00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

ElectricGears just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

American Football Discussion

296,969 Views | 4,005 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to American Football Discussion 2010-08-05 02:21:22

Matt Leinarts gonna rape you!

Sig by THEJamoke Contributor to PONIES: The Anthology 2 and Anthology 3 Go watch them now!

BBS Signature

Response to American Football Discussion 2010-08-05 02:32:24

At 8/5/10 02:21 AM, 36Holla wrote: Matt Leinarts gonna rape you!

Philip Rivers came

Also, Matt Leinart's gonna rape you, notice the apostrophe

Response to American Football Discussion 2010-08-05 03:37:56

At 8/3/10 03:33 PM, reverend wrote: adios Favre

Go about your business everyone; nothing to see here. Pretend that Tuesday never happened. :P

Heeeeeere's Leinart!

all baseball and no football makes reverend a bored boy. :P

Rev 22:20 || Wi/Ht? # 46 || Why was my review deleted? || Without her, we are lifeless satellites drifting.

BBS Signature

Response to American Football Discussion 2010-08-05 14:07:28

Oh noes, Ben Rothlisberger hates competition, lol.

Just stop worrying, and love the bomb.

BBS Signature

Response to American Football Discussion 2010-08-05 14:22:01

At 8/3/10 12:13 PM, illuminate wrote: He's gone.

He's finally gone!

Thank the lord,for the first time since 1991 i don't have to see that accursed #4 step out on that field.

In all honesty i still don't believe Brett Favre is retired till i see him not out there under center Week 1

Also U Mad? Viking Fags

The Brett Favre retirement thing is crazy now. People says he is retiring for good and somebody proves them wrong. I'll belive Favre will retire when he gives his offical statement, he himself coming out saying it not other people saying it for him.

Siq by Limited thanks man! Ghost/Supernatural Club / High Society/ NGPD

BBS Signature

Response to American Football Discussion 2010-08-07 00:00:32

Cincinnati Ben-Gal: Hot or Not?

Sig by BlueHippo - AMA

Formerly PuddinN64 - BBS, Icon, and Portal Mod

"Your friends love you anyway" - Check out Guinea Something Good!

BBS Signature

Response to American Football Discussion 2010-08-07 00:43:48

Response to American Football Discussion 2010-08-07 02:18:52

At 8/5/10 02:22 PM, 34Deadman wrote: Brett Favre

Lol Brett Favre.

Sig by THEJamoke Contributor to PONIES: The Anthology 2 and Anthology 3 Go watch them now!

BBS Signature

Response to American Football Discussion 2010-08-07 02:54:15

At 8/14/09 07:56 PM, michelinman wrote: I'm down. I'm a big Raiders fan.
Anyways, did you guys see the Eagles picked up Michael Vick?!

lol a raider fan chargers al the way we fixed any weakneses we had ur going down like u always do

BBS Signature

Response to American Football Discussion 2010-08-07 02:56:29

haah this pic ftw

BBS Signature

Response to American Football Discussion 2010-08-08 00:21:38

At 8/7/10 02:54 AM, TheDeliMan wrote: lol a raider fan chargers al the way we fixed any weakneses we had ur going down like u always do

Of coarse the Raiders are going to be awful. They are the worst in the AFC West. However, the Chiefs are going to kick the Chargers ass this year, both games.

Response to American Football Discussion 2010-08-08 03:46:00

Just letting fellas here know that a new Football league is starting in case some of you aren't with current Newgrounds leagues here is an open one that i'm starting.

Draft Day won't be till September 3rd (in between the end of Preaseason & a few days before the Regular Season so we will know if anyone gets hurt or whatnot so nobody gets screwed early) plus it will give plenty of time for people to sign up cause it'll be a 16 team league (if possible and gets that high)

League ID: 349558
League URL: http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/
f1/349558

Password: qwerty

NOW IS WHEN YOU RAM HAPPY WITH LIFE SAUCE. PSN Screenname - Mooglejoke Wii U Network ID - Mooglejoke - Nintendo 3DS Friend Code 4768-8871-1657

BBS Signature

Response to American Football Discussion 2010-08-08 04:37:43

At 8/8/10 03:46 AM, illuminate wrote: Just letting fellas here know that a new Football league is starting in case some of you aren't with current Newgrounds leagues here is an open one that i'm starting.

