote: I think I'll go vegetarian anyway - not because of the animals, who suck and should enjoy thier time on the factory line, but because of the health benefits. Hooray.

I hope to god your fucking kidding, otherwise your a huge fucking retard

@I WAS THE FIRST ONE WITH THE EXTRA TALL SIG @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

BBS Signature

Response to 15 reasons to be a vegetarian NSFW 2009-08-21 22:52:05

Those pigs hanging looked like they were having a good time dancing.

Strychnine and cyanide. A healthy part of this complete breakfast.

Response to 15 reasons to be a vegetarian NSFW 2009-08-21 22:54:00

Apparently to PETA there's nothing wrong with animals eating animals, unless of course you're from a species that has built a house or gone to the moon. Humans are omnivores and are designed to eat meat so if they can tie the head of PETA to a chair in a lettuce patch with a wild tiger and show me the tiger eating the lettuce instead of the head of PETA, I'll go vegetarian.

Response to 15 reasons to be a vegetarian NSFW 2009-08-21 22:57:50

"becuase meat is bloody" i said out loud "yum" just as it was imposed in the screen and i wasnt being sarcastic

BBS Signature

Response to 15 reasons to be a vegetarian NSFW 2009-08-21 23:01:53

Vegitarianism is among the most foolish and stupid group of people and beliefs I have ever known. It is natural for one species to eat another, and vegetarians are just a bunch of freaks that think animals are humans too. Now, I'm not going to go and slaughter a cat or a dog, but animals are here for us to eat. Humanity didn't become what it is by eating veggies all day. Vegitarianism is for the weak-minded that are most likely overweight anyways. The root of the problem probably isn't even because of the meat. They are upset on how poorly they treat the animals. Well, if an animal can't defend itself, its not fit for life, and life is survival of the fittest. There is a reason why we are on the top of the food chain and eat other animals.
/rant

+1 Post plx [Dr. Pepper Crew] [Mushroom Dick]

BBS Signature

Response to 15 reasons to be a vegetarian NSFW 2009-08-21 23:05:49

I came.

Hero to the world.

BBS Signature

Response to 15 reasons to be a vegetarian NSFW 2009-08-21 23:10:46

Blah blah blah ignorance.

Response to 15 reasons to be a vegetarian NSFW 2009-08-21 23:16:50

At 8/21/09 10:21 PM, Ryane926 wrote: What is wrong with the world now? Thousands of people die every day, but people make a bigger deal about us killing animals, which we've been doing for centuries (i may add), to help us survive.

Humans are lower than animals on the "sympathy scale." Remember when that guy beat up Dusty the cat and everyone raged at him in retaliation?

First blood! First topic of 2010!

KC Green has just won my heart.

Kogey made a sig, but it was too much for me to handle.

BBS Signature

Response to 15 reasons to be a vegetarian NSFW 2009-08-21 23:42:22

I've been eating meat forever and my dick still works perfectly fine. I'm positive I can have kids. I'll go to a doctor to prove it then fuck one of the PETA bitches and prove it too. Whos with me!

Response to 15 reasons to be a vegetarian NSFW 2009-08-21 23:43:49

I'm a butcher, I don't fucking care.

BBS Signature

Response to 15 reasons to be a vegetarian NSFW 2009-08-22 00:16:19

I hate Peta so much. Those were the stupidest reasons I have ever heard to become vegetarian...

Response to 15 reasons to be a vegetarian NSFW 2009-08-22 00:29:34

Wait wait, "It takes a small man to beat a defenseless animal, but a smaller one to eat it"... Are they trying to imply that a person who eats meat is worse than a person who beats up animals (not necessarily killing them), and what does beating up animals have to do with eating meat?!

Well in that case I'm throwing away this bacon and off to beat my neighbors dog!

BBS Signature

Response to 15 reasons to be a vegetarian NSFW 2009-08-22 00:31:04

At 8/21/09 11:01 PM, Slosha69 wrote: Vegitarianism is among the most foolish and stupid group of people and beliefs I have ever known.

Explain.

It is natural for one species to eat another,

Oh, so because something is natural it's automatically good? It's also natural for men to want to fuck as many women as possible. Tell you what, go out and do that natural thing and get back to me on how it worked out.

Now, I'm not going to go and slaughter a cat or a dog, but animals are here for us to eat.

Why won't you go and slaughter them? You're "superior" so go and have a field day, bro.

Humanity didn't become what it is by eating veggies all day.

That was then, this is now.

Vegitarianism is for the weak-minded that are most likely overweight anyways.

Factless bullshit.

The root of the problem probably isn't even because of the meat. They are upset on how poorly they treat the animals.

It is.

Well, if an animal can't defend itself, its not fit for life, and life is survival of the fittest.

That's the dumbest thing and piss-poor excuse I've ever heard. Oh no, another "survival of the fittest" person. Go kill someone who can't defend themselves, just because you can. After all, humans are merely animals as well, right?

There is a reason why we are on the top of the food chain and eat other animals.

Yeah, we're really at the top of the food chain against a huge animal without a weapon of some sort, and even then our survival isn't guaranteed.

/rant

/rant.

Response to 15 reasons to be a vegetarian NSFW 2009-08-22 00:31:33

At 8/22/09 12:29 AM, Gedveikur wrote: Are they trying to imply that a person who eats meat is worse than a person who beats up animals?

i second this perplexing post.

the picture/information posted above; is at least somewhat relevant to this topic.

