00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ryor just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

15 reasons to be a vegetarian NSFW

15,831 Views | 301 Replies

Response to 15 reasons to be a vegetarian NSFW 2009-08-22 08:18:22

That vid made me really hungry.

Im gonna eat some meat now.

Response to 15 reasons to be a vegetarian NSFW 2009-08-22 08:18:33

At 8/22/09 08:12 AM, IwIc wrote: Fine it may be peta.
This is why im turning vegetarian.
i dont really know if its NSFW lol
but fuck it. im a vegetarian now.

Haha the bit after 1:45 when he was tossing them in packs made me lol.

Response to 15 reasons to be a vegetarian NSFW 2009-08-22 08:18:36

At 8/22/09 08:13 AM, nazmdeh wrote: I'd love to see them trying to sell the idea of vegetarianism a few thousand years ago when there were no microwave dinners and Quorn.

I'm vegan. I don't eat quorn and I use the microwave to heat up water more than for anything else.

At 8/22/09 08:14 AM, nazmdeh wrote: And technically....by them not eating meat, it is just going to waste.

No. If nobody ate meat, would people keep putting it on the shelves? There's supply and demand to be accounted for.

BBS Signature

Response to 15 reasons to be a vegetarian NSFW 2009-08-22 08:21:11

I thought it was the vid of a peta chick stripping.

Some signature thingy here!

Sig by Cagedsilhouette :3

Join me in the feilds of justice.

BBS Signature

Response to 15 reasons to be a vegetarian NSFW 2009-08-22 08:22:24

Oh god thats all too mouth watering, stop teasing me!

my opinion = fact

BBS Signature

Response to 15 reasons to be a vegetarian NSFW 2009-08-22 08:24:27

At 8/22/09 08:22 AM, Sammeh wrote: Oh god thats all too mouth watering, stop teasing me!

Want anything else?

Yeah, a loaf of bread and some other people!

BBS Signature

Response to 15 reasons to be a vegetarian NSFW 2009-08-22 09:54:27

At 8/22/09 07:20 AM, kaywire wrote:
I dint say it was right, I just said its Life.

If you get put in a cage with a tiger and he nails you and eats you...That wouldnt be fair would it ?

But its life...

And who would put you in a cage with a tiger? Another fucking human.

A tiger would only kill you because you had moved in on it's land or it was captured and forced to a new place where you are. You're confusing nature with humans being fucking cunts.

[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature

Response to 15 reasons to be a vegetarian NSFW 2009-08-22 09:56:45

Eating meat is not wrong, period.

But that doesn't stop humans killing animals for fun.

arsehole humans.

BBS Signature

Response to 15 reasons to be a vegetarian NSFW 2009-08-22 10:06:34

Ugh, what sensasionalist bullshit.

"Meat is dirty and bloody". Plants... Come out of the fucking mud.

"In every packet of chicken, there's a little poop". Oh, and what is it that fertelises plants? Yeah, thought so.

Mainly though, I don't care what those people think. I still want to sink my teeth into some delicious, delicious meat.

Stop looking

Response to 15 reasons to be a vegetarian NSFW 2009-08-22 10:11:02

If i don't eat meat, someone else is going to eat the meat that i didn't eat, and if noone eats it then it will just go bad and get thrown away.
"In every chicken theres a bit of poop"
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Response to 15 reasons to be a vegetarian NSFW 2009-08-22 10:12:06

I would like to clarify;

There isn't anything wrong with eating meat - Our teeth were designed for it and our bodies need it our diet.

The point that is wrong is how the meat industry kills and produces this meat. That is the issue.

Stop saying "Well I don't care, I'll always eat meat!". That's your choice, well done. The issue is the animals and their mistreatment.

If you can't see anything wrong with how the animals are made to live and die then basically you're a fucking cunt.

BBS Signature

Response to 15 reasons to be a vegetarian NSFW 2009-08-22 10:14:52

This is how i see it:

On Earth, or any possible ecosystem, life is survival of the fittest. For our bodies to be completly happy on the inside we have to eat dairy, meet, exc, exc. For something to live, something must die.

A hundred years ago, if you went vegitarian, you prettymuch died. Nowadays I guess you can survive if you really want that life.

Pizza4ever

BBS Signature

Response to 15 reasons to be a vegetarian NSFW 2009-08-22 10:16:48

At 8/22/09 10:12 AM, Gagsy wrote: If you can't see anything wrong with how the animals are made to live and die then basically you're a fucking cunt.

