00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

tox just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

do you compose music like beatles?

2,556 Views | 52 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to do you compose music like beatles? 2009-07-08 13:36:32

ok i swapped the two. im gonna work on the molotov more(i havent really been doing it) and the tutorial/first scene before i post another version here.

Response to do you compose music like beatles? 2009-07-08 14:45:38

How about a "Let it be" rip off ?
That could be easy and fast.

Response to do you compose music like beatles? 2009-07-08 14:48:19

lets see how it is

Response to do you compose music like beatles? 2009-07-08 17:17:02

At 7/8/09 12:07 PM, Jereminion wrote:
At 7/8/09 12:00 PM, Urbanus wrote: I've got a couple of Beatles covers on my page. Check them out and see if you would like me to do another for your game.
they are pretty nice. i do not have plans on putting any tracks with lyrics in my game though if that is ok.

No sweat. I can do those without vocals

Response to do you compose music like beatles? 2009-07-09 13:25:18

hello i am still working on the game. i want to ask soro if he would edit his new drumming track, could you please make the new part of the track a little less loud? i have ringo talking at the beginning of the track and it is hard to hear him over the new drumming track. if i lower the volume of the whole thing, you can barely hear the drumming part.

Response to do you compose music like beatles? 2009-07-09 15:05:45

You need the sitar quieter ? or the drum break ? it's a 3 minutes job, but you have to be more specific please.

Response to do you compose music like beatles? 2009-07-09 15:20:45

i am not too familiar with instruments but i assume it is the sitar. the old version was not as loud against the voice acting but the new version is too loud. i guess if you can make the sitar significantly lower in volume that would be nice 8-)

Response to do you compose music like beatles? 2009-07-09 15:58:00

ok, I'll post it later, I'll give you a sign.

Response to do you compose music like beatles? 2009-07-09 19:20:51

Here, fixed.
Sorry to took that much time, I have clients now, I'm making 3 Pop songs, mastering a Metal album and so on...

Response to do you compose music like beatles? 2009-07-09 19:39:42

thanks i will post update soon

Response to do you compose music like beatles? 2009-07-10 12:20:09

hello im working on the zombie deaths so he just doesnt turn 90 degrees and disappear.

right now i can use an old man's english voice for my game. i had voice actors before, but every time i contact them, they dont respond every time.

Response to do you compose music like beatles? 2009-07-10 12:37:51

Check out my page in half an hour, will be there a rip off version of "Lucy in the Sky With Diamonds".
Quite high feel :))
Anyway, it's more like inspired from... the keyboard line is inverted, the sitar and tambura drone comes in with 8 bars earlier, guitars instead of voice line & stuff different enough to keep us safe from copyright issues.
Right now I'm recording a second guitar line, will be soon up.
;)

Response to do you compose music like beatles? 2009-07-10 13:11:28

here is update

http://spamtheweb.com/ul/upload/100709/4 7446_zombiegamecs4-6.php

1-pistol
2-molotov
3-g36 or some rifle

have to go to work early but this is it so far.

Response to do you compose music like beatles? 2009-07-10 15:02:32

sounds nice. i dont know if i will use it for a flying or the yellow submarine level yet

Response to do you compose music like beatles? 2009-07-10 17:10:40

Nice game by now, still the voice is too weak and the drums are a bit louder than the voice.
Maybe I can fix the voices a bit for you (or you can) and make them louder.
Also some artwork as background might be cool to have, something lie the "Yellow Submarine" movie.

Next track... maybe the groove from "Taxman" ? that would be a 1~2 hours of working (including guitar recording and mixing).

Response to do you compose music like beatles? 2009-07-10 17:23:35

At 7/10/09 05:10 PM, sorohanro wrote: Nice game by now, still the voice is too weak and the drums are a bit louder than the voice.
Maybe I can fix the voices a bit for you (or you can) and make them louder.
Also some artwork as background might be cool to have, something lie the "Yellow Submarine" movie.

Next track... maybe the groove from "Taxman" ? that would be a 1~2 hours of working (including guitar recording and mixing).

Taxman is amazing. Anyway Jereminion, my uncle's in the hospital so I'm sorry I haven't gotten my voice work to you. I'll try and get it done soon.

Response to do you compose music like beatles? 2009-07-10 18:30:37

all of the levels will look more like the yellow submarine movie, i am just doing something simple right now to test the game engine. http://spamtheweb.com/ul/upload/070709/5 813_zombiegamecs4-3.php was the older version, but it had the (rough) background similar to lucy in the sky with diamonds. i would like to send you the voice clips to make them louder( i dont know how).

also shock i havent talked to you in a while so i forgot which voice you were able to do. were you doing the british voice ,the no-where man or the blue meanie?

Response to do you compose music like beatles? 2009-07-10 19:12:46

Well, that's an easy task, you make an account on Mediafire or YouSendit, upload those there and PM the link.
When I'm finished with them I'll put those up and send you the link.
Cool ?

Response to do you compose music like beatles? 2009-07-11 06:30:57

hello i have been busy lately with random work requests from my boss and i have to work most of this upcoming week starting today. is it possible if you were to lower the sound of your tracks? i do not know if the voices are too low or if your song is too high, but pawn007 has alot of voices that he is doing and it may be easier for everyone if you just adjusted the volume of the tracks.

he just sent me a bunch of lines, but i havent look at them yet. they might be higher in volume than before though so you do not have to do anything just yet.

im gonna work on the game at work also but i have to put work before flash when im there so i will be on an off if you try to contact me.

Response to do you compose music like beatles? 2009-07-11 07:50:27

I can lower the volume on the tracks but would be more quality if I can fix the voices.
All electric and electronic devices have their own noise, if I lower the volume, the ratio between noise of the sound devices of the players and the game sounds will favor the noise.... which is not a good thing.

When you have all the voices just make a zip file and send it to me. Also vices can be mono, so you'll save more space this way without losing quality.

Response to do you compose music like beatles? 2009-07-11 08:22:21

At 7/11/09 07:50 AM, sorohanro wrote: I can lower the volume on the tracks but would be more quality if I can fix the voices.
All electric and electronic devices have their own noise, if I lower the volume, the ratio between noise of the sound devices of the players and the game sounds will favor the noise.... which is not a good thing.

When you have all the voices just make a zip file and send it to me. Also vices can be mono, so you'll save more space this way without losing quality.

ok well by the time im done with this game there should probably be many lines. i will put them in a zip file and send to you when we are almost done with the first level. thanks for you r help

Response to do you compose music like beatles? 2009-07-11 09:40:24

Cheers man, I used to listen to Beatles since I was 5 or 6, I really like being part of this project.