New Topic Respond to this Topic
Pkmn2
Pkmn2
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Animator
Response to Review Request Club May. 14th, 2012 @ 08:45 AM Reply

I'm not part of the club, but do you guys always get so many audio requests?
I'm curious, that's all.

Nintentrix. Presto Sprites! Retro Sights!

BBS Signature
SkyeWint
SkyeWint
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Musician
Response to Review Request Club May. 14th, 2012 @ 10:56 AM Reply

At 5/14/12 08:45 AM, Pkmn2 wrote: I'm not part of the club, but do you guys always get so many audio requests?
I'm curious, that's all.

Though I am no longer part of the club, I have been before. The answer is yes. :) Though, the hope is that there'll be more of other kinds of requests in the future.

Stuff.

My AIM piece is found if you clicky the image.

BBS Signature
Carr77
Carr77
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Animator
Response to Review Request Club May. 15th, 2012 @ 05:28 PM Reply

Please review this one too :)

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/485852?updated=1

Check out my flash animations, and games. I've also made some bad music, and art ;)

SCTE3
SCTE3
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Musician
Response to Review Request Club May. 15th, 2012 @ 11:13 PM Reply

I think this is the least activity I have seen from the club in a good long time actually...

As far as statistics go, I got 4 reviews done while Knuckstrike got 1 done. Winrar1337 is about to fall off the list too, hopefully that won't happen.

Hopefully next week will be much more active or the pace will pick up a bit. I suppose with a majority of the club preparing for or doing their finals in high school and college that there has not been much time to be getting reviews done as of late.

Enjoy the update!

Member's Update #131
[#] [Total] [Total Stats] [Total Ratio] || [Gain] [Weekly Stats] [Weekly Ratio] [Username]
01 ) 9567 | 1490 / 3048 | 048.88% || 000 | 00 / 14 | 000.00% | Coop*
02 ) 9150 | 1419 / 3053 | 046.48% || 003 | 00 / 14 | 000.00% | Haggard*
03 ) 6891 | 1060 / 1404 | 075.50% || 026 | 04 / 14 | 028.57% | SCTE3
04 ) 0715 | 0109 / 0706 | 015.44% || 006 | 01 / 14 | 007.14% | Knuckstrike
05 ) 0364 | 0053 / 0494 | 010.73% || 000 | 00 / 14 | 000.00% | shrimpchris*
06 ) 0176 | 0025 / 0248 | 010.08% || 000 | 00 / 14 | 000.00% | Winrar1337**
07 ) 0102 | 0015 / 0232 | 006.47% || 000 | 00 / 14 | 000.00% | Sectus*
08 ) 0027 | 0003 / 0061 | 004.92% || 000 | 00 / 13 | 000.00% | Gimmick*

The stars indicate for how long the user has been inactive in this club. "Inactive" means, that user hasn't gained any points by reviewing OR by posting.
*: User has been inactive last week
**: User has been inactive for the last two weeks
***: User has been inactive for the last three weeks

If you are inactive for more than three weeks AND if your completion rate falls below 20%, OR if you are inactive for more than four weeks, you are excluded from the list. You may rejoin this club, but your points will be lost.

Statistics:
*Requests This Week: 14
Total Requests All Time: 3028
Reviews Made This Week: 5
Total Reviews All Time: 8218
Average Per Member: 0
Average Per Request: 0.35
Sigs Forgotten: 1

*New to the List:
Leaving the List:

*All Requests Completed:

--

GUIDELINES/THREAD INFO

<3//Request a Review//Review Request Club // #9 Reviewer // #3 Audio Reviewer

BBS Signature
SCTE3
SCTE3
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Musician
Response to Review Request Club May. 15th, 2012 @ 11:25 PM Reply

15 requests this week. Hopefully we can all get in more reviews this time.

Enjoy the update!