If they're farm bred, with a free-range pasture, and all the other commodities animals like, given a chance to breed and eat well, and are killed quickly, painlessly and humanely, where is the problem?

Either that, or we introduce cows, chickens, pigs etc. as a wild animal and go out to catch them when we're hungry.

Stop looking

Response to 15 reasons to be a vegetarian NSFW 2009-08-22 10:19:36

Hahaha, more Peta propaganda. I'm glad they couldn't even come up with legitimate reasons.

Some of my favorites:
-"Eating meat and dairy makes you fat." Oh right... I forgot that obesity is caused mainly by meat and milk rather than, you know, sugar? High fructose corn syrup?

-"Because you shouldn't have to lie to your kids about the food that you eat?" I'm sorry, am I supposed to be ashamed at the fact that I eat meat? Well I am not.

-"Because meat is filthy and bloody." Ahaha, right, there are no government regulations on food. What is the FDA?

Ahh peta, you will always be a source of laughter.

S&Box, the game Facepunch Studio have been working on.

BBS Signature

Response to 15 reasons to be a vegetarian NSFW 2009-08-22 10:19:52

It's fucking survival of the fittest in this world. Man has been eating meat since he has first existed, and it tastes great. Nobody will listen to 4 stupid fucks that show us vids of beaten up animals.
Those little fuckers piss me off.

PSN username - UnreaK745 / PM me for similar sig.

Visit my page, cocksuckah.

BBS Signature

Response to 15 reasons to be a vegetarian NSFW 2009-08-22 10:20:56

At 8/22/09 10:16 AM, SCUD14 wrote:
If they're farm bred, with a free-range pasture, and all the other commodities animals like, given a chance to breed and eat well, and are killed quickly, painlessly and humanely, where is the problem?

Nothing is wrong with that really. The problem is though you don't get many places doing that. It's all about money. Usually the animals are crammed in so they can breed more of them, thus improving their profit, forgetting completely the effect on the animals. They only care about lining their pockets usually. You'll only find farmers who treat the animals they kill fairly.

Either that, or we introduce cows, chickens, pigs etc. as a wild animal and go out to catch them when we're hungry.

Like the old days.

BBS Signature

Response to 15 reasons to be a vegetarian NSFW 2009-08-22 10:33:28

At 8/21/09 08:32 PM, Lintire wrote: I think I'll go vegetarian anyway - not because of the animals, who suck and should enjoy thier time on the factory line, but because of the health benefits. Hooray.

There are only health DEFECTS to going vegie.

That heart disease stuff is shit, but it you go vegie you don't get another carbs, proteins and other shit, meaning unless you wonna be popping pills with every meal, then your gonna be malnourished.

Also, this:

*No longer PaperBoy, due to a technicality involving a 'missing' energy drink, I am now TiredBoy...

General Forum

The Funniest BBS Typo

BBS Signature

Response to 15 reasons to be a vegetarian NSFW 2009-08-22 10:33:55

At 8/21/09 08:27 PM, SarviasX wrote: Those animals got pwned!

pfft..mroe like raped :D

Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.

BBS Signature

Response to 15 reasons to be a vegetarian NSFW 2009-08-22 10:34:26

At 8/22/09 10:24 AM, Frank-The-Hedgehog wrote: and as Gagsy said, if you don't mind what the industry is doing, then you're just a cunt.

So if I'm indifferent to something that doesn't effect me in any way, I'm a cunt?

My PSN: Obilisk745

"Remember, licking doorknobs is illegal on other planets."

Add me on Steam! :D

BBS Signature

Response to 15 reasons to be a vegetarian NSFW 2009-08-22 10:36:04

There all fucking lieing. No fucking meat will make you fat go running you lazy fucks!

Your friendly neighbourhood devils advocate.

BBS Signature

Response to 15 reasons to be a vegetarian NSFW 2009-08-22 10:40:47

At 8/22/09 10:12 AM, Gagsy wrote: The point that is wrong is how the meat industry kills and produces this meat. That is the issue.

The issue is that we love their tissue.

Stop saying "Well I don't care, I'll always eat meat!". That's your choice, well done. The issue is the animals and their mistreatment.

Jeez, I already told you, the issue is loving their tissue.

If you can't see anything wrong with how the animals are made to live and die then basically you're a fucking cunt.

Seriously, though we're made to live and die as well. Why not stop to consider that it's the natural way of things? You're not a cunt for thinking that.

Let me put it this way:

Thousands, if not millions, die unnoticed because of failing to achieve the standard for our society's system only because they have their own ways of doing things. Yet... Where is the support for them? Why do we focus on the tormented animals before our own kind? That's even more inhuman, doncha think?