BBS Signature

Response to 15 reasons to be a vegetarian NSFW 2009-08-22 05:47:10

yeaaaaa .................................. im still gonna eat meat since were apes i wonder what a evloved tiger is OOHHHHHHHHHH its a cat cats are the nerd of lions if your a cannabil that means your just eating a animal so really im ognna eat a pig for bacon

Response to 15 reasons to be a vegetarian NSFW 2009-08-22 05:56:23

For Fucks sake. I think it's a bunch a bullshit for them to make meat eaters look bad. Don't get me wrong I love animals, but have you ever SEEN a vegetarian? They look fucking sick all the time. Only eating vegetables wouldn't be the best choice so they can STFU.

Does anybody even read these?

BBS Signature

Response to 15 reasons to be a vegetarian NSFW 2009-08-22 05:59:23

Wow you guys are really fucking hardcore.

The real animals are YOU. One user 'lols' then you soon all follow like little sheep. You can't see the harm in what's happening here because you're as fucking mindless as bugs who's only goals are 'eat, sleep, mate'.

No compassion for other creatures, no remorse or guilt over the cruel things your species do to others just because it's easy. The fact is there are better ways to treat animals who will be killed for meat, but we don't do it, because that would require more money spent on them, more time, more care. And that would be bad to us right. Right? No it wouldn't, we're just fucking lazy creatures who were given brains we sometimes really don't deserve.

[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature

Response to 15 reasons to be a vegetarian NSFW 2009-08-22 06:01:57

durhurhurhur meet taests gewd.

vegiterians ar unhelthy, i no cuz iv totaly dun th reserch, lmfao.

You're all retarded.

Response to 15 reasons to be a vegetarian NSFW 2009-08-22 06:03:46

this is madness. all plants have feelings. they dont grow back when you cut them because they are scared of vegetarians. you cant call yourself an environmentalist if you eat the environment.

Response to 15 reasons to be a vegetarian NSFW 2009-08-22 06:05:31

That was so crap !

If we arent going to eat them, Then the predators will!

" We are a small person for eating a smaller one " WHAT THE FUCK ?!

We made ourself this evolved not to be that small...In reaity we are that small. Alot of animals could kill us followed by eating us and we got fucked off and started eating all those animals.

Its a chain , Live with you fuckin pussys.

Response to 15 reasons to be a vegetarian NSFW 2009-08-22 06:09:52

If animals weren't meant to be eaten, then god would have made them faster.
Er go, meat = sweet.

Response to 15 reasons to be a vegetarian NSFW 2009-08-22 06:14:47

man people are cruel

saying animal have feeling will not change a thing. the masses will say"fuck them nutters i'am going to eat my meat"

for me, it how the animal lived that to me. if they lived a happy life give them a quick painless death. don't beat the shit out of them with a fucking brick! (sigh)
i know people will not change there ways unless it directly bothers them....sad true of humans

they just to label the nutter and move on

heh heh i wonder sometime
when something truly dangerous affect them, will they listen to the warnings?
nah never mind no one reading this any way. ah well

man i could go for a burgar right now :/

Response to 15 reasons to be a vegetarian NSFW 2009-08-22 06:16:57

At 8/22/09 06:05 AM, kaywire wrote:
Its a chain , Live with you fuckin pussys.

I think you'll find that predators are generally quick to kill their prey once they've caught it, before they start eating it.

I don't care if people eat meat, that is completely their choice, what I care about is HOW they fucking kill it/prepare it. We're barbaric without a need to be.

That's the fucking problem. It isn't about the god damn food chain, it's about how we treat them.

[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature

Response to 15 reasons to be a vegetarian NSFW 2009-08-22 06:38:09

pure shock tactics, and why rob your child of a world tastes and experiences just because the little piggy dies.

Peta always piss me off (as do other organisations who advertise like this) if they presented a discussion where the pros and cons and are weighed up in a calm rational way then i would be won over, and i dont think i could ever cut out meat completely

Minion of the Metal Hell

Last.fm/Steam ID

BBS Signature

Response to 15 reasons to be a vegetarian NSFW 2009-08-22 06:39:37

I will be a meat eater until I die.
And remember guys. You cannot spell Slaughter without Laughter.

good night folks

Cry Havoc and let Slip the Toast of War!

Why do I seem to end all of the threads I post in...

Something I cannot believe I didn't find before lock.

BBS Signature

Response to 15 reasons to be a vegetarian NSFW 2009-08-22 06:40:23

Oh look, it's the circle of life when one animal kills another. But when humans do - hohoho PETAs going: SHIAT HAS HIT THE FAN MOTHAFUKA.

Don't expect intelligence.

"VEGAN IS SYMBOLIC OPPRESSION! STOP THE MURDER OF PLANTS! GO SUNLIGHT DIET!"

BBS Signature

Response to 15 reasons to be a vegetarian NSFW 2009-08-22 06:40:44

At 8/22/09 06:16 AM, Gagsy wrote: That's the fucking problem. It isn't about the god damn food chain, it's about how we treat them.

It depends i mean most large Corporations have special tools that they kills cows with and other farm animals like pigs, They just shoot them in the head and within a spil second the cow is dead, I mean the cow would be confused for that split second on what hit her and she wouldnt even feel the pain.

Im totaly against animal cruelty but that comercial was just stupid and wouldnt convert anyone.

That was mainly concentraiting on the cruelty not the food.