Draft Day won't be till September 3rd (in between the end of Preaseason & a few days before the Regular Season so we will know if anyone gets hurt or whatnot so nobody gets screwed early) plus it will give plenty of time for people to sign up cause it'll be a 16 team league (if possible and gets that high)

f1/349558

I would just like to say that I'm signing up right now. A newgrounds fantasy football league. That's a great idea. Most of the time I lose track of my teams for a while throughout the season. Now I'm going to look at my team every time I get on newgrounds.

Response to American Football Discussion 2010-08-08 05:00:49

At 8/8/10 03:46 AM, illuminate wrote:
f1/349558

It won't let me view the page for some reason

I had to create a Yahoo account for this

Does that have something to do with it?

I literally just finished making it

Response to American Football Discussion 2010-08-08 05:06:09

At 8/8/10 05:00 AM, Gobblemeister wrote:
It won't let me view the page for some reason

I had to create a Yahoo account for this

Does that have something to do with it?

I literally just finished making it

the link he gave actually won't work until you join the league. just copy + paste the numbers from the end of the link into this page while you're logged into your accnt.

Response to American Football Discussion 2010-08-08 06:26:20

Yeah I managed to figure it out after a sec

I'm doing everything I can to remember draft day!

Response to American Football Discussion 2010-08-08 08:51:19

At 8/7/10 02:18 AM, 36Holla wrote:
At 8/5/10 02:22 PM, 34Deadman wrote: Brett Favre
Lol Brett Favre.

Wow Favre is a old pervert. Well thats a little messed up because he is married.

BBS Signature

Response to American Football Discussion 2010-08-08 10:56:13

So, who's pumped for College Football?

My favorite team, The Ohio State Buckeyes, were just ranked #2 in the country for NCAA football teams. Our head coach, Jim Tressel has gone on record saying that this is the best team that he's seen coming into a season since he started coaching for us ten years ago.

I'm really looking forward to this year. Michigan doesn't stand a chance. Any other Buckeye fans out here in Newgrounds?

Sig by BlueHippo - AMA

Formerly PuddinN64 - BBS, Icon, and Portal Mod

"Your friends love you anyway" - Check out Guinea Something Good!

BBS Signature

Response to American Football Discussion 2010-08-08 14:55:05

At 8/8/10 02:04 AM, malachi117 wrote: Obviously that above link is a referral link, here is a non-referral for those that might not wish to be one.

Before clicking the link I say to myself "I bet it's centsports." and I go to reveal what it is and I say "oh yeah I was right."

I remember using that site back in the day. It was cute. But alas, I'm getting rid of your post because of the referral link.

BBS Signature

Response to American Football Discussion 2010-08-08 16:53:53

As for everyone that is joining the league i would like everyone to state their team name either here or just PM me so i will know who you are and can PM you with a reminder the day of the draft.

Also everyone should copy this picture,scan & print it then put it in a frame and set it above your television for this NFL season,even football gods got to go through the rookie tradition. ;P

NOW IS WHEN YOU RAM HAPPY WITH LIFE SAUCE. PSN Screenname - Mooglejoke Wii U Network ID - Mooglejoke - Nintendo 3DS Friend Code 4768-8871-1657

BBS Signature

Response to American Football Discussion 2010-08-08 18:51:51

At 8/8/10 04:53 PM, illuminate wrote: As for everyone that is joining the league i would like everyone to state their team name either here or just PM me so i will know who you are and can PM you with a reminder the day of the draft.

Zangief's Bills

Pretty obviously me

Response to American Football Discussion 2010-08-17 17:37:23

This just in...

Favre kidnapped from local Mississippi HS Football field by assailants Hutchinson, Allen, and Longwell; sighted in Minnesota. Updates will be forced fed via ESPN for the next month; stay tuned.

Rev 22:20 || Wi/Ht? # 46 || Why was my review deleted? || Without her, we are lifeless satellites drifting.

BBS Signature

Response to American Football Discussion 2010-08-18 04:36:03

At 8/17/10 05:37 PM, reverend wrote: This just in...

Favre kidnapped from local Mississippi HS Football field by assailants Hutchinson, Allen, and Longwell; sighted in Minnesota. Updates will be forced fed via ESPN for the next month; stay tuned.