Flash Requests (2)
Iteration by DimanaTech
Parallel Memories: Ep 1-1 by Pkmn2

Audio Requests (13)
~SW~ No Regret by SkyeWintrest
Fragility by White2Black
The Noble Cause (Song) by Samulis
Untitled Randomness ver 3 by Gede
|\||_| Ritual by Numi
Movies by Carr77
Invisible (WIP) by bearskin
Final Fantasy 7 Overture by Rinibra
Don't Let Go by BuggMusic
Norato - Bright as Light by Norato
Interotaku - Collide by Interotaku
One Chance {Dj-Abbic} WIP by DjAbbic
Character Demo (2011) by DillonTaylorVA

Extra Audio Requests (2)
Tranquility by Gede
Redox Reaction by Carr77

BBS Signature
SCTE3
SCTE3
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Musician
Response to Review Request Club May. 15th, 2012 @ 11:26 PM Reply

NOTE - READ THESE RULES, EVEN IF YOU HAVE ALREADY READ THE RULES IN THE FIRST POST. THEY ARE AN UPDATED VERSION OF THE RULES IN THE FIRST POST AND THEY HAVE NEW IMPORTANT RULES!

Hello! Welcome to the new Review Request Club thread. This thread is meant to give the club a fresh start and make it a pleasant place to stay. In order to do this, it goes without saying that you must follow the regular BBS rules and read the C&C Advice Thread before posting if you are new to this forum.

This club aims to increase the exposure of the most under-rated Newgrounds music, art and flash artists. The other major purpose of the club is to offer the Newgrounds artists high quality feedback so they can constantly improve their work.

To the requesters:
Every Newgrounds user is allowed to request a review as soon as he submitted something. To get your work reviewed, don't post here without thinking but follow these few rules:

- Post a direct link to the submission(s) you want reviewed.
- Make no more than 3 Flash and Art requests between two updates (that's one week), and no more than 3 Audio Requests between 5 updates (that's four weeks).
- Please respond to reviews, reviewers like it and some of them are statwho... oh wait, interested in stats.
- Be patient. Due to the points system, you may not see reviews until up to two weeks after you requested, or if you requested more than 1 Audio submission, you may not see reviews on your second submission up until 3 weeks after you requested, and you may not see reviews on your third submission up until 4 weeks after you requested.
- Do NOT request without posting a link, be kind, reviewers are not robots.
- Do NOT simply say "Review everything" or just link to your profile.
- Do NOT request reviews for the same submission more than once.
- Do NOT request reviews for a submission with over 50 reviews.
- Do NOT request reviews for spam. Spam is only there to annoy, not to be critically analyzed.
- Unless you are a club member, only request reviews for YOUR OWN submissions.

To the reviewers:
If you want to join the club and complete requests, simply post in the thread saying you would like to join. Then, regular members will go through your reviews and determine if they are good enough to be part of the club. Your reviews are required to be helpful, developed and well-organised. If you need help with writing good reviews, read Fro's guide to writing helpful reviews.

Once you are accepted, you can start reviewing stuff. If you are a new member of the club, once you understand how the point system works, please post - one or two days before the update - the total points you've earned during the week. This is considered as a sort of application form, and if you fail to do so, you will NOT be added to the club.

Points System:
List updaters will keep track of each member's points in order to build a list. You don't need to post your points before each update but you can keep track of your score on your own so any error can be fixed. This is how points are counted:

5 points for a review on a requested submission (movie, game, art, or audio).
1 point for writing "Review Request Club" at the bottom of a requested review.
3 points for posting at least once throughout the two weeks.
5 points for referring a new member (must mention you in first post).
7 points for reviewing all requests/recommendations between two updates.

Club Updates:
Each Sunday or Monday, a list of all the members is created, counting up their points, featuring various stats and posting a list of requested submissions. Assuming you review the submissions in that list, you will get points for them accordingly in the following members' update, around a week later.

Don't forget the lists are built and updated by humans so it may be possible the update is delayed due to various real life reasons. If it ever occurs, don't get mad; calm down and wait :).

Frequently Asked Questions:

Should we have an FAQ?
I don't know. It kinda seems like overkill.

Why a new thread?
The main idea was to give the club a new and fresh start. Since the old one was flooded by requests and not updated any more, the RRC regulars thought creating a new thread would be best for the club.

Should I link to the club in my forum signature?
There's no obligation to do so, but it's certainly appreciated. Remember that you can put a high number in place of the page number in the URL and if that page doesn't exist yet, Newgrounds will take you to the latest page, whatever it is. For example, "http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/107 2042/999" will take you to the latest page of this club.