Clean yourself before you clean others; you may get your dirt on them. >XP

||"I'm so epic, my epicness prevents me from being epic." || My Brother Chuck||

BBS Signature

Response to 15 reasons to be a vegetarian NSFW 2009-08-22 10:44:25

those videos make me hungry

Knowlege is a powerful tool.

And people with power tools usualy hurt themselves. "WhatyouOughttoKnow.com"

Response to 15 reasons to be a vegetarian NSFW 2009-08-22 10:45:05

At 8/22/09 10:40 AM, KeepYourDistance wrote:
Thousands, if not millions, die unnoticed because of failing to achieve the standard for our society's system only because they have their own ways of doing things. Yet... Where is the support for them? Why do we focus on the tormented animals before our own kind? That's even more inhuman, doncha think?

God no, we're the fucking overpopulated vermin of the earth doing more bad then good for our planet.

Of course I'll defend the things that can't defend themselves.

BBS Signature

Response to 15 reasons to be a vegetarian NSFW 2009-08-22 10:48:25

At 8/22/09 10:12 AM, Gagsy wrote: The point that is wrong is how the meat industry kills and produces this meat. That is the issue.
The issue is that we love their tissue.

LOL

bravo on teh ryme ...makes is uber funny

Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.

BBS Signature

Response to 15 reasons to be a vegetarian NSFW 2009-08-22 10:50:55

oh.....and for my third post in this thread.... i'd like to actually make a point instead of just laughing at the trollage in here

*clears throat*

if god (whom i don't care for..but for everyoneelse...) didn't want us to eat meat..... we wouldn't have canines (teeth)
there for.... i win

BBS Signature

Response to 15 reasons to be a vegetarian NSFW 2009-08-22 11:01:32

Are you seriously that dumb? Really? Because if you had just stopped eating meat, you'll be NOT spending thousands of dollars for the meat industry yearly, and that alone, you will do your part.

Well you can't blame anyone for thinking that vegetarianism doesn't effect the meat industry. Using the beef and cattle industry as an example, and assuming that vegans are on the rise, there has been no noticable impact on the industry. Infact the value of the industry is still rising rapidly.

But I'm not saying vegetarianism is a bad thing, I'm just saying if you become one to target the industry then that would probably prove ineffective. Moral reasons or otherwise, I can understand I suppose. But no matter, I just don't believe that there's potential in the vegetarian movement to reduce the influence of the industry. Rather, it'd be best to act as a pressure group to target better welfare.

It have to start somewhere if we want to change the meat industry and the way it's doing things, and as Gagsy said, if you don't mind what the industry is doing, then you're just a cunt.

It's not that I don't mind what the industry is doing, I try my best to invest in quality and decent foods. But I don't believe it's worth my time to reinvest in a totally different lifestyle just because I'm being told I'm cruel. And that's probably the thoughts of many others.

GT - LedgeyNG, Steam - Ledgey91, PSN - LedgeyNG

BBS Signature

Response to 15 reasons to be a vegetarian NSFW 2009-08-22 11:02:54

At 8/22/09 10:45 AM, Gagsy wrote:
God no, we're the fucking overpopulated vermin of the earth doing more bad then good for our planet.

What do you suppose we do? "Destroy All Humans"? What good would doing nothing for our own kind do for our environment? Isn't letting evil flourish among our own kind evil in itself? We are the ones with more power. It's up to us to change our brethren.

Help animals before man? God, that's major BS. We die, they die. >:]

BBS Signature

Response to 15 reasons to be a vegetarian NSFW 2009-08-22 11:03:44

Here is my problem with vegetarians and vegans.

If you don't eat meat because the meat industry is cruel to animals with the conditions they are forced to live in and things like that, I am fine with that. But you aren't helping your cause by going vegetarian. By not eating meat you are saying its impossible to produce enough meat to sufficiently feed people while still being humane.

There are enough people who won't eat meat simply because the living conditions and slaughter are inhumane to start their own business of humanely raising and killing animals for food. So why don't they do it? It doesn't even have to be a really large scale business, but once it is shown it is possible to feed a good sized group of people humanely more people will be willing to help and then a large scale business will be possible. So get to it.

Response to 15 reasons to be a vegetarian NSFW 2009-08-22 11:05:52

Whoops. What I meant to say was: With the world like this, If we die, they die.

BBS Signature

Response to 15 reasons to be a vegetarian NSFW 2009-08-22 11:08:13

If you trust PETA you're an idiot. Go away and whine in your little emo livejournal.

BBS Signature