00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

UmanaJose just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Girl video game characters.

13,164 Views | 72 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Girl video game characters. 2009-07-18 21:53:41

It's already been said but ill go ahead and say it. Samus Aran. She was one of the original bad ass females, outside and inside of the video game realm. Characters like her helped move girl characters from always being the damsel in distress to the role of the heroine. Samus never needs saving, she can take care of herself.

On another note I found a female character a lot like Zero suit Samus from a game the Scurge Hive. The main character in the game is a chick named Jenosa Arma. She's a bounty hunter. The girl has to fight a bunch of infected people and monsters, along with giant monsters. She's pretty bad ass, no Samus Aran, but pretty close.

._.

Response to Girl video game characters. 2009-07-18 22:50:48

To be honest I can't really decide.

Either The Boss or Eva. In terms of female video game characters they had it all. They were strong women and complex characters.

Response to Girl video game characters. 2009-07-19 02:01:50

Sheva from RE5.
I was playing and couldn't notice that she had a kickass lower body.
I used the useless bow and arrow just to see her switch her hip when walking.

what happened to this place?

Latest Blog: Chaos Sonic Ch 3 Update.

BBS Signature

Response to Girl video game characters. 2009-07-19 03:00:44

damn skippy:

BBS Signature

Response to Girl video game characters. 2009-07-19 03:14:43

You know it's weird I was just playing that quest and was contemplating whether or not she is hot or watever

|Foxes Club| |I VOICE ACT.|

PSN ID: jake-thesnake_ng XBL: SFC Fox Paw

BBS Signature

Response to Girl video game characters. 2009-07-19 08:16:07

At 7/19/09 03:14 AM, jake-thesnake wrote: You know it's weird I was just playing that quest and was contemplating whether or not she is hot or watever

luls me too :P

"Wanna see a magic trick?" "Okay?"

'We fuck then you disappear."

~Special thanks to KrustyTheClown for his awesome sig.~

BBS Signature

Response to Girl video game characters. 2009-07-19 08:22:09

I like tifa my self just because she is a badass

Ok what the hell!!! Were are my pants at this is importent!!!

BBS Signature

Response to Girl video game characters. 2009-07-19 12:18:47

At 7/19/09 03:00 AM, kofdadday wrote: damn skippy:

Out of curiosity, am I the only one who like my VG girls to look human? Hookers in LA don't have tits that big.

Response to Girl video game characters. 2009-07-19 17:12:25

At 7/19/09 12:18 PM, BillyShakes wrote:
Out of curiosity, am I the only one who like my VG girls to look human? Hookers in LA don't have tits that big.

What else would you expect from a japanese game?

Response to Girl video game characters. 2009-07-19 17:59:29

At 7/19/09 12:18 PM, BillyShakes wrote:

Luls yesh you are

"Wanna see a magic trick?" "Okay?"

'We fuck then you disappear."

~Special thanks to KrustyTheClown for his awesome sig.~

BBS Signature

Response to Girl video game characters. 2009-07-21 13:56:20

At 7/18/09 05:46 PM, Tiki-Dog wrote: they all end up with locked doors and a lot of tissues.

Best line ever.

Response to Girl video game characters. 2009-07-21 14:21:00

I know it's already been said but my favorite is Tifa Lockheart from Final Fantasy VII for a few reasons:
1. The obvious one-She's attractive looking or how the kids say, HOT!! As the first female character to attempt sex appeal in the Final Fantasy series, Squaresoft did a good job in developing a sexy character that not only been in the hearts of gamers, but in countless Hentai magazines in Japan (There's an entire stock of her on a shelf in one comic book store I visited). I was seriously surprisedthat her upper body wasn't featured in Screwattack.com's top 10 boobies list.
2. Despite her sex appeal she does not have that stereotypical damsel in distress or playful hooker kind of personality. If you played the game FF VII, you find out that her story is at first real simple, but then turns itself around during the middle of the game. Her personality is deep and can be categorized as one of those "Girl Next Door" personalities (if I'm using the term right). A good friend with much to do.
3. Like stated before she isn't one of those damsel in distress characters *cough Peach*. If she thinks you're getting annoying or just she doesn't like you, she can kick your ass not with guns, an arm cannon, whips, magic, or a camera, but with her own two hands. My kind of fighter. Also serves as a girlfriend that you might want to avoid during that time of the month.
4. Personal Reasons. She was my most powerful character in the game (Even ahead of Emo Cloud). Speaking of Cloud, their story is sorta similiar to mine and someone else's right now.

Now for worst female character....Princess Peach. But I don't need to explain. Instead I'll let IGN/Gamespy explain: http://gamespy.com/articles/100/1005645p 1.html

Response to Girl video game characters. 2009-07-21 14:39:02

Bastila because her voice actor did an amazing job and she was a character i cared about and not someone i oogled the whole game

PSN ID: Unseen_Fury Gamertag: Ungeshener Zorn STEAMID: Unseen Fury

BBS Signature