RRC Signature?
Yes, at the end of each review, if you want you can write down 'Review Request Club'. There is no obligation to do so, but you'll get +1 point if you put the RRC signature in your review. You can add anything you want to it, E.G.: *Review Request Club*, |Review Request Club|, -Review Request Club-, etc, but as long as 'Review Request Club' is clearly written, you will get the point. You are also allowed to add the sig in any reviews other than requests in this club, as long as you are a club member yourself. It's all the more exposure for the club, and it's very much appreciated.

+1 point if I put the RRC signature in my review... I'm not sure if I get it correctly.
You gain 6 points for a review on a request with "Review Request Club" in the end of it, as opposed to 5 points if you hadn't added the signature at the end. If it's still not clear, read this.

Does the Review Request Club review for non-NG stuff?
No. It must be an NG submission. If you have a non-NG submission which you would like us to review, then use your common sense and upload it to NG. Also, we will only review using the 'Write a Review' method on submissions. We won't send reviews by PM, review in your newspost or review in any particular thread of yours.

Do I have to review all the requests?
No you don't have to, just do your best :). Though completing them all will give you 7 extra points.

Which requests should I review?
If you want to get points for the next member's update, look for the latest requests list in the club thread and review the requests from that list. If you review any requests from various posts in the thread which would have been posted after the latest requests list, you will be getting points for the member's update after the next one.

can u review allz mah flashz guise? kthxbai.
No.

If you have more questions, feel free to post about it in the thread or PM a member and if your question is frequently asked, it'll be added to the FAQ.

---

That's all about the club, though this new version of the club couldn't be opened without mentioning the old thread regulars who have made it a great place to spend time. Kudos to Freelance-Magician for creating the original club and to FattyWhale for maintaining it for so long. Thanks also to Sonofkirk for starting this new thread and doing many updates.

Have fun!

Useful links: RRC - The point system, clarified, Fro's Guide to Writing Helpful Reviews, Fro's Guide to Writing Good Reviews

Resources: Old Review Request Club thread, Club info, Google.

BBS Signature
Knuckstrike
Knuckstrike
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 38
Gamer
Response to Review Request Club May. 16th, 2012 @ 03:06 AM Reply

I thought I did bad this week, but it seems I did the second most reviews.

I have a weekend of four days with not too much to do, so I should be able to do more reviews next week.

The Review Request club, the Blammers List (update every 15th), and the Protectors List (Update every 1st). My sig has it all.
Sig by Emperor-Bubba

BBS Signature
Haggard
Haggard
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 55
Writer
Response to Review Request Club May. 16th, 2012 @ 06:11 AM Reply

At 5/15/12 11:13 PM, SCTE3 wrote: I think this is the least activity I have seen from the club in a good long time actually...

Oh fuck.

Member's Update #131
[#] [Total] [Total Stats] [Total Ratio] || [Gain] [Weekly Stats] [Weekly Ratio] [Username]
01 ) 9567 | 1490 / 3048 | 048.88% || 000 | 00 / 14 | 000.00% | Coop*
02 ) 9150 | 1419 / 3053 | 046.48% || 003 | 00 / 14 | 000.00% | Haggard*

I'm really sorry. I wanted to do some reviews, but have been really busy. I'm trying to finish my diploma thesis (hopefully only two more weeks) and I have to prepare a talk for next Monday.

Surf Nazis must die! || Wi/Ht? #38 || Review Request Club || NG Logs || METAL-ABC (Last update: 04. March 2012)

SkyeWint
SkyeWint
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Musician
Response to Review Request Club May. 16th, 2012 @ 08:03 AM Reply

At 5/15/12 11:13 PM, SCTE3 wrote: I think this is the least activity I have seen from the club in a good long time actually...

Hrm. Good thing I actually reviewed one of the songs, it wouldn't have gotten one otherwise... <.<

Perhaps I should temporarily rejoin until things pick back up. I have some spare time this weekend, so... I'll try to review all the songs on the list.

Stuff.

BBS Signature
JimmyTheCaterpillar
JimmyTheCaterpillar
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Writer
Response to Review Request Club May. 16th, 2012 @ 11:24 AM Reply

I recently got a recording thing so here are some of my audio links! I'll sort them from best to worst. (Please vote and review!)