The fact of the matter remains.

BBS Signature

Response to American Football Discussion 2010-08-18 10:11:46

At 8/17/10 05:37 PM, reverend wrote: This just in...

When you have to beg, err.... talk to Farve about coming back, then you know the Vikings are getting screwed 6 ways from Sunday.

And can we end the worthless preseason already? No one cares about 3rd stringers that you will never see on the field during the regular season, much less even hear from again.

BBS Signature

Response to American Football Discussion 2010-08-18 19:11:20

At 8/18/10 10:11 AM, orangebomb wrote: When you have to beg, err.... talk to Farve about coming back, then you know the Vikings are getting screwed 6 ways from Sunday.

They had no choice if they intend to contend this season. Jackson is about as good as JaMarcus. I went there.

A friend in need is a friend indeed, but a friend with weed is better.

BBS Signature

Response to American Football Discussion 2010-08-18 19:30:09

BBS Signature

Response to American Football Discussion 2010-08-19 11:10:56

At 8/8/10 10:56 AM, puddinN64 wrote: My favorite team, The Ohio State Buckeyes, were just ranked #2 in the country for NCAA football teams. Our head coach, Jim Tressel has gone on record saying that this is the best team that he's seen coming into a season since he started coaching for us ten years ago.

I'm sure that it's a requirement for all college coaches to say that. It's not like they are going to say, we have a shit team this year. :P

I'm really looking forward to this year. Michigan doesn't stand a chance. Any other Buckeye fans out here in Newgrounds?

Yeah Michigan doesn't stand a chance, but I don't see OSU being any better than Iowa this year, though they will probably still win the conference.

I don't know what to make of my Sooners this year, but the Florida State game in week two, will really determine what type of season we are going to have.

At 8/18/10 10:11 AM, orangebomb wrote: And can we end the worthless preseason already? No one cares about 3rd stringers that you will never see on the field during the regular season, much less even hear from again.

I dunno, I thought Eli getting bloodied was pretty funny. If you cut out preseason games we'll miss out on entertainment like that. :P

BBS Signature

Response to American Football Discussion 2010-08-19 20:24:24

At 8/19/10 11:10 AM, reverend wrote:
At 8/8/10 10:56 AM, puddinN64 wrote: I'm really looking forward to this year. Michigan doesn't stand a chance. Any other Buckeye fans out here in Newgrounds?

I wouldn't go ahead and book tickets to the title game just yet, so to speak, You better believe The U will have something to say about it when they come into the horseshoe, and beat you guys. The Buckeyes need to look out for something called Karma, because last time they met, the refs more or less allowed the Bucks to even be in that game. Not to mention the fact that I don't trust Terrelle Pryor to win in the biggest games where it matters the most.

Granted, he did win against Oregon, but truth be told, the Pac-10 teams {other than USC}, sucks ass in bowl games. It's no wonder why they can't get any respect, when they tank in bowl games.

At 8/18/10 10:11 AM, orangebomb wrote: And can we end the worthless preseason already? No one cares about 3rd stringers that you will never see on the field during the regular season, much less even hear from again.
I dunno, I thought Eli getting bloodied was pretty funny. If you cut out preseason games we'll miss out on entertainment like that. :P

True, but they really shouldn't be out there in the first place, after all, players are being paid tens of millions of dollars to led their teams to the Super Bowl, not to get roughed up by some 3rd and 4th stringers that we don't give a damn, and are lucky to be on the roster.

BBS Signature

Response to American Football Discussion 2010-08-20 03:57:12

14 Days left till the draft for fantasy football,whoever hasn't joined a NG league yet and wants to hop on board!

Details Below

f1/349558

We got 4 teams up right now,hopefully we at least get 6-8 more.

BBS Signature

Response to American Football Discussion 2010-08-22 04:22:47

At 8/18/10 07:11 PM, EternitySpent wrote:
At 8/18/10 10:11 AM, orangebomb wrote: When you have to beg, err.... talk to Farve about coming back, then you know the Vikings are getting screwed 6 ways from Sunday.
They had no choice if they intend to contend this season. Jackson is about as good as JaMarcus. I went there.

Jackson led his team to a 10-6 record and a playoff appearance

Give him a bit more credit than that