1. Locked Up

2. Smile you son of a Bitch!!

3. Heart of the Harmonica (Not that good.)

Thanks for the help!

SIG BY AMARANTHUS.| I USED TO BE BROKENRECORD6299 AND UNCLECUBONE
| I'm in a band 'n stuff.| Here's some advice on how to be a writer.
I ENJOY CRANBERRY SAUCE. A LOT.

BBS Signature
Cimba
Cimba
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Review Request Club May. 16th, 2012 @ 09:32 PM Reply

SCTE3
SCTE3
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Musician
Response to Review Request Club May. 16th, 2012 @ 10:13 PM Reply

At 5/16/12 09:32 PM, Cimba wrote: http://www.newgrounds.com/projects/view/566758

Can't review projects, sorry.

BBS Signature
II2none
II2none
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Gamer
Response to Review Request Club May. 17th, 2012 @ 05:15 PM Reply

I'd like some HONEST feed back on this piece, it would be much appreciated.
http://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/ii2none/long-lived-the-king?context=ratings:etm.user:20 45291.scouted:.offset:0

QOTW:
"I hate you because you never pass up and opportunity to mention that you are a "female"-Wreckr
How to review like your opinion matters

BBS Signature
joethesouleater
joethesouleater
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Musician
Response to Review Request Club May. 18th, 2012 @ 07:17 PM Reply

• The Dying
    The Dying by Bitfrost

Getting closer

Score
    4.36 / 5.00
    Type
    Song
    Genre
    House
    Popularity

im really proud of this one so any criticism would be nice, it needs to be perfect, thanks guys

BBS Signature
Insanctuary
Insanctuary
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Review Request Club May. 19th, 2012 @ 07:54 AM Reply

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/486167 - Dat abstractz musicz yo!

I would like some feedback on this masterpiece of mine. It would be greatly appreciated! >:D

You do not make examples, you make excuses; you do not solve problems, you shift problems; you do not stand behind your statements, you stand behind your stasis.

ToastedToastyToast
ToastedToastyToast
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Programmer
Response to Review Request Club May. 19th, 2012 @ 08:26 PM Reply

I would like to request reviews for my latest art "The Green Shift"

• The Green Shift
    The Green Shift by ToastedToastyToast

View full size with dim lights for best effect. It's been a while since I submitted something. Ive been working on this (On ...

Score
    0.000000000 / 5.00
    Type
    Illustration
    Popularity
    Rated
    Everyone

It's infinity times better than my previous similar drawings, but I still as always encourage you to be as honest and constructive as you can and point out any and all areas in which I can improve, so I can do better next time around.

Thanks in advance.

If in doubt then set it on fire because fire is A if not THE answer and solution to absolutely everything.
-- Corey Griffin 2008
</thread></head></body></html>

Skaren
Skaren
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Artist
Response to Review Request Club May. 20th, 2012 @ 07:04 AM Reply

Reviews for my kitty cat would be most appreciated. It's art, not a flash or music, but I figure I can still post it here, it's not in the rules.

SoundChris
SoundChris
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 09
Musician
Response to Review Request Club May. 20th, 2012 @ 07:41 AM Reply

hello everyone! yesterday i started my first projekts on NG. I published some audio-tracks with Logic Studio 8.

This one is lhe newest Track i ve made for my sisters birthday a few days ago. I plan to create a vintage-style-comic and to combine it to this Track to make a crazy short movie, but here the Sound first :D

• A Space Frog´s Journey I
    A Space Frog´s Journey I by SoundChris

Happy Birthday Sister!

Score
    5.00 / 5.00
    Type
    Song
    Genre
    Ambient
    Popularity

I would be very, very glad and thankful about feedback so please help me and tell me your opinion. Thx and enjoy the Track!!

SoundChris
SoundChris
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 09
Musician
Response to Review Request Club May. 20th, 2012 @ 07:48 AM Reply

hello everyone! yesterday i started my first projekts on NG. I published some audio-tracks with Logic Studio 8.

This one is lhe newest Track i ve made for my sisters birthday a few days ago. I plan to create a vintage-style-comic and to combine it to this Track to make a crazy short movie, but here the Sound first :D

• A Space Frog´s Journey I
    A Space Frog´s Journey I by SoundChris

Happy Birthday Sister!

Score
    5.00 / 5.00
    Type
    Song
    Genre
    Ambient
    Popularity

I would be very, very glad and thankful about feedback so please help me and tell me your opinion. Thx and enjoy the Track!!

Coop
Coop
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 59
Writer
Response to Review Request Club May. 20th, 2012 @ 07:02 PM Reply

At 5/15/12 11:25 PM, SCTE3 wrote: 15 requests this week. Hopefully we can all get in more reviews this time.

Okay, I dropped the ball (but not the cricket ball) last week and missed a whole weeks worth or reviews. I'm back, with one review so far. I fully intend to get some more done, let's see how we work out this time by.

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey
News
#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature
Peagy
Peagy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Musician
Response to Review Request Club May. 20th, 2012 @ 07:33 PM Reply

Hey guys, I just finished reading the clubs rules and regulations and this sounds very appealing to me.
I would like a make a kind request for the privilege of being part of you club.

Not quite sure what this process of acceptance underlies. However keep me informed for my request.

Kind regards, Peagy

Winrar1337
Winrar1337
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Movie Buff
Response to Review Request Club May. 21st, 2012 @ 11:15 AM Reply

At 5/20/12 11:35 PM, AnonymousOfCali wrote: I would also like to join because I like reviewing and need a reason to vote and raise my level. Some of my reviews are silly but you will find decent or even good ones in there. And I promise to always try to make the latter in this club

I think you need to spend a bit more time on your reviews if you want to get into this club. Yours aren't very detailed and scarcely longer than one line. I'd suggest looking at the reviews of current members, writing a few like those, and asking again.

"Censorship is telling a man that he cannot have a steak just because a baby cannot chew it." - Mark Twain

DragonPunch
DragonPunch
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Gamer
Response to Review Request Club May. 21st, 2012 @ 11:21 PM Reply

• Gabriella
    Gabriella by HiryuGouki

This is Gabriella. She is the first character I am drawing for Calamity. She has a charge based moveset, and since the game w...

Score
    3.318181818 / 5.00
    Type
    Illustration
    Popularity
    Rated
    Everyone

SCREW THE SYSTEM!!! Play video games instead.My Official Art Thread! COMMENT ON IT!

BBS Signature
SCTE3
SCTE3
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Musician
Response to Review Request Club May. 22nd, 2012 @ 09:42 PM Reply

This week turned out a little better and we even have SkyeWintrest who came back onto the club.

I got the most done with 4 reviews. Coop got 3 reviews. Winrar1337 and returning member SkyeWintrest both got 2. Knuckstrike and Sectus both got one done. Haggard, shrimpchris, and Gimmick got no reviews done again and they will fall off this week if they remain inactive. Hopefully that won't happen, never fun to see members leaving.

Enjoy the update!

Member's Update #132
01 ) 9585 | 1493 / 3063 | 048.74% || 018 | 03 / 15 | 020.00% | Coop
02 ) 9153 | 1419 / 3068 | 046.25% || 003 | 00 / 15 | 000.00% | Haggard**
03 ) 6917 | 1064 / 1419 | 074.98% || 026 | 04 / 15 | 026.67% | SCTE3
04 ) 0721 | 0110 / 0721 | 015.26% || 006 | 01 / 15 | 006.67% | Knuckstrike
05 ) 0364 | 0053 / 0509 | 010.41% || 000 | 00 / 15 | 000.00% | shrimpchris**
06 ) 0188 | 0027 / 0263 | 010.27% || 012 | 02 / 15 | 013.33% | Winrar1337
07 ) 0108 | 0016 / 0247 | 006.48% || 006 | 01 / 15 | 006.67% | Sectus
08 ) 0027 | 0003 / 0076 | 003.95% || 000 | 00 / 15 | 000.00% | Gimmick**
09 ) 0012 | 0002 / 0014 | 014.29% || 012 | 02 / 14 | 014.29% | SkyeWintrest NEW

The stars indicate for how long the user has been inactive in this club. "Inactive" means, that user hasn't gained any points by reviewing OR by posting.
*: User has been inactive last week
**: User has been inactive for the last two weeks
***: User has been inactive for the last three weeks

If you are inactive for more than three weeks AND if your completion rate falls below 20%, OR if you are inactive for more than four weeks, you are excluded from the list. You may rejoin this club, but your points will be lost.

Statistics:
*Requests This Week: 15
Total Requests All Time: 3043
Reviews Made This Week: 13
Total Reviews All Time: 8218
Average Per Member: 0
Average Per Request: 0.86
Sigs Forgotten: 1

*New to the List: SkyeWintrest
Leaving the List:

*All Requests Completed:

--

GUIDELINES/THREAD INFO

BBS Signature
SCTE3
SCTE3
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Musician
Response to Review Request Club May. 22nd, 2012 @ 09:54 PM Reply

9 requests this week. Much smaller list. I feel that everyone should be able to get them all done.

Enjoy the update!

Audio Requests (5)
Locked Up by brokenrecord6299
The Dying by BitFrost
Enigmatic Beast - Endless by Insanctuary
C23 - Liberatish Courage by Criminal-23
A Space FrogÃ'´s Journey I by SoundChris

Art Requests (4)
Long Live the King by Il2none
The Green Shift by ToastedToastyToast
Lackadaisy Cat by Skaren
Gabriella by HiryuGouki

Extra Audio Requests (2)
Smile You Son Of A Bitch! by brokenrecord6299
Heart of the Harmonica by brokenrecord6299

BBS Signature
Winrar1337
Winrar1337
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Movie Buff
Response to Review Request Club May. 22nd, 2012 @ 11:50 PM Reply

At 5/22/12 11:40 PM, HiryuGouki wrote: HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARE YOU GUYS EFFING BLIND?!!! REVIEW MY STUFF!!!

I think you may be the blind one here, as it seems you haven't read the rules.

To the requesters:
Every Newgrounds user is allowed to request a review as soon as he submitted something. To get your work reviewed, don't post here without thinking but follow these few rules:
- Post a direct link to the submission(s) you want reviewed.
- Make no more than 3 Flash and Art requests between two updates (that's one week), and no more than 3 Audio Requests between 5 updates (that's four weeks).
- Please respond to reviews, reviewers like it and some of them are statwho... oh wait, interested in stats.
- Be patient. Due to the points system, you may not see reviews until up to two weeks after you requested, or if you requested more than 1 Audio submission, you may not see reviews on your second submission up until 3 weeks after you requested, and you may not see reviews on your third submission up until 4 weeks after you requested.
- Do NOT request without posting a link, be kind, reviewers are not robots.
- Do NOT simply say "Review everything" or just link to your profile.
- Do NOT request reviews for the same submission more than once.
- Do NOT request reviews for a submission with over 50 reviews.
- Do NOT request reviews for spam. Spam is only there to annoy, not to be critically analyzed.
- Unless you are a club member, only request reviews for YOUR OWN submissions.

We have plenty of other things to review, we spend time on our reviews, and we have lives outside of the internet. Don't expect us to review your submission so quickly.

"Censorship is telling a man that he cannot have a steak just because a baby cannot chew it." - Mark Twain

steampianist
steampianist
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 04
Musician
HyperTrough
HyperTrough
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Musician
Response to Review Request Club May. 23rd, 2012 @ 08:55 AM Reply

• HT || Time To Live
    HT || Time To Live by HyperTrough

Drumstep

Score
    0 / 5.00
    Type
    Song
    Genre
    Drum N Bass
    Popularity

Mixing genres (ambient and drumstep). Quite proud of this one :)

lol fuk u

Haggard
Haggard
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 55
Writer
Response to Review Request Club May. 23rd, 2012 @ 12:39 PM Reply

At 5/22/12 09:42 PM, SCTE3 wrote:

Haggard, shrimpchris, and Gimmick got no reviews done again and they will fall off this week if they remain inactive. Hopefully that won't happen, never fun to see members leaving.

I just did one review, so I'm not inactive for the next week. ;)

Surf Nazis must die! || Wi/Ht? #38 || Review Request Club || NG Logs || METAL-ABC (Last update: 04. March 2012)

SkyeWint
SkyeWint
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Musician
Response to Review Request Club May. 23rd, 2012 @ 02:15 PM Reply

9 requests? -crackknuckles- On it right now.

Stuff.

BBS